I'm looking for something with an autumnal/Halloween feel to beat the heat. People tell me this applies...

I'm looking for something with an autumnal/Halloween feel to beat the heat. People tell me this applies. Is it worth the watch?

Attached: otgw.jpg (1600x1200, 321K)

Looks really bland and borderline liberal

I thought it was bad, but it seems that everybody else likes it, so why not.

I liked the atmosphere but I hate this ugly fucking artstyle every single cartoon network show has

Yea. But give pic related a shot too.

Attached: 2776DB18-FDDC-438A-839A-B203DF32297B.jpg (183x275, 11K)

The best cartoon of the past 20 years.

It’s good and not much of an investment since every episode is 10 minutes long

it's boring 2deep4u cartoon, but mosty people like it, so why not?

it's great, the episodes are short so just watch a few for yourself
the autists complaining about it are either homosexuals or weebs obsessed with le epic powerups

Yeah its really good. The younger brother and his frog are kino

Probably the only children’s cartoon I’ve been able to stomach outside of early spongebob.
The kid is a bit annoying, but the art, music, and atmosphere is really well done, and it actually has some subtlety and nuance with its themes, something I don’t think I can say about any kids show.
Unironically 7-8/10

>homos don't like Over the Garden Wall
Thank you for confirming that blowing the tranny I watched it with was NOT gay

I just watched this and I spent the entire series repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 10 minutes it was so painful.

Maybe try and be less autistic and have sex

fuck off reddit

watch the scooby doo ghoul school movie

how this show is meme or reddit?

dilate, tranny

have you seen Iron Giant yet?

Attached: image.jpg (600x284, 40K)

Jesus fuck you sound like an autist

Incredibly. Short, sweet, very fairytale-esque... Great for that autumn feeling.

Nice copy paste

This is the only cartoon I won't _____post.

All of these.

It’s incredible so long as you can stomach/ignore the singing bits. I like the theory they’re dead from the fall and descending from hell into heaven, which makes it a lot more enjoyable.

Attached: E51B17CD-0B49-421D-9F59-AD25BBC2FBA5.png (1380x900, 208K)

?

>stomach/ignore the singing bits
Fuck you, They are great.
The comics make it clear they are alive and they can go to the unknown at will

Comics? Fuck, I liked the whole hell idea. Whatever, maybe the comics aren’t canon.