Do people really think Vito was gay?

Do people really think Vito was gay?

Basic structural analysis reveals it was a joke, not to mention the thematics and literal dialogue of the entire final season. How are people this dense??

Vito was not gay. I understand why some would think so but if you pay attention to the minor details set down by Chase all is clear.

What gives it away is that at no point does Johnny Cakes speak to any other main cast member. He is a Hallucination of Vtio, like Isabella was for Tony, similarly induced through their medication. This time blood pressure meds instead of lithium.

This parallel to Tony paints him as a tragic figure, doomed to be ostracised and eventually killed, all because some people didn't understand his masterful joke.

Attached: 1443052590344 (2).gif (245x205, 1.99M)

VITO SPATOFORE IS AN ASS MUNCHER

It was a fucking joke, you fanook.

I know Vito's bottom was impacted, if that's what you're referring to.

Where's the likeness?

Attached: vkrafl2qrjjx[1].jpg (1012x737, 46K)

General Kenobi, my arch nemesis.

Attached: 1558026772902.jpg (1278x717, 413K)

I loved that cocksucker like a brother in law, and he fucked me in the ass.

Ohhhh. You can leave

Was Phil gay?

Not really gay but he probably fucked guys in prison and feels guilty about it

Fuckin slander ya ask me. When he wanted a woman he compromised, jerked off into the radiator

He's a faaaaaaag.

How many years was Phil in prison? I don't think he ever mentioned it during the show.

>That's right, go back to Jersey clock sucka
I know The Sopranos dealt with the super natural at times but I feel like Chase really jumped the shark here. Why did Phil turn into a house?

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 11K)

Twenty years in the can, taking it up the ass!

20 years of jacking off on a radiator does weird things to your body

Attached: 1558451913956.jpg (1200x1644, 347K)

Attached: 8B98A587E32C449C9C69FC875DE586CF.jpg (268x284, 17K)

EVERYBODY'S GOT AIDS!

In Vitos defense, he always did have a sense of humor and cracked a lot of jokes.

Attached: johnny_cakes_3116.jpg (380x380, 34K)

Was it a joke or was it the blood pressure meds? It can't be both

>It can't be both
It absolutely can. The blood pressure meds simply improved his mood and made him more eager to joke around, further explaining the blowing of a security guy.

It was the medication, he could have gotten letter from a doctor.

It was the medication that fucked up his mind enough to make him think that a joke like that would go over well with his mafia buddies. Clearly it did not.

Vito? What the fuck?
Fuck you doin'?
You're a fuckin fag?