What's the most accurate representation of redneck life in cinema?

What's the most accurate representation of redneck life in cinema?

Attached: 1561138725953.jpg (610x813, 108K)

Gumbo

Into the Furnace

She looks like a decent fuck to be honest.

Duck Dynasty

Gummo or an Insane Clown Posse movie

Deliverance

winter's bone

Threadly reminder that Korine is genuinely mentally handicapped and had his legs rightfully broken for throwing bricks at people while on a bender

>She looks like a decent fuck to be honest

Attached: redneck.jpg (1153x648, 65K)

Mudd
t. Son of the south

Joe Dirt
white trash fucking love fireworks, go to the middle of fucking nowhere if you live in a white area in the south or your local white trash trailer park on the 4th of July and I'll be proven correct when you see the mortars blasting off and roman candles and fountains in the corn and tobacco fields

is this the superior race?

Attached: balenciaga.jpg (640x608, 60K)

why does this image turn me on

No white people suck please move back to monkey land and leave us alone

Pretty meaty thighs. Assuming the whisky dick doesn't keep you down, a night of moonshine and pump n' dump before rolling out the window sounds okay.

this but unironically

I'm European and I admire the South the more I learn about their history and culture.

Gaylord

Who the fuck doesn't love fireworks? Queers that's who.

>kid is white
>bitch has zero tats
>accurate

>t. Albanian

cats and dogs

Attached: cat face.webm (640x640, 1.39M)

What the fuck is happening, USbros? That shit is Brazzil tier. Shame.

no ones mention the Florida project yet

The Florida Project

Attached: 57270d6754366_square.png.jpg (1439x1439, 97K)

Ameripunk core

Needs a 56% niglet son

Me in the back, putting my hand in the crack

Based?

Correct.

How can these who claim to hate white people never quit to trying to get in white countries?

I pledge allegiance
To the flag
Of the United States of America

Attached: pledge.jpg (528x660, 78K)

What a piece of garbage.
Probably trailer park boys desu.

It wasn't like this when I was a kid in the 90s

What happened?

USA USA USA USA USA

Attached: BASED.jpg (1200x607, 119K)

Another good choice. I live close to the shit hole it was filmed in. Accurate.
Also maybe Shotgun Stories or Mud

Attached: 1552930151179.png (379x480, 131K)

Lol I like how you spelled it like the shitty 90s Jean company that only white trash girls wore, intentional or not, poetry.

We bought the land fair and square with some beads though

Yes it was. You probably just went to a private school paid by daddy.

>What happened?
we all know what happened user don't be stupid are you trying to get me banned again?

Can confirm. Those boys know how to have a good time.

Fuck you paleface give my land back

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Is there a race more kino than the injuns?

Attached: 1548803424501.jpg (320x410, 50K)

Lol it wasn't when he was on a bender. He was making a film where he would deliberately start fights with bouncers at night clubs and get the shit beat out of him. But one time it went too far and they put his leg on the curb and jumped on it.

Attached: 1442797771011.png (452x804, 586K)

based Bellamy salute

Jews

Based and redpilled brother
I grew up in a little town south of the Kentucky border... things were simple. You tended the farm, raised the herd... and if anyone gave you shit? Son, you beat the fucker down. You were a man. And under that hot alabama sun you learned the values of christ, america, and manhood- the missisipi trio as my pop called it... may god bless his soul...
And a man like me? Well when we weren’t out hunting or at the bar? We watched sport. None of that pussy european shit- real sport, arizona sport. I’d get back home... hang up my duster, cold beer, my girl cooking some fineeee BBQ... and id watch muscular, toned black men. Sometimes they’d collide into each other, sometimes bounce a ball... but they were always fine specimens. I’d watch those darkies sweat and toil for hours... and I’ll admit my loins stirred more than once... called it the texas rise, heh... and when I watched those guys play, my mind... wandered. I imagined them taking my girl... like animals- hoo boy did that get me goin! I remember, in the 12th ad break of the NFL playoffs powered by mcdonalds I’m loving it, right after the arbys presents: the danger kick! I noticed my missus watching those stallions on screen... stroking that pussy of hers. And I tell you what... without a word I drove her down the city, philidelphia- my home- and she made love to every nigger in sight. I milked my johnson more than ever that night. So when you pussy europeans talk about sport... remember what REAL men play

not all the land user. I think thats how they bought manhattan

What's his indian name?

Some trailerparks are super comfy, and most of the time the community is really nice too. It's like being at the cottage 24/7.

Attached: SIPA_rex40479112_05.jpg (1314x2000, 380K)

God bless you

he drove all the way from arizona to philadelphia? damn they must have been really horny

Nigger this ain't your personal blog

just imagine the level of butthurt someone would've needed to feel to actually type this all out

cringe blogposter

this

Any of the Trailer Park Boys movies

I grew up around and in trailer parks, they're actually pretty nice places to be. Poor, definitely, but the people are kind and friendly. Never felt dangerous to be out past dark in the trailer parks. Comparing trailer parks to "the hood" is such a desperate tactic but everyone seems to buy into it, largely due to ignorance. I can say from experience they're really not bad.

Plus, if you can catch a trailer park girl, they're usually very sweet and supportive. Wanted to marry one I met before I left for college, should have stayed for her honestly. They're very down to earth, always willing to just do pizza and a movie for a date, never want any stupid bullshit.

Go back to Asia and take the Eskimos and Mexicans with you.

The northerners are uppity and jewed.

you might be thinking of mexicans —

kek

Fireworks are based and redpilled

>community is really nice too
americans are the most shallow and fake people in the western world

Attached: D106128D-98E5-40D3-B17B-BBB01BD0AB2D.jpg (960x1440, 194K)

This

have sex

I'm European and appreciate all of America for being such a magnet for most crazy people I've ever known. Last batshit crazy SJW bitch I went to uni with moved to North Carolina last month. Good riddance.

You can tell she's gonna fuck her son as soon as the pregnancy's over.

Chief drink like a bee, dance like a butterfly

Fuck off to Yea Forums with your cancer.

>Last batshit crazy SJW bitch I went to uni with moved to North Carolina last month.
>North Carolina
in certain parts she most certainly will not have a good time. though I'm sure there are faggy areas

She looks like she fucks and sucks.

Attached: 1558018645349.jpg (1189x1600, 344K)

Back in her day and wearing make up I'd say she was alright.

>on the 4th of July
Doesn't even have to be on that day. When i lived in white trash area i would see and hear at least twice a week fireworks. To this day i have no idea where they got them.

Yeah I guess she'll have to adapt a bit, considering she started out at NYC for a short internship she rubbed under everyone's nose at uni, while yelling and guilt-tripping her mother to help her finance her stay there. IIRC, she even moved to Charlottesville, but not sure.

Oh well, at least she has the American looks down. She was overweight for European standards before but now she's at least 60lbs heavier.

In terms of military strength, technological advancement, wealth, standard of living, control of landmass and general accomplishment?

Man, imagine putting the dick in a pussy. It must feel great.

But does she sneed and feed?

>selling their land for shiny beads
that's not what happened at all. I hope you don't actually believe that.

i bet that cup is full of miller too

implying Natives weren't the most heinous savages a lot of times that made Mengele look like a daycare teacher

>Comparing trailer parks to "the hood" is such a desperate tactic but everyone seems to buy into it, largely due to ignorance. I can say from experience they're really not bad.
Then i guess i lived in another universe because it was full of crackheads and other scum of the world and you could not be outside past the midnight without getting robbed or beaten up.

ITT: City slickers

Down to Philly. He literally went around the world for it.

the black plague wiped out 90% of them shortly before white people immigrated so they were in the middle of a post apocalypse warring over remains with each other it's no wonder

it really is fucking annoying when faggots claimed it was this massive genocide when their population couldn't even have been that large, they weren't even close to being industrialized or anything

Most of that was made by or controlled by smart people and not low IQ like most of us in here Yea Forums.