Seriously, why can't Western media create pure kino hype moments like anime?

Seriously, why can't Western media create pure kino hype moments like anime?

Attached: 942E66FD-0044-45A4-8F2F-F0B4F81005B0.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Not only can western media create it, they even have a style named for stuff like this: Camp. Or kitsch.

when Jesus resurrects at the end of The Passion of the Christ, now that was hype

The jews have used modern chemicals to calcify the pineal gland of the wh*te man and make him soulless.

True

Why can't man children realize their overhyped chinese cartoons will never be accepted as an art form in the west? Grow up.

Simple reasons:
- death of an anime character means actual death to the character, actors still live and it‘s just show.
- emotions are shown better, if you have a good va and for japs va is like going to university and study. Real life actors need to act good, while japs just need to talk good
- epic scenes can be easily done if you draw it, if you wanna do teleports behind you or just shit like your pic, you need some special effects. Which are, if done good, expensive otherwise look shit and cheap

What anime can‘t do is mostly not having cliche shit. Because the audience likes most cliches.

It is already, sorry boomer.

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1531261807407.jpg (900x1200, 206K)

Araki allways in top on HiatusxHiatus.

>muh kino
Anime is literally the capeshit of nipland and aimed at the lowest common denominator of society.

STOP THIS IMMEDIATELY!

>all anime is dragon ball z

Pretty sure he's just talking about shonen in general. It is pretty much capeshit for japs.

>death matters in anime
Are weebs naturally retarded or does it just come from being exposed non stop to children’s cartoons

>Look at the city slicker pulling up in his fancy German car.
>This car was made in Guatemala.
>Well, pardon us, Mr.
Gucci Loafers.
>I bought these shoes from a hobo.
>Well, la-dee-da, Mr.
Park Avenue Manicure.
>I'm sorry.
>I believe in good grooming.
I bet you are feeling really stupid right now

Because you have autism.

The East doesn't have the acting or pacing sense that the West does (try seriously watching DBZ or One Piece or most their live action stuff for example) but their not infected by social justice or consumerism like the West is, which allows for a lot more creativity I wish the West had the balls to have.

maybe it´s just my autism but I just never truly got sad over a death in a movie/series. Not even when the old guy from breaking bad died. Probably because I just think "this character is now dead, but the actor lives so he doesn´t die just plays it", while I watch one piece and cry because of a fucking boat. And the moment, where the shitty boat says "I wanted to be stronger and go with you on more adventures it´s really really sad,

Seriously, why can't Western media create pure cunny hype moments like anime?

Attached: slightly lewd.webm (640x360, 2.97M)

>One Piece
Didn't have any pacing issues until the anime almost caught up to the manga.

Most of the pacing issues are caused by making an animated adaptation at the same time the source material is running. They need to add filler so they don't get ahead of the manga. The Dragon Ball manga has great pacing.

I'm a big fan of camp, but if (you) think Gon-san is camp I can no longer respect or take you seriously

they do but when western movies have main characters pull instant win moves right out of their ass you call them hacks but when anime do it "dude so cool did you see that gon can just become more powerful I didnt even think of that" and "OMG killua has a secret sister/brother that can just make any problem go away that's such good story telling"

Attached: 1556946374222.png (625x773, 111K)

when are they making more hxh anime? i saw the series finale on adult swim last week but i know the manga is still going on

Seething

Why do zoomer's think this bland homolust pedobait shonen is better than the 90score shonen?

Attached: 1546918056839.jpg (180x245, 13K)

How can a Anime be better than Game of Thrones?

Attached: 1558316608683.gif (615x344, 1.43M)

>but i know the manga is still going on
yeah since 2011 it managed to get like sixty chapters ahead which would make like 20 episodes and gon and killua isn't even the focus anymore and gon is still nenless it's been over a year since they were last shown in the manga

Cringe

"dude he won because the author said so, KINO"

Attached: 1557099007113.png (968x681, 709K)

Because western creative writing process is formulaic and designed to extract cash from popcorn munchers not create an artistic narrative.

Attached: 1561231893979.jpg (400x533, 51K)

the palace invasion arc is literally the greatest action scene of all time

they havent seen it and they have been raised on the sjw's teet

Redpilled