Was he the bad guy?

>no niggers
>no muslims
>no trannys
>homosexuality a crime punishable by death
>liberals and other onion activists hauled off and murdered
>strong emphasis on Christianity and strength through faith
>fascist control preventing deviant citizens from allowing degeneracy and other evil idels to seep into society
How can anubody percieve V, the murdering terrorist coward that hides behind a mask, as the protagonist of the film when he actively works towards destroying tye utopia established for citizens firmly against degeneracy and with a strong belief in strength and order?

Attached: images (47).jpg (736x417, 16K)

I've been thinking about this movie a lot. Let me explain why.
I'm a sandnigger living in Europe. Back "home" I was your average homophobic, antisemitic, racist Muslim. I left Islam (no longer believe in Allah) and became almost as cucked as your average Westerner. Movies like V dor Vendetta have the power to deprogram someone and make them think on their original culture as being backwards for not tolerating faggots. Western (((media))) Are a bit like a Matrix. I watched this movie 30+ times but I haven't watched it since reading The Culture of Critique

Yes, he was.

He was a piece of shit, made by a piece of shit, for pieces of shit.

Arabs have brains the size of walnuts, this post is a good example.

>Arabs have brains the size of walnuts
And yet they are among the races of men that created the advanced math we use today living in the electric world.

They've just been maligned by Jew media.

Thanks for the blog that has nothing to fucking do with the OP.

The film is Left-wing propaganda and as such it portrays a society free of hedonism and filth as a bad one.

Its funny how people can fantasize about the deaths of everyone they dont like and still claim moral superiority

This has some truth to it, basically, this!

Why? Dlave morality is not the only kind

Have sex.

you know the movie is very very wrong when women actually like it, women like retarded shit like harry potter, this stupid movie V for Vagina and Leon the profesional

Not true

Served in A-stan and Iraq. The cities are about as "Muslim" as Euro cities are "Christian", in that most recognize religion as part of their culture but don't obsess over it, same way it is in Euro cities.

Jew media has shit on Muslims the same way they shit on southern whites. Just as the American white will always be portrayed as the "racist" by Jews, the Muslim will always be displayed as the "savage" or "fanatic".

They're not.

Is that why they are statistically among the most backward of modern races of man and account for over 90% of murders commited in the name of their warmongering pedo demon?

Enemy of my Enemy is not necessarily my Friend. All Pisslamists and Pislam sympathizers get the rope

Youd have to be blind not to see it. This garbage was literally always leftcuck propaganda and the (((protagonist))) is a race traitor. This is what bluepilled cucks consider redpilled

>statistically blah blah
They're not. They have low crime rates exactly because they punish the shit out of those they catch.
Yea, and where did YOU serve that gave you that mindset?

The Jew media has done far more harm to U.S. culture than ANY Muslim group ever has....including the 9/11 hit.

>the absolute state of MAGApedes

in the comic evey was a 14 year old prostitute and becomes the hero
think about that...
also V wants anarchy and chaos and legit terrorism, he wants lawless societies

The guy that wrote this trash is a leftist beta male.