Anybody see this dumpster fire of a film?

>I-I know....let's make it a WOMAN....AGAIN...because it worked so well the first time

What white person in the U.S. DOESN'T want to watch some white dude run around with some "sassy" black chick? All of them.

You can fuck right off with this trash. Hollywood is pure cancer.

Attached: International no Cancer yes.png (806x1032, 656K)

>us
>we

ok

Stop paying for garbage lol

Turn off your electric jew

>didn't see it either because it was shit

>white male protagonist with fantasy WoC sidekick

this is the real reason it bombed

Ok. Now this is epic

Do we have any data to see how many female remakes succeeded vs failed?

yes but it's in my butt :3

fuck off autistic boomer

>this is the real reason it bombed
You think? Surely whites enjoy uppity blacks in their films....I mean, think of how all the black flock to white films. Oh, wait....

>how many female remakes succeeded
Not a single damn one of them....but that won't stop them from trying. They think if they keep making this shit people will accept it instead of just stop watching. They're wrong.

FUCK Hollywood.

Just watch Chernobyl again and calm down dumbass

Literally the only fantasy character is le strong wooman and who would've thought - this is the worst character

>only fantasy character is le strong wooman and who would've thought - this is the worst character

Attached: ..........................jpg (625x417, 78K)

Attached: Top-Cuck.jpg (435x690, 47K)

Is that maisie?

Fucking crybaby

>t.seethingWoC

>seething op manlet

Attached: 1561097075370.png (1600x900, 327K)

You're the one that's butthurt about anything hollywood does and yet still cares what they do

I think it failed because no one gives a shit about the Men In Black franchise without at least Will Smith being signed on

>my gfs sperm
It was believable until that line

sneed

>still seething
This is probably the closest to the truth.

The MiB concept needs some personality to go with it, and the "wonder bread white boy" / "sassy light skinned negress" just doesn't cut it.

Continue on with the thread you made showcasing your frustration with Hollywood and somehow have the nerve to call others seething

Attached: 1520166509137.gif (270x368, 1.54M)

when you consider how many of us didn’t see the trash because of that repulsive z list tier actress as lead, OP is far more on point than you.

Yep. Spider-Man should too, but based Jake will save it.

Everytime

>anything
No, just forced diversity, shitty actresses and race erasure of white characters. Hollywood has only recently been degraded, it’s not the norm so why should we prefer it to the golden ages?

>again
Three movies of will smith being black towards aliens. Now it a girl. And you cry about it....

>consider how many of us didn’t see the trash because of that repulsive z list tier actress as lead, OP is far more on point than you.
Exactly.

>Hollywood has only recently been degraded, it’s not the norm so why should we prefer it to the golden ages?
"Golden age"? Hell, they were still doing fine up until about 2006-7.

>You can fuck right off with this trash. Hollywood is pure cancer.

Aladdin already made 740 mil dollars. it's a diverse film. the movie might end up breaking one bil

remember aquaman? a non-white lead, featuring interracial relationship and other non-white. broke one bil easily

time's are changing. accept that.

>Three movies of...
The sequel / rehash / cash grab was the first issue brought up with this film. The series was played out already.

The shitty diversity casting is a secondary issue, as they should never have remade this trash. However, IF they did, they WEREN'T going to improve it with their shitty casting choice.

Will Smith is (was?) likable and has (had?) charisma though

>t-times are c-changing
No, they're not. Shitty casting will always ruin a film.
>muh alladin and PoCuaman did great!
Then I guess those whites aren't as racist as you thought, then, are they?

Hollywood is a business, they do what the market wants. Don't watch Hollywood movies if you want something more substantial

>they do what the market wants
If they "did what the market wants" then they wouldn't be bombing 8/10 times.

>Hollywood is a business, they do what the market wants
And who wants this sjw abomination? Libs could be vocal but they are actually minority

I don't think most people see it as sjw abominations, I don't think people care as much as you do with seeing someone represent themselves on screen

Most movies don't succeed these days because people don't go to the theater for a litany of reasons, I think theaters as we know it are more of a dying industry because they have to compete with streaming than people not liking diversity. Especially because all the recebt successes were featuring inclusion and diversity in their marketing.

>don't think most people see it as sjw abominations
No, they just see it as "random unknown non-white "x" " and immediately dismiss it as cancer.
> successes were featuring inclusion and diversity
What, like the recent X-men fiasco with their "woman power" trash? Some shit, like Star Wars, was too big to immediately fuck up with shitty casting, but even a solid brand, like star wars, can go to shit when shitty casting is combined with a shitty story, and the second nu-wars filmed demonstrated that clearly.

The issue isn't "diversity", it's shitty casting.

Star power is a complete myth. Celebrities by themselves don't bring anyone to movies anymore. It doesn't matter who's casted as what. And I haven't heard any women empowerment nonsense about the new x men movie, but like it or not star wars still turns a profit solely because people think it's a political move to watch it and it's nostalgia monetized.

The annoyance comes from the fact that blacks have had their own niche cinema for fucking decades, going back to blacksploitation, sure pootie tang and undercover brother didn't make much money but we were all fine with that. Now nogs are inserted into our films, yet they still have their Madea and Tiffany haddish and Kevin Hart movies. It is forced integration and just like when that was introduced into public school, it is failing and causing resentment. De-facto segregation in casting is the way to go.

>Not tommy lee Jones
Lol no

More like 2013 even. This unfortunate development is really recent. Internet feminists should have been summarily executed before their cancer spread to the private sector but they weren't and here we are.
WE DIDNT LISTEN!

You and I both know Tommy was not the box office draw in the 90's when this shit was at its peak popularity, Tommy didn't sing the theme song

I doubt anyone would publish such “problematic” statistics but off the top of my head I can’t think of a single one

Black people and Hispanics never pay for movies, they have been watching trash-tier camrips since time immemorial. That's a terrible business plan.

DESU I think casting Thor as a beta downtalked goofball was just as big of a problem.
See also: the same actor as a goofball loser in the Ghostbusters remake

Why not become a vegetarian instead. Veganism; how did this shit start?

>it is failing and causing resentment.
This is true. It's not like the U.S. hasn't embraced black actors. Look at Will Smith as an example. Even "black" films can make money in the U.S. IF they're done right.

Today, instead of writing something and casting it to part, they write something and cast it with "random ethnic person", that doesn't fit and makes the film shitty as a result.

They do it solely as a big "FUCK YOU" to whites in the U.S., and the whites are telling them "FUCK YOU" right back with their wallets.

The profits from every pg 13 horror movie disagree with you

Smith makes these films fun also his character played off of T.L Jones well.

One is an accepted remake, the other is a fun film with a good cast.

Nothing is wrong with a non white lead but they have to fit the film.

>Nothing is wrong with a non white [character of any type] but they have to fit the film.
This.

>Posting this facebook-tier image macro

You have to go back.

It's a fair point but jesus you sound paranoid. Why do you perceive it as anyone saying fuck white people?

Attached: 1539427543067.jpg (970x600, 295K)

Attached: dave.png (680x524, 448K)

>only NOW hollywood doesn't represent us

Attached: 1547680359404.jpg (576x799, 137K)

>Why do you perceive it as anyone saying fuck white people?
Because Hollywood is supposed to be a business, and businessmen don't invest in shit they know fails, yet the corrupted film industry just keeps doubling down on the same stupid shit in an effort to try and get society to accept their version of "reality". Instead people just stop watching.

I think the film medium is one of the best for artistic creativity as it blends sight and sound together in ways nothing else can, and yet Hollywood cancer shits all over that medium by using it to forward a political agenda.

Fair enough user?

I sometimes think my hate for jews is just jealousy that they can abuse underage girls with little repercussion.

I don't understand, it sounds like you're just mad that there's not more white people on screen because you think it pushes an agenda but really "reality" is diverse and so the reality that they're trying to depict is more real than having a white guy in every film. Also, Hollywood is a business but it's a lot like professional gambling and business people lose money all the time

Thanks Obama

>woke remake movie
>"you don't represent us"
ahahahahahaha, good one

>"reality" is diverse
White people are the most "diverse" on the planet. We have different eye color, different hair color, and different ethnic groups.

Sounds more like you're just mad because whites don't like YOUR kind of "diversity"....which isn't.

I wouldn't go see a mib movie without both of them is the point, def not a will Smith solo vehicle

Any MiB film needs a "TLJ" older / "serious" character to work, imo, due to the the "authoritative" nature of supposed "real" MiB. Without that "seriousness", it's just another alien film.

You act like blacks don't sneak in to movie theaters. Lol how naive.

why would you only think that "sometimes?"

Do you only see white people when you go out into the world?

whats with this underage racism thing and why does he post every day?

>white person
>U.S.

Attached: 1560304509580.png (680x358, 176K)

Most of the time is just disgust at their evil ways that I would not want to copy.

Dilate

Black people are 13 percent of the population. They are by far overrepresented in media and to be quite frank, they always have been. So now it's just less white people and you're cool with that cause you're an anti-White racist. That's about the size of it.

Correct. Tommy lee Jones makes the movies work, without him MIB would be Wild Wild West tier. These are the facts.

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 5K)

Wow, what a great and well informed argument.

>be irrationally upset
>get even more upset when people compare you to a crying infant

...?

You got your nogs into your movies. And you have to destroy the dissenters.

Usually, yes, because I'm an American that doesn't live in an infected urban cess pool.

What a way to jump to conclussions. The fact that you determine me an "anti white racist" for not giving a shit that Hollywood movies include people other than whites is projecting your insecurities pretty hard. I don't care what Hollywood does, I'm not interested in those movies because they provide nothing for my life but I will say that I think it's fair to not have the spotlight hogged by the same people that have been starring in blockbusters for the past 30 years. Grow up and become considerate of others

Why doesn't Hollywood care about representing gamers?

Attached: 1561095572503.jpg (1024x1024, 104K)

>thinks the "mutt" in his image came from an American
Nope.

Attached: meanwhile on a small island of inbreds.jpg (1308x1788, 325K)

Can't argue against that, really.

If Will Smith was so big then WwW would have done well, but it pretty much bombed.

Well what makes you so important that you should be taken more seriously?

No, it demonstrates the bigotry and hatred you have for whites, just like the film producers running Hollywood.

who do you think you're talking to?

Why are you so important that I have to take you seriously though? You're not any more special than someone who wants the exact opposite of you

>doesn't deny their bigoted and racist hatred for whites
We're done.

I deny my bigoted and racist hatred for whites

>Oh no look what they did to Men in Black, my favorite movie franchise! They made one of the main characters black!!!
You guys are faggots no one cares about these movies

if you've been paying attention, you'd see everyone is making fun of the autistic/underage OP.

I'm just waiting to see where this guy is going with his argument

Ok

Pussy faggot tranny cock sucker

Of course user! Why else would it fail? It's not like it's a shitty soft reboot of a movie which pretty much hinged on two famous actors and their chemistry with one another.

I have one of those vacuums and they fucking SUCK. not a pun, that shit gets clogged and good luck unclogging it, they have shit batteries that don't last for FUCK. ALL. they are expensive as hell and I'm so disappointed with the quality. it was a great vacuum for maybe 6 months.

>You're not any more special than someone who wants the exact opposite of you
you sound like you're being at least slightly deliberately obtuse.

>They made one of the main characters black!!!
uhhh what?

This guy's making a claim that what he wants is what every white person wants and I'm the one being obtuse. OK sure

>how can so many roasties be so BASED
manlets on suicide watch

Attached: a13.png (531x376, 283K)

I mean... yeah. he isn't being obtuse for arguing his viewpoint - but you are when you claim "you aren't anymore special than someone that wants the opposite of you". it's sort of a null point, it's irrelevant to the actual argument, just words to make it seem like he's in the wrong when he's simply stating his opinion.

There are more languages in India than in all of Europe. Really makes you think.

Treating opinion as fact, making gross assumptions and discrediting the person your talking to as an anti white racist because they disagree with you warrants the question of who do you think you are. Especially when you're advocating for an entire race. If you're going to treat yourself as someone who knows what's best then ya, I'm going to ask why I should listen to you

calling it an opinion is being dismissive. trying to get him to expand and explain his position is quite the opposite.

ur mum lol

linguistic divergence is primarily the result of illiteracy.

It represents me, incel. Do the world a favor and have sex.

And yet they all pretty much have brown eyes and brown hair...like the rest of Asia. Really makes you think.

>What white person in the U.S. DOESN'T want to watch some white dude run around with some "sassy" black chick? All of them.
I personally enjoy films like this starring actresses like Daya Night, Jenna J Foxx or even 'big' stars like Maserati XXX.

What the fuck is this facebook boomer picture? Kill yourself holy shit