What Netflix TV series should I watch to commemorate the #Pride week?

What Netflix TV series should I watch to commemorate the #Pride week?

Attached: pride npc.png (637x680, 18K)

They're all pride-friendly.

dunno lol

S11E6

Attached: buenas noches mein sneeder.jpg (294x227, 55K)

Is Yea Forums being raided or something?

Your dad's sex tape. Starring OP

Don't watch Netflix trash and go watch some actual pride kino.

Attached: MV5BZTU1OTViNGEtYmViMS00YjllLWI4OTEtNGNkMWJhY2U4YjAxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUzMTYzMDI@._V1_.jpg (1980x2880, 2.14M)

Islamic State videos where they toss faggots off of rooftops and run them over with tanks

Evangelion. The MC is voiced by a brave and stunning transsexual

Attached: 370720B4-C034-45F3-B13C-EB169033F1DF.jpg (450x270, 54K)

based and green pilled

You should watch the one where it is implied that black man and white woman relatioships are normal, I can't remember the name

Why does that grey hair gayboi get so much space in the promos he was literally in one fucking episode

Attached: Anime_is_for_faggots.webm (400x286, 731K)

woah bro you're so cool and edgy

fujos

Because tumblr internet warriors proclaim that he's bum buddies with the protagonist and it's all one big victory for social justice - even though that misses the point of his (and shinji's) character completely.

based

>2019
>calling people edgy

>implying i will ever watch anything besides the orginal jap voice cast.

Attached: DB8dEqPUAAAJHuY.jpg (900x1200, 152K)

Based and also redpilled

People post any old shit for (you)'s. Yea Forums/nel is normie tier. Think of it as fishing for upvotes/retweets/likes etc.

sense8, cheesy but lovely

lito a cute

Hasn't pride been going for two months now.

Fuck off

Attached: terrifier-cultural-hater-header.jpg (1200x630, 258K)

just kys

I'm never going to understand how people get a dopamine rush from acting like a drooling retard and getting people to react to it. But I guess if they want to look like an asshat, that's their right.

Big tech intentionally designed it that way to get people addicted to social media.

not that I mention it.....I cannot name a single netflix show without gay characters

does it even exists? house of cards, oitnb, Sense8, narcos, 13 reasons why, mindhunter, umbrella academy, ozark. all of them have gay shit

are there any netflix shows without gay character?

bojack? maybe

Not netflix but I recommend the hbo series Looking

Attached: 1559492727876.jpg (720x539, 62K)

Fifth Element or Bruno.

>run them over with tanks

link?