Hey user, come on in. I left some cookies for you on the counter. You look kind of nervous, haha...

>Hey user, come on in. I left some cookies for you on the counter. You look kind of nervous, haha. You have done this kind of thing before, right?

Attached: 26E9EBCE-F340-48DB-8108-EE0BD29D57BB.png (291x348, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Conradt
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7129255/Teacher-28-sex-13-year-old-boy-pleads-guilty.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PLAB63tLE6Y
nbc-2.com/story/10684243/man-caught-in-dateline-sting-arrested-again
youtube.com/watch?v=SDqZc6rY6Is
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Absolute subhuman hairline

>tryna go to the beach but houses with small children are blocking me
How does it keep happening?

>Hey hun. Before we go any further I just got one thing to say: I'm wearing a suicide vest, and if Chris Hansen or anyone else is in this house besides us I'm gonna set it off and take out this entire block. If you try to run I'm also gonna set it off, so grab that plate of cookies, come over here, and start sucking bitch.

Attached: entrap this.jpg (458x670, 50K)

damn i wanna see this on tv

If kids don't want to be molested why do they act so sexy/cute

What if.. what if my real target was killing Chris Hansen and I used this opportunity to lure him out so that I could expose him on camera before killing him?

How is she balding at her age?

What a twist

White genes

I'm honestly surprised more people don't try to at least take him out

she's like 40

Attached: 1284274672795.jpg (450x349, 36K)

Pure kino

I'm just here to deliver a package, ma'am

Attached: Mailman.jpg (450x300, 35K)

new episodes when?

I came looking for booty.
Oh naw, I ain't come looking for no little girls. I ain't got no milk, no cookies, nothing. I came looking for man's butt.
Oh I know who you are, Chris Hanson, but see I calls you Chris Handsome. I watch your TV show all the time. So, you can go ahead bring them cameras and polices waiting outside. It don't make me no difference. Now, I tell you what... I like ya and I want ya. Now we can do this the easy way, or we can do it the hard way the choice is yours.
Ok, I see you choosin the hard way.

I remember at least one guy who killed himself when when Hansen came out.

That was a guy who didn't actually show up. They went to his house with the camera crew instead and he shot himself. I think he was a local poltician or something too.

>Quickly, some cops aim and shoot at poor user from behind the curtains and thin walls, using the cameras as reference/when he's relaxed from the sucking.
>The first one hits the head and does the job, but for some reason they keep shooting until he is full of a good hundred bullets.
>They check the body.
>Sausages.
>Proceed to change his chat logs to make it seem it was a suicide.
>Write a goodbye letter to whomever might be concerned about him.
>"I'm going far away. Don't look for me."
>Proceed to drop him in the acid bath.
>Bait woman gets "suicided" because she's showing signs of trauma after witnessing a man shredded by shots and may slip.

>i brought the mike's hard and condoms, didn't i?
>what, do i look like an amateur?

for what?
writing bad checks?
that one rabbi lunged at him, but that's the closest I've seen

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Conradt

link?

that's some powerful autism you have there user

t. Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Why did they hunt him down? That's not even entrapment. He literally did nothing. Did they think he had exploited an underage girl before or something?

damn, not just a politician, but a DA

from here >the disappearing page pushed the participants to make an imminent move as, under Texas law, individuals may be charged with committing a crime if they participate in sexually explicit chats with persons identifying themselves as children.[4]

he solicited dick pics from a 14 year old according to

>identifying themselves as children
i identify as a little girl

Even if they lie and are over 18 irl? That doesn't make any sense.

Why do this show never have female pedos?

>He literally did nothing.
he sent nude pictures like most of the pervs

bruh this roastie looks 23 years old

Because they are the ones producing the show so it draws heat off them.

thats America for you

same tee hee

Why do you think they would fake his death when he is on video saying he is going to blow them up

it's to stop people from trying to send sexually explicit messages to children
if someone says they're a child, it makes them stop recieving those types of messages

Texas is full of authoritarian dumbasses.

female pedos want relationships
male pedos want sex

it's easier to trap a male pedo

That's not a suicide vest those are hot dogs...Armour Hot Dogs

Female pedos don't need to go online and seek out teen boys

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7129255/Teacher-28-sex-13-year-old-boy-pleads-guilty.html

Attached: 9831192-6753181-Brittany_Zamora_27_is_in_jail_on_a_250_000_bond_for_allegedly_sl-m-83_1551302421749. (306x350, 25K)

Female pedos don't need to use chat sites because people are retarded and trust women inherently. They get away with it and nobody cares.

what kind of man wears armour hot dogs?

well we solved the hansen problem, now for ornella.

he's an MCU script writer

all pederasts should get the rope

virgins

They will swing on the Day of the Rope.

>Americans will go to jail for banging a 16 year old
land of the free

Attached: 1553274979452.jpg (250x238, 8K)

Solicit an 18+ girl pretending to be underage? Go to jail and register as a sex offender.

Solicit an underage girl pretending to be 18+? Go to jail and register as a sex offender.

Ageplay is illegal.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

youtube.com/watch?v=PLAB63tLE6Y
This guy wanted to have a threesome with the "teenager" and his adult girlfriend. Chris Hansen and Perverted Justice even called her to verify that she was real. She didn't get arrested because she didn't go to the bait house.

Playing pretend isn't a crime. Sad to know you haven't reached this important milestone in development.

What if the first letter of every line in your chat logs spelled out chris hansen

Just a tip, you will never get into trouble soliciting a MILF.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

legal in most of the country, dummy/baitboi

And to think, people here will argue roasties don't run the USA. Sheesh.

just do the same strategy

To words: role-playing chatroom

[Spoiler] he actually got off on that defense[/spoiler]

>Solicit an underage girl pretending to be 18+?
She should go to jail, honestly.

It’s intent, which is illegal

16 may be legal but the main problem is her parents. Daddy got guns.

post timestamped picture of your hairline, height, penis size, and certified IQ test. otherwise please stop posting thank you.

And he ended up getting arrested again for fondling a 14 year old girl
nbc-2.com/story/10684243/man-caught-in-dateline-sting-arrested-again

Attached: YearlyClosedDutchshepherddog-poster.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

Long time CIA operative loved russian language in her young age. After graduating from CIA school she would have multiple trips to Russia and Kazakhstan where people speak russian language and have predominantly russian population. In her eyes Russia was a magical country. Populated by seemingly white people, the last cradle of white civilization. She even fell in love with local russian guy from biker gang, who entertained her with his shirt emblazoned with Confederate flag. Not the kind of behavior you would expect from career CIA employee.

After many years she was assigned to a group tasked with countering cyber offenses from russians. Her boss, white alpha american, loved russians too. One evening when office was almost empty and the sun was peacefully setting on the horizon in Langley, he told her that he secretly loves russians more than he loves United States of America. She blushed and got excited. He knew she was russians lover too.

From that day these traitors started cheerfully betraying their Country. Colonel Bigoldickinson was baffled why all their efforts to counter russian offenses failed over and over. He couldn’t believe that there maybe other moles in CIA who betray their Fatherland for free. Colonel Bigoldickinson stayed late that day. He saw two horny traitors fucking in the coffee room while posting memes on Yea Forums from their government issued laptops.

>Be regular joe, talk dirty to what you think is underage online, get caught- get put on sex offender registry, sent to prison for a few years, murdered in prison by other inmates that hate sex offenders.
>Be Politician, use your "charity" 501c3 tax dodging fake charity to go to countries where there is a disaster (like earthquake) and find disaster orphans to kidnap and sex traffick. Use CIA, NSA and FBI to help you do this and continue doing this and make all evidence that could be used against you illegal.

Anybody would think that's 12.

Kek

Attached: tumblr_ppgbejs2GA1wwlc6n_540.jpg (455x810, 89K)

>solicit underage girl turns out to be 18+ tranny you don't want to fuck
>go to jail for being transphobic

Hey dude that's my wife

youtube.com/watch?v=SDqZc6rY6Is