These are some of the worst Spider-Man movies I've ever seen

These are some of the worst Spider-Man movies I've ever seen.

Attached: dvd-and-bluray-dvd-films-action-and-adventure-amazing-spiderman-12-dvd.jpg (600x600, 279K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GfC-DTkhEWY
youtu.be/S_fh_s2GdKI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The poster and suit for 2 are good, but pretty much everything else about the franchise sucks.

Since you watch Spiderman movies at all, it seems kinda odd that you would then proceed to have strong opinions about bad films.

Still better than Shitcoming, not even memeing, that movie was cancer incarnate

2>homecoming>1>amazing 1>3>amazing 2

Better than homecoming anyway.

That's a big pack
youtube.com/watch?v=GfC-DTkhEWY

yeah, that's about right, i would put 3 above amazing 1 myself, but that's because i'm a sucker for the meme value

Attached: 1558149045432.jpg (460x578, 52K)

If you think those are bad go check out homecoming

Homecoming is not a Spiderman movie. It's an Ironboy movie

Amazing 2 was pretty good

>homecoming isn't sincere like the raimi movies
youtu.be/S_fh_s2GdKI

Yes, this feel right.

I disagree
As much as I hate woke flicks,both ASM movies were beyond shit

Literally Anton Yelchin but without the picking the pillar up part

This speech uplifted Homecoming for me

Attached: ebony vulture.jpg (1663x930, 271K)

This meme...

Attached: xydmI.gif (360x230, 997K)

2>1>amazing2>homecoming>3>amazing1

Implying it isn't true

>amazing 2 that high
>amazing 1 that low

Hot fucking take

Wrong reply

2 > 1 > ASM 1 > 3 > ASM 2 > homecoming

>There are now three Spider-Man 2 movies

Who let this happen?

“This movie gets better as the film goes. This movie becomes progressively worse, and it gets much worse at the end of all of it."

It was on that dark note that he spoke to Collider about the future of his career:

"My career is ending up being so disappointing to me, that I'm sad. I don't want to sound like an old man, but it's almost impossible for me to do movies. I want to do the next one. I feel like it's my last one after doing 'The Wedding Singer.' I feel like a ghost or whatever is saying, 'My soul is getting really tired,' and I feel guilty."

"A Ghost in the Shell," directed by Mamoru Oshii ("Attack on Titan") is a monster movie about an android that can manipulate human personalities and shape how we see people, and the story explores its own themes of violence, friendship, and identity.

This. I don't know how anyone can like the pussified spiderman of homecoming

First was at least watchable. The 2nd was one of the worst movies ever made.

Sony. Who the fuck do you think?

i never liked homecoming. i hate that peter parker and the comedy style. also never felt anything for the characters or plot. it felt like they were trying really really hard not to fuck it up. i feel nothing for homecoming. 1=2>3>homecoming>amazing 1 and 2

also had some of the best swinging. the spider-man crane thing doesnt make much sense but it was much better than this

>i hate that peter parker and the comedy style

Relax, one day you will overcome adolescence.

dude soo deep lamppp

SP2>SP3=SP1>TASM>Homecoming>TASM2

amazing1: copies nearly every moment/scene from 1 but worse, but the CG looked good and everything looked sleek

amazing2: at least tells a story that hadn't before been in any of the movies, shows the "fun side" of Spidey when he fights Rhino at the beginning, good CG and action scenes, tries to have an emotional ending

Zoomers and basedboy manchildreen

Wrong, this is the correct order

SM2>SM>SM3=ASM>ASM2>Homecoming

This version sorta misses the point. In the comic version, the place was flooding and he was gonna drown if he didn't get out, AND if he didn't get out Aunt May was going to die because he was the only one who could give her medicine.

Literally shit

The only really good film that you can see more than once, with all its flaws, is Spiderman 2.
For Homecoming the presence of Iron man is really the last of its problems.
That said, the Vulture by itself makes Homecoming better than the Amazing duo.

Amazing 1 is unoriginal but fuck me if it's worse than the shitheap that is SM3. People that think 3 is good just because of its meme value need to revaluate.

Vulture goes to shit as soon as he kills one of his friends and then makes a joke.

If someone thinks it's good for the meme value they probably are not taking it that seriously.

Attached: 1557677420170.png (1280x715, 782K)

Where do you place verse

>There are now dozens of Dracula movies and stage plays
Outrageous

Raimi > Spiderverse > Homecoming > Amazing

At the top, possibly. Need to rewatch it. It's definitely something special, though, and hope the sequels can keep it up.

3 is just as kino as the first two. It's a proper conclusion to the trilogy even with all the corporate sabotage that went on behind the scenes. Take out Sony's gay Venom and give Raimi's Sandman and Harry more room to breathe, then it's basically another perfect flick. Some may call Raimi a cuck for letting Sony ruin his movie but odds are he knew what he was doing. They were planning to milk at least 3 more sequels and a fuckton of side movies out of him when they weren't necessary. Watch the Director's Cut and see what it would've looked like if Sony wasn't trying to force him to be their slave.

Attached: 936.jpg (625x626, 33K)

Wtf how the movie would go without Venom? Isn't the whole movie about turning bad and forgiveness?

Raimi had absolutely nothing to do with the new cut of SM3. It's an editor's cut.

I'm convinced there is a 7.5/10 film hidden in TASM2, you just have to cut out all of the scenes to do with his parents' mystery and all the universe-building teaser scenes.

Yeah, I misnamed it but it's still closer to his original vision.
The movie would've worked way better had Venom been held for longer: Peter could still have the symbiote and do all the same things and be forgiven for letting his dark side overtake him and do the same for Sandman and Harry. He'd shed it towards the end of the movie and Venom could be teased for the next installment. Then Venom could've gotten an entire movie for himself since he really doesn't fit into the theme of 3 at all. He was always bad and never stopped being bad nor was he forgiven by anyone. He sticks out like a sore fucking thumb, it's obvious he never belonged there.

I reckon they should have had Venom instead of Sandman. Retconning Uncle Ben's death was a sore decision I think, it was better as presented in 1. And Sandman, while phyiscally the toughest villain, just wasn't that intimidating as a villain since he just didn't even want to be there the entire time.

To make TASM2 even slightly better you have to pretty much rearrange the entire series. Push all the shit about his parents back into the first movie. That's where it belongs, all the trailers and shit before 1 came out led people to believe he'd be learn about his parents in that movie. But, instead he gives up on that and finding Uncle Ben's killer in the first 20 minutes. There's other things you'd have to completely remove or at least space out as well. They literally shoved just about every villain and story from the comics into one movie. What's there can't really be salvaged like with SM3.

SM3 was bad, but it had the "fuck yeah" moment when the pumpkin bomb sticks in Sandman's head, and then Harry flies in. Also Sandman's origin scene was kind of cool.

Amazing1 didn't have any good moments.

You say this like there have been 50 Spider-Man movies

Fuck off Raimifag Homecoming is fucking fine.

Attached: ADE1EC21-F4D3-405C-8925-44371F29CB57.jpg (417x417, 140K)

Unironically this. Homeshitting was by far the worst spidey movie. But this new one will be even worse

I hated homeflopping so much. Glad to see I'm not the only one.

Yes, it's high reviews are skewed by the influx of zoyboys since MCU's inception. Unironically the shittest spiderman film. Though desu the new one looks like it will be slightly better.

>880m
>Flop

>physical copy
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. fuck paying for digital distribution

There's been seven $140m+ budget movies (eight in a couple weeks) in 17 years. It's quite a lot for a single superhero.

>dumb plastic case with a gay circle inside
>Beautiful, absolutely beautiful
Fuck paying for space wasting plastic. Either torrent or get yourself a cool blue nigger head. Anything else is pleb shit.

Attached: the-amazing-spider-man-2-electro-head.jpg (719x800, 88K)

That is a beautiful physical copy too
>either pirate or buy a physical copy
I agree with you

Poster and suit for 2 just looks like another Raimi film. Raimi's spider-man 4, 5, or 6 with today's over-saturated look and a slightly tweaked suit. Even the font for TASM looks almost the same as Raimi's.

I liked it okay. Just for the novelty of a Spider-Man flick that isn't anything like a Spider-Man flick. Had him running across a golf course and riding the train when there was no where for him to swing. Shit like that was kinda cool because he can't always swing from skyscrapers.

Don't forget the best Spidey villain since dafoe

1=2>Spiderverse>3>Homecoming>Amazing 1>Amazing 2

why care about that when you can watch these?

Attached: Moobie_night.png (804x670, 816K)

Why would I watch a compressed stream with a Reddit chat? Especially during the fucking day.

because it's kino

2=1>amazing>3>amazing>>>>>>>Cancercoming

>it felt like they were trying really really hard not to fuck it up
If they took the safe route they'd have given us a basic bitch origin story with a radioactive spider, uncle ben, learning to websling, the osbornes, and a bigger MJ subplot. instead they gave us a karate kid mentor/student plot inside a John Hughes movie with a morally relevant villain that's never been in a Spidey movie before

Marvel does deserve some credit for making an original movie that still feels like a Spider-Man movie.

2 > Spider-Verse > 1 > 3 > Homecoming > Amazing 1 > A 2

>zoomers actually think this is a good scene

TASM was made for fans of the comic, not movie fans.