What is their problem?

What is their problem?

Attached: chimps.webm (360x640, 867K)

>be white boys taunting niggers on Instagram
>give out location
>talk shit get hit

this is what would happen if /pol/ was /pol/ in real life

source pls

They deserve it for being white. Whiteness is inherently violent.

REPARATIONS NOW

What about this, is it also because they got taunted?

Attached: justlikeus.webm (224x400, 2.9M)

Based and blackpilled

KEK YOU DUMB NIGGER FAGGOT

As opposed to being a nigger

I want to punch wh*toids

See? The whiteness JUMPED OUT of these cracker savages. PoC will never be safe while a single white is alive.

Reminder that this wouldn't be happening if you gave us our forty acres and a mule.

they wanted to see their dads in prison so they wanted to be arrested.

You literally just made this up like a moron

This is gang war, itr is different.

>white privilege status
>REVOKED

In a fair fight they always lose

Attached: 1561029812590.webm (358x640, 2.9M)

NIGGER FAGGOT

Being white where whites arent a majority, apparently.

>fair fight
Based retard.

too obvious

why don't these fucking racist privileged white people leave these poor victimised innocent black people alone

it's why we have a pol. so racists have a safe space from reality bullying them

niggers are so funny

Attached: 1533949818507.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>WHY YALL WHITE FOLK KEEP LEAVING THIS RACIST THIS WHITE FLIGHT

Is this also a gang war?

Attached: childdrop.webm (200x360, 2.51M)

what the fuck was that and why did it work?

A NIGGER?

Attached: 1559127893800.png (293x347, 220K)

All white people are racist, idiot. It's why stuff like this happens, in a way it's retroactive self-defense.

If /pol/ was real life we wouldn’t have to worry about People of Brown ever again.

Who cares? Those little faggots ought to defend themselves. It's nobody's fault but their own for failing to protect themselves. Nobody's responsibility.

There's nobody to cry to that a fight wasn't fair after you're fucking dead. Stop arguing and thinking. These are questions for beta men with too much time. Every living being has to make sure they don't get fucked up. Who cares why you're going to be attacked? Just don't lose. The world is savage as fuck and dangerous and you shouldn't forget that. Don't be distracted by the non-essential shit.

Remember anons, these people are equal to us in every way

Black people consider anything a taunt, even an accidental glance in their direction is enough for them to justify ganging up on you

1v1 no weapons is a fair fight. what are you talking about? it's not chingchongs fault that nigger never trained to fight professionally.

>Dropped the baby, who probably hit its head
I feel bad for it. Can't be easy growing up with those parents

>go into restaurant full of rowdy blacks
>you're basically the only white people in there
>surely nothing will happen

No pity for white people who think they're not going to get jumped by blacks.

>americans being self rightous cunts for decades
>US starts losing power
>niggers slaughter every whitie i the US

I for one cannot wait for the US to be turned into post apocaliptic wasteland by monirities

Attached: 3oyeATX.png (301x249, 24K)

You can take the monkey out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey

Based blacks scaring the white devil.

hammerfist

He’s making the “argument” that a fight, by definition, can never be truly fair.

Stop replying to this shit b8 and these retarded threads, it’s just dumb LARPers fishing for (You)s. Niggers don’t post here

They're like fourteen year's old, sitting down and are literally surrounded by midnight. I don't even think there's room to get up and swing a punch

NOOOOOOO I DEFENDED YOU ONLINE

Attached: 1560000203303.png (1087x4409, 1.31M)

holy shit, I can't imagine the humiliation for a nigger to be knocked out by an asian.

>in a fair fight
>combat sports are dominated by blacks
>thousands of videos of blacks knocking out whites 1v1

Cope

In Europe, gypsies act the exact same way as these niggers

Agreed, these old wypipo should have known better

Attached: stabbing.webm (720x406, 1.79M)

Yep, so you better go back to Apefrica before evil Whitey gets you

No such thing as a fair fight. 1v1 no weapons favours whoever is best at that format. You can have a fair format but the fight itself, as in "Who is going to win" is always a foregone conclusion.

Think about it. Even if there were completely fair rules in a fight, the odds of any two given opponents being completely even in terms of ability is nearly nil.

In an organic environment like the real world this just compounds the issue. A fight can never, ever, be fair and so you should always stack all odds in your favour. This is about surviving, not a game. Fairness is just a red herring and you should forget it.

No one cares if you call us crackers, nog. We'd prefer not to think about you at all. Indeed, we'd be better off if we just rounded you all up and dumped you into the ocean.

FUCK NIGGERS ALL NIGGERS ARE LAZY UNEDUCATED SMELLY DUMB VIOLENT CRIMINAL NIGGERS

White fucks btfo

Empire of Dust

Jon Jones is the GOAT MMA fighter, retard. Stay seething.

>killing someone doesn't make you a killer
thanks Christianity!

You're right. They were in a sitaution and environment where they were unable to defend themselves.
That was their mistake. Defending yourself isn't always necessarily about just being able to punch the hardest or being 'badass', it can also consist of making good and sensible decisions. Like not getting drunk alone at late parties as a woman, etc. Things like that. Is that me being unreasonable?

>116998252
Lol I fucking called it

That's where you're wrong bucko

Attached: 1520656929321.webm (406x720, 2.96M)

He is the most egregious cheater in the sport history that it’s actually a meme now
Go to /fit/ and get educated while your at it before I heem you

Gustafson beat him in their first fight, fact. Greatest MMA fighters are Eastern Europeans.

>Having killed somebody doesn't make you a killer
this is tru tho witeboi. a killer spits bars, this nigga aint musical at all lmao

I have no sympathy for old white boomers though. Have you ever been around them? You should give them niggas medals for shutting their ass up

>this amount of COPE
Sup, Cormier.

Why is Thor bullying those innocent black youths

Attached: bucket.webm (320x400, 1.66M)

What?

Pretty sure the other dude is asian

I didn't know Thor hated black people