Do American bullies actually give wedgies or is this some weird film thing?

Do American bullies actually give wedgies or is this some weird film thing?

Attached: 2E4343A5-9CC7-4C79-A03E-17D5FCA374CF.gif (540x300, 2.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AfMbN_MzCpw
helenair.com/news/state-and-regional/principal-suspended-after-giving-student-a-wedgie-resigning/article_d9535533-c169-51b8-b9df-fec844e9db02.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They do, just not for the reasons you think

Bullies are all insecure faggots who are always compelled to do some halfway gay shit to others.

Not when I was in school (early 2000s-mid 2010s).

>faggots
Why the homophobia?

>t. nerd

This again? Only if you wore tighty-whities. It also happened to the more annoying cool kids than the nerds, mainly because no one talked to or socialized with the nerds. Most people just pretended that the nerds didn’t exist. That annoying and semi-popular preppy kid named Luke though? Fair game.

Attached: 1554175009893.jpg (499x345, 32K)

in 1990-2000 we did this with girls too

wedgies are actually a gay fetish

How do you get a "wedgie" without viciously elbowing the tard?

I don't know about America, but Canadian bullies do this. Well, they do something similar to it. In school bullies would make me take off my pants and underwear and put on their underwear. It was awful.

this is why i never wear underwear

I did it when I was in elementary school. Did it to girls too. I distinctly remember a teacher ignoring it when I did it to other boys but as soon as I did it to a girl she got assblasted, ran up and screamed at me not to do it to girls.

What do girl's underwear feel like?

like regular underwear. stop thinking of them as something special and you will get laid too.

Homosexuality carries the death penalty where I live.

Saudi Arabia?

i`ve never phisically abused anyone but i used to draw dicks with chalk in other kids backpacks and mock their voices
am i a bully?

holy cringe lmfao

borderline

how to deal with cyberbullies

I got wedgie on penis inspection day omg it was so embarrassing

Where I come from, which is Midwest America, pantsing was the thing and it wasn’t really bullying per se either. Just friends taking the shit out of each other.

stop acting gay you massive faggot

I used to get gas peddled as a kid. That was torture. Fucking leafs

dilate

Attached: qJFr0qe.jpg (537x399, 72K)

go on...

Attached: wanna touch my loli ass.png (358x397, 287K)

jewish persecution complex

Cartoons and American films gave me a wedgie fetish

I grew up in the early 2000s south and never saw a wedgie, bullies would just mock weak kids and get in fist fights with each other. One asshole was seriously concussed when he got his head repeatedly slammed in a locker and the fat redneck teachers couldn't break it up.
Violent dodgeball was a thing though. I remember one girl had a detached retina from getting slammed in the eye with a ball. The front office said she was faking being half blind to get out of school, but the girl threatened to strangle the receptionist with the phone cord if she didn't let her call 911.

I've only been given wedgies by girls older than me.

One day while I wasn't looking one of my sister's friends tried to give me an "atomic wedgie" but thankfully the fabric of the briefs I was wearing was raggedy and they just broke away like stripper clothing.

for me it's tighty whities

Save hex

wedgies and how every second shitty animated cartoon portrayed dodgeball as a horrifying nightmare have convinced me this is true

>the girl threatened to strangle the receptionist with the phone cord if she didn't let her call 911.
Based little girl

In 7th grade my buddy and I were seated on either side of this faggot kid and we used to kick his backpack - if one of us started doing it he'd move to the other side and then the other one of us would start kicking it. My buddy would also unzip it and dump all his shit on the floor whenever he had the opportunity. One day he walked out of the room and we were kicking it around and I put it up on his desk and roundhouse kicked it, and his brand new ipod flew out of the opened front pocket and smashed against the wall, screen was cracked and one of the earphones was ripped off the cord and went flying to the other side of the room. My friend thought it was hilarious but I said I didn't want to do it anymore after that.
Also did other shit like pull his chair out when he went to sit down and he fell, all the other kids laughed at him and he cried. Did that 2-3 times. Also once he showed us a bunch of dick drawings he made, we grabbed them and showed them to the teacher pretending we were offended, and he was sent out into the hall, once again he cried. It's a miracle we didn't get shot up.

Oh and the worst was that he had IBS, once the teacher sent him into the hall because he smelled so bad. So once that happened my friend and I started pretending he had farted and we were gagging so she'd send him into the hall and we'd crack up, he'd sit in the hall and cry. And if we left to go to the bathroom we'd see him in the hall and mock and fake-cry at him. Basically every day was us kicking his backpack around then publicly shaming him and getting him sent to the hall where he'd cry.

epic gamer moment

Third worlders out

Save hex

sneed

This is kinda sociopathic, user. I hope you grow out of these tendencies. You should have contained your evilness to The Sims, where I would burn hundreds of Sims a day.

I dont know but put people on a choke hold or just hit them in the arm

>"bullies"
First, children are "bullies", adults are "sociopaths", so it's time to quit applying grade school terms to adult issues.

Second, yes, a wedgie was indeed a tool used to torment cowardly fucks that don't defend themselves. By the time my group all got to high school, though, we wouldn't stand for that shit and would threaten little sociopathic fucks with the SAME torment they intended to inflict on their targets.

If you're still doing this shit in high school you're a fucking loser.

Pretty sure a couple posters on this board are sociopaths themselves.

>t. Bullied dork

>middle school
>in gym everyone in the locker room
>everyone decides to take one kids backpack and piss on it in the urinal

i'd rather just take the wedgie

>A 33-year-old Oklahoma man has been charged with killing his stepfather by giving him an "atomic wedgie" that caused the victim to suffocate on his own underwear.
>Oklahoma Medical Examiner spokeswoman Amy Elliott said the cause of death was asphyxiation and blunt force trauma.
>Investigators said St. Clair's elastic waistband was stretched over his head and that it left ligature marks around his neck. Blood splatter was also found in the kitchen, the living room and on the living room ceiling.

Attached: 312393299_ce39ed61fe.jpg (500x375, 90K)

And I'm pretty sure they were conditioned that way by apathetic single mothers, a leftist propaganda broadcasting system, and the constant attack on their culture.

>constant attack on their culture

You can’t attack something that doesn’t exist

people don't wear tighty whiteys anymore

>demonstrates my point
ty user

>Only if you wore tighty-whities.
What is it about the color white that makes amerimutt charge?

lmao I had to look up what this was. That’s good I’m gonna start using that

Except gays.

I do. I was mocked for it in school but never cared. I still wear them as an adult man. Don't know how anyone can stand their ballsack and dick flapping around and slapping their thighs. Maybe it works for dicklets but not for me.

Think about American undergarments a lot do you foreign cancer?

Attached: ......jpg (500x564, 35K)

>hurr durr obsessed
This has to be the most retarded comeback ever conceived, and yet it gets posted whenever mutts are mentioned. Why are americans so bad at banter?

Be honest: do you ever stop thinking about Americans?

Be honest: do these canned replies work irl or do you just pull out your gun?

Attached: ameributton.jpg (3024x4032, 1.76M)

>seething foreigner completely btfo

Attached: 75843902hjf.jpg (1024x576, 155K)

refer to this post

nah, some rape you and whisper sweet nothings into your ears.

Why would a seething yurocunt seethe at me IRL? You only do it online.

the bullies at my high school made me suck their cocks in the locker room

Attached: banterbury.jpg (1161x1713, 238K)

Based

cringe

Its standard to get the wind knocked out of you before hand. So your more or less stunned.

In Britain the bullies used to pull people trousers and underwear down so everyone could see their dick.

Attached: boger face.png (514x352, 27K)

My bully used to lick my asshole while stroking my cock, it was so embarrassing what a jerk.

youtube.com/watch?v=AfMbN_MzCpw

I used to give my sister wedgies all the time growing up, but I've never seen a guy do it to another guy.

Attached: wegie.jpg (3024x4032, 956K)

In America it's super common to "pants" your friends in gym class when you are wearing shorts that are easily pulled down. It's best to do it when they are facing a group of girls.

good advice to be perfectly honest.

It’s underwear that only little boys should wear.

Attached: C2925EEA-5774-47D5-B4FF-B74EC6BCBB6D.png (1280x720, 1.23M)

What the hell? I’m wearing some Hanes right now. Started wearing them when my varicocele was discovered and realized that they are comfy. It feels good to not have your weenie flop around.

Attached: D451DD1C-D4FA-4956-875F-EDE91304E8FF.jpg (660x660, 24K)

bullies rarely punch you or take your lunch money

they just ostracize you, play pranks on you and ruin your reputation to the ground

Wait so are you a girl or a boy that was abused by his sister and company?

>look at me! I love sucking cocks: the post

objection:

little boys should only wear girl's underwear

Like sacks of sand

>flopdick cope

Shalom rabbi

fucker deserved every second of it. don't feel guilty about it.

>wind blown out
is this some slang for a blow job?
no wonder all bullies arw raging homos

helenair.com/news/state-and-regional/principal-suspended-after-giving-student-a-wedgie-resigning/article_d9535533-c169-51b8-b9df-fec844e9db02.html

I know this pathetic manlet.

Attached: Messerli.jpg (640x800, 175K)

>Look up "atomic wedgie" on Google Images
>Add DeviantArt to the search words
>Post results
Let's see how degenerate this gets

Attached: 1559035476_695377_1559035514_noticia_normal-1.jpg (1200x675, 92K)