Best dog film?

last thread

Attached: 1561184902810.webm (854x476, 2.87M)

Concealed carry, use it.

That video fills me with rage

bring back lynching

Attached: 1554174682111.webm (480x272, 1.33M)

>not stompin that old bitch out
tssk niggas got a lot to learn bout the car game

white boy got rekt

why he do that?

NIGGERS IN MY AREA

white boi all front

the guy was disabled and died from the punch, he asked the guy to not block the path or something with his bike

the guy who punched and left him in the road only got 5 years, wasn't even him he was talking to

You didn't answer the question.

>half a dime cause some bitch cant take a punch
fucking clown world

haha fuck old people

You'll be old sooner than you think

thank god for that red circle i would have never seen him

nah killing myself soon. gonna take a few shitty old people with me tho

Andrew Young, 40, who suffered from Asperger’s Syndrome, became embroiled in an argument with Victor Ibitoye after he had told him that cycling on the pavement was dangerous.

The cyclist rode off but moments later his friend, Lewis Gill, approached Mr Young and punched him in the face without provocation, a court was told.

His sentence was referred to the Court of Appeal by Attorney General Dominic Grieve, who argued today that it was not a proper reflection of the gravity of what Gill did.

But three judges in London decided there should not be any change to the four years being served by Gill, 21, of Sutton in south London, who admitted manslaughter.

he only got 4 and he sucker punched someone without any provocation

Attached: 536a289930786_punch.jpg (620x413, 38K)

your future right here

He shouldn't have relaxed.

>babby's first sarcasm

Ayy I'll be here all week, try the veal. Don't forget to tip your jannies.

kek le Brits, nigger killing a retard that's life

Why? That old fuck saw the niggers and chose to ignore them. He probably votes liberal, or believes in Magic Dirt. It's 2019: we've known what blacks are like since the 1970s. 50 fucking years of it and people still want to act like black youths walking in their direction pose no threat? Fuck em. When I see blacks walking my way I assume worst case scenario and immediately gtfo or put myself in a position where they can't surround me.

>im so edgy mom look at the dumb stuff i post on an albanian Go tutoring forum

I kept expecting a dog to jump out and fuck them up or something

Attached: say no to racism.jpg (480x480, 32K)