DUDE IT WAS JUST A PRANK LMAO

DUDE IT WAS JUST A PRANK LMAO

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

dios mio....

Genetic slurry

He looks very American.

EL AMERICANO

Attached: 1559754077631.jpg (453x453, 67K)

Fucking mestizos.

FOR THE HORDE

KEK

>O say can you see, by the dawn's early light...

Attached: I guess we were the real Stranger Things all along.jpg (540x533, 83K)

Man It’ll be so great if one of the pasty pink racist incels from here gets pranked by this kid
>”B-b-but I’M WHITE!!!!”
>”Yeah, and you’re unemployed too!”
>Incel runs away crying as the normal people mock and jeer at him

homo, jew, mutt

based

YOoooooOOO iT WAS JUST A PRAAAAAAAAAAAANk11!!! JUST KEEP SEARCHING FOR JOBS BROS!!! HAHAHAHHAH

All you Eurofags can shut the fuck up. Calling Americans mutts. You retards are gonna drown in fucking Muslims and Africans, so you can't fucking talk.

I’ve been out of touch with recent news, can someone give me the quick rundown? If not what is the name of the show or vid

who the fuck would believe this kid is going to hire them?

netflix is making a show with this kid bait and switching job searchers and telling them to fuck off. It's fucked.

56% and dropping

this kid has a show where laborers are hired to do a one-day job and then spooks them ashton kutcher style.

there are more blacks in america than in south africa user

his next casting calls are going to be hilarious.

"dude, it was just a prank! we don't have any parts for goblins in our next series, 'Goblin Wars: Goblins Fighting More Goblins'. Better luck next time."

there are in your mother too

why can i hear a banjo playing when i read this, boy?

Shitlibs made a show where they prank job applicants with fake interview while they run crying to Twitter about the phrase 'Learn to code' being a hate speech and harassment.

I predict someone is gonna get their ass kicked when they do it to the wrong person. Wtf that's not even funny

Everyone living in the world of affirmative action, quotas and participation trophies.

I don’t proclaim to have any knowledge on aspects of laws, but don’t they need a person’s express permission to brodcast them on a tv show?
I don’t mean like in the periphery of an open public space and they just happen to walk past out of shot, what I mean is - targeted, humiliated on camera where they are a focal point?

PLEASE MR GOBLINO I HAVE A FAMILY TO FEED, THIS CANT BE A FAKE JOB

Attached: 1544383837813s.jpg (250x178, 8K)

They probably get the permission after the show when they offer them a bunch of money.

Enjoy Muslim refugees raping your beautiful Aryan women!

AH HA

YOU THOUGHT

YOU ACTUALLY THOUGHT YOU HAD A JOB

AHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That one goblin that cant handle the bantz

>Homeless guy that's down on his luck wants a job to turn his life around
>NAH BRO IT WAS A PRANK xDD

Muslims are based you kike goblin. The niggers will get enslaved when sharia takes over.

Attached: 2E3DDE16-9B08-4EB2-8BA3-F2036A626CE3.png (615x409, 9K)

im australian dude we're fine

If they do that’s just sad through and through

Not an argument, Muhammad.