Mr. Robot Season 3 Episode 8

*somewhat spoilers*
I really dont understand why this episode isn't talked about. An unexpected and beautiful change of pace. Brilliantly written and acted, and technically superb. I can't believe the perfection of what I just watched. Rather than giving this a miss - as some reviewers have suggested - I would say that this episode stands alone as a great story and work of art - something that could be appreciated by someone who hasn't even seen the rest of the series. This episode particularly brought out the underlying themes of Mr Robot - which can occasionally get lost in all the action. Some of the scenes were so loaded with amazing images and metaphor. Imo this is the best episode out of the whole series and genuinely one of the most beautiful pieces of television ever made.

Attached: MV5BNzg2ODg3OTUxMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODE5NzY4MzI@._V1_.jpg (1000x653, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OcePJlrAgSU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Mr. Reddit
yikes

>dismissing a show because redditors enjoy it

>enjoying a show redditors enjoy

Attached: 1401469640568.jpg (251x242, 12K)

>living on the same planet redditors do

>I really dont understand why this episode isn't talked about
Because the show is trash.

You're on a site where being a normal person is an insult and seen as less desirable than being an overweight oily NEET. What the fuck else do you expect?

Why is it trash? Because redditors watch it ?

>4channel thinks he's not reddit
wew lad

yikes

are you honestly asking why an episode that aired in november 2017 isn't being discussed? Brainlet

'Fuck Mr. Reddit' tends to go hand in hand with the show's content going over someone's head, i.e. those smug, sarcastic remarks about Elliot's S1 outlook as if to imply the show is promoting that shit unironically when by S3 Elliot releases how fucking stupid he was and how badly he fucked up.

Mr. Robot is unironically one of the best shows in recent years

it's an amazing show
I'm currently re-watching it for the 2nd time
I just started season 3

the first half of season 2 was boring as shit (the prison "arc", but other than that it's a very intense show
things have real consequences
for example, you'll notice that the streets get filled with trash as the seasons go along

and I like how small characters like Philip Price in season 1 just emerge as one of the central ones in season 2 and 3

it's a meme show that was taylor-made for reddit, it should be called "Mr Reddit", or "Meme Robot", or perhaps even, "Meme Reddit".

Did you not like the prison arc? I loved that the first time i watched it. I knew something was wrong but didn't see it coming at all.

I liked the surprise, I didn't see it coming either
but it lasted way too long and it didn't really matter other than foreshadowing Leon I guess
they didn't need 6 episodes there

t. someone who hasn't watched the show.

i can't stand the way this dude talks, like he's about to die any second

Attached: 171207_3632117_S3_E9_Phillip_Price_Sees_Angela_For_the_Firs.jpg (945x532, 62K)

Its normal that Price becomes a central one, he kinda is the ceo of ECorp

>shitting on based Price
Disgusting.

Funny, I found a rewatch after season 3 made season 2 much, much better. Season 2 was a damn frustrating experience because you are yearning for all the answers to be these questions to be delivered. It's very satisfying when they finally are delivered in season 3 and on a rewatch you can take season 2 in as it and enjoy it more easily.

I like how his first appearance in the show is not noteworthy in any way. It's also a blink and you miss it kind of thing where you actually forget he did appear episodes earlier when he fires Tyrell.

No one cares about reddit, you fucking retard. Stop obsessing over it, autist.

slow down there mr reddit, us REAL Yea Forums anons care about Yea Forums because it's our secret place on the internet

we don't like normies get out!!!

Why do you keep bringing it up? Are you obsessed? It sounds like reddit is living in your head rent free.

everyone (rightfully) dropped mr robot as soon as esmail rewrote the show to fit it trump even though it doesn't make any fucking sense and with that cringe rant in episode 1 everyone FUCKING dropped the show

Attached: WySl0IX.png (268x325, 87K)

Good god are you actually realising what you are typing. If reddit is living in my head rent free, then Yea Forums has established a country in you head rent free. Get a fucking girp

yeah but in the early scenes in season 1 he is a background character
just a minor character in Tyrell's life

it's set in 2015, you mong
also it's heavily political, basically being anarchist terrorism against a superpower
they're not pro Hillary

who was the guy that showed up at the end of the last episode? my memory isn't that good

Vera? Criminal scum that was that supplied drugs to Elliot's drug dealer girl that he ended up fucking, being in a relationship with, etc. and he had her killed in that episode where Elliot has to bust him out of prison.

thanks

it's Vera, another kino character
he starts off just as a scumbag asshole for Elliot to defeat
but he is smart in another way, he sees the potential in Elliot's abilities and uses them to his advantage
a really scary character

youtube.com/watch?v=OcePJlrAgSU

>is an unstable maniac with intense self loathing
So Vera is /our guy/ then.

Attached: SpicBoi.jpg (780x392, 43K)

It was okay until they ruined it

I'm glad the show is about to end, they really shit the bed as it went on

When and how did it shit the bed?

I like how Dark Army border on being comic book supervillains. It's stacked with these colourful characters like Ervin, Leon, the sandwich guy, those masked henchmen, Mr. Williams, etc. Kind of reminds me of Fargo having these colourful characters running around like Malvo and the deaf guy and his partner.