Lady eboshi is an unlikable cunt

Lady eboshi is an unlikable cunt
Fuck iron town too

Attached: images (24).jpg (354x464, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C7T4PS3hxJE
youtube.com/watch?v=vLBhOlnpttQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t. boar

>The leading scene in Princess Mononoke where Tatarigami appears isn’t CG; it’s drawn by hand. The part where the snakes move sluggishly was so difficult that–even though the scene is only a couple of minutes long–it took one year and seven months to finish! It apparently took a total of 5,300 drawings. One of the artists explained, ‘It gradually got so confusing to draw that it ended up bogging us down

youtube.com/watch?v=C7T4PS3hxJE

Fuck imsgine

I want to lick her unlikable cunt if you know what i mean

>t. Wolf girl

Was I meant to sympathise with her? She was a greedy bitch who destroyed nature and amazing creatures for wealth

She saved the whores. She fucked up the samurai. She cucked the emperor for weapons. Name someone more based than her.

Monk man
>freeing whores
>good
No.

She literally did nothing wrong

kys ignorant treehugger

Attached: 1517634867489.jpg (250x241, 25K)

ferngully ripoff pos movie

Lady Eboshi did nothing wrong and is waifu material. Fuck nature, fuck the forest spirits, and fuck niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=vLBhOlnpttQ

Attached: 512b7d48f52412e711906981788ab124.jpg (1200x850, 958K)

>She cucked the emperor for weapons.
Other way around, the Emperor and Jigo were using her. She would have lost everything after giving the Emperor immortality if Ashitaka hadn't been there.

And here I thought the beauty of Mononoke Hime was that each side's morality was in a pretty gray area and that they were designed to not be ostensibly right or wrong

If they were going for that, they fucked it up to be honest. Nothing in the narrative suggests Eboshi/the industrialists are right, and everything suggest they are wrong. So they give her moments where she helps out women and lepers to make it seem "balanced."

But she helped those hookers!

Except for the fact that in 'nature' such people would be doomed, the same way that 'nature' was doomed by iron town. It was pretty straight forward in that she wanted to protect humans and the wolf girl wanted to protect nature.

Princess Mononoke is the only good Miyazaki film. Prove me wrong.

Don't feel the scene is significant or necessary. I feel a cheaper and easier animation can still work for this movie and maybe the old man should have avoided spending so much on this

I don't get it. If she is an allegory of industrialization then who are the samurais attacking her

Nope, the lepers get healed by the nature spirit at the end of the movie, speedwatcher. The healing of the land and the destruction of the foundry are the same work.
She is 100% in the wrong, ideologically. If you don't understand why refusing your death is against the entire heart of the movie, then I don't know what to tell you.

I watched it several times and I don't see them healed

Simply the Samurais who are pissed because in these new times they need to adapt or become irrelevant. Just like it happened in real life.
They were pissed because they lost their privileges and were mostly highly in debt.

fuck nature, fuck the forest, fuck lepers, fuck cities

>led women and taught them to belittle their husbands and men in general
>led them into trap of emperor
>in exchange for a shot to avenge her husband
>the town and the forest destroyed. Boars and dogs, her women and countless men died
>her punishment is losing an arm
>her women still work for her

It's weird when you think of it

Attached: healed.jpg (960x960, 144K)

Wow it's real I see it now!
Damn that's retarded! I felt the movie I saw was the correct movie and the real movie was retarded

It's just a very leftist view of shinto. In actual shinto the hookers and lepers should be becoming as unclean as the boar god.

nobody has to love capitalism. they can just love the fact that they have money, family, and guns, and that they have a future both individually and as a culture

eboshi is the real hero of the movie. she only goes wrong when she partners with the emperor ie fascism/corporatism.

Man those lepers should be so thankful to nature for curing the disease it gave them in the first place.

This is a very chinese / communist way of thinking.

Attached: 1225693464111.png (593x427, 227K)

>implying the leprosy wasn't caused by kegare
baka

Based and naturepilled.

>Implying bacteria isn't nature's fault
I mean being cleanly helps cut back the spread of bacteria, but the disease will still get cleanly ass niggas occasionally.

Capitalism =/= ruining and polluting the environment, you dumb dumb.

>technology bad
>nature good
unabomber.jpg

Attached: 1560674258016.png (499x553, 217K)

She represents evolution and progress, nothing really wrong in her goals desu.
also
>unlikable cunt
>takes care of the leper
>tries to create an egalitarian and fair town
>doesn't want to participate in the civil war and the emperor's bullshit

Excellent taste, but there are alternatives

Attached: 1560811135125.jpg (331x499, 33K)

imagine being so retarded you think this was the point of the movie

She's a textbook ancap, probably the first in Japanese history. The only reason that she was at war with the forest is because they violated her NAP by attacking her iron workers. Princess Mononoke is basically ancap vs. anprims.

Attached: 1533288346974.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>Remember ladies, don't trust men.
Is Miyazaki some kind of cuck?

Moro was muh waifu.
RIP wolf milf.

Attached: tenor.gif (400x216, 1.28M)

Nausicaa is the only good one.

based

Based and bluepilled

>anprims
get out

Attached: 1557161645477.jpg (480x550, 32K)

t. tree planting ape

Attached: 1469313354049.gif (250x188, 1.74M)

the one thing I disagree with is that Ashitaka's curse spread with the use of ANY violence. when he took out the raiders with his arrows, he was 100% correct to do so, and should have killed even more.

although you could interpret this as saying that pacifism is a curse, but that's a stretch.

I'd fuck her iron town if you know what I mean.

>ghibli is now retro

Attached: images.png (220x229, 10K)

even if she's on her rust?

MAILADY

this movie came out 22 years ago grampa

underrated

have bloody period sex

>She was a greedy bitch who destroyed nature and amazing creatures for wealth
So did Blumpf but you still suck his dick.

Holy