Do you think Max Landis' career can survive this...

Do you think Max Landis' career can survive this? Even RedLetterMedia have removed or unlisted all of their videos with him. But of course they've kept the one where they trash American Ultra.

Attached: edk1zm21lhfz.jpg (408x385, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KolenE1GCyg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=O_eSGhRCdgo
thedailybeast.com/max-landis-8-women-accuse-hollywood-filmmaker-of-emotional-and-sexual-abuse-were-not-people-to-him
lipstickalley.com/threads/eddie-murphy-john-landis-is-f-cked-up.387785/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twilight_Zone:_The_Movie#"Time_Out"
youtu.be/2-3wkbqmgxs
youtube.com/watch?v=Og9qbVkwxiM
youtube.com/watch?v=3dvj3JIIxhI
youtube.com/watch?v=gYoDXubkZZk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well, he is Jewish.

They only unlisted two videos. It really brings more attention to themselves than it would have otherwise

Fuck off e-celeb faggot

Do you think anyone cares?

>as of yet unfounded rumors on social media
>cut all ties with "friend"
wow RLM is fucking brutal

Imagine giving a shit about Max Landis or even worse Reddit Letter Media.

Nope, they removed too -

youtube.com/watch?v=KolenE1GCyg

This video was "Rich Evans explains the plot to Double Down" with them all laughing with Max Landis. They didn't unlist it, they removed it altogether.

Considering Anna Akana, a con artist, is one of the accusers I'd just wait till the dust settles. I am heavily doubting all of the accusations as long as there's no concrete proof.

His agency cared, they quit. MGM cared too, they shut down production on his latest movie "Deeper"

Is Max Landis really any more of a sex pervert than Jay? We’ve all heard the stories.

Career? What career?

What happens at the ManHole stays at the ManHole.

funny how landis looks like a faggot. shouldve went all gay before allegations being gay is the only way to protect yourself from being metoo'd

My sister said she doesn't believe the accusations because she always assumed he was a full blown homosexual. Is this the perfect cover?

All men are sex pervets, the only difference between one and another is opportunity

I don't believe women

Max is a perfect embodiment of the neurotic Jew who has had everything in his life handed to him by nepotism stereotype. It's pretty safe to assume that he has a ton of skeletons in his closet.

why didn't he rape the rlm guys? didn't he see their mouths? or did he

It's not like he killed somebody. If he killed somebody, I could definitely see that being the end of his career. Yes, that would definitely end his Hollywood career for good. No coming back. Yes, that would be the end, certainly.

I don't know, I think since the whole Weinstein thing, anything like this ruins the person's career.

Fuck you and your e-celeb idols

>buhh

Bullshit

m.youtube.com/watch?v=O_eSGhRCdgo

They were taken down due to copyright. Has nothing to do with Max Landis. Looks like Neil discovered youtubes DMCA system.

Yes, we all know that manslaughter kills careers. Yup, there's no way you can have a career after being responsible for the deaths of innocent children.
The joke went over your head. Be thankful it didn't go below it.

Attached: john landis helicopter gadget.png (665x435, 434K)

Reminder that before this even came out, they removed the "in case of Max Landis, break glass" thing for the Neil Breen flick.

>they've kept the one where they trash American Ultra.
BASED

Is everyone just going to ignore that Breen took it down through a copyright claim?

FPBP

Max, your tactic of discrediting the accusers won't work anymore.

>>as of yet unfounded rumors on social media
Where have you been the last few days? Numerous women have gone to the press to publicly accuse him.

thedailybeast.com/max-landis-8-women-accuse-hollywood-filmmaker-of-emotional-and-sexual-abuse-were-not-people-to-him

Yes, yes, I know The Daily Beast is a clickbait shithole. But now the accusers have given detailed reports and have opened themselves up to defamation lawsuits, whereas before it was all just insubstantial whispers. Also, numerous ex-friends of Max's (e.g., Josh Trank, Brad Gage) have come out and said Max is a vile person.

Max doesn't rape used goods. This is Mike's territory.

Isn’t max a fag?

Shockingly, no. He's super flamboyant but there's no proof that he has fucked men.

Reminder that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree:

lipstickalley.com/threads/eddie-murphy-john-landis-is-f-cked-up.387785/

>MURPHY: As it turned out, John always resented that I hadn't gone to his Twilight Zone trial. I never knew that; I though we were cool. But he'd been harboring it for a year. Every now and then, he would make little remarks, like, "You didn't help me out; you don't realize how close I was to going to jail." I never paid any mind.

>MURPHY: He came in demanding lots of money. Paramount was saying, "Hey, come on, Eddie, we're getting fucked here," but I made them pay his money. They bent over backward. But after he got the job, he brought along an attitude. He came in with this "I'm a director" shit. I was thinking, Wait a second, I fucking hired you, and now you're running around, going, "You have to remember: I'm the boss, I'm the director."
>One of his favorite things was to tell me, "When I worked with Michael Jackson, everyone was afraid of Michael, but I'm the only one who would tell Michael, 'Fuck you.' And I'm not afraid to tell you, 'Fuck you.'" And sure enough, he was always telling me, "Fuck you, Eddie. Everybody at Paramount is afraid on you."

>MURPHY: I kind of ignored it. But every day, it was a new "I told Michael, 'Fuck you'" story.
>Then, one day, I had these two writers who did the screenplay for Coming to America with me. They were writing a TV show called What's Alan Watching? that my company was producing. They were at our location in New York, and Landis was asking them, "Why are you guys here?" They said, "We're working on something for Eddie." And he said [strongly], "The production's not picking that up." And they said, "No, we're working through Eddie's company. Right now, we're waiting for the deal to go through." And Landis said, "So you're not being paid yet? That company should be paying you! Don't come to New York unless you're being paid."

>MURPHY: The whole crew was standing around--extras and actors--and Landis started screaming. "Don't be afraid to ask Eddie Murphy for his money. You go up and ask for your fucking money!" I walked in and he said, "Eddie! Your company is fucking these guys out of their money! Guys, don't be afraid to go up to Eddie and say, 'Fuck you!'" He's screaming about my deal making in front of the cast.

>PLAYBOY: What did you do?

>MURPHY: I playfully grabbed him around the throat, put my arm around him and I said to Fruity, one of my guys, "What happens when people put my business in the street?" And Fruity said, "they get fucked up." I was kind of half joking. Landis reached down to grab my balls, like he also thought it was a joke--and I cut his wind off. He fell down, his face turned red, his eyes watered up like a bitch and he ran off the set. Fuckin' punk.

>PLAYBOY: Did you go after him?

?MURPHY: Nah. He came to my trailer later and made this big speech. His voice was trembling. And it all came out: that he didn't think I was talented, that the only reason he did Coming to America was for money, that he didn't respect me since I hadn't gone to his trial and all this bullshit. All this fucked-up shit. Called me ignorant, an asshole.

>PLAYBOY: How did you take it?

>MURPHY: I'm sitting there shattered; I'm thinking, This fucking guy. I bent over fucking backward to get this guy a job. He probably won't even acknowledge what happened. He didn't realize that his fucking career was washed up. So I told him, "The next time you fuck around with me, I'm gonna whip your ass." His Hollywood shit came out then: "What do you mean, 'whip my ass'? That's not in our deal." So I said, "You're gonna have to give me either some fear or some respect. I want one of them, because this is my shit and you're working here. If the only way you can fear me is knowing that the next time you fuck up, you're gonna get your ass whipped, fine."

Maybe you’re a sex pervert, but don’t go projecting

I can hardly wait for the likes of Anna Akana, Chloe Dykstra, and Brad Gage to start turning on each other.
In a purity spiral, no one is innocent or pure enough.
The entire "Colour Society" clique is incredibly toxic, so shit will be fun to watch.

It's gonna be great. That whole clique is a bunch of abusive degenerates who are high on their egos; it's inevitable that they'll destroy each other for attention.

>redditlettermedia

Wait, Landis isn't gay?
Or is this entire thing some Hollywood promotional stunt?

i dont keep up with RLM but did they really? thats scumbag behavior

His kike father literally killed children while trying to make more """""Holocaust""""" and anti-white propaganda and just got a slap on the wrist for it. I think (((Landis))) will be fine for just raping some whores

Attached: 5a57967d6fe4854638be49cfa677241e1e2d7a1a186193133b832c625a54e6d3.jpg (751x720, 54K)

>thats scumbag behavior
Yeah really is.The good guy thing to do would be leave those videos up so they can rake in the ad revenue from people searching for Max Landis right now. You fucking putz.

They'd stab their own mothers for a retweet.
The Dairy Beast article was really long, it wasn't written in the week after the tweets started popping up.
That crew started a trend on Twitter to help promote the story's release. Marketing, basically.

*Daily
Although Dairy Beast is decent typo

I don't believe what women say, ever.

Did they keep the one where Mike Stoklasa shills Me Him Her and sucks Max’s dick up?

Did someone save the video?

Is it bad that I'm usually against this kind of depersoning but I kinda like it now because I hate Landis so much?

How come there aren't any posts about this on the subreddit?

Who is Brad Gage?

I think it's silly anyway. Leaving a video up that was made like 3-4 years ago isn't an endorsement of Max. They didn't know he was a sex weirdo at the time.

stop posting e-celebs you fucking faggot

Nah, just makes you a hypocrite though

thats true, moves like this are mostly to avoid wild internet outrage. thats the internet now unfortunately.

Does this mean that Mike can admit Me Him Her was shit and stop shilling Max now?

>His kike father literally killed children while trying to make more """""Holocaust""""" and anti-white propaganda
Was Twilight Zone movie anything like that? Or are you just taking this out of your ass?

>Even RedLetterMedia have removed or unlisted all of their videos with him. But of course they've kept the one where they trash American Ultra.
They removed the two videos that actually had Max Landis in them. Why would they remove a video that doesn't have Max Landis in it?

>It really brings more attention to themselves than it would have otherwise
lol no it doesn't. Literally nobody is talking about it except you faggots because you are all unhealthily obsessed with Red Letter Media.

It's just an excerpt from the actual Best of the Worst episode. If you want to see Rich explain Double Down, you can just watch the episode.

All boys are sex perverts, but most of us get over it by 19.

the episode was deleted

Make more Best of the Worst videos and fuck off.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twilight_Zone:_The_Movie#"Time_Out"

>Bill Connor is bitter after being passed over for a promotion in favor of a Jewish co-worker. Drinking in a bar after work with his friends, Bill utters slurs towards Jewish people, black people, and Asian people. A Black man sitting nearby asks him to stop. Bill leaves the bar angrily, but when he walks outside, he finds himself in Nazi-occupied France during World War II. A pair of SS officers patrolling the streets interrogate him. Bill cannot answer satisfactorily since he does not speak German. A chase ensues, and Bill ends up on the ledge of a building, where he is shot at by the officers.

>He falls from the ledge and lands in the rural South during the 1950s. There a group of Ku Klux Klansmen sees him as an African-American man, whom they are about to lynch. Bill vehemently tells them he is white, to no avail. While trying to escape, he jumps into a lake and surfaces in a jungle during the Vietnam War, being fired at by American soldiers, one of whom throws a grenade. Instead of killing him, the grenade launches him into occupied France again. There he is captured by the SS officers and put into an enclosed railroad freight car, along with Jewish prisoners. Bill sees the bar with his friends standing outside looking for him. He screams for help, but they cannot see him or the train as it pulls away.

Macaulay Culkin is not a good addition to Best of the Worst, or literally anything. I thought Rich was obnoxious for giggling like a fucking maniac for almost anything until that cunt came along. Now Rich is perfectly normal and actually seems sane.

Daily reminder that screen junkies and kevin smith support and promote a rapist.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1291x816, 98K)

Didn't that movie have a helicopter crash on several people including two children who all died?

they probably get deleted immediately

No it wasn't, it's still on the playlist. That clip is also still on youtube clipped by a fan.

probably part of that vietnam scene

It wasn't though, dumbass.

Show me then faggot

>youtu.be/2-3wkbqmgxs

not deleted, but the video is hidden

Occasionally, just occasionally these days, the internet still makes me a little sick to my stomach. The fact that this accident, which claimed 3 lives and gave my father PTSD for my entire time of knowing him (I was born in 1985), is repeatedly retold with apocryphal elements and only cursory mention that there was a huge, well prosecuted trial that ended in an ACQUITTAL based on YOU KNOW IT BEING AN ACTUAL FLUKE ACCIDENT and that being unequivocably proven in court is horrifying to me.

What's even darker is that people tag me here, and are sure to let me know how much they hate me and that my father, a sweet, occasionally too loud man who was traumatized permanently by watching the death of one of his best friends on a movie he'd wanted to direct his entire life, is a piece of shit, disgusts me on a level that makes me queasy.

What's even more epic, hilariously awful is the people in here using this as a platform to talk endlessly about how shitty I am because I said I didn't like a movie they liked.

Three fucking people died. Little kids died. My mother, pregnant with me at the time, sat in court and watched my father for months be abandoned by EVERY professional friend in the industry because no one wanted to be associated with this tragedy. Vic Morrow, a great actor, was lost forever. Two young lives were ripped away. Safety rules were changed.

I see this brought up as a weapon to attack my father. To attack the film industry. To attack me. Occasionally as a weapon to attack jews, which is the oddest of all.

And every time it reminds me that being behind a keyboard, having vague cursory knowledge of an event 34 years ago, and a truly horrible .gif or .jpeg is all it takes to to turn some nice stranger into a completely vicious other.

There's a reason it's called the Twilight Zone Accident, not the Twilight Zone Incident.

Attached: max-landis.jpg (618x412, 149K)

Whatever, kill yourselves

As I recall, he urged the helicopter to get closer for the shot in spite of the pilot saying it would be too dangerous.

The what?
Fuck off.

You can still find it on their website and 5 Best of the Worst playlist. That’s not hidden.

Attached: cope.jpg (500x661, 58K)

just because they didn't do a good enough job doesn't mean they aren't cucking

Okay autism-kun

Max's dad killed three people
Stoklasa is a hack fraud.
Jay is a hair transplant recipient.
James is a beta loser.
Ryan is an entrepreneur and alpha.

Attached: James is a beta loser. Ryan is an entrepreneur and alpha..jpg (1300x800, 235K)

nothing wrong with them being afraid of being cancelled, they should be

rent free

>Anna Akana
Not gonna lie. I'd like to rape her myself.

>Max's dad killed three people
One. Chinks aren't people

Max Land is survive what?

A devastating helicopter crash

Red letter media deletes videos because max Landis was in a helicopter crash? How is that being a "sex pervert"?

Did he crash the helicopter because he get a sexual kick out of it? And why react by deleting videos? Is it one of those perversions who for some reason is politically incorrect?

YIKES
what a kike, and murderer.

Why?
Child

Yes it did

Attached: it_aint_me.webm (480x360, 2.5M)

Honestly you guys are all fucking faggots for talking about reddit letter media

Jfc there was probably nothing left of them

How is she a con artist? All i know is that she's hot and incredibly annoying

If you pause at the right moment you can see one of their heads fly off.

weeeew wtf

Why would they do this? I seriously can't understand. Are Redletter now run by SJW that are actually outraged that Landis banged a bunch of thots that got mad at him for not giving them movie careers? What on earth are they afraid of? Why get rid of some of their best material like this?

It's just so... unnecessary and pathetic.

Wouldn’t be the first time that Screen Junkies supported a sexual pervert.

Yes, yes goyim. Very sad. But let's talk about what's REALLY important. My career.
>"There was absolutely no good aspect about this whole story. The tragedy, which I think about every day, had an enormous impact on my career, from which it may possibly never recover."
(That's a real quote from the kike btw)

Attached: John_landis.jpg (378x504, 81K)

Woah i thought he was actually going to sound remorseful but he just ends it by talking about his career

Fucking hell

>What on earth are they afraid of?
Probably to try not to get in shitstorm by crazy people.

>I don't understand why anyone would want to distance themselves from an accussed rapist.

Raping her is fine.
Trusting or befriending her is the mistake. She live tweeted Carrie Fischer's heart attack on the airplane (she was sitting in front of her on the flight).
Talk about a fucking ghoul.

Yep
youtube.com/watch?v=Og9qbVkwxiM

They turned me on to Low Blow (the best movie ever made) and for that I will be forever thankful. When a car is the standout performance in a film, you know you have gold.

Attached: Low_Blow.jpg (400x230, 23K)

Yeah it shows how much of a sociopath he is. It's like when Trump talked about how his building is now the tallest in New York on 9/11.

the edit, i said cut them in the edit

Is that what his fans are waiting for? Because every one of his most recent videos are garbage or at least worse. And here's another:

What have we done to Max Landis, a man so revered for his incredible performances or simply for his music and his work, that the media are allowing him to be so uncool? Has his public image been undermined when the best he could offer viewers was that he's a dick? Does this mean that we are going to continue seeing his bad stuff? No. Is this even a reasonable assumption? I honestly don't know. I really do not expect anything new from Max Landis, and I find it hard to believe that they would go out of their way to trash him in an effort to save their assholes from getting shamed.

But no matter what, we've been here. Max Landis isn't the only artist to face abuse online. Last month a YouTube troll who was named Dapper Mike started a thread about him using the words "slut", "slut" and "slut" to call out the woman who created his video. So here we are.

Wow, I guess some people really do read Playboy for the interviews.

>Occasionally as a weapon to attack jews, which is the oddest of all.
jesus it never ends with these whiners

Your movies suck, Max.

Attached: E2B39553-7203-469F-B8BE-13F867E9B251.jpg (1328x1760, 411K)

This stupid fucking picture makes me laugh every time because of mikes face

>a bunch of people saying shit with no proof
that's literally what rumors are, dipshit

Nigga suck yer balls muthafucka!!!

Sucks suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck sucked sucked sucked sucked sucked sucked sucked sucked sucked sucked sucked sucked sucked sucked sucked suck sucked sucked sucked sucked sucked sucked sucked sucked sucked sucks suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck.... I hate that girl but you know what I hate? Your friend who is trying to be your partner.

Sucks suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck sucks suck suck suck suck sucks suck suck sucks suck sucks.

I hate suck suck sucks

Why are women like this ?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-22-21-30-48-559_com.twitter.android.png (1080x2160, 413K)

Only one I believe is the college days one because the girl actually filed a police report and only backed down when Max and his daddy’s lawyers all but threatened to ruin her life

Hope I don’t lose my head for this, but hey ho. I’m a local to Milwaukee, and boy, if you think rumours circulate a lot online, imagine living near these guys. They’ve been the focus of local controversy for years, but it’s always been kind of underground. The kind of controversy that you feel rather than speak, that, at some dive bar at 2am on Main Street might surface in idle conversation, but often it’s too uncomfortable to dwell on. I’m of course talking about the eponymous “red letter media” company that occupies an old storage house on the edge of town. Now that place has a history of its own, lotta it might as well be folklore, but in living memory it was an infamous hangout for gangs and the like. I’m pretty sure the actual building was contracted under dubious circumstances way back in the 60s, but an open secret like that nobody really talks about. Ever since the mafia moved out, the type of folk not even city side streets accept used to congregate there- the place was officially abandoned at that point. Anyway, some young thug, stoklasa, was making a name for himself, and sure enough he was running an operation out of there after a while. Things get messy here, Russians, drugs, sex trafficking, but most people remember the racist attacks. It’s an uncomfortable truth around here because most folks took part, or at the least stood by as it happened. The whole incident was swept under the rug by the DA, but those sub conscious scars stick around. They never pinned him for it, but we all know Mike had his fingers all over it. Slavic stock, they are always ruthless and looking for the next big cash in- but he was a little different, sometimes it seemed like he just wanted blood on the streets. Maybe someone shook him back in those gang days. Years later his name kind of faded into nothing, we were ready to put this thing behind us. Then one Saturday morning we get rumours theyre loading shit into the old storage lot again.

Attached: rlm.jpg (1200x780, 587K)

no one care. when is next plinket review?

tHIS.

retards pushing an agenda by taking quotes out of context
why am I not surprised
back to the gulags, libcuck faggs

>The fact that this accident, which claimed 3 lives and gave my father PTSD for my entire time of knowing him (I was born in 1985)
Don't listen to this, it's 100% false. My friend's dad worked with Landis and said Landis made jokes about it all the time. And I never heard of my friend's dad doing anything remotely unselfish in his life, he just always gets particularly nasty when he talks about Landis.

fags

You guys enjoyed the latest patreon video?

Attached: file.png (854x527, 528K)

When you hang around a bunch of wanna-be actors/writers they're all looking for the spotlight. They saw the #metoo movement as their opportunity to get attention and used it even when it wasn't appropriate (Max Landis never raped or sexually abused anyone, all the claims are about "emotional trauma" which basically means he made them feel bad which is not a crime).

cry moar ya lil snowflake bitch

rent free

Whats happening here?

Attached: talk about landis.png (341x324, 229K)

How come Max Landis never fired his barber?

Jay putting his patreon bucks hard at work.

Attached: file.png (852x480, 391K)

Mike lost some pounds

Honestly I can't believe they'd throw max under the bus like that, knowing what I do about them.

I met Mike and Jay at a con a while ago, I went with my girlfriend. When we approached them Mike looked at me then at my girlfriend and said "The fuck you doing with this stupid faggot? Get with this dick or get raped you whore.", I was completely shocked and didn't know if he was joking so I stood in silence just not sure of what to say. Then a voice was heard from behind him "Oh Mike you found another goofball?", "Yeah Jay, this one looks like a complete dick head, his girlfriend is pretty banging though, I'd fuck her asshole", "Oh yeah, maybe we should fill his girlfriend ass with goofballs so she'd know how much of a goofball he is". Right at that moment Mike jumped on my girlfriend and pulled her pants down, I tried to stop him but Jay jumped on me and held me down he started whispering in my ear "She's going to get the goofballs and you aint going to do nothing about it!", I watched on in horror as my girlfriend stared at me in the eyes as Mike undressed her and rammed his fingers up her ass, she was trying to scream but Mike just kept pushing her head down. Mike looked at me and mouthed the word "Goofball", It was like a silent movie, I watched as Mile then proceeded to pull out his testicles and forcibly push them into her anus with his hands. Jay who was still holding me down started to squeal into my ear "She's getting the goofballs", he started to twist my nipple as far as it could go, and I could feel blood trickling from it onto my shirt, I felt what I can assume was Jays boner pushing into my back... I blacked out.

i think they were looking for an excuse to get rid of max
he seemed obnoxious and self centered and didnt fit into the chill midwest vibe

Attached: 03.jpg (640x640, 36K)

There goes any hope for a Dirk Gentry netflix revival, then.

He doesn’t own Gentry so maybe someone who isn’t a faggot can revive it

Yeah I suppose but a change in directors comes with a change in tone and that's riskier on top of already being considered risky since it was canceled.

>goofballs
youtube.com/watch?v=3dvj3JIIxhI

Attached: goodfriend.jpg (600x600, 100K)

>get rid of max
They had nothing to get rid of. He was in one video years ago and nothing else they’ve ever done.

christ, mike was beautiful. the fuck happened

you think he didn't want to get invited back like all the other guests who were?

I'm surprised it got made in the first place.
Max was pushing really hard to change the name to Dirk Forcefully, despite the name recognition of Pratchett's work.

Isn't this the second time he's gotten """accused""" of... whatever it is he's being accused of?

>unironically defending this evil kyke spawn

There have been reports about Max Landis being a raging asshole for years now, faggot even admitted he's a dick to women.

Why does any of this matter? If they didn't want to be treated that way they could have just broken up with him

Attached: D9N0yaKU0AEie8b.jpg (900x1200, 170K)

Why does he look like a wax sculpture there?

did he died?

Alcohol

this surfaced last year but it didn't go anywhere now there multiple accusers so it will have more traction

I literally never believed anyone but especially women

>Oh no, I once talked to someone who is possibly a serial rapist without even knowing about it!
>Quick, let's hide all the evidence!

Isn’t it true that Mike wasted a year building up to a wedding skit just to have Max as the priest but then couldn’t get him? And that it made Mike depressed and lose interest and joy in skits?

How can anyone hate Max when he had directed such classics like Me Him Her! And wrote such beloved movies like American Ultra and Victor Frankenstein!!! Just look at how much critics and audiences love him!

Probably not

now tells us about your uncle who works for nintendo

Yes

Can a trustfund kid ever survive.......

>lie about having children on set, circumvent child labor laws against filming at night because ur a psychopath
>get told its a bad idea to mix pyrotechnics and helicopters, lol who cares
>order helicopter to fly lower, say "We may lose the helicopter"
>mortar takes out the tail rotor, crashes and vitamix some kids
>have psychopath rapist son

>

>Indirectly caused the death of Vic Morrow and two kids because he arrogantly ignored people's warnings
>have Max Landis

vs

>directing Trading Places, Coming to America, Three Amigos, Blues Brothers, Animal House

Which way does the scale weigh?

>Why does any of this matter? If they didn't want to be treated that way they could have just broken up with him
Because how else were they going to get a job in Hollywood? You will notice that pretty much all of them are shit tier failed actresses/writers/film-makers.

This was their next best option to get some retweets.

That entire article boils down to a bunch of women saying "Max Landis is kind of a shitty boyfriend", he didn't do anything wrong and they often stayed with him for YEARS. Then all of a sudden they all come forward with these stories painting him like a monster? This is typical bitter ex-girlfriend revenge but on a much grander scale.

Women love being treated like trashy whores though. They just pretend to cry about it when it benefits them or if they get caught, but everyone knows when they go home that night they're gonna beg their man to choke and slap them in bed.

Attached: 1525907915660.jpg (640x636, 42K)

This, all the arguments about this are retarded
>but he was on their show a few times, this means they must defend him when he is accused of rape!

underrated

>How is she a con artist? All i know is that she's hot and incredibly annoying

She is just a giant fucking fake cunt. She live tweeted Carrie Fishers death and claimed she was doing it to help the family so they would know what was happening, and acted like she was a fucking hero for live tweeting it. I can't imagine a worse way to find out that a loved one is near death than by hearing about it cause some dumb bitch is tweeting about it.

Also she fucks underage boys and defends herself saying shit about how the age of consent for men should be 14.

yeah but the ones that aren't classless will only enjoy it in the context of a relationship where that treatment has been explicitly conveyed as being desired

>2 hour movie of "woke" torture porn
He should be grateful, the helicopter accident overshadows how much of a trainwreck his shitty movie would have been if it ever got released

There was a short while where Mike wore white makeup to hide the dark circles under his eyes, but he looked like Dracula

>Now Rich is perfectly normal
let's not get ahead of ourselves here

>Complains about wild internet outrage on Yea Forums of all places

shut the fuck up we hate women here

The videos are still up, you can still find them on their website, all their old tweets related to Max are still up, and their videos reviewing Max’s movies are still up. They’re not hiding anything you dumb motherfucker.

>That entire article boils down to a bunch of women saying "Max Landis is kind of a shitty boyfriend", he didn't do anything wrong and they often stayed with him for YEARS. Then all of a sudden they all come forward with these stories painting him like a monster? This is typical bitter ex-girlfriend revenge but on a much grander scale.

This shit exactly!
I was pretty sympathetic at first, but then I read the fucking quote “I didn’t realize that I had been raped consistently and deliberately by this man for two years until today"
Are you fucking kidding me with this shit? What kind of dumb bitch juice are you drinking?

Also after the article came out all of the girls who used pseudonyms to stay anonymous went on social media and posted about who they were... like I am only doing this for fucking attention.

oh right sorry me groupthink now

Obviously they desire it if they remain in a multi-year relationship with people that treat them that way.

you have a popular youtube channel. All of a sudden world war 2 breaks out. After 4 years of horrible devastation, the true nature of the nazi's cruel politic of jewish genocide is revealed. Do you delete your Hitler gueststar videos or do let bygones be bygones

Wait what did Landis do?

Tldr

No he's just a spoiled north american lefty.

Who is the more experienced rapist, Mike or Jay?

Why is binge drinking and talking shit about movies so fun?

You know John Landis is a liberal Jew, right? Also, even in full context his quotes about the Twilight Zone Movie incident are awful. He always sounds more remorseful over his career than the innocent people that died because of his negligence. And yes, he was absolutely responsible for those deaths. He broke numerous health and safety codes with that shoot and ignored the crew when they warned him that he was being extremely reckless.

This all dates back to December of 2017. At the time, a bunch of former friends of his accused him of being a shitty person, but most of them didn't provide specifics, and the few that did were only able to provide insignificant stories of him acting like a bit of a dick. But now shit has gotten real; a few days ago, a bunch of ex-girlfriends of his accused him of serious abuse. One ex even accused him of outright rape. He's fucked. If the accusations had remained as vague and shallow as what was said about him in 2017, he could've easily survived this, but now he's getting accused of serious shit.

His dad did not have PTSD. He posed for happy pictures with the jury after the case was over, and invited some of them to his next movie premier. He was pretty notorious at the time for showing very little remorse during the trial. He tried to blame it on Vic Morrow for not being prepared to escape under the chopper. If you believe Eddie Murphy, Landis threw a party for himself on the one-year anniversary of his acquittal.

The weirdest part of the story is that he showed up unannounced/uninvited to Vic Morrow's funeral and gave a eulogy where he said he kind of promoted the movie and said how Vic Morrow had told him it was he best performance of his career. Apparently everyone was super offended that he was there and that Vic Morrow had considered Twilight Zone a shitty movie he was embarrassed about.

But Mike loves grabbing titties!

Attached: mike-stoklasa-sexual-abuse.jpg (480x359, 24K)

>MURPHY: I playfully grabbed him around the throat, put my arm around him and I said to Fruity, one of my guys, "What happens when people put my business in the street?" And Fruity said, "they get fucked up." I was kind of half joking. Landis reached down to grab my balls, like he also thought it was a joke--and I cut his wind off. He fell down, his face turned red, his eyes watered up like a bitch and he ran off the set. Fuckin' punk.

I had no idea Eddie Murphy was this based

his comedy specials go into how growing up his family was ghetto as fuck and everyone would fuck with everyone

All of Mike's "rapes" were statutory. Jay's rapes however......

Even Orson Welles couldn’t believe Landis had such a carefree attitude after his court hearing.

what a homo

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (1378x1594, 961K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gYoDXubkZZk

Does there always have to be a fucking sex scandal? Especially about stuff that happened 11 years ago? Greedy bitches, I swear.

Man could stop being perverts.

Cowards.

fuckin hell you can actually see the decapitations

how is everyone involved not in jail

Judaism

I saw like the first video he did with them on best if the worst the other day on my suggested list lol

He's being accused of being a jerk. Nothing illegal.

It's sleasy shitty behavior, but Hollywood is filled with people 10 times worse.

This will blow over.

Yeah that’s before they unlisted it, genius.

They deserved it. Greedy whores chasing money and fame, staying with these assholes after getting abused and choked out and treated like the whores they are, while they won't even make eye contact with a supreme gentleman like myself. Fuck them. Demean yourself you worthless slut. You have only yourself to blame.

>BELIEVING WOMEN in 2019 after the Kavanaugh spectacle
I'm not angry I'm just disappointed