Animation is objectively superior to live action

Animation is objectively superior to live action.
You cannot prove me wrong on this

Attached: tu.jpg (640x640, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mxjL6X4vZHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.

It has more potential but it is too expensive to have that potential explored fully. Indie, experimental animated films can't come around as often as they should

Animation is childish garbage for people who refuse to grow up.

Prove me wrong.

Animation is the equivalent of video games, only brainlet plebs want it taken seriously

dilate

>Neither can prove OP wrong and use ad hominems and non-arguments instead
Try proving him wrong, what makes live action superior to animation? Of course you aren't going to give a real reply because you are brainlet NPCs who try to act mature on a anime imageboard made by a weeb

Everyone in here is unironically right. Anime can be the kino'est of kinos but most of the time it isn't because it has to pander to its audience of degenerate, sex craving incels to stay afloat as anime in the end is a very niche industry that has to cut corners in every production and even if you had and were to throw fuckton of money into a project it's not always a guaranteed success as anime can be crippled by bad storytelling and directing like every other artistic medium.

Humans strive for reflection of their life and experiences in art.

Animation is mere fantasy.

Haven't you got some Steven universe or other tranny garbage to go watch? You're an adult getting upset over cartoons and you wonder why you are single. Grow up loser.

So photography is superior to paintings? Fuck off, brainlet psued pleb

6/10 you made me giggle as I imagined some pretentious, obese capeshitter saying that.

Attached: lol.png (449x1002, 43K)

This. Animated character facial animation is not capable of the same range of nuances real humans faces are. Which is why autistic weebs are so drawn to it since they cannot handle the same subtleties in human interaction. Its also why literal children love cartoons and watch it over live action content.

>Calling other losers
>On Yea Forums
Just browsing this site immediatly means you will stay a virgin forever.

Attached: e58[1].jpg (500x370, 60K)

youtu.be/mxjL6X4vZHk

/thread

But I have a gf (female) and I don't watch childish animation. See the connection there?

Yes, just look at the amount of nuance in live action cine-

Attached: 1533191100330[1].png (952x1036, 1M)

to be fair capeshit is as bad as anime

>But I have a gf (female)
Don't lie, that's rude

You know it's true. Stop watching cartoons and fix your life. Godspeed.

user, you don't need to lie about this.

Ok you win, I watch cartoons and don't have a gf because of it. There, I said it.

Good to know you enjoy kino like the rest of us

I don't enjoy it

Then why do you watch it?

Because I hate my life and refuse to grow up because I'm scared of adult responsibility so I watch cartoons all day

erotic animation, yes

That is a very unhealthy lifestyle, user. You shouldn't let entertainment dictate your life like that.

It comes from watching cartoons I'm afraid

It doesn't, I personally live a completely different lifestyle from yours.
You should seek to improve your life instead of blaming it on entertainment

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING BASED

Just fucking make out already.

Attached: 1493938732862.png (450x434, 142K)

Cringe

>Animated character facial animation is not capable of the same range of nuances real humans faces are
You're under the assumption the average movie viewer even gives a shit or knows about "nuanced" facial expressions aside from over the top shit like a le smug face, angry face, laughing, it's why so many movies beat the audience over the head with exposition instead to convey their feelings as well as the plot.

So you think photography is better than paintings?

Paintings are still images, the problem with animation is the movement. Again, animated character facial animation is not capable of the same range of nuances real humans faces are. You can replicate it in a still image, but not by drawing thousands of frames which are then played in fast succession in a certain speed