Hostel

Is this movie really based on true story?

Attached: hostel-movie-550x306.jpg (550x306, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bo8F4kp30e4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes, happened to me once while vacationing in slovenia

Storytime

just watch the movie, I'm tired of talking to fans

Haha cool. We might have met haha

were you the Chinese guy with a moustache

Can confirm, am Slovakian. Can't wait to have another american to torture again.

Yes, it was a real found footage movie but you can't tell

Some of the scenes are literally just security cam footage from real life. The rest is an accurate dramatisation of footage that couldn't be shown (because it would be snuff)

IIRC they based it off some story/urban legend of people post Vietnam or something similar where you could pay $5000 a pop to shoot someone in the face.

There are rich arabians who literally shit on women

What's with all the early 2000s anti-Eastern Europe american flicks?

and they are fucking based

>men are shown as alpha chads who beat up americans
>women are hot whores
Only one who is getting bad rep are the germans for being creepy old faggots who eat with their hands

I'm not saying it's bad, I wish they made more of those so not a single american ever steps on my soil.

You don't need movies for that, just keep your country a shithole.

is there any place more depressing than eastern europe

Eastern Europe was a dark and unknown territory for many people, with weird customs and alien cultures. Eastern European mafia was a big thing in the mind of everyone too

Rich people paying criminals to capture innocents to fuck, torture or kill them?

Happens everywhere. Even in the US.

Rust Belt
Detroit

My country is a shithole but american tourists still flock in, especially since that garbage game of thrones TV show.

US story?

slovakia you retard

Hollywood

Unironically this.

Elaborate

During the seige of Sarajevo Serbs from Germany were sold tickets to Sarajevo to shoot at Bosnian civilians from buildings.

How much

Hostel II was the best one.

Also had some great music.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bo8F4kp30e4

Turkey of course, eastern yurop is like a kiddie park compared to this shithole

Americans are really the only culture in the world that is influenced heavily by television and movies. The recent uprise of Chernobyl visits is a clear proof of that. Worst of it? The faggots recording it thinking how unique and first they are, while thousands of people did it before them.

Detroit is a contender, but the Rust Belt isn't, there's fantastic areas of natural beauty there. Don't believe coastal Americans when they shit on the landlocked parts, in actual fact, LA and New York are complete fucking shitholes and you are much better off visiting further inland.

Whats the fucking difference

Slovenia is prettier

Attached: Ljubljana1_cs.jpg (1500x1094, 1.96M)

Human traficking

It's about as real as aliens

America.
When anyone remembers that tose shitskins will be majority one day they will get depressed in a second.

((( Agreed)))

Jews projecting their deepest darkest fantasies on the white eastern european people they hate so much.

I found the part where there are 2 japanese girls in a random slovakian hostel pretty unrealistic, nips are known for being recluses in the first place, let alone finding 2 girls by themselves all the way in some central or eastern europe tourist hole

Why, yes I suffer in Eastern europe. How could you tell?

Attached: Czech-Republic-%C2%A9-Olga-Gavrilova-Shutterstock.jpg (767x432, 116K)

>Implying its not based on their degenerate experience

That's central europe

Is the gore in these any good?

Czechia is generally considered eastern

Germany is central Europe, Czechistan is east. I know many Poles and Czechs want to escape the stigma, but it's just a fact

How come there so many eastern europoor diaspora shilling for Eastern Europe??

Hollywood is Jewish after all.

Based.

t. czechistani

eastern europe is nicer than the refugee covered shitholes that are italy and spain nowadays

t. someone who has recently been to both on holiday

Yea that’s why eastern europoors are mass migrating to Italy, Spain and the rest of Western Europe.

I used to hang out with a female priest who said that she masturbates to Hostel which I thought was kinda weird but also intriguing.

Like 50% of USA

lmao absolutely no one is going to Italy or Spain, they are going to Germany and Ireland

Don't act like you know daily life in countries you've just been on holiday to. You make yourself look like an idiot when you do that.

who said anything about daily life, all I'm asking for is to not be approached 20 times in 2 hours on the beach by some boatperson waving a shitty rug in my face

they're actually anti american. playing on the idea that the whole world hated us so much because of bush/iraq that foreigners will pay to torture americans.

>soil
sneed

Until you meet its people

What are you talking about?

Attached: slovenian-women.jpg (640x480, 75K)

I SAID something about daily life. Now be quiet, before I wave a shitty rug in your face.

yeah. its called western europe

Imagine unironically being scared to visit fucking Europe.

shoo shoo lookie lookie man

sup Ivica

>duh everything is a shithole and everything is degenerate
why don't you just kill yourselves then?

Attached: DhTT7xXUwAAofId.jpg (645x729, 34K)

Wow, are these average slovenian women?
I stand corrected.

yea the unqualified workforce and people with suspended sentences, the rest is comfy

I'm Western European and Czechia is definitely Central Europe.

Yes, geographically it is central europe but since Americans are dumb they think everything east of Iron courtain is Eastern europe/Russia

yes

it's just kike shit

central / eastern europe is a subjective term though

I lived in paraguay as an MK and I guarantee it’s worse than anywhere in eastern europe

it's subject to geography

the balkans used to be called "the near east" when under ottoman rule. The names for geographic places change over time especially depending on who they are ruled by.

Nah, tourists get everywhere. I ran into two lost Japanese girls on a Peruvian mountain, their taxi driver had screwed them over and not provided a return trip.

So what is it? Is it subjective or it is defined by the ruler?

So where did you bury the bodies?