*commits career suicide*

*commits career suicide*

Attached: tj_miller.jpg (3000x2048, 1.36M)

Fine by me.

who?

this guy is literally insane, he has had a lobotomy and the fact that he is still able to function better then a drooling retard is a miracle of science

He used to ne on this podcast Red Bar and I swear to god the like about wiping with wet wipes because you wouldn't use toilet paper to clean shit off your arm, from Deadpool 2, is stolen right from that show

A quite literally mentally retarded actor whose previously undergone brain surgery
>Beat up an Uber driver because the driver didn't hate Drumpf enough for his liking.
>Claimed he 'left' Silicon Valley by his own decision but it turns out he was a batshit loon on set who would frequently fall asleep or have explosive outbursts
>Got caught up in MeToo, apparently beat the shit out of a girlfriend in college
>Called in a fake bomb threat on an Amtrak train, claimed some random woman had a bomb in her bag. Was arrested and his next hearing is in August.
>Now has zero upcoming projects and was dropped from the latest How to Train Your Dragon movie.

spek engsle reotsard

kind of based ngl

>Called in a fake bomb threat on an Amtrak train
Fucking why?

Another Trump curse victim.

Dam I wish the pre-takeover Red Bar eps were available somewhere

Do be fair all pen actor fro Silicon Valley are phycho. He fit right in.

He was apparently arguing with a woman (failed pick up?) and was wasted apparently, guess he called it in as revenge on her.
The funniest thing is that he was so drunk he called in the threat on the WRONG train. He was on Train 2258 and he reported a woman on 2256.

Don't forget when he leaked a sextape with his wife to give her some clout

I know right????

Can't stump the trump

Attached: 1560006769443.png (700x700, 618K)

He claimed he was best friends with Spielberg and was going to be in every Speilberg film made after ReadyPlayerOne

Donnie Lonnegan

Sucks that hes such a broken faggot.

He was funny in silicon valley

Millions of people in this country and they cast this jewfroo faggot

yeah I was sorta surprised by that, I hated him irl and wasn't impressed with him in deadpool but he was great on Silicon Valley and the latest season, which he is absent from, is worse for it imo