*ahem*

*ahem*

Attached: 1220bda62a681c95583a2ca1dd3b36dc.png (902x578, 751K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WaCGz8vUBvI
youtu.be/gjhB6wUoZKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cYkndjZDhDo
youtube.com/watch?v=w4CquucC6KU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who the fuck is this guy's target audience? children? are there really adults who can even bare to watch this bullshit? who are all his fans?

BLACK GUY AND WOMAN, GET IN HERE.
I'VE SPOTTED AN IRREGULARITY!

himself

I wish I could live solely on the money I get from "myself".

Paul Latza

MELVIN MELVIN
BROTHER PF THE JOKER

Is he Giovanni Schneider Mitsukawa Guedes?

fucking asshole stop it

Young teens

his topic doesn't seem to fit the target audience, I always wondered how people find him funny and like old movies at the same time

It's hard to hate Nostalgia Critic when his network has all those other far more hateable personalities. The trannies, the slut and Film Brain and Linkara are probably the apex of shit.

He reviews current movies nowadays, I believe.

Haven't watched him in about 10 years but when I was 14-15 I thought he was funny. I've seen a handful of clips while in my 20s and it's over the top cringefest. Kinda reminds me of those spoof Scary Movies. I loved them when I was 13 but now I can't stand watching more than 10 mins of those movies.

Linkara's not that bad. He's just entitled and a degenerate pervert.

Why would he have watched it back and gone "yep, this is good quality improve here. Sploobidy splooge is gonna catch on"

i start to like him

>mfw a nigga says we boutta do the super villain shuffle

Attached: 1521076351355[1].jpg (500x500, 28K)

Is that contrapoints?

eggkara weekends when

How would they even know about him? You're absolutely detached from reality.
When I (and the countless others) first started to watch him, there wasn't really any competition. Now it is different. The Internet is different, youtube is different. I still watch him from time to time, because - why not? I don't have any self-identity issues, I still like the things I liked 10 years ago, something more, something less.
In any case, he's a product of the past and I have no idea why someone bothers to create all these hate threads about him.

>Nostalgia critic

Attached: 1560870775991.png (594x582, 41K)

>$200.000

Back then it was young kids and autists.
Today it's quite literally just the autists that have been watching him for years. Everyone else grew out of it

If you're not retarded that's enough to live well for 30 years or more. Why not cash out and stop the retarded bullshit

That's like 2 years worth of income for most people.

It's Linkara's new tranny girlfriend.

I'd actually say it's the opposite. He's more popular now than he's ever been, partly because he widened his audience by reviewing literally anything and dissociating himself with all the TGWTG lot (now he sucks off the more corporate YouTubers or e-celebs that made it without him).

IT SUCKS
IT SUCKS
THIS MOVIE FUCKIN SUCKS

I actually came to weirdly respect him after the whole #Changethechannel shit. People were screaming at him in his comments to comment on the controverrsy, yet he ignored all of it. And...
youtu.be/WaCGz8vUBvI
This has been out for two days and is almost at half a million views. He really proved just ignoring it can work, sometimes. Now Marzgurl is getting attention by trying to get a voice actor shitcanned for hugging a woman.

Enormous ego.

this is one of the most irritating things ever. all that terrible acting and shreaking... youtu.be/gjhB6wUoZKQ

It's an enigma to me, as well. I think it's a combination of casual YouTube normies, old people that had no idea who he was years ago, and Gen-Z teenagers. I think a small amount of it is also people that watched him back in the golden age (if you can call it that) and apparently stuck with him throughout all the nonsense and never got bored of his brand of comedy (though it's truly hard to believe there are people out there that've liked Douge for that many years).

In fact, I'd gander to say most of his modern fans watch his old shit and just think of it as the era they were never apart of. I wonder what they think when they see curious, unrecognizable fellows like pic related? Did this guy make videos? Was he funny? Oh, he was just some old YouTuber from 2007? Whatever.

Attached: spoonboy.png (400x225, 208K)

Literally REEEEEddit.

>reviewing fucking Barney movies
good lord, how much lower can he go
is Elmo in Grouchland next?

Attached: 1554690108878.png (600x580, 360K)

Doug has always suffered from thinking he's way funnier than he is. Sure, some of his old videos were funny, but the humor comes from the funny clips he shows, not from him. When he does something like this, it's clear what a hack he is.

Attached: Mike giggle.gif (400x225, 1.01M)

>youtube.com/watch?v=cYkndjZDhDo

I love his brother's face during the first clip. Notice how his smile fades and transforms to pure desperation when Doug is not looking at him.

>It's his CUMRAG

A lot of it is his brother Rob, as well. Rob is a horrendous (at one point literal) fedora tipper, and might be one of the most obnoxious people I've ever seen.

He's still not nearly as annoying as the man himself.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-22 17-09-46.png (1015x618, 463K)

How is Barney "nostalgic"?

t. Doug

Remember this masterpiece?
youtube.com/watch?v=w4CquucC6KU

It's been 27 years since the show first aired on PBS, and now that zoomer kids born in the early 2000s are old enough to use the Internet, those that grew up with the show then probably either weren't around or not old enough to remember the period when Barney was massively hated.

I honestly think he's worse. I think a lot of what makes Nostalgia Critic annoying probably comes from Rob's writing (though after that Vienna visit vid, Douge's definitely proven himself to be an annoying shithead)

>spoopity sploosh
What did he mean by this??

I actually work with a 30 year old sóyboy who loves him, hard to believe I know.

Attached: 1426015386851.gif (479x522, 223K)

I put in a nintendo cartridge and the nostalgia critic bled at me