What the fuck is your problem, Yea Forums?

what the fuck is your problem, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1553398572473.jpg (660x574, 31K)

having sex

i never cummed in sleep

too many autists

Attached: peakwhitey.jpg (221x228, 8K)

Lonely.

pol shitposters

Attached: 1547627871082.png (1056x869, 39K)

too many girls joined this board

Lonely and depressed.

Discord trannies and normies

we need to have sex apparently

Need to poop

2016 happened and its going to get worse

Attached: trump2020.png (946x696, 256K)

I'm 25. Never had a girlfriend, never got laid. I can be casually friendly with women but they're never sexually attracted to me. My penis is 3 inches fully erect. I like to dress nice but I'm fat so I'll always look like shit. I also have a shit ton of anime figures and I can't get rid of them.

You're my problem, come fight me anytime u coward

Tomorrow at noon bitch

fuck you cunt

Attached: 1560934389587.jpg (1024x673, 61K)

well to be honest
i usually like to make shitty threads that get no replys

Stop, we frens here.

Attached: 1560934682523.png (829x633, 348K)

I have a lot of problems. Fags, trannies, kikes, niggers, gooks, fat fucks, ugly cunts, thots, bimbos, the list goes on.

correct. pol has infiltrated lots of boards now. Yea Forums, Yea Forums, Yea Forums and entirely contributed to the murder of /his/.
It's not even about political beliefs anymore, it's just the rhetoric used on that board which the pol user gets accustomed to is absolutely toxic

you tell em based educated Black man

Attached: 1541311759228.jpg (1063x1080, 117K)

go tell daddy about it

Attached: 1561088606033.jpg (750x618, 56K)

zero self-awareness: the meme

Sorry, but Zion Don is... what did you queers call it? #NOTMYPRESIDENT

2pm is when i first wake up but i usually find the will to get out of bed at around 3

Frogposters are disease

Attached: 1560995301893.jpg (500x466, 44K)

>beep boop

Attached: 1541310540755.jpg (546x546, 52K)

these threads sure bring out the trannies like few others

wait, Yea Forums doesn't stand for transvestite?

proved my point

Attached: tvandvmeetup.jpg (1700x2027, 990K)

I'm an alcoholic cocaine addict maniac. I've been fired from three jobs this year already, two of which I had for over a year, but the most recent, culminating this past Tuesday night when I slept in 2 hours past my time to work (6pm) for the third day in a row, I only had that job for like 3 months. I just came down off the worst bender of my life. Drinking till all the bars closed, coming home and drinking the beer I had there, then at 6am going to the nearest bar that started serving booze again (except the one right across the street from my house which I'm 86'd from and which I also used to work at for over a year but got fired from for drinking on the job despite the fact that everyone there drinks and even printed on the family brunch menus is the slogan Alcoholics Serving Alcoholics). This other bar I went to is the gnarliest in the city and most of the patrons are homeless folk who scraped up enough cash for a beer. Pretty sure I got kicked out of there too. Anyway I spent the last 3 days locked in my apartment losing my mind and sweating and convulsing like a lunatic (delirium tremens, I'm pretty sure). Dried out pretty good but today I had a new jog interview so I stayed up all night from Thursday night when I woke up, went to Goodwill for a collared shirt, then got a $60 haircut and I got the new fucking job. I am surprisingly employable and even have more interviews coming just in case this job has too few hours or something. I honestly am really good at getting jobs but shit at holding them down. This past one was real bad. 3 months od doing perfect work, no drinking before or during, and then I just snapped out of nowhere. After a brief sober period I went out to the bar tonight. Drunk and on coke right now. Continuing to drink, talking myself out of waiting till 6 (50 minutes from now) and drinking more. I need sleep. The shame, guilt, self hate, poverty, and the fact I enjoy being a dirtbag. That's my fucking problem Yea Forums.What's yours?

Attached: 1547967103572.jpg (680x574, 50K)

I did that for the first time recently as a 24 year old man. Had been wearing the same underwear for about 5 months. Continued wearing them. Then a few nights ago I had to desperately shit in the street, and in doing so I got a decent amount of my own feces on the inside of my boxers, the inside of my pants leg on the right, mainly near the knee (ditched the boxers after a couple days of sleeping in them, kept the jeans) and a good chunk of shit stuck to the side of my knee. Not to mention my poopy butthole and buttcrack. Glad I showered after about 4 days and no one noticed. Was very poopy there for a moment. Including my fingernails.

p.s. Not the first or the worst time I shat myself. You ever had a full leg poo massage? Doesn't feel great. Until you get over it and let it happen, that is

Attached: 1540099495546.png (1103x890, 152K)

autism

Reminder apu is the mascot for homosexual zoomers

it's all mostly a reaction to the discord trannies taking over, with mod approval.

Lose weight and never have sex with any girls attracted to you, you'll freak them out because, even at my 6 inch average white guy dick length, I can tell you they will not be satisfied because they've all been plowed by several dozen 8-15 inch black dicks so little white "penis"es don't mean much even at their biggest. If you put so much weight in a girl liking you, you ought to cut off that faux-cock of yours and become thier makeup artist or hairstylist or some faggy whatnot. kys

Man I miss /alc/ threads on ck.

Too many /pol/ shitters and their janny enablers. This board needs a cleansing.

why is every zoomer a cuck these days?

First I ever heard of that

you could just go back

uh oh! watch out guys all those radical white nationalists who came directly from /r/politics gonna fuck our 4chins up just like gaia and tumblr did..........

To where, reddit? Fuck no, the_donald is the asshole that squirted all you retards onto this site in the first place.

kek

ive been here 11 years

Mentally ill, I guess

11 *months

So left really can't meme. Just write a wall of text?

Attached: 4channelposters.jpg (414x279, 68K)

Yeah

I only ever say those as desperate holdover thread sfrom /ck/ on /r9k/ but I don't bother going there anymore, it stopped being funny. Yea Forums has stopped being funny too but I like movies so I stay for the occasional thread that mentions in somewhat serious terms a film I enjoy, then I reply to that post, and no one responds. Either that or I reply to someone else and they don't respond. Or, in either case, someone does respond to me, I don't respond to them. This board, 4-6 years ago, still had magical threads at 6 am about weird horror movies and Predator and god knows what else. Maybe I just know everything every dumbass here knows now. Maybe I'm smarter than all of Yea Forums, or at least the Yea Forums I remember. What if the capeshitters or the fags who like the new American Godzilla are right? Maybe the future, and the way for us losers to get out of our figurative or literal moms' basements, is to embrace this zoomer bullshit and find a way to at least seem to enjoy it unironically.

Christ I need to direct a body snathers remake. Either that or someone kill me. Either way I need a cigarette if those aren't banned yet you stupid faggots. I'm 24, at 21 I had freshman on my college campus standing in the rain to avoid my smoke and using their shirts to cover their faces as I passed. Who is such a faggot? Who dare be such a faggot? Answer: The M(W)odern M(Wo)an.

For the record I don't care about trannies or gays, they can do as they please. I know plenty and they're fine people. But
idk about the certain number... "....." """....."""""

Attached: robopepe.jpg (1920x1080, 357K)