Why was she kicked out of the MCU?

Attached: thor-jane-foster.jpg (600x337, 28K)

she hit the wall

She was too talented and attractive. They only hire uggos.

She made anti Semitic and anti Zionist statements

Thor got mediocre reviews so she dipped to do Black Swan and shit...kind of a lateral move for a Jew because she won awards and whatnot but with the MCU she could have had loads of cash.

Unironically this, and becasue she's white(jewish white)

she shouldn't have been there in the first place

She can never fit her character into the story. Love interests are a staple but they were always a small part of capeshit. It's either cut her out or make her a hoe like Raimi MJ.

Patty Jenkins was supposed to direct Thor 2 but she got booted off by Marvel execs and replaced by Alan Taylor. Natalie Portman was pissed off and wanted to leave after Patty was fired but was contractually obligated to act

pepper pots is now ironwoman and ceo

She was at the endgame red carpet. So I doubt there's any bad blood

And she rarely gets screen time. She gets a few minutes here and there for Marvel's biggest crossover and that's it. If you want to bring back an actress, a big actress like Herslag, for a few minutes, Why would you do it? You're just wasting money.

>but was contractually obligated to act
Coulda fooled me

Attached: Jaimie Alexander 10.jpg (883x1200, 378K)

>
she had a shitty attitude

Attached: porthole.jpg (946x1040, 230K)

/ourshlag/!

She said she thinks superhero movies are dumb and she's not really interested in doing any more of them. She wants to be a "serious actress" and do artsy shit.

she has a notoriously dirty bunghole that looks bad on the mouse

she wasn't kicked out

she told hem she was leaving because dude capeshit so childish i'm a serious actress

but after a while you can tell she regretted the decision. somebody probably showed her Whor and was like "damn, that could've been me"

That was a good book desu

Attached: Jane Foster.jpg (791x1200, 122K)

She came back for Endgame so odds are good she might hop on that NEET gravytrain

Pretty high standards for Princess fucking Amidala.

She phoned it in. Shes not a bad actress, but she tried the least of all people involved and it showed. Maybe she thought it was beneath her, or maybe she was upset over the second movie's direction, but she was sucking since the first.
After testing, they probably found out the character was the least liked within the least liked franchise. So she was out. They made Thor 3 without her and it revitalized Thor's character.
Good riddance.

>you can tell she regretted the decision.
Cope capeshitter. I'd rather watch Natalie in movies like Knight of Cups or Vox Lux than capeshit.

She wasn't kicked out, she chose to leave because the Thor director she wanted left. Even then they got her to voice a new line for Endgame.

sounds pretty based to me

I see that as so unprofessional. But i guess actors are known for that type of bullshit.

>Most accomplished actress in your movie has enough leverage and agency to determine what roles she will and won't do
>omg so unprofessional!!!1!!
cope capeshithead.

She looks like she fucks Moby

You idiot.
She did the role despite her displeasure because your perceived status of her does not trump her contractual obligations. She had to do Thor 2 regardless.

What was unprofessional was the work she put in, its hard to make the case that you are better than a job, when you dont do it well. It makes a better argument for increased influence if you actually perform well. Ive seen Portman act well, she phoned it in for every Thor movie, particularly Thor 2. Its unprofessional to do a bad job because you dont like it.

Waifu harder.

>she phoned it in for every Thor movie
not true btw
she just didn't have good chemistry with chris

Attached: Thor cucked.jpg (1278x1920, 426K)

They hardly had scenes together in Thor 2, half the movie she just had to act sick. Stop making excuses, not all the scenes were romantic.

user, no, she phoned it in, and it shows. Like she thought she was better than the work. Which is beside the point, you just do it, fucking Hopkins was in every movie, getting as silly as necessary, its called fucking acting.

the thing about portman is that she's a director's actor, not an actor's actor
so if the director is good, she is good and if the director is terrible, she is terrible
which is why she also "phoned it in" in the preqels since lucas is known to give "faster and more intense" as the only direction to his actors
some say this is a good thing (because auteur theory), some say this is a bad thing (because they don't bring much originality to the role)
either way I'm taking a shit right now

She will return on Thor 4 and join the Revengers. The in universe explanation of her not being in Ragnarok is that she was suspicious of Loki disguising himself as Odin and Loki banished her before she could say anything

Its a bad thing.
She can act on rails. But she has no creativity or passion on her own. Directors can get good performances out of bad actors by knowing how to use them.
Its a bad thing.

you are a bad thing

You use Hopkins as an excuse as if he doesn't take literally any role he's offered for money

I hope so but i have my doubts, THEY want to push that horrific looking Valkyrie mutt and Sif would just get in the way.

You're misrepresenting my argument. He did his job. Same job she was contracted to do. She clearly did not want to and it shows in her performance.

She was in a bit of a lull career-wise when she took the Thor role. It did the job of pushing her back into the cultural lexicon and she went and did Black Swan, got an Oscar, got preganant, then realized she didn't really need capeshit anymore. Annihalation is better than every Marvel movie combined.

This.

Based Natalie no-selling for capeshit. Its for children, may as well phone it in.

this

why would she? isn't she from the promised land?

she was cast in thor before black swan started filming, retard

She said Holocaust isn't worse than other mass murders and pissed off all the Jew cocksuckers

she's based mommy jewess

Attached: 1552040472491.jpg (900x1476, 347K)

She did capeshit though. She did two movies, and did a bad job in them.
She managed to be a bad actress within capeshit. She could've shown how much better she was than the work.
Cate Blanchett is miles above Natalie Portman, she signed on for the movie Natalie did not, did a great job because she is great at her job, most popular Thor movie yet.
Its impossible to argue that you are better than a job when you dont do it well.

>most popular Thor movie yet.
Are you really going for the "popular = good" meme?

Well, user, it happens to be the better Thor movie as well, not that the ones Portman did involve herself in set a high bar at all.

It's not like capeshit has other redeeming qualities lmao

>jewish
>white

Attached: 69543_NataliePortman_BlackSwanpressconferenceinLosAngelesNovember152010_CFF03_122_450lo.jpg (2000x3008, 924K)

Exactly

Literally whiter than 90% of Americans and scientifically the most attractive woman on Earth.

she advocated too hard for Captain Palestine to nuke israel

she made the thor movies shit

>jews are the best even at being wholesome anti semitic aryan waifus
how does the tribe do it?

To make place for a more capable and attractive main heroine of course.

Attached: 1536213298918.jpg (817x1200, 90K)

Good Lord, why does she put her hair up? Are the people responsible for this aware she's ugly?

How else would you describe her phenotype?
Because she isn't stereotypically "Jewish".

Attached: conspiring.jpg (664x1024, 306K)

Why is it anymore tragic? Genocide is genocide

too sexy

Jane and those humans ruined the Thor movies

>you can tell she regretted the decision

yeah sure virgin