The Wheel of Time television series has been canceled

Just kidding.

>The Wheel of Time follows Moiraine, a member of an all-female secret society of magic users, called the Blue Ajah of the Aes Sedai. She embarks on a dangerous journey with five young people she comes to mentor, one of whom she believes could be the reincarnation of someone prophesized to either save or destroy humanity. The books bear philosophical influences from European and Asian culture, notably Buddhism and Hinduism, centered in the idea of time being cyclical in nature.

Known episode titles:
S01E01: Leavetaking
S01E02: Shadow's Waiting
S01E03: A Place of Safety
S01E04: The Dragon Reborn
S01E06: The Flame of Tar Valon

All we know about the casting is that Rosamund Pike is Moiraine. I'm a little concerned by the summary. No one will deny that Moiraine is a good character, but presenting her as the main character is like presenting Gandalf as the main character of Lord of the Rings. I've never seen anyone do that.

Attached: rosamund-pike-wheel-of-time-moiraine_1300.jpg (1200x780, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tor.com/2017/03/24/how-many-times-does-braid-tugging-and-skirt-smoothing-happen-in-the-wheel-of-time/
wot.fandom.com/wiki/Rahvin
youtube.com/watch?v=QFI30pcv4sM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As long as they make Lan less animu-tier edgelord. His first chapter in the prequel book made me drop it, what a shitshow.

All these shows trying to capture GoT's success are gonna flop so badly. Especially the GoT spin-offs themselves.

I don't think they'll be adapting the prequel book unless this proves to be a massive success.

If the Wheel of Time show even attempts to imitate GoT it will be a bad adaptation of the books. I'd hope that is not what they are trying to do.

Lan is still an edgelord through and through. Fucking Shadow the Hedgehog.

Is she nearsighted?

Please no black please no blacks

Attached: 1560492222645.jpg (480x360, 21K)

No way Lan is not a nigger.

Well, when you look at how he dresses, it'd be kind of surprising if he wasn't one, you know?

Oh yeah. Descriptions of his headband always remind me of Yennifer mocking the shit out of Geralt for wearing one in the Witcher books.

The politics in WoT are mindnumbingly stupid so hopefully not.

Apparently they're blowing through two books in one season so it's going to be hard to make time for political intrigue anyway.

Politics only start featuring book 4 and in book 8 we start getting the painful Elayne stuff

Apparently Logan is going to get much more screentime in this which is good. Kinda annoyed me that his story got a really half hearted resolution.

Guessing we'll see how he was captured and they'll go into more detail about gentling being a fate worse than death.

When is the show getting released? I'm probably about 3/4 through the second book and its a bit of a chore desu. Rand just seems like a little bitch.

People are theorizing they're going to go through those books even faster. It makes sense really, I cannot think of a single fantasy series that has made it even close to 14 seasons. They're going to have to trim it down significantly.

WoT is literally a western anime, no way it's going to be good.

Should have been adapted into an actual anime, like Deltora Quest was.

mat and rands casting are the only thing that matter, if they dont get those perfect, show will be unmitigated garbage

I choose Ryan Gosling and Keanu Reeves.

>an all-female secret society of magic users
hahaha sounds shitty

Attached: ed6.jpg (600x516, 65K)

A shitty ripoff of dune....ke.

>secret society
Wait just a damn second, what?

Yeah the summary was clearly written by someone who has never read the books.

ryan gosling is a manlet, rand is a super tall dude. if they could de age keanu, and make him charismatic with women, i could see that working for mat

What about Keanu as Rand and Ryan as Mat?

The point of the book is that females act high and mighty but almost always fuck up and need a male (whom they talked down to / physically or verbally abused) to save the day.

Egwene is best character. Prove me wrong.

>red hair keanu
id have to see it first. i love keanu, and i could see him as the wool headed sheep hearder, but i dont know if i can see keanu as the one handed dragon reborn who wont feel feelings

I thought the point of the book was that Nynaeve tugged her braid and smoothed her skirt.

Attached: 1557890725174.jpg (593x673, 63K)

Not really, that's only the aes sedai in the tower mostly.

shes not matrim cauthon. or lan al'lanmandragon or talmanes, or nalsean, or ashram bashere, or demandred, or padan fain, or bella, or birgitte silverbow. basically shes only better then elayne and oliver. fuck i hated oliver

You can trim almost all the succession war without losing anytthing.

The Travelling circus bits, Perrin rescuing Faile, bowl of winds stuff can all be cut down heavily.

I imagine they will show us more off other character that only get bit pieces in the first books and then get more important in the later books.

>no entry for calling the men wool headed
who made this?

She can't be since that would be Nynaeve

i dont even remember what happened with logain in the end. those sanderson books were kind of a blur to me, how did he end up?

only thing i really remember is how dirty they did padan fain, which i will complain about in every WoT thread from now until the show is over

Amusingly, the company that publishes the books.
tor.com/2017/03/24/how-many-times-does-braid-tugging-and-skirt-smoothing-happen-in-the-wheel-of-time/

The books really open up with the third and it sucks you in.

Book 10 is the real chore. You can pretty much skip it entirely and not miss anything.

Less braids tugged than I expected.

Attached: wot.gif (517x429, 28K)

isnt the real book 10 times larger than that one?

Nynaeve on rereads is the absolute best

im sad we will never get to see this show go all the way to the end. we will not see rand evolve from a simple farmer, to bad ass magic using swordsman whose hard as iron, to him breaking down and crying when he sees his dad again.

>Egwene

She's the self insert of the female cast to be honest. She spends the first few books with almost no personality.

lol, you are crazy if you think the show females will have flaws

rand and mat both really evolve as characters, especially mat, i remember disliking him for the first few books, but he really comes into his own. perrin is the biggest bitch in the series, which is a shame, because he has the coolest powers and hopper was a true lad

Arguably, the book females don't have flaws.

this tickles me, because of how accurate it is

iirc he became the leader off the Black Tower and gained respect instead of fear among regular people thanks to his effort in the Last Battle

>men bad, evil and corruptible
>women good
And you guys are still hopeful

The whole white tower and aes sedai are basically a joke because they cut themselves off from everyone. They think they're super important but when the big players show up it shows how they're all a bunch of catty hoes. Even Moirane in the prequel notes that they're failing their mission and channeling is slowly being culled out because less and less novices and accepted are showing up to the tower.

what? how about the entire aes sedai civil war, thats one big fuck up with about 1000 women involved. then you have faile, in fact, im 100% certain robert jordan hated women, and min must have been based on his mom or sister, the only female he ever liked

Once Matt loses the dagger, he becomes the most likeable character in the show.

Hopefully they're faithful to his character as he's a vital antidote to the female cast. Also hope they don't take too much influence from the last couple of books where he's a walking joke.

You'd have to be an incel to think that. The point of the books is that a balance is needed.

My problem with Perrin is that everything after the Two-River return arc is just
>Muh AXE and HAMMER
>MUH FAILE
And then he spend 6 books or so mopping about it

good job user. except you missed how the evil corruptable men are the ones who actually get shit done and save the world. you could get rid of literally every women except nynaeve and rand still could have won. well, the women with powers, he still needs his cuties min and aviendah to dangle on his knees

Nah, tv aes sedai is cut off because toxic masculinity and manspreading

Either way I'm not sure why you're worried when Game of Thrones ended with the "flawless queen" turning out to be a complete psychopath that needed to be killed by some white dude. Made me realize just how much you guys exaggerated.

iirc the point wasn't men bad women good its that they need to work together because they're opposites/compliment each other. The symbol for aes sedai is literally a yinyang isn't it?

Yeah, but what about the trollocs?

Channeling is also slowly being culled because Aes Sedai refuse to have children and a large part of the tower despises men making it even harder to actually create more Channelers

This

Attached: trollocs.jpg (600x440, 37K)

at least sanderson gives him some animu battles

Who's gonna be cast as Narg?

the only thing i can recall liking about perrin in the later books, is how he did lanfear at the end. i liked that she was the eagle or falcon or whatever, and not berelain

>bookfag
sweetie, we are burning the books now. it doesn't matter what books or logic says. womyn is flawless

>secret society
The Fuck?

if fades are copy paste of nazguls, i will be extremely upset. i have a picture in my head of the 2 fades swordfighting in the stone of tear, where its described that move like a whirlwind, and if the show dosent match or excede my extremely high expectations of then, i shall not be a happy camper

Wondering if I should watch this. In a worst case scenario at least the books are finished.

Was she? I thought berelain's symbol was the hawk and faile was the falcon because of her name

There's a couple of pages where he gives up on the most powerful s'angriel (or however you spell it) in the world in favor of him rescuing some townspeople. You never really see him go all out with his power in the last battle

It's implied this is how he and the black tower become a force for good and how he fufils his crown prophecies.

Just felt like a quick and lazy wrapping up for a character that the series kept teasing would be really important.

One of Sandersons forte really is animu fights

maybe it means no one knows what goes on inside their walls? thats how i took it. like people know stonemasons exist, but wtf do they do?

Can't be worse than Game of Thrones.

>bowl of winds
Fuck I hated that crap so much... What a shit show that was.

they are good in his other series with the crystal armor and swords, where its clearly an over the top setting, but it didnt work so well in wheel of time

Stormlight Archive is literally anime fights

Attached: kaladinszeth.jpg (600x276, 18K)

From a scale of 1-10 how Nazi-like will they portray the Whitecloaks?

Attached: DctoQpSUQAEzi3b.jpg (1000x1200, 175K)

Optimism in this thread is laughable. SJW is main audience of this show. Unless that is your thing, you should ignore the show for your own good

Who ever wrote that doesn't know the difference between Secret and Secretive. It latter makes more sense.

Ah shit. They said the show will be multicultural as fuck but I bet all the major whitecloaks will be white and Galad will be colored and join and try and change it for the good. Isn't there even rumors that the throne of andor will be black cuz "we wuz kaangs"?

They have a lot of scope to cut the bloat from the books and the story is really good.

The success of the show is going to depend on if they look at the women in the series and think "hmm, maybe we should make the women a bit likeable" or "Wow these women are BADASS, lets just make the men worse so that they seem justified in treating them like shit".

Reading the books you kinda start to notice that almost no female characters have conversations with men, it's either an order or them criticizing/insulting them. Gets better in the last 4 or so books though.

I think I'll just ignore what outragefags like you are saying instead because you're always wrong.

i loved the children of the light, and galad taking them over to the dragon was amazing. elayne was a cunt for hating her brother, because he always did what was right, its like fuck you bitch, not everyone is a piece of shit person like you

Its been over a decade since I read most of the books.
Did the Seafolk ever do something of relevance?

Matt getting raped daily and it being treated as the funniest thing ever would probably give them more motivation to trim it down to the bare minimum.

The bowl of the winds and hiding channelers from the white tower. And they get their own island or country or something because everyone is bad at making deals with them? I know Rand ignores them a shit ton which was funny.

There were good parts to that story but it dragged on for faaaaaaaar too long.

didnt she dress him in pink with a big ass bow, or just threaten that?

Been meaning to check out Sanderson's non-WoT stuff, where should I start? I hear Stormlight Archive is good but I also hear it's like a culmination of all his other work and plus it's not finished.

>but it dragged on for faaaaaaaar too long.
Thats like 90% of the subplots in the books.

Mistborn tend to be an alright starting point of Sanderson's stuff

I warned you Yea Forums Remember this post when every white male in show is either evil or comically weak and flawed

Making WoT less anime is a cardinal sin

It annoys me that Elayne almost never gets any shit for what she does. She's by far the worst character in the series.

>"I was fucking stupid and it resulted in hundreds of deaths? Don't you dare critisize me! It's my burden to bear"
>*never once shows any remorse after that*
>*does something even more stupid soon after*

i really enjoy the stormlight archive, i REALLY hated the mistoborn stuff. that being said theres a minor, and by minor i mean shes in like 10 pages total maybe, character who travels between all the different sanderson worlds, but its nothing you will be missing out on, if you didnt know about it

Stormlight is my favorite but it has a shit ton of references to his other books and they're all fucking tomes. You can enjoy it without them though if you don't want to do all the "homework".

Can't remember if it was pink but she definitely dressed him up in tight, lacy clothes that showed off his figure and paraded him around in them so that everyone would know he was her sex toy.

Hopefully the action scenes are like the action in Into the Badlands.

I hope the duel between Nynaeve and Mohgedien is just them staring at each other then pans out showing all the weaves or some shit

Sweetie, that was white males butchering her character. Cannot be considered canon

Mat/Tuon is OTP

Attached: 1556405252149.jpg (568x800, 95K)

IKEMEN

Attached: eotwjpcover.jpg (390x543, 59K)

wheel of time is my favorite property, and if i was autistic enough, i would have done what this dude did and became an official ash'aman

Attached: 2k6dC2u.jpg (2200x2200, 318K)

I'm half way through book 2 of Mistborn and it's kinda not gelling with me. The world doesn't seem realized enough. That you only seem to have Nobles, Lord Ruler's government and slaves as the populace doesn't seem believable, especially in the city. The world doesn't seem like it could function.

Also doesn't make sense that you'd arm any soldiers with any metal at all The advantages of metal over leather armour and stone based weapons aren't worth your forces getting decimated by a single mistborn. You wouldn't restrict your non-metal soldiers to just a tiny number.

You guys should try googling the name of the crew working on the series before getting hyped.

This show will be Merlin level quality at best and plus SJW in addition

What? You think they read the source material?

It doesn't function. That's kind of the point.

>Rosamund Pike is Moiraine
actually based

Dude, we heard you the first time. Calm down, you're like that meme where the guy's yelling "STOP HAVING FUN!!!!!"

A system that lasted a thousand years is one that functions.

There was an immortal god king forcing things to sort of work enough to stay together.

Stormlight Archive is fantastic, even in the unfinished state. You should read it first, you won't miss anything.
Mistborn is only worth it if you are reading all three books - book 1 is pretty shallow and boring by itself, but it's only a part of actually well thought story. Literally every dumb thing that happened starts making sense when you know the whole plot.

The funny thing is than Perrin was the only interesting main character in the first book for me.

Perrin is an interesting character. They just stalled his development for 6 books.

i never actively hated perrin until faile came into the picture. he should have back handed that cunt the first time she gave him lip and sent her packing. or when she did that bullshit with loial, when she knew his village was in danger, but no she had to have her way, he should have choked her out and left her in a ditch. faile had no redeeming qualities and she ruined perrin

>tfw looking forward to the inevitable /wot/ general
It's going to be so comfy bros.

Guess I better read all the books before the show starts because I can tell the general is just gonna be people discussing the books.

>episode 04 the dragon reborn
Rushed garbage confirmed

First book was more padded than Stardust Crusaders with all those random DIO followers attacking Rand and Mat for half the book.

Me too friend, I'm just reading book 1. Rand and Mat made it to Caemlyn. I hope they meet Lan and Moiraine soon.
Can't wait to see the rest of the cast. I'm so excited

Post shadar logoth is padding yes. Doesn't mean they can get through the important parts of the 1st book in 4 episodes. Maybe they will just discuss the dragon reborn more in depth in that episode who knows?

I just think they're not sure if the show will do well enough to get through all the books so they're speeding through it a bit at the start. If it's enough of a success I can see them slowing down. Don't get me wrong I would have preferred the whole first season to be book 1 but I understand what they're going for.

friendly reminded about wot

mat is best boy

>best boy
>can't even afford a second T in his name

>it's a "faggot fandom from bad novels is pissed because that trash ADAPTATION isn't the same exact trash as the novels" episode

Attached: 1550417169047.jpg (433x427, 86K)

Shh kid

This. Mat is by far the best of the three. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the resigned acceptance of his fate Rand has going, but Mat is ten times as interesting.

True bet I felt like Sanderson closed out Rand better than he did with Mat. Talmanes was great though.

Based this thread is reddit incarnate

>bet

Stop.

>it's an incel whines about things he doesn't like episode

*trash he doesn't like

Cringe

It was exceedingly obvious that he typo'd the word "but", you paranoid retard.

Tug

reddit

Then fuck off. Stop ruining WoT threads and get a life, incel.

based dark one's luck poster

I know they'll never do rand properly so what really is the point of watching? you think they're going to add all the times he completely and utterly BTFO of every woman who has ever lived?

crap books and the show will be even worse

Okay guys, here's the perfect actor for Rand: Domhnall Gleeson.

What about myrddraals tho

>36 years old
Yeah, no.

>5'9"

Isn't Moiraine supposed to be barely more than 5 feet tall?

>but presenting her as the main character is like presenting Gandalf as the main character of Lord of the Rings.

the first book can easily be told from Moiriane's perspective, most of the 3rd book is from it too. The problem, is the 2nd book she's basically off screen the whole story, so you'd either need to write Verin out of the story, and replace her with Moiriane or change the POV to Rand for most of the second book.

The fourth book, again can "mostly" be told from Moriane's POV, however that's where it probably ends. I suspect since Moiriane can so easily be the MC for the early parts of the series, they're going to use her to pull the viewers into the story with a strong actress, much like Game of Thrones pulled in early viewers with Sean Bean. (although Ned Stark was the main character for the first half of book 1, so it wasn't a rewrite to put him front and center)

Put some clay on someones face and give him fake sharp teeth.
Boom. You could basically do them like "Sauron's Mouth" in the extended editions of LOTR.

Yeah, moiraine is supposed to be tiny as shit.
It's why the Rand, Mat and perrin get all uppity by being bossed around by a blond midget.

>writing verin out
That would then make moiraine the traitor cause verin fed shit tons of info away to shaitan.

I thought they wanted to make Moiraine the "main character" so new fans don't know which of the 3 boys are the one she's looking for but there's an episode in the first season called "The Dragon Reborn" so now I don't know.

They're probably going to skip shit tons of stuff when they've got S01E06: The Flame of Tar Valon as title for episode 6. Tar Valon That soon would even make them skip a fucking book.

>gets beat up by his body guards and accepts it like the dickless faggot he is
Here's your hero bro

>write Verin out of the story
No fucking way, I will riot.

*plays Lan*

Attached: MV5BMjMxMzU0NTIxMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTE4ODAzMjE@._V1_.jpg (1388x2048, 958K)

Wow, so they actually may be intending to make Moiraine the main character then? This is going to be a weird adaptation.

lol no
He'll be one of the warders in training getting his butt kicked by a deathly fatigued mat waving a staff around

*plays Tam*

Attached: Ciarán_Hinds.jpg (418x594, 83K)

*plays Rhuarc*

Attached: MV5BMjE5NDQ3MDYwM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTE5MjQ1Nw@@._V1_.jpg (1519x2048, 746K)

*dies in episode one*

*plays Mat*

Attached: adam-nagaitis.jpg (1000x563, 58K)

This guy would have been a good Mat

Attached: Misfits-Nathan-007.jpg (460x276, 24K)

*plays Gareth Bryne*

Attached: PATRON James Cosmo Headshot.jpg (600x434, 58K)

Guaranteed kino
Guaranteed not kino

the name of the episodes is chapter titles.

1) leavetakings is like chapter 10 ~ after winternight. I suspect we'll get the intro to the story from Moiriane's POV, where she shows up in town, and gives mat, perin and rand a coin after asking nynaeve and other women about their births, finds egwene, sees tom, fights some trollocs, saves rand's father, and takes them out of the 2r.

2) shadow's waiting ~ Shadar Logoth

3) a place of safety !! not a chapter title, though we can probably assume this is Fal Dara, skipping most of the story from Shadar Logoth to Fal Dara seems sort of stupid as we lose rand meeting Elayne, Perin and the wolves, Tom and the Myrddraal so on and so forth

4) Dragon Reborn !! not a chapter title, likely pointing to the end of the first book. That said if we are wrong, and this season doesn't cover the first two books, these episodes (3 - 6) could be parts of New Spring.

I only read the first book ages ago of WoT, but I never felt like there was a ton of overlap with GOT series and other fantasy series. WoT honestly felt like the start of the typical fantasy story. There's like a lot of magic shit going on just in the first book.

GOT doesn't even feel like a fantasy series apart from Daenerys riding around on a dragon. I don't know audience will truly take to these fantasy series that are trying to replace it.

What if The Dragon Reborn is actually just the entire third book in a single episode?

>Nynaeve has top-tier puss game
How many Malkieri heirs will Lan give in her?

Now cast Thom Merrilin.

Attached: 1558336006437.jpg (1080x1440, 280K)

*plays Lews Therin*

Attached: 800px-AV0A6306_Sean_Bean.jpg (800x1025, 109K)

Attached: 1556026241634.jpg (623x1000, 194K)

>plays Lanfear

Attached: monica-bellucci-christian-dior-fashion-show-in-paris-01-22-2018-11.jpg (1280x1920, 349K)

>Finally, a role where I don't- oh.

a little old. isn't he like 40?

Morgase is going to get NIGGERED and you know it.

Attached: 1533495465769.webm (640x800, 2.61M)

Should they cut Padan Fain completely?

That means Galad the most beautiful man in the world is going to be..

Idris Elba

Attached: 1554503559129.jpg (833x959, 75K)

No, you got it wrong - Rahvin will be a nigger.

Idris Elba?

>tfw no thiss forsaken gf

Attached: Graendal.jpg (680x850, 246K)

Holy shit I can totally see that. Poor Morgase. Then again I doubt they'd make a big black man a rapist.

>thiss
aw sheit

Attached: Elan Morin Tedronai.jpg (375x594, 31K)

>4) these episodes (3 - 6) could be parts of New Spring.

now that's an interesting idea. they could flashback to new spring, while Moiraine, Lan and Nynaeve chase after Perrin/Eggy, then Mat and Rand, we never see their parts just the bits and pieces that happen to Moiraine during the chase (maybe the rescue of Perrin and Eggy) with her recollections from new spring (which is incidentally what she does in the book, she's reading her notes from the past 20 years, trying to discern which one is the DR, driving Nynaeve up the wall)

Since Moiriane isn't really in the great hunt, they could skip right over the book while focusing on her journey to discover who the DR is, eventually ending up in Toman Head, and Rand's battle.

This would allow most of books 1 and 2 to be shown to the audience in FLASHBACKS in later seasons when Rand/Mat or Perrin are leading the narrative.

Wait a minute.
wot.fandom.com/wiki/Rahvin

Isn't this actually a black guy?

Arab ~ looking.

I always thought he was black too

That's good then we can get multicultural casting done at least. And it works!

>And it works!
You want to explain to the class what you meant by this?

Nah he's fine and has a winning smile

Attached: 1527507418897.gif (540x304, 2.86M)

The show shold just cut the two r*vers fags out and make based Taim the mc.

IT'S NOT FAIR. MY WIFE NYNAEVE IS GOING TO GET BLACKED. I WANT TO DIE.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (438x309, 20K)

I'm honestly glad that black people will be cast because I will get to see the triggered responses of people like this. Anyone know any good popcorn recipes?

*plays Lan*

Attached: MV5BMTc2Nzk0MTY4MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjA3NTY5Mg@@._V1_UY317_CR5,0,214,317_AL_.jpg (214x317, 11K)

*plays Lan*

Attached: 1542587937674.jpg (493x424, 13K)

>deleting my thiccpost
incredibly rude desu

Attached: Graendal1.jpg (258x419, 89K)

Do mods seriously not even ban people for posting porn anymore? Good grief.

As long as we get an equivalent to Bobbyposting

>genre literature

Attached: 1472937898085.jpg (632x601, 74K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QFI30pcv4sM
>literary fiction plebs absolutely BTFO by based Rothfuss

It's amazing how many litfic tears this video has caused.

*plays perrin*

Attached: lAQLjo5D.jpg (336x336, 15K)

Who is Bobby?

The fat king from the first season of GoT. He liked to yell.

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 13K)

KINSLAYER! GET IN HERE!

or master luhan from the forge

>KINSLAYER!
Why is he talking to Robb?

He's talking to Lews Therin.

I am 27 years old, should I give these books a chance?

If you like heroic fantasy and don't mind the sheer volume, sure

Go ahead. It is proper fantasy, not YA trash.

>Guaranteed not kino
He was great in the Fortitude s2 though. He's got range, he's just typecast.

Yeah, just be aware of what everyone says--it REALLY bogs down after a while, books 7 to 10 or so, and you have to kind of power through it to get to the overall pretty good resolution. There are a few items that Robert Jordan, the original author, clearly had some intentions of fleshing out eventually but the dude who finished the series (Brandon Sanderson) kind of swept them away, whether for the sake of brevity or just because he couldn't come up with a better way to deal with them.

I finally finished the series last year and I'm already rereading the whole thing again.

Worst book has the most tugs and smooths. Nice

By a huge margin too. What the fuck was he smoking?

>most tugs
dragon reborn
>most smooths
crossroads of twilight

Attached: Berelain1.jpg (343x344, 18K)

Speaking of Western Anime, wasn't this going to get adapted? Whatever happened to that.

Also, this is the next great fantasy series. Screenshot this.

Attached: words-radiance-stormlight-archive-brandon-sanderson-cover.jpg (2500x1563, 681K)

Combined, my friend.

You are probably thinking about Mistborn adaptation.

God reading that blurb reminded me how fucking terrible WoT is.

fair enough. Crossroads of twilight combined is 160, shadow rising and lord of chaos are both 158 so not a huge margin at all like other user said. Anyway, I agree crossroads is by far the worst book.

Attached: Moiraine_Damodred 1559983659686.jpg (985x1377, 136K)

I think people would be pretty wary of adapting Stormlight Archive after we just saw how poorly attempting to adapt an unfinished novel series turned out. If they're smart they'll only announce it when he's close to finishing.

>but presenting her as the main character is like presenting Gandalf as the main character of Lord of the Rings. I've never seen anyone do that.
>>>
> Anonymous 06/22/19(Sat)04:00:37 No.116990747▶
> (OP)
>As long as they make Lan less animu-tier edgelord. His first chapter in the prequel book made me drop it, what a shitshow.
actually, before fellowship of the ring came out, most articles did show pictures of only Gandalf, and Ian Mckellen was talked about the most.

>>>>
>> Anonymous 06/22/19(Sat)04:00:37 No.116990747▶
>> (OP) (OP)
>>As long as they make Lan less animu-tier edgelord. His first chapter in the prequel book made me drop it, what a shitshow.
disregard this entire section lmao, how the fuck did all of this even get highlighted

Do you have proof of that?