Enough is enough! Netflix, cancel this Amazon limited series!

Enough is enough! Netflix, cancel this Amazon limited series!

Attached: There are dozens of us. DOZENS.jpg (820x683, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/best-states/alaska/articles/2019-06-20/satanic-temple-invocation-causes-walkout-at-alaska-meeting
youtube.com/watch?v=tR1nHnEL3PM
cnet.com/g00/news/netflix-jokes-its-cancelling-good-omens-while-amazon-kills-stranger-things/
youtube.com/watch?v=tR1nHnEL3PM&t=1s
princeton.edu/~rbenabou/papers/Religion December 1g_snd.pdf
nber.org/papers/w21052.pdf
nature.com/articles/28478
diyhpl.us/~nmz787/pdf/The_Relation_Between_Intelligence_and_Religiosity__A_Meta-Analysis_and_Some_Proposed_Explanations.pdf
economist.com/news/international/21623712-how-education-makes-people-less-religiousand-less-superstitious-too-falling-away
youtube.com/watch?v=x3ymmUKleS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also, I have HAD IT with these MONKEY-FIGHTIN' snakes on this MONDAY TO FRIDAY plane!

EVERYBODY STRAP IN! We're about to open some freakin' windows.

Kys samefag

Whoa, samefag detected.

Staged outrage. See EA's Dante's Inferno protest.

Nah, Christians are dumb. This isn't the only recent example.

usnews.com/news/best-states/alaska/articles/2019-06-20/satanic-temple-invocation-causes-walkout-at-alaska-meeting

>upset people signed a petition
wow its fucking nothing. this is advertising

For?

>hey guys let's protest this thing that was sort of getting some attention by a few people until a lot more people have heard about it

Attached: 1344549668553.jpg (479x435, 49K)

Christians are not known for their mental strength. They singlehandedly made She-Ra a success.

it's not just them

every time the left takes a poke at Chick-Fil-A it backfires on them

ITT: shrieking fedora lords

Attached: ClGxNJAVEAEDa5o.jpg (900x1200, 171K)

Fast food restaurants are dying in general as people shift towards healthy eating so Chick-Fil-A will die out eventually regardless.

>Christians are not known for their mental strength.
Despite some of the greatest philosophers and smartest people in history were Christian?

You're right. I'll correct that statement to "evangelical Christians."

For every Christian philosopher, there's two who weren't.

>evangelical Christians
I actually don't know what that is lmao

Attached: 2fd[1].png (455x568, 399K)

Based. Good to know there are still people that are fighting the good fight against degeneracy.

Reminder that despite what you hear, Iran keeps its religious nutters under better control than the US does.

god I fucking hate tennant

Do people really enjoy this show? I tried to read the book a few months ago and it was utterly boring. Dropped it halfway. They even made a fucking tv show about that trash.

Fucking Burgers just get your shit together already and start making good stuff again. Look at Rome, Deadwood and Sopranos and look at this fucking shit GOT etc. Fucking disgrace.

Attached: 1528751324517.jpg (840x700, 368K)

>romeddit
>deadditwood
>sopreddits
lmao

By petitioning Netflix to cancel an Amazon show. GENIUS!

kys zoomer

Attached: 1502730681155.jpg (344x291, 31K)

This is true for any type of philosopher

>As people shift toward healthy eating
citation needed. If anything, Americans are fatter than ever before.

Junk food sales are going down significantly and people are moving onto this Beyond Meat stuff. Just type it into google, whatever the first result is will be the proof.

>Lower than expected viewership
>Amazon in panic mode
>Activate viral marketing team
>Create memetic petition with laughable errors dumb internet people will happily talk about with some "um, actually" corrections to ensure more people know where to watch it

Works every time...

Attached: nathan_102_santa_summer_640x360.jpg (640x360, 41K)

Only because they were white and because back then you had to be christian or put to death

It's a limited series, they don't need it to succeed. It won't get a second season because it adapted the entire book in one season.

I just posted this link to an identical thread made by amazon.

and the mods deleted my post. hmmm, guess who's getting paid to protect the spamming advertisers here?

Yikes

I already hate the show from seeing the artwork on amazon boxes so often.

Jesus why are Satanist and Pastafarians so cringe and bluepilled? It's like they never grew out of their edgy 13 year old phase.

Attached: 2f5c75d0e11d362bc4c79401a9b5f8346290767a7069e050a603e3b473384ac5.jpg (500x388, 37K)

Idiot fucking christfags try to get a series canceled by protesting the wrong company.
This is always the problem with religious extremists. They are so quick to anger and so primed for instant outrage that they don't even look to see what they are doing. They just react like blind sheep.

Attached: get-a-brain-morans-1083600.png (500x390, 118K)

>Christfags

Attached: 1362085384429.gif (300x290, 1.74M)

the fucking irony

The Satanic Temple does not actually believe in Satan. They do it in order to call out the hypocrisy of Christians who clamor for religious freedom but then get mad when other religions have religious freedom. As Christians did right there.

No shit and it's cringy as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=tR1nHnEL3PM

Yikes, have sex please

Cringe

Seething

Obsessed

extremism is always cringe

Attached: c33.jpg (988x688, 205K)

Whoever wins the culture war, centrists get the rope

Amazon still needs viewers for it.

More, they need to convince the world this show is worth plugging into the video service to watch.

Eh. They'll do that with Lord of the Rings. Anything else is just a bonus. I think it's more likely that Christians are stupid than that Amazon feels it's vitally important for people to watch an adaptation of a 30 year old book.

Thank you marketing shill for reminding us that the Prime Original series LORD OF THE RINGS is coming to this service.

Seriously, just get a new job.
You're not good at this, and you can do better things with your life.

Hahaha, simmer down incel.

Think about all the things you wanted to do as a kid. Was this ever what you imagined? Is this what you thought your life would become?

What happened to your hopeful dreams of the future? Why did you give up on them?

It's not too late to find a better peace.

And what is your job? Perhaps this is advice you should be giving yourself.

My career is irrelevant.
This one, is about you.

I want you to be happy, user.
I know this isn't bringing you joy.

The thrill of pulling the wool over people's eyes is short lived and only comes from spite. You can find joy in creation, and by helping the world forward.

You deserve that.
Everyone deserves it.

Attached: 1552032005390.jpg (564x815, 244K)

Real schizo hours

Nah. Just a change of heart.

I thought about what it must be like to be a person who has the shill's life, and I the pity overcomes the anger.

Based schizo poster. Have you taken your pills today yet?

Oi vey, lets have our fellow (((Atheists))) over at (((Reddit))) start a petition! It'll be funny!

I think you're probably just mad that r/frenworld got banned and that's why you are here.

I forgive you, user.

Jesus saves

How does it feel knowing that Jesus has been used as the justification for thousands of years worth of senseless bloodshed? Or are you just a troll who won't answer this simple question?

Are you that fag who still thinks Religion causes war? Except for Jizzlam, it is about 4-5% of all wars that were caused by all religions.

It feels like a natural part of a world of barely evolved beings working through some difficult concepts.

We'll get there, user.
Just give them more time.

So said the godless Greeks too.

Is it just me or is /pol/ seriously losing influence? Seems like the rest of Yea Forums has turned against them.

>she's a fat chick
imagine my surprise

Attached: kenai-peninisula-borrough-assembly-meeting.png (1600x1200, 1.09M)

Let us stand now, unbowed and unfettered by arcane doctrines born of fearful minds in darkened times. Let us embrace the Luciferian impulse to eat of the Tree of Knowledge and dissipate our blissful and comforting delusions of old. Let us demand that individuals be judged for their concrete actions, not their fealty to arbitrary social norms and illusory categorizations. Let us reason our solutions with agnosticism in all things, holding fast only to that which is demonstrably true. Let us stand firm against any and all arbitrary authority that threatens the personal sovereignty of One or All. That which will not bend must break, and that which can be destroyed by truth should never be spared its demise. It is Done. Hail Satan.

Hey now you put that back in you ass where you found it user.

Let us stand now, unbowed and unfettered by arcane doctrines born of fearful minds in darkened times. Let us embrace the Sneedian impulse to eat of the feed and seed and dissipate our blissful and comforting delusions of old. Let us demand that individuals be judged for their concrete actions, not their fealty to arbitrary social norms and illusory categorizations. Let us reason our solutions with Chuck in all things, holding fast only to that which demonstratively fucks & sucks. Let us stand firm against any and all arbitrary authority that threatens the personal sovereignty of One or All. That which will not bend must break, and that which can be destroyed by truth should never be spared its demise. It is Done. Fuck jannies.

Criinge

It's aired completely already

Attached: Good.Omens.S01E03.iNTERNAL.1080p.WEB.H264-AMRAP.mkv_snapshot_23.06_[2019.06.03_22.36.26].jpg (1920x1080, 504K)

Don't know how I typed two i's but I think it makes my post better.

Attached: CfYaXNBUEAEV_Og.jpg (1200x1200, 167K)

It was much better when it had dudley moore.

Attached: MV5BNmUyZWU0MzEtYmViZS00ZDBlLTg1M2ItMWI5NmYzNTU4ODBiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc1NTYyMjg@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,65 (653x1000, 131K)

Protests are a waste of time too.

cnet.com/g00/news/netflix-jokes-its-cancelling-good-omens-while-amazon-kills-stranger-things/

LMFAO, Christians absolutely roasted by the combined forces of Netflix and Amazon.

I think they were okay with it before the fandom flooded the internet with gay shipping

You don't need to list examples to prove a group of peole who believe a magic man in the sky is real are dumb.

That's funny but it is weird to see them stand up to outrage and make fun of it. They would not behave this way if that was a group of feminist or black activists, even if they were protesting something just as silly.

Really shows how your group's ability to mold the mainstream narrative is defined by how you're collectively thought of as potential costumers.

Yeah, those Christians are known for seeking out gay shipping to read.

If you can name a time feminists or black activists were protesting something "just as silly" I'd love to hear it. What you have done right now is concocted a strawman.

Blacks and feminists are real unlike the bible.

brave!

Attached: ftyyugyuguyge.png (635x802, 217K)

Attached: 54yy54y4y54.jpg (1024x730, 129K)

*tips*

>considers self brave
>uses an avatar of an anime character instead of a picture of himself

Every time.

>Amazon not even 90%

We gotta pump those numbers up. Those are rookie numbers.

lmao just Game of Thrones alone had more identitarian screeching over it than christian have made in the past decade. It's not my fault you don't pay attention to anything, although that does explain a lot.

>It happened, believe me!
>*doesn't post examples*

RED MAN BAD

Lucifer dindu nuffin he a good boy

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SEASON 3 OF THE TICK.

Get a real job you waste of space

This season alone we had collective outrage over Arya's sex scene because muh sexualization, Sansa saying her experiences made her who she is because muh rape apology, Daenerys turning into the mad queen because that means they're saying women can't rule, etc. There were several others in the previous seasons, again, it's not my problem you don't pay attention. But stay like that, actually listening to what identitarians say will make you hate them and challenge your entire worldview, and we don't want to bust your bubble like that, do we?

Well I'm certainly not going to listen to the side that has concentration camps at the border and then gets offended when you compare them to Hitler. Wow, it's almost as if we're saying it for a reason, you fucking idiot.

Lmao your attempt at insulting is so cute. You'll be 25 one day and cringe at your current behavior.

I didn't say anything insulting. I just told you the truth and you tried to dismiss it as an insult. No wonder your side is crumbling. And I'm 28. How old are you?

>people are mad their fairy tales are ridiculed
ye of little faith

>atheists now resorting to spamming retarded cope threads
you don’t have to be such pseuds, just read some books (mainly philosophy) and stop being so low IQ, this is getting sad

They should just do what Muslims do and murder an amazon exec in public. Seemed to work against Theo van Gogh and Charlie Hebdo

>And I'm 28
jesus christ you're too old to be acting like a teenager on twitter. pls get a job.

Based fenceshitter

>memeword projection
as I said

I'll never get this. Is so-believers' faith so easily questioned they feel threatened by a TV show or book it's based on? Seems like that faith is real fucking shaky, brother.

This is my job. What's yours?

*seethes at fedora meme*

Are atheists the dumbest people in the world? I honestly can't think of anyone stupider.

Why are you so mad about the fedora meme?

wait what
was just getting into this
is it that good or bad?

ahahah epic because I was implying you were being a hypocrite and you’ve pretended to misunderstand my post ahahahha epic

>Are atheists the dumbest people in the world? I honestly can't think of anyone stupider.
I can: Trump voters.

no one likes their shit questioned, user.

Are Christ-tards (not including Catholics and Orthodox) the dumbest people on Earth?

Your fault for using *actions* for some reason. It made you look like you were the one seething. By the way I like how you started typing in lowercase to make yourself look all cool and disinterested even though you're getting angrier and angrier every post. I'm sitting here all calm and collected and you just look like a lunatic.

this can't be real. I know microsoft employees. they're mostly republican.

is it any good?

I'm a wagecuck at UPS, and all the small amazon boxes are marketing this show. And the boxes look pretty cool.

Attached: fe0j76pgj7231.jpg (1440x1198, 224K)

Religious people.

>atheist posts a paragraph to try and epically debunk a meme post
So glad I’m not a pseud lmao

It's pretty good.

Evangelicals are crypto-jews and are as heterodoxical as Mormons or Rastafarians.

Attached: 1524266617380.png (1213x789, 1.28M)

David Pakman said that those companies do not have a left leaning bias though.

Attached: How Big of a Problem Is Identity Politics on the Left_ 1-45 screenshot.png (1280x720, 732K)

yes user. everything is jews

That's right, call everything a meme when you get blown the fuck out. Absolute damage control.

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY EXPANSE NEW SEASON YOU BALD BILLIONAIRE KEK

>Christians want to cancel Good Omens on Netflix.
>meanwhile...

Attached: Do_EVA_Units_Shit_In_The_Woods.jpg (1112x793, 90K)

It may be good, but I'm genuinely curious about why these boxes look cool to you.

low energy

>blown the fuck out
trying to sound intellectual by using epic analysis (that was poorly written and pure projection) doesn’t make you intelligent, or make you able to “blow people the fuck out” when they are making fun of you. You have a very superficial idea of discourse, like most atheists

oh, the irony

Look at all that shit I got you to type. Hilarious.

and the seethe commences

oh, the irony

wow atheists are sure insecure
maybe read a single book pal?

because in a sea of beige boxes. I handle 8,000 boxes a day on average. It's nice to see something a little different. And the box is eye catching.

>nobody ITT is aware that this is viral marketing shilling funded by Bezos to draw attention to the series while smearing Xstians and throwing shade at Netflix
Oh sweet summer children

Attached: image.jpg (1024x768, 141K)

WHY read when I can get opinions from Reddit and epic love science??
(I’m smart but lazy)

It's almost as if anecdotal evidence is complete bullshit. Perhaps you do know Republicans. Perhaps you just happen to know every Republican in the company and the rest are Democrats. Or here's a fun one, perhaps they pretend to be Republican when they're talking to you because they know you're a Republican nutjob but then when they're done talking to you they go and donate to Democrats.

The conventional wisdom is that they're left-leaning in the fact that they want gays, minorities and women to use their products just as much as anyone else. No point in limiting who you can sell to.
When it comes to economic policy, they're all right-wing which doesn't matter because most Democrats are economically right-wing too.
If Republicans could be pro-lgbt while also keeping evangelicals, they'd be the party of big business overnight.

oh, the irony

>snopes has verified that it was actually a Christian group in Nebraska that launched the petition, the fact that the Christian group was made up entirely of humanists and never communicated except via Facebook is irrelevant.

Republicans are slowly accepting LGBT people into the fold as they realize this. It's funny because eventually both parties will completely embrace them and homophobes will have no viable options.

Cringe, please go back to your sub

Now THIS guy is based

Yea Forums is just contrarian. Once a Democrat is back in office it’ll switch sides again

That's just marketing in current year. Nobody really watches TV or consumes ads in the traditional way, so the best way to get people to be aware of your product is to talk about it in a seemingly "organic" way. When people get mad at a Nike or Gillette ad, everyone is talking about those brands. They can't avoid it, everyone has to have a take.
People who burn their products are likely to buy another one in the future, and people who don't get buttmad as a part of the outrage machine are constantly being reminded of these brands' existence.

Gaygiy detected

Thank christ Snopes is fact checking this! There's nobody I trust more than two far left cucks and their cats.

youtube.com/watch?v=tR1nHnEL3PM&t=1s

bullshit

a protestant denomination in the US pretty much synonymous with the "christian right"

Based and redpilled fact checker, please let me have a tutorial on how to be this based

Imagine being so politically illiterate you think liberal establishment dems are left wing

Please return to the movies and stop browsing Yea Forums, Bobcat

They do this thing on purpose. They paint centrist dems as "radical left" in an attempt to stop actual progressives from gaining any power.

Why are they dumb? Satan is the adversary of the Christian god, of course they would walk out.
>The Satanic Temple does not actually believe in Satan.
>hypocrisy of Christians who clamor for religious freedom but then get mad when other religions have religious freedom
So they are not a religion that demand religious freedom? How does that work? The US was created by Christians and prayer before opening is a state ritual, it has nothing to do with "religious freedom". No one is banning any religions from existing.

You sure are fucking stupid, like anyone who buys into this crap

>, perhaps they pretend to be Republican when they're talking to you because they know you're a Republican nutjob but then when they're done talking to you they go and donate to Democrats.

but i'm not a republican. I haven't voted for a major party candidate since 1996 (clinton). last election I voted johnson, before that I wrote in y2k bug (2000), king Tut (2004), mickey mouse (2008), donald duck (2012). and a good large portion of MS employees are republican.

Christians are based, wish I could believe.

who is painting who as radical left? Are you referring to my post?

Again, all you have is anecdotal evidence. The fact is average people don't like sharing their political opinions anymore because the other person could be some far right nutso who rants to them about Clintons eating baby adrenal glands. They just quietly support the party of common sense, which happens to be the Democrats.

Attached: CaYT9vsUAAE6bz4.png (465x296, 143K)

Daily reminder it has been empirically proven religiosity stifles scientific innovation.

princeton.edu/~rbenabou/papers/Religion December 1g_snd.pdf
nber.org/papers/w21052.pdf

Daily reminder the overwhelming majority of leading scientists are atheist

nature.com/articles/28478

Daily reminder religious people are less intelligent according to dozens of studies.

diyhpl.us/~nmz787/pdf/The_Relation_Between_Intelligence_and_Religiosity__A_Meta-Analysis_and_Some_Proposed_Explanations.pdf

Daily reminder religious people are less educated

economist.com/news/international/21623712-how-education-makes-people-less-religiousand-less-superstitious-too-falling-away

Religious people are literally a lesser breed of human

Attached: mooney1.jpg (630x750, 73K)

>lol quannity bedder than qualiddy
the state of atheists 2019

That picture imply that i should trust every picture on the Internet

Thank you, based poster.

I have broken more Elton John records. He seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No, we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look, I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really, we do it without, like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical – the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth, right? The brain. More important than the mouth is the brain. The brain is much more important.

>bluepilled
t.bluepiled christian

I'd give netflix a lot of props if they pulled it off

why?

Christians want to enforce a prayer before their government meeting (already fucked up) but they get mad when it's not a prayer for their specific religion. Here's an idea, Christians: How about no prayers at government meetings?

What the fuck ever happened to separation of church and state?

>Why are they dumb? Satan is the adversary of the Christian god, of course they would walk out.

Because all of that is imaginary shit and getting offended by that makes them dumb

Reminder that you do not belong on this site if you fell for this Amazon shilling

Attached: 0AF51153-A459-4D2A-AB7B-0E9DE1A31098.png (2000x2000, 1.21M)

Reminder that we're not leaving the site anyway because this isn't Reddit and you can't downvote us off the board.

>thousands

>What the fuck ever happened to separation of church and state?

Lol

>For several decades, beginning when the federal government moved to Washington in the fall of 1800, the Capitol building was used for Sunday religious services as well as for governmental functions. The first services were conducted in the "hall" of the House in the north wing of the building. In 1801 the House moved to temporary quarters in the south wing, called the "Oven", which it vacated in 1804, returning to the north wing for three years. Then, from 1807 to 1857, they were held in the then-House Chamber (now called Statuary Hall). When held in the House chamber, the Speaker's podium was used as the preacher's pulpit. According to the U.S. Library of Congress exhibit Religion and the Founding of the American Republic:

>It is no exaggeration to say that on Sundays in Washington during the administrations of Thomas Jefferson (1801–1809) and of James Madison (1809–1817) the state became the church. Within a year of his inauguration, Jefferson began attending church services in the chamber of the House of Representatives. Madison followed Jefferson's example, although unlike Jefferson, who rode on horseback to church in the Capitol, Madison came in a coach and four. Worship services in the House—a practice that continued until after the Civil War—were acceptable to Jefferson because they were nondiscriminatory and voluntary. Preachers of every Protestant denomination appeared. (Catholic priests began officiating in 1826.) As early as January 1806 a female evangelist, Dorothy Ripley, delivered a camp meeting-style exhortation in the House to Jefferson, Vice President Aaron Burr, and a "crowded audience".[33]

Attached: 8334C78E-D4C2-48A4-A262-87B24DF026C8.png (420x420, 8K)

Just because of that retarded petition, I am going to watch it now!

Same!

75% of religious people in the US are Christian. The US was founded by Christians, and it is a a Christian Nation. If you don't like it, you can get the fuck out.

If all of that is imaginary shit what is the point of contesting it?

based retards

Imagine being this stupid

>If you don't like it, you can get the fuck out
Very Christian

Fucking hell when will reddit leave

What if this is secretly advertisement by amazon to make you watch the show?

Cope

Never. Reminder that you will never be a mod or janitor and thus you will never be able to do anything that can make me leave.

Based

Reminder that the man who sent us to the moon was a devout Evangelical Christian

>in 1945 he explained his decision to surrender to the Western Allies, rather than Russians, as being influenced by a desire to share rocket technology with people who followed the Bible. In 1946,[73]:469 he attended church in El Paso, Texas, and underwent a religious conversion to evangelical Christianity.[74]

>He publicly spoke and wrote about the complementarity of science and religion, the afterlife of the soul, and his belief in God.[79][80] He stated, "Through science man strives to learn more of the mysteries of creation. Through religion he seeks to know the Creator."[81] He was interviewed by the Assemblies of God pastor C. M. Ward, as stating, "The farther we probe into space, the greater my faith."[82]

Attached: 803px-Wernher_von_Braun_1960.jpg (803x1023, 163K)

>If you don't like it, you can get the fuck out.
Which is why the Christians were the ones that walked out of the meeting. BURN!

First of all, they obviously don't think it's imaginary.
Secondly, it's about what it represents. I don't believe in it but satanic shit represents evil barbaric shit. It's not appropriate anywhere, any time, least of all in government. I don't believe in the supernatural at all but I do believe that people who LARP as witch doctors/satanists/whatever are sociopathic freaks who should be locked up. I get that they do it just to trigger the religious but that's no excuse, it's childish at best and disgusting at worst. I grew up white in west Africa and feel strongly about this, the satanist/witch doctor savages would do things like eat human flesh and shrink animal skulls to put on charms and other retarded shit to put a "curse" on people. Emulating that is unacceptable in the first world.

>admitting you’re a redditor

Thanks for playing along, maybe you’re not a fuckin finook after all, salut

>using a reddit buzzword

Ok kid

>just separate the philosophical world view of your populace from their politics
Separation of church and state is a meme.

That is the ultimate redpill. Everyone here is also a shill, save for you and me.

Y-you don’t work for Amazon, right?

Human rights are basically fucking imaginary with no basis in objective reality, humans believe in all kinds of ‘imaginary’ shit.

Says the guy who is reddit spacing.

It wasn’t founded by Christians, it was founded by Freemasons.

>a Nazi was Christian
Who would have guessed!

Reminder the genius behind human spaceflight, Korolev, was an atheist

But why would anyone want to be a janny?

Attached: 2AF52B98-C733-4042-8871-4D4E0C502235.png (1000x1000, 141K)

Reminds me of when Ea faked outrage over Dantes inferno.

No religion is appropriate in government at all. Enough of your "rules for thee, but not for me" shit. Either everyone has the same religious rights, or nobody has any religious rights. There is no in between.

Have sex

"I FOR ONE AM OUTRAGED, HOW COULD THEY DO SUCH A THING AS MAKE A TV SERIES!"
*proceeds to rape children*

No he wasn’t, lol.

Says the guy who is cute uh I mean reddit shilling

There literally is, eg church of england in the UK.

shill

Oh! Thank you.

Buy me dinner first

The founding stock was Freemasons? Then why did all the brouhaha about puritans trying to practice their faith come to be? It may have been their leaders and some powerful people but don't bullshit. It was Christians who founded it.

>guy claims to be an atheist when being religious is outlawed and will get you stripped of your job and sent to the gulags
Woah.....

Christianity is no longer the most popular religion in the country.

It’s the sabbath meyer, get off of Yea Forums

Cope

Because freedom of religion is bullshit. I want a dictatorship, with my ideals as the law. So does everyone else who isn't a fencesitting faggot.

We both know that’s bullshit

Still the most popular in the world kid

What's funny is that it's mind blowingly bland compared to what it's about. Nobody's actually offended by it.

>canned responses from Yea Forums posts
The mark of the incel

Also incorrect. Atheism has overtaken Christianity.

Source: Trust me bro

I agree with you for the most part but a line needs to be drawn when you practice a "religion" that is basically the imaginary cesspit where humanity has collectively tossed everything evil and wrong about our nature. It's not acceptable at all, in any way, ever.

Objectively wrong. Apart from weird areas like Czechia it is the majority throughout the west.

AND SEASON 3 OF PATRIOT.

Christians should be lobbying to have this series extended because it only proves that secularists are idiots without the slightest idea of what Christianity is about

Have sex

>a "religion" that is basically the imaginary cesspit where humanity has collectively tossed everything evil and wrong about our nature

Attached: 3A65A4D7-03C9-4577-AA16-3BDFA03AE92C.png (644x800, 198K)

No it hasn’t, Islam has.

Why aren’t you buying me dinner yet, you sure love leading a guy on!

have sex

So in other words you want religious freedom for every religion except the one you personally dislike.

Objectively wrong, atheism isn’t really growing either.

Never heard of it. Don't care. Let it bomb.

>repeating the same phrase

What did he mean by this?

Ignore him. All phoneposters are trolls.

>tomeme sopreddit
lmao

American Christianity is a mistake that should be aborted

This thread needs some lightening up.

Attached: 1559657494-20190604 (1).png (684x1479, 557K)

Based retard

Cringe but europilled

The show is very lame and cheesy. In the end, the kid defeats fucking Satan by hurting his feelings by saying he is not his real dad. Besides a few F-bombs and an implied sex scene the show often feels like a Disney movie. Religious people, especially Christians and Muslims, are definitely dumb but I doubt anyone is actually mad at this gay little show.

>an actual good webcomic gets posted on Yea Forums
This is a rarity.

>a comedy show is comedic
WOW! Retard.

All niggers must fucking hang

Korolev didn't influence Western spaceflight. The men behind Western spaceflight were Christian

I said it was cheesy. You know, as in not cool.

What's an example of a "cool" comedy show? I have to hear this.

Yes, and I also believe that not only should they not have religious freedom but they should be imprisoned for calling themselves satanists. It's more or less calling yourself an advocate of rape, torture, murder, lust, etc. everything profane in the world. Why should they be free to do so? I don't see any good argument for it. Literally the only argument you could possibly put forward would be "moral relativism nothing matters lol" to which I'd say, you cannot attempt to control others if that is your view, because you have no grounding or basis for your beliefs and no reason to say it in the first place if nothing matters. In fact you don't have a reason to speak or even live in such a case.

You know what they call the thing you're suggesting? Sharia law.

I look forward to seeing how you defend this.

I guess anything that has came out recently that young normalfags enjoy. Good Omens is certified dork shit though.

So, what, Brooklyn Nine Nine?

Luciferians are edgy atheists who are trying to make some "religion is dumb" statement. Even hardcore satanists who tattoo pentagrams on themselves still don't believe in it all, and think "lmao this is all so edgy and subversive, the serpent is a mataphor, maaaaaan"

Now goetia, on the other hand...

Attached: 1559452552109.jpg (850x1303, 121K)

>satanic panic
I bet this guy completely misses the irony.

If that is what normalfags enjoy, then it is probably what cool sex having people like.

I don't understand. You're on Yea Forums, making fun of people for being edgy contrarians?

Good thing atheists don't have any kids. A self-solving problem.

Most people grow out of it when they're 15

>What is adoption?

Lots of freemasons were Christians.

You just made another good point: having kids is for retards.

Nowadays western human spaceflight largely relies on Söyuz rockets
Guess who is the father of these

Cope

Attached: 1440134095289.png (421x653, 24K)

C O P E

I'd also like to respond to his point by pointing out that even if someone has kids, their kids don't necessarily follow their parents' word as law. Many of them learn science and facts from atheists.

um....

Attached: dr-wernher-von-braun-1912-1977-with-model-of-a-redstone-guided-missile-M1DWJB.jpg (774x1390, 133K)

Yep you said it buddy. Good thing this world will only be proliferated by us god fearing religious men!

Attached: 8A9A09A7-A34E-4FC4-9A6F-7A39B1C1B852.jpg (565x428, 94K)

Ah yes, gotta love these Saturn Vs going to the ISS

>caring about cringe low population formerly white countries instead of rapidly increasing religious populations in developing countries
W H IT E O I D
C O P E

have kids

>developing countries
Ah yes, forgot about sub saharan Africa
That's the future of christianity lmao

"They" being you? Are you saying that advocates for terrorism and the murder of children are only imprisoned in Muslim countries? Americans already imprison people for it, all I'm saying is that they shouldn't be allowed to hide behind the guise of "it's our religion." And I know you're being deliberately facetious by the way, it's childish and unfunny. You grew up in a safe environment where witches were funny little stickers you put up for halloween, it's all a silly joke to you. But it's not to me; where I'm from witches abduct babies. I grew up with a brutal civil war with cannibal witch doctors in the country next to mine. That's why we have fundamentally different attitudes toward this, and that's the heart of the problem. It will always be a joke to you because it's far away, but it's no joke to me. And that's really all I have left to say on the matter.

better than having no future like your race wh*teoid

Too bad you weren't eaten alive by some negro
Hopefully someone close to you was

Nobody should be able to hide behind the guise of "it's our religion." Using religion as a defense for anything is wrong. It's interesting how you have the sense to recognize that one religion is bad, and yet you can't take that logic and realize it applies to all of them. GET RELIGION OUT OF POLITICS. IT'S THAT FUCKING SIMPLE.

Puritanism ceased to be a thing by the time of the American Revolution.

>he thinks there will be a difference between sub-saharan Africa and America in the future
Hearty kek

>They just quietly support the party of common sense, which happens to be the Democrats.
thats so funny i'm not sure what to do... Oh i know, I'll riot and loot because we have 12 years left before the world dies (the party of common sense folks)

>discovered by Christians
>named after a Christian
>settled by Christians
>built by Christians
>made great by Christians

Yeah I'm thinking it's Christian

Attached: America.png (600x600, 157K)

>more Buddhists than Hindus or Muslims
>almost as many as Jews
>can't think of a single practicing Buddhist character in television or film
Hollywood really does hate Asians, don't they.

You'd like that, wouldn't you? Sorry, but now. Like you said, our kind does not reproduce. So eventually you'll be surrounded by nothing but Billy-Bobs and Crystals. I type of white people you can't brag about because they're just as dumb as niggers.

edgy and fedorapilled

Ethnicity of this poster: white

It's the fault of Republicans that nothing was ever done about global warming.

nah I'm Australian

Without those we would not have rockets or spaceflight when we did. He is the "father of rocketry" not the soviet you mentioned. I get you're some leftypol contrarian but the soviets were not the first pioneers in the field despite their later advances

The Bullet-Proof Monk

I can respect a commie or a Nazi because at least they stand for something. Maybe in the new world order we can dedicate a park bench for their noble loss, but a centrist is nothing better than a stooge used to grab votes.
Anti-centrism is the way forward.

Socialism is the way forward. It works in Sweden.

>smartest man of all time
>also a christian
based

Attached: 2352515345.jpg (220x302, 27K)

Man if you knew what Locke said you would not consider him the smartest man of all time.

Which is funny because he actually is.

It only works in a homogenous nation. Close the borders and it'll work fine. Otherwise no.

>Socialism
That's nowhere near extreme enough for where we're heading

Sweden has open borders though.

Korolev was Orthodox. There's literally no proof that he was atheist

And their nation is disintegrating as fast as Americucks'. All the nations surrounding them laugh at them. You couldn't pay me to move to cuckden.

>this backpedaling
Sweden wins again. Triggerin' DUMBericans all day.

Reminder sir Isaac Newton was a devout evangelical Christian who dedicated his last stages of life to deciding biblical prophecies

>Although Locke was an advocate of tolerance, he urged the authorities not to tolerate atheism, because he thought the denial of God's existence would undermine the social order and lead to chaos.[66]

Holy shit based and Nostradamuspilled

Attached: John Locke.jpg (984x1138, 471K)

Locke exercised a profound influence on political philosophy, in particular on modern liberalism. Michael Zuckert has argued that Locke launched liberalism by tempering Hobbesian absolutism and clearly separating the realms of Church and State. He had a strong influence on Voltaire who called him "le sage Locke". His arguments concerning liberty and the social contract later influenced the written works of Alexander Hamilton, James Madison, Thomas Jefferson, and other Founding Fathers of the United States. In fact, one passage from the Second Treatise is reproduced verbatim in the Declaration of Independence, the reference to a "long train of abuses". Such was Locke's influence that Thomas Jefferson wrote: "Bacon, Locke and Newton... I consider them as the three greatest men that have ever lived, without any exception, and as having laid the foundation of those superstructures which have been raised in the Physical and Moral sciences".

WTF you hate Locke now.

>call Americucks Americucks and say they're as bad as Sweden
>LOL SEETHING AMERIKEK
???
Retarded motherfucker lol cope harder and enioy the somali rape gangs, swecuck.

Enjoy the mass shootings and lack of healthcare, Dumberican.

Attached: 1547328573428.png (1024x938, 702K)

>le sage Locke
Redditors hated him and sage'd his papers? Sounds based.

>not opening borders to allow in millions of unskilled laborers that can drive the price of labor even lower
You sound like a communist

Redditors can't sage you idiot. I know because I am a proud Redditor.

Communists such as myself are in favor of open borders.

What's this show about? Why are American (Not Actually)Christians mad about?

You probably aren't Swedish, they're cucks but they're not retarded. Probably a t*rk or something, they have low enough IQs to act like you do.

Shut the fuck up American. You are not allowed to talk.

Yes t*rk, everyone is American.

youtube.com/watch?v=x3ymmUKleS4

Why? Unless you have communism as a global system, it can't exist in a country with unregulated borders.

rent free

Why are you linking me this gay shit

>christians BTFOing Amazon AND Netflix simultaneously
Fucking based

He wasn't Evangelical. He was Arian.

Because you are obsessed with Turks.

Looks like you hit the nail on the head with this one, he's a coping roach.

Can we all agree that American Christians are a mistake?

Man I do not even know where Turkey is on a map but whatever triggers you dumb Americans is fun for me!

You legitimately have autism and I feel bad for your parents.
Sad how easy it is.

See

Peak retard
Human spaceflight started with Korolev, and he's considered one of the greatest even among western scholars

Stay mad, Dumberican!

But what is the actual "complaint"? That Jesus is in it? Satan? Satan bums Jesus? What's the manufactured outrage aimed at?

You could've stopped at "America"

>Can we all agree that America

What did he mean by this?

I love how that fucking retard went completely silent when I pointed out that Locke was a liberal who advocated for separation of church and state. LMFAO

Maybe next time don't base your love for someone on how good their hair is.

Us European intellectuals can use context clues to work out the rest of the question. Only Americans can't understand what we're inferring.

why the fuck is this recorded?

Data is worth a lot of money these days.

Especially to people who say words like spasibo.

bunch of fake christians, real christian would've petitioned to cancel that whole netflix, fucking load of degenerate garbage shit.

Attached: please sign my petition.jpg (268x268, 21K)