They got the spotlight on you

They got the spotlight on you.
Where will you hide?

Attached: dark.web.exposed.s01e01.incels.jpg (1920x1080, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mistresst.net/play_video/4385/streamfree/mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=Af1OxkFOK18
youtu.be/fD2briZ6fB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yea Forums

thx for the rec

>I can't even be a fucking loser in peace anymore
They're pushing the wrong buttons

/fit/

>MURRRRDERRRRR

The left cannot come up with any good reasons why they are so against people who are involuntarily celibate.

reddit.com/r/debatethealtright

What can you even do, sweetie?

People who self-identify as "involuntarily celibate" are prime example of certain disgusting aspects of the toxic masculinity.

Femanons btfo

>Yea Forums is dark web

Attached: 1530143693692.png (500x392, 79K)

r/asianmasculinity

This will push Incels to convert to Religion of Peace. Then Religion of Peace will get their law established as the norm.

It's not about people who are involuntary celibates, it's about a specific subculture of sick fucking freaks. elliot rodger and that dude from canada are reason enough

>certain disgusting aspects of the toxic masculinity
Such as being a loser?

>>I can't even be a fucking loser in peace anymore
>They're pushing the wrong buttons

Attached: 849.jpg (1216x937, 292K)

Attached: 1501404349832.jpg (2405x917, 917K)

this has been happening for ages. How do you think /pol/ and trump happened? Losers got pushed out of vidya and reddit. Now they're getting pushed out of here.

What’s a bigger problem? Lone wolf incels that kill maybe 5 people a year on average or niggers who kill thousands of each other? Where is the nigger outrage?

>sweetie

Attached: angry-pepe.png (256x256, 30K)

Incels kill people, niggers mostly just kill other niggers.

Such as ridiculous, borderline delusional, sexism and feeling of entitlement to the female attention.

>who self-identify as "involuntarily celibate"

how do you avoid identifying with a label that fits you even if you hate it?

those """"journalists"""" are not even trying

Attached: XD.gif (480x304, 622K)

>What’s a bigger problem? Lone wolf islamists that kill maybe 5 people a year on average or car-drivers who kill thousands each year? Where is the car-lovers outrage?

People who don't self-identify as "involuntarily celibate" yet are called that should just be called virgins as the former comes packed with a whole lot other stuff besides celibacy

I think I'm getting too old for this shit. I can't tell if you're baiting or if you're some tranny/roastie fuck from somewhere else.

You leftists view niggers as people though. Again, where is the nigger outrage?

Attached: 1501907817596.jpg (4920x4161, 2.15M)

Wouldnt it be easier to talk to a mirror, you disgusting neckbearded reddit virgin

>here
What's 'here'?

>the toxic masculinity.

yeah being sexually frustrated sure is a classic example of traits associated with masculinity.

white males are so hilariously fragile

Attached: 1551096405831.jpg (640x584, 33K)

>You leftists
nigger what

have sex you little kike cringelord

>involuntary celibate

what the fuck does that even mean lol

Is it me or is inceldom a symptom of extreme individualism?

4channel.org

yeah better keep pushing their buttons, i mean whats the worst that can happen?

>mfw i have to prove i had sex in the last month or else the government is gonna put me on a terrorist watchlist
If only we got government-mandated gf's

>convert them to Islam
>women completely get BTFO
based

>white women continue to sabotage the people they cling to because they have power and wealth
it has to be an impulse or some shit, like its their nature to be constantly putting the knife in the back

it's a retarded normalfagot way to say robot
autistic fuckup with no prospects for social or sexual life

Yea, yea, yea it's a good thing.

Involuntary celibacy is simply involuntary celibacy and is not exclusive to men.

No, it's about people who are involuntarily celibate. That's what the word means.

Fuck white men, literally

Attached: 1558738495125.jpg (720x1440, 120K)

Easy, same as 99,99% of normal men don't identify themselves as sex-havers.

>No, it's about people who are involuntarily celibate. That's what the word means.
That's not what it's about brainlet, incel isn't just a universal term it describes a specific subculture

They know exactly which buttons they're pushing. They want to push desperate men to drastic actions to scare the populace into sacrificing the last of their freedoms and accepting an authoritarian surveillance state to keep them safe. Won't be long until a statewide gun grab leads to shootouts that will be used to justify a nation wide crackdown.

>someone put up a "it's ok to be white" poster
>I have to call the police!

your thread got deleted so you can here lol

>unironically using word incel and not robot
this site has gone to shit
fucking reddit fucks get the fuck back to r/donald

No. But being sexually frustrated and allowing this fact to shape your entire worldview certainly is.

That's exactly what it is about brainlet. Incel = involuntary celibacy/involuntarily celibate. The left can't explain what's wrong with that.

Involuntary celibacy is a cope term for everyone who refuses to improve and have sex. As if you are entitled to sex lmao

What is?

any happas here? white men are so fucking gross lol

Attached: dr8yjh8kqel01.png (640x886, 196K)

are you retarded or something? Who ever used a label like "sex havers"? If LEftists made that a thing then sure people would be forced to identify with it since it directly addresses them.

>shopped cope picture

Attached: 1508986880564.jpg (470x478, 39K)

Have sex

It something that doesnt exist as any man can just call a hooker if they are that desperate.

>Won't be long until a statewide gun grab leads to shootouts that will be used to justify a nation wide crackdown.

Attached: ffs.jpg (560x746, 54K)

That's why I laugh at the left pushing away the people that are supposed to defend them. And what the fuck are they going to do once Religion of Peace Law is established in Europe and America? Talk them down like children? We all know Religion of Peace members are violent and 100% chauvinistic.

Why should people have sex?

Except the problem with sandniggers and shitskins in general is that they render large tracts of land uninhabitable. Society would be better off if a nuke exploded in its back yard, because at least with nuclear fallout no one would be prevented from cleaning it up.

have sex

there is a thing called sex-drive sweety and healthy men are born with it.

You try not eating and drinking for 3 days and you will see how fast you identify with "hungry" and how quickly it will dominate your entire worldview.

Attached: 1525846581953.png (1469x1323, 2.68M)

Then pay for a whore just like you pay for food.

how does he do it folks?

Attached: maxresdefault (8).jpg (1280x720, 133K)

Attached: 1560739346970.jpg (285x454, 59K)

What if the incel shoots up google in a fuck white people suit screaming die cis scum? How are they going to spin that one?

sex isnt just about ejaculating into someone.

Nazis vandalize banks now?

People who post shit like yours and info graphics seem lacking both, sex and being a productive member of society.

WE ARR ROOK SAME

Yes it is.

Whores know that. They make you feel good about it.

It's just bullying, and they do it because it feels good to bully someone else, gives you a sense of superiority. 99% of incels, despite their tough guy attitude on the internet, are too omega to even talk back to anyone in real life, they won't pull a gun and start shooting shit bar the few legit nutcases. Most would just commit suicide if pushed too far.

He must be stopped!

Attached: 1560603007175.webm (854x480, 1.01M)

kek

this is literally what sex is about

hey jake. your hairline really seems to be falling apart. not even thirty yet are you brother?

How the fuck did an incel thread turned into a wmaf?

Why hasn't anyone answered this? Are you saying you don't have an answer?

Attached: 1560733577449.jpg (1280x1707, 1.11M)

t. femcel

have sex incel

Attached: 1510681729389.png (1500x3719, 595K)

>too old
try too new.

quick rule of thumb: EVERY post on Yea Forums that claims to support progressive politics or uses "progressive" language is bait. yes, every single one.

they do this because /pol/ is stupidly easy to bait. the replies are guaranteed, no matter how low-effort the bait is

there was another wmaf/amwf thread that got deleted a few minutes ago

To have sons.

The left is against whites reproducing. Next.

no. There are literal discord trannies on here trying to subvert the place. Post something critical of Jews and you'll get instantly spammed and all the responses are pasta

To have daughters then.

What's the point of getting mean replies though

Time's up, incels.

Attached: 1558882872521.jpg (364x768, 95K)

Attached: 1509164409638.jpg (720x624, 56K)

based

See

>they do this because /pol/ is stupidly easy to bait.
I think /pol/ is doing the progressive baiting.

To have transchildren then.

Attached: 1507690524963.jpg (1073x521, 267K)

Most people know it be like this but how can you make the world understand

In conclusion, the left can't come up with any reason why anyone should be having sex.

Attached: 41696547_2144489208896978_490397042578821938_n.jpg (1080x1350, 175K)

Then fuck brown girls, incel. It's not that hard to get laid.

I don't get it lol.

then you're equally delusional and ridiculously entitled to expect the feeling of security and safety in public spaces from those people. when an incel walks in to your school, park, work, wherever the fuck with a loaded gun because he's broken or whatever semantical term you normalfags want to label him, and he points his loaded gun at you, remember your post

only the top .01% of deranged lonely incel actually picks up a gun and dabs on a bunch of normies. I don't think those .01%ers are actually forward thinking enough to shoot up a building full of influential people. They will just kill "innocent" brown people.

Females?
In my Yea Forums(nel)?

Why should I? You can't explain why I should.

This.

Attached: 1475327952556.jpg (640x640, 127K)

>on you
>you

Attached: 1456004178684.jpg (250x250, 24K)

or better yet, fuck asian girls. they love white guys

>how do you avoid identifying with a label that fits you even if you hate it?
you could have sex and then the label would be inaccurate

>just be yourself

I don't even care about sex or women, just let me read books in peace.

>unironically using the term toxic masculinity
kys, this isn't Tumblr

Attached: 1525918328094.png (1000x998, 134K)

What if I'm religious and my religion is against sex before marriage but I'm also notable to marry yet because I'm still in process of building a carreer?

Uhmm sweetie reading Mein Kampf is problematic and you should have sex.

Attached: 1538373539223.jpg (480x481, 31K)

In all honesty, if I were a dictator I would make sure to genocide all incels.
Sure, some people might consider this cruel but in time they will realise it's for the greater good

Kek, way to out yourself as not having any testosterone. Have you had at least once sex?
By the way, fucking and wifeing suitables of whatever ethnicity there is is the patrician choice. You kids are still stuck in your teens mentally.

Then you are volcel, not incel.

How fucking clueless do you have to be to think everyone can just "have sex"? Do you know what truecels look like?

then you're voluntarily celibate, not INvoluntarily. Thus, not incel.

Is reading 17th century Calvinist theology problematic?

mistresst.net/play_video/4385/streamfree/mp4

Only video about incels you ever need.

Attached: 1505787414115.jpg (536x365, 45K)

You can still have that, incel. Don't put bimbos on a pedestal.

>allowing this fact to shape your entire worldview
Only leftists let sexuality shape their worldviews, cuck.

Elliot Rodger had a shit ton of serious mental illnesses that made him a ticking time bomb but sure, let's blame the sad men on the internet.

You and I both know that's not why people say "have sex" in the first place.

you're right. Right-wing extremists have their imaginary, desert god to inform their outlook.

>another pol thread

Attached: 1512629837959.jpg (512x384, 48K)

This is how cucks rationalize their existence.
>i'm the one she cuddles with

I do have testosterone, unlike you.

>Have you had at least once sex?
Can you explain what difference this makes?

>You kids are still stuck in your teens mentally.
I'm older than you.

It sure is odd how agitated you got just from me asking why I should have sex, and how your response is just a bunch of attempts to deflect away from the question.

Attached: 1509411745643.jpg (799x800, 199K)

have sex

You sure love your strawmen.

>incapable of giving a straight answer

Attached: incel cuck bugman.jpg (898x1468, 190K)

Who the fuck would obey someone who kills babies?

We don't seriously talk about mental illness because then we have to talk about the deplorable state of healthcare in this country.

Can you explain why people should have sex?

Yea Forums is an easy target. Nothing to be proud of.

To get rid of embittered loser incels.

>getting your dick wet changes your view on the world
t. low t-bugman

True.

Imam Mahdi will deliver us

Truly one of the dumbest ideas I've ever seen. Pro tip: incels have existed since the dawn of man and will continue to exist unless we stop acting like apes

What is so wrong with being involuntary celibate?

History has shown that a surprising amount of people would.
That being said, a baby is not an incel.

severely underrated

In a few decades you end up killing all the beta males in your society

>involuntary celibate
That's not a thing.

>incels aren't real just be yourself

>narcissism

cope.

Then why have you been railing so hard against them all this time? Are you just conviniently denying their existence temporarily because it currently suits your objectives?

The opposite actually. Be someone else. Work and improve to be someone better than what you are.

Oh I forgot, incels can't do any of that because they are losers.

>when you're a triggered incel with no arguments

Attached: dilate.png (501x499, 5K)

Would take the investigators all of 1-2 days to find out it's a false flag when they check out the shooters online habits.

To discard all answers because they are not to your liking, don't fit your narrative or you don't agree with is absolutely what I would expect of a child.

Attached: lmao lol.jpg (293x236, 30K)

Why do incels fear women so much?

>he still thinks most extreme rightwingers are religious
Dude, the 2000's are over, Jon (((Stewart))) is not on television, you're not super smart for being an Atheist, you're not super woke for listening to hiphop. You're an out of the loop boomer living in the past.

So I will create a society full of Chads, devoid of virgins with rage and white knights?

don't worry user the world is going to end next year probably

One thing I've always wondered, do Incels know they are betas or do they think they're Alphas, what's their level of self awareness?

i don't get it

Attached: 1443040516852.png (1798x504, 124K)

>Buzzword - Noun - Noun - Scary Word

>what's their level of self awareness?
off the chart

>Be someone else. Work and improve to be someone better than what you are.
you give people a good reason to do that and they'll do it

no, just shouting at people to "have sex" or "be urself" isn't going to magically change them. Especially not on a chinese shitposting forum which was created by the same people

Everyone who refuses to go enslave themselves to a vagina is an incel? I guess I'd be shrieking about incels too if my entire plan for life revolved around turning men into disposable resource batteries who started realizing how unfair of a deal that is.

incels is a temporary issue
incels are white
and whites are dying out
the problem will be solved in the near future

Attached: 1529952703037.png (997x672, 84K)

The reason is these people want sex. They will get it when they do what I say.

>Look mum me smart
What answers you fucking brainlet? You literally just
>insulted
>asked a question
>gave an opinion
>insulted again

They are mostly onions consuming lefties like

>bluff
Oh, sure you are the intelligent old wise man ;^)
If you can't tell what the difference is between a kid who has never had sex and someone who had, then you are a child pretending.

It is a perfect time to use the term. Only shit, are you triggered so much by a word? Sorry, I'll use a trigger warning next time so I dont hurt your feefees

I'm older than you, and you are suddenly trying to make this about my imagined age because you have no arguments.

It literally is. Being mad about sex is LITERALLY toxic masculinity

mgtow is just incel cope. Consider rope.

I didn't choose to be born 175cm in Denmark, why are they mad at me? I pretty much just stay indoors except for going out to buy food.

If you waved a magic wand and made white people vanish, how many minutes later do you think all of society would collapse into savage infighting, resource shortages, the dissolution of the rule of law, failure of infrastructure, etc etc etc?

>where the nigger outrage?
Are you fucking kidding me the country has bsen obsessed with blaming black peoppe for the last 200 years

Calm down, sweaty :) No one wants to see one of your temper tantrums

>needing an argument for stop being a virgin
Alright fool

I really, really hope you will kill yourself or somebody will help you. Soon.

No one cares about your pathetic attempts at shaming. Hurry up and go marry some roastie so your wallet can support her instead of my tax dollars.

Oh I'm sorry. I didnt know this was a safe space

I identify as a virgin, it's easier.

>death threats
How is that supposed to impress me or anyone? You're literally just making violent shit up because you dont like what youre hearing. Dude I respect you and I believe you're entitled to happiness but what on earth does your death threat have to do with anything?

>The reason is these people want sex.
Do they though? You can't assume that all people have to be sex-addicts.

Attached: tenor[1].gif (450x252, 3.64M)

Yes, you need an argument. Do you have one or not?

How is it possible to be "involuntarily celibate" when prostitutes exist?

99% of them realize they're omegas. Then there's people like me that are basically omegas too but Autistic in an arrogant way. That's a turnoff for almost all women, but some women misconstrue this as natural confidence. I'm married with an attractive woman and have children even though I was the lowest of the lowest omega ugly bullied loser in highschool and didn't lose my virginity until my late twenties. And no it's not because of my money because I'm poor as shit. Even people like me that lucked out realize that we're omegas so /r9k/ type people definitely do.

>Yea Forums is making fun of me again

Attached: 1482969233107.png (450x450, 256K)

even whores reject potential clients
maybe some people don't want to fuck a whore, maybe they want a meaningful relationship and LOVE?

Because they aren't legal or easily available everywhere and because involuntary celibacy isn't as simple as you think it is.

Relax man you might be fine or whatever but dont act like there arent frustrated virgins who love to daydream about killing people

what did you expect from this normalfag board?

Name one time a large organization or important person directly blamed niggers for anything.

dumb newfag idiots die die die

what? that line doesnt even work here. wouldnt expect nothing more from a braindead normalfag npc though. i pray for u user and hope u r trolling. if u are 8/10 b8 m8

Stop arguing authoritg through age retard you havent even had sex. We're arguing you lack experience.

They're specifically talking about the self identifying incels you dense retard. You know, the ones bitching about Stacy and Chad unironically? The ones this thread is about?

oh fuck off

Imagine being this triggered

Explain why I'm a dumbfag newfag and why I should die.

I'm older than you, and you can't explain why it should make any difference whether or not I've had sex.

>implying this whole incel debacle isn't grouping all kinds of virgins as a whole
there's literally posts ITT who say that being a volcel isn't a thing lmao.

Attached: think.png (2688x2688, 173K)

Saying someone will be shot for posting a post on here that you dont like. It's literally implying this should be a safe space

>I love being an incel
Going for the late wizard levels? Good job.

Do you have an argument or not?

Nazis are normies though

If you are tall and white you cannot be a robot

volcel is also incel cope lmao. Its like when pajeets run out of food so they start """fasting""""

>If you are tall and white you cannot be a robot
Based on what?

>I need an argument why my voice doesn't matter as a virgin in a debate about people having had sex
kek, watch this if you still need to know.
youtube.com/watch?v=Af1OxkFOK18

Point proven. You are a cumbrain, who can't stop thinking that sex is the endgoal of everything.

>If you are tall and white you cannot be a robot
If you're tall and white you're sure as shit not here.

Then you are saying that it's impossible for a person to voluntarily not have sex? What is this based on?

I'm older than you, and you can't explain why it should make any difference whether or not I've had sex.

Absolute nonsense. Where the fuck are nazis normies?

Fornication is a sin.

a tranny shot up a school for revenge against fucking white males and its already been memory holed. if that happened it would be scrubbed from the record

Republican Democrats after reconstruction and Reaganite Conservativism which asserts the poor and needy are entirely the cause of their own problems and their burden on others

No it isnt but the fact that you are so angry about not having had sex is hilarious

>scoring an internet argument

Attached: yikes.jpg (499x811, 58K)

It makes you a different person and not a bitter incel like you are right now. Laughing my ass off here.

Attached: lol5.png (741x716, 832K)

You're just an undesirable. Nobody with good qualities and personality would be a "volcel" for extended periods of time

But it isn't for anyone except you retard. You make it the end goal by calling yourself volcel.

How am I a "bitter incel"?

Nothing masculine about incels. Thats why they get bullied

I could be King of the Chads with a ten digit bank account and I still wouldn't have sex.

>u mad bro
kek the projection

>what the difference is between a kid who has never had sex and someone who had
Tell us the difference, bugman.

Nobody cares that youre older, you hold on to that desperatelt as if anyone cares but npbody is impressed or has responded to it positively, but if you had sex, it's be proof you were able to navigate ONE social situation across gender to have an intimate good time. Its an experience, one you literally have not had despite your claim that more years at the computer or at work can somehow make up for it

Also if what you say is true then youre just a volcel, which nobody ever blamed, and are just triggered into defending incels

Hahahaha got him with his own words. That incel is seething now

it's not a death threat moron. i dont care about acting tough on the internet. im not going to kill anybody. im telling you the reality that if men are entitled to expect sex then people are entitled to expect not to be raped, killed, or murdered. this isnt some new 2019 concept, it goes all the way back to apehood. either reach out to them and make sure they get sex or accept the fact that one day you might be facing a van or a bullet

>trying to "expose" an image board
Do these hacks not do any historical research or are they simply arrogant?

>reconstruction
>1865
lol

>poor and needy
That's not naming the nig. When was the last time niggers were directly blamed, or are we going with 1865?

A kid doesn't see itself as a sexual entity unlike an adult. Your connection is off here.

how does claiming to voluntarily not have sex make sex the end goal?

Thats silly, all men are sexist even the ones who get laid. We still don't like women.

welp it seems your reading comprehension just doesnt exist. sorry user. best advice i can give is to just read my post slowly and carefully

>You make it the end goal by calling yourself volcel.
Where did I imply that I was a volcel?

You know what to do.

Attached: 1308655938677.jpg (184x184, 8K)

I'm not American but I would vote for Reagan any day of the week. Poor people that stay poor their entire life while living in a Western countries are objectively dumb.

This is literally the most incel post I've ever read. You think the government has a duty to ensure losers get laid. Wow, I'm blown away, honestly

If you really want a virgin wife, the greatest piece of advice I can give you is to convert to Islam.

>if you expect not to be murdered than anyone can expect anything i want no matter what and theyre entitled to kill you
You're threatining people's lives and the well-being of society on a mentally ill technicality, dumbass. You creating the 'give sex or die' ultimatum is just some ridiculous connection you made up oit of nothing, and you will continue to be judged by society for it, and if you dont settle down you be cracked down upon as someone who advocates and threatens murder at the mere thought of virginity

>Nobody cares that youre older, you hold on to that desperatelt as if anyone cares but npbody is impressed or has responded to it positively
You brought age into this, not me.

>if you had sex, it's be proof you were able to navigate ONE social situation across gender to have an intimate good time
So?

>Its an experience, one you literally have not had
So?

>Also if what you say is true then youre just a volcel, which nobody ever blamed, and are just triggered into defending incels
Show me where I was triggered and explain why I shouldn't be defending incels.

If you're a volcel you literally don't give a shit about sex, idiot.

stop pretending to be me

>Thats why they get bullied
It's interesting that the incels in this thread are all shitting on one another. It's like they don't want to get revenge on the bullies, they want to BE the bullies.

>wah wah it doesnt count unless it was 20 years ago!
Okay kid zoomer, all i did was answer your question. You ask when people who blamed blacks were in power and I said 150 years ago. Thats the answer and its not so far back you naive american

For fun

>That's not naming the nig.
Up until 2016 we didn't actually do that, out of tradition. It was like the game Taboo. We all know what we're talking about, but can't say one specific word.

But if you go back and listen to, for example, based Reagan's speeches with the right ears, you'll realize exactly what he's saying.

Imagine claiming you don't give a shit about sex and then going around calling yourself guy who doesn't have sex. Cope.

People can do any number of things for fun depending on what they are interested in.

>the people that are supposed to defend them.
Men aren't supposed to defend women, they're supposed to dominate women. No matter what women and betas tell you, this is what they crave for on a biological level. If their men becomes pussies, then they'll look for other men to do that for them.

Isnt everything youre saying because someone told you to have sex? Did you not come into this thread to berate people who encourage sexual activity for wrongly judging your willing virginity? Arent you arguing something?

>then you're equally delusional and ridiculously entitled to expect the feeling of security and safety in public spaces from those people. when an incel walks in to your school, park, work, wherever the fuck with a loaded gun because he's broken or whatever semantical term you normalfags want to label him, and he points his loaded gun at you, remember your post
>when an incel walks in to your school, park, work, wherever the fuck with a loaded gun because he's broken or whatever semantical term you normalfags want to label him, and he points his loaded gun at you, remember your post

The implication is very clear. Someone will be shot and should "remember your [their] post" while it happens. The inference here is that their post has a significant amount to do with them being shot. The post is is sufficient evidence to infer that you believe this should be a safe space

>What can you even do, sweetie?

And the, for no reason at all, people voted Hitler into power....

>be a loser
>try to live your life in public
>eww go away you creepy asshole
>do that and keep to yourself playing vydia and spamming memes on shitty imageboards
>omg we need to do something about this toxic video game culture
>losers cant play vidya anymore
>omg we need to do something about these asocial losers on the internet forums
>what is there left to do for losers?

>Isnt everything youre saying because someone told you to have sex? Did you not come into this thread to berate people who encourage sexual activity for wrongly judging your willing virginity?
No.

>Arent you arguing something?
Yes. What about it?

Stop replying to this obvious tumblr imitating troll

Yep. They want to be the bullies but they dont have the capacity to do it. It really shows why they're incels. Bad traits mixed with bad personalities. They could change, but they're too busy blaming the world.

Then why do women cry for the right to abortion?

This. A total and direct threat. And this is the type of guy who would call it fascism if his post was brought up in a trial

Attached: 1560824118583.gif (500x283, 1.73M)

>whitoid males going straight to whitoid maleing

They keep drumming up the threat of blacks or refugees or some other shit when they're the ones doing the mass murdering and terrorism

Attached: jzybTBk.jpg (505x615, 209K)

That victim complex lad.
Stop blaming the world like some crybaby liberal and do something about your life.
Fuck me, no wonder people had to make up the alt right. Actual conservatives would laugh every incel out the door.

It's an overt death threat and a declaration of militant secession from society, but this type of user doesnt register words or understand language, furtive little shrew that he is

>You think the government has a duty to ensure losers get laid
you just pulling stuff out of thin air now. what a leap to say 'make sure they have sex' = government intervention
>You're threatining people's lives and the well-being of society on a mentally ill technicality
source
>You creating the 'give sex or die' ultimatum is just some ridiculous connection you made up oit of nothing
today i learned elliot rodger and toronto van man are made up people and never existed
>and if you dont settle down you be cracked down upon as someone who advocates and threatens murder at the mere thought of virginity
source where i threatened to murder someone. im telling you the nature of reality. i will personally never kill anyone, but i acknowledge that people who will do exist, i dont know how many times i have to spell it out for you go back and re-read my post

Growing up

The thing is that 99% of the losers just shut themselves off from society and that's fine. Everyone who counts is happy.
The problem is when that 1% of the losers gets the idea in their head, from imageboards like this one, that they should start shooting up a yoga studio or something.

Without places like this, those mass shooters are less likely to get the idea of going on a shooting spree. Some still will, but some won't.

>People who self-identify as "involuntarily celibate" are prime example of certain disgusting aspects of the toxic masculinity.

No one self-identifies as "involuntary celibate". It's something roasties and their numale white guilt beta cuckold orbiters project onto men who don't put up with their shit. As if to say "oh, if you had sex you'd agree with me and give in to my demands". This is because women think they can get anything they want with sex and believe this because their white knight lapdogs betas would do anything for a pity fuck!!!FACT!!!

When things are stacked up against you, why even bother at this point

sure smells like incel in here

>Then why do women cry for the right to abortion?
Not women, feminists and prostitutes

'You dont have to have sex to be happy' is a good, positive, and social idea. Its the solution to a lot of these problems so i dont know how any negativity got involved

preach the truth my incel brother

>It's something roasties and their numale white guilt beta cuckold orbiters project onto men who don't have sex
ftfy

who dis?

Criminals mostly stick to killing rivals in the "game" and the occasional poor societal leech that gets between the gunfire. Lone wolf shooters kill normal future/present tax payers in good "safe" places. It's kind of expected that ghettoes are violent and unsafe, both by its inhabitants and people looking from afar, but when people in nice places are getting killed, people freak out.

>its not so far back
Buddy that's so long ago a napoleon was running france.

>You ask when people who blamed blacks were in power and I said 150 years ago.
Some guy claimed we were blaming niggers for the last 200 years. I ask him to name a time that happened and someone brought up reconstruction. The point is that no one outside of the /pol/ bubble has blamed niggers for anything in recent history. This whole society is against the brown man thing a meme.

Based, redpilled, and checked.

>The thing is that 99% of the losers just shut themselves off from society and that's fine.
No it isn't.
The fact the relatively large amounts of people feel this isolated is evidence of a larger problem. This isn't a society functioning how it should be.
I think the problem is expectations vs reality.
The incel generation was brought up on all this hyper optimistic media and told they could do anything. Then reality strikes and they feel like they've been cheated out of something. They jumped through all the hoops they were supposed to, where's my qt wife, fulfilling job etc etc.
We really need to cut this shit at the source and stop promising young people the world if they just show up.

>'You dont have to have sex to be happy'
Correlation != causation.

Sex, in and of itself, will not make you happy. But if you are a healthy, socially well-adjusted young man, you are/have been/soon will be in a sexual relationship with a healthy, socially well-adjusted young woman.

Thus, if you're not having sex, it's symptomatic of something seriously wrong with you.

>The implication is very clear. Someone will be shot and should "remember your [their] post" while it happens. The inference here is that their post has a significant amount to do with them being shot. The post is is sufficient evidence to infer that you believe this should be a safe space
i dont know where how you keep getting this so wrong. why is me telling you that there are people capable of murder in the world a threat from me that i will kill someone? are you literally retarded? HOW are you getting that I want some safe space? I literally barely care that there are normies here because they've been here for years. All of this 'You just want a safe space!' shit is pure projection

>This. A total and direct threat. And this is the type of guy who would call it fascism if his post was brought up in a trial
>It's an overt death threat and a declaration of militant secession from society, but this type of user doesnt register words or understand language, furtive little shrew that he is
No, a death threat would be saying a certain place or someone would be killed, i literally only said that incels exist and they will continue to kill people unless you normies reach out and help them

>you just pulling stuff out of thin air now. what a leap to say 'make sure they have sex' = government intervention
How do you "make sure they have sex" then?

They think they are betas but not cucks.
Most self aware people on planet earth unironically.

the overwhelming craving for sexual relations that bugmen exhibit is just a mark of their complete and utter emotional and mental devastation. they need personal validation (in the form of female approval) and pleasure added constantly, in order to keep the shreds of their sanity together. they are incapable of functioning at a higher level than that of an amoeba.

the very idea to them of a man who does not see drugs as necessary or sex as personal validation is threatening to their entire worldview. it should suffice to point out that they are the parochial industrialists of human sensuality, because, they seek to separate natural behaviors from their natural purpose.

after all the same people saying 'have sex' never have kids. to them, sex is just a meaningless activity that feels good to them physically, the only level at which their tiny brains can operate after public school lobotomy and media mind control. it relegates women to being objects of gratification while simultaneously cringing and mewling and crawling at their feet to prove that they're 'good boys'. it's a creepy dynamic.

But then society hasn't been blaming niggers for the past 200 years if its literally taboo to blame the nigger.

White males can't have anything to ourselves anymore because it takes away attention that these skanks crave because they didn't get it from Daddy!!!FACT!!!

Attached: diversity.png (514x496, 111K)

Non-whites kill way more than whites, its not even close. And over dumb shit like sneakers too. This abstract is already such bs, any group of men will always commit more murders than their share of the population because men commit more murders than women. "triple privileges". This is probably some American meme non-degree """"paper""", because it sure as shit isnt hard science. This is an insult to actual scientists.

>The thing is that 99% of the losers just shut themselves off from society and that's fine.
t. clueless
losers have always been on the internet. The problem is that society came on the internet too and brought people like you here

>'You dont have to have sex to be happy' is a good, positive, and social idea.
Which almost nobody is proposing, so I don't see what it has to do with this.

You're seclaring a violent incel uprising and telling people to remember your messagw they day they are killed by an jcel for not giving away sex. You have predicted someones death in certain terms and declared your moral support of the killer, both asking the subject fear death for not obeying you, and telling them draw causality between your post in their murder

Im telling you this for your sake, what you posted was an overt death threat. I know we get carried away sometimes as people, but dont get caught up saying things like this and thinking you can get away acting innocent. What you posted is the legal definition of a death threat.

When some feminazi and/or one of their SJW white guilt numale closet faggot lapdogs calls you an "INCEL" or use their generic insult "have sex", because they can't form a coherent thought let alone a counter argument, it's because women are nothing more than three holes which is why even the ugliest, fattest, poorest amongst them can get laid whenever they like. Withholding sex from men is the only power they have. Without that they have nothing and are nothing but herpes riddled whores!

And the so-called "men" who use those words are even worse because they're virtue signaling numale cucks who think that they'll get some of that sweet college/university hipster chick pussy when those women will be fucking Chad Thundercock and only settle for them once they're looking to nest with a beta orbiter provider after they're done riding the cock carousel!!!FACT!!!

You talk to them, form relationships, give dating advice, you literally help them find mates and have sex, you fix them as best you can. you know, >socialize

Only religious women don't in most cases.

Attached: femaleMaleAbortion.png (472x976, 322K)

In nature excess men are killed off by wars and stuff, but now we have modern comforts and safety and they have to come to terms that beta men exist and largely aren't going anywhere. They literally want you dead if you can't sexually or financially fulfil a woman.

What do their post on this board have to do with their death? Why should they remember their post on this board when they die? Would you please explain how assuming "you will be killed and should remember your post" is implicitly implying that this should be a safe space? You're literally saying someone will die and they should remember their post, which implies their post has something to do with their death. How is it wrong to say you're calling for a safe space?

this, incels should be put in special prisons

I was agreeing eith you. Isnt that your point? That you have not had sex but youre happy and experienced with life? Jesus christ help me out here.

You can be if you're surrounded by other tall whites

If people hate incels so much, why aren't they bending over to cure them?

is it even possible to stop being an incel? Asking for a friend.

>Yea Forums is dark web
Yikes.

You dont understand incels well enough if you think that's the answer. Check this video

youtu.be/fD2briZ6fB0

Attached: helicopter.jpg (2856x1904, 1.38M)

Are you confusing me with someone else?

i hope a thousand thousand 'incels' rise up and stab and burn and shoot people like you, bad women and faggy males, to death. i hope they do it in every place you used to feel safe in so that your lives are that of unending fear.

i think that would be great, and not only great, but virtuously right. eventually through terror and subjugation, women would no longer be voting and working, they'd all either be rape slave whores (no more incels!) or housewives. and that's a good thing. and here's why: we'd probably have colonies on other planets within a decade.

also i hate niggers.

incel literally just means involuntarily celibate.

Because you havent left your house in a year. You only leave to shop and travel and thats with your headphones in

All women are prostitutes

>just improve their personality bro

Attached: images[1].jpg (194x259, 7K)

>everything I don't like is bait
Well that's one way to live your life

what is a loser supposed to do? Just talk to a random strange on the street?

Okay. So you admit it was a threat and you jusr dont care. Why change your approach? Is it because youre not as smart as you think you are and you just have violent rage reactions you cant cover up by lying?
Seek therapy

>have sex

Attached: liberal.jpg (668x445, 34K)

This. It's really silly that people think they're so intelligent that they can talk themselves out of anything.

>you havent left your house in a year
I just got back home 10 minutes ago, I've been at work all night. Making normalfag generalizations isn't the same as saying anything of merit.

Idk but you have to admit theres no real way for someone to enter your life the way youre acting

>reading comprehension
Here's an example to make it easier for you to understand:

Your obviously sub-par education was due, in part, to large amounts of money being re-directed from suburban districts to Democratic-leaning, urban districts.

Can you read the subtext here?

No, it's one of those new words that don't mean what they say they mean. If you hire a prostitute you're not celibate but you're still incel. Why? Because it doesn't actually mean "celibate", it just mean LMAO YOUR A LOOSER and tries to dress it up in scientific terms to cover up the blatant bullying.

Mom's basement doesn't count?

Nazis are trained to generally shit on outcasts

I was just making guesses user. Go to the bar with your coworkers sometime

Because the cure most incels need is inside of themselves. There are therapists that will try to help them find themselves.

>look at how much society blames the black man, they literally have to tiptoe around calling him out directly

Attached: white_mass_shooters2.jpg (600x833, 121K)

Sure, but you're trying to simplify it too much. The issue is very clearly about violent incels, or ones that get stuck in places like /r9k/. You should watch the video

You guys realize its not abouy morals and rights, its about logistics. How is it possible for you to have sex the way you are unless the government sends you a prostitute? You have to make kt work somehow guys

This, nazism is the peak of meritocracy. Actual proper nazis are the people at the peak of meritocratic pyramids, not a bunch of NEETs on Yea Forums. Actual nazis wouldn't allow those NEETs to live

Why would anyone want you in their life?

>I was just making guesses
I know. I'm not an incel. I asked a legitimate question and you flipped your shit like you're getting retweets.

That doesn't make any sense. An incel is nothing more than someone who can't get laid. What you're describing is something elemental, and completely unrelated to such a basal definition of a state of being. If they get sex, they stop being an incel. If getting sex doesn't fix it then it's irrelevant to the issue.

Only in the West

Just because I have sex doesn't mean I don't get called an incel though. That's just a new word for nerds.

I didnt mean me. I just meant if youre an incel you should consider if youve actually made it impossible for women to get close to you. Just consider it, instead of lashing out

you're casting too wide a net with that word.

>nothing more than someone who can't get laid
But everyone can get laid because prostitution exists. So what does "can't get laid" mean? Does it just mean "anyone who looks like a nerd"?

No one is lashing out. You're mentally ill and projecting.

I dont recall flippjng a shit. I just made a jab at incels who only leave the house while wearing headphones and avoiding all concersation

>what is a loser supposed to do?
get onto a site like Meetup, which is specifically designed to force people to interact in real life.

Go to a couple of those, most will suck, some will be great.
Then you start hanging out with the people you meet outside of the MeetUp groups. You now have friends.
New friends will enter your circle of friends over the course of hanging out. Some of them will be female. This will give you experience talking to females.
Eventually one of your friends will say something like
>Hey, my cousin is single, and I think you would make a cute couple. You want me to give her your number?
You say sure, and you go out to dinner or to a show or something.

It may not go perfectly, but dating, like everything else requires practice. Next time will be better. Just don't tell yourself that every woman you date is going to be the mother of your children. That puts too much pressure on everyone. Just take it easy and have fun.

>ummm so I have this new word and it defines everyone I don't like
Used to be "commie"

>projection

Have you ever once been called an incel in real love, or only in internet headlines that refer to fans of a video game?

Saying 'why would anyone want you in their life' wasnt intended as an insult against me? Hm alright. Whatever.

Like I said before. It was just tradition to not say it out loud. I don't know where the tradition came from. I'm just glad it's over.

>But everyone can get laid because prostitution exists
That's not true, either. There are a lot of people with physical or mental disabilities that prevent them from having meaningful sexual contact.

Projecting what?

Uhhhmmm sweetie, the problem is not white or brown men, it's men.

I don't live in an english speaking country so that question doesn't even make sense to me.

Nah. Pisslord and shitlord were the words of choice a few years ago. The commies are the ones with the insults thirteen year olds would be embarrassed to use.

>Because you havent left your house in a year. You only leave to shop and travel and thats with your headphones in

nu-tv everyone

Okay but we literally blame black people, dont you get it? I blame black people. My dad blamed black people. We voted republican because we considered all money spent on blacks wasted. We're just reporting the facts

>That doesn't make any sense. An incel is nothing more than someone who can't get laid. What you're describing is something elemental, and completely unrelated to such a basal definition of a state of being. If they get sex, they stop being an incel. If getting sex doesn't fix it then it's irrelevant to the issue.

Surely you agree that depression is more serious than "feelings of severe despondency and dejection" in every case, right?

I stated many incels, and even directed you specifically to ones on /r9k/. Its just a broad means for classifying now, and is still being examined, but words, especially in these cases are more important than their semantics.

Just like "liberal" has become much more complex than "open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values." The underlying factors to a word hold significance

Why would anyone want you in their life though? You're a pale and vile imitation of a human being.

So you're sticking to that definition? "People so horribly disfigured they can't hire a prostitute"? That's an incredibly small amount of population. Everyone ITT surely can get a prostitute, so why is ITT full of people getting called incels? Sounds like you need to rethink your definition user.

Yeah it was a little accusation about incels. You are triggered.

If men were a problem, you wouldn't be here.

The real problem with men is that they're far too tolerant.

That's too much work. I just want a 10/10 to walk up to me and give me sex.

Me? Nah im fine dont worry about me. Just trying to extend a helping hand. You. Guys love bite though.

Sure. It's still being examined and more specific classifications will be created, but it's a relatively new word and phenomenon.

Okay but we're part of the previously mentioned /pol/ bubble. This type of thinking isn't mainstream, so it doesn't reflect society, so it cannot be said that blaming the nig is something society has done for 200 years.

People generally don't get triggered by the fantasies of the mentally ill.

They probably don't want to buy a prostitute. Are you retarded?

>ITT mentally healthy people joking around vs seething mental gymnasts projecting aggression and trying to get the last word

People not getting laid is a new phenomenon? What exactly are you talking about user? What the fuck does the word mean?

All i said was maybe you dont talk much outside, relax. It really isnt much of an insult

The mentally ill always think they're fine for some reason. It's why we used to lock them up.

Most support of the republican party comes from that.

His definition is bad. A better definition would be someone that vaginas find so repulsive the only way to overcome the disgust is with money, be it in the form of prostitution or betabux.

So what you're saying is they're voluntarily celibate, not involuntarily. Again, you need to make a new definition for your slur, wouldn't you agree? Your definition only covers disabled people, pretty sure OP video isn't about those.

>It really isnt much of an insult

That's why everyone is calling you a retard.

>So you're sticking to that definition? "People so horribly disfigured they can't hire a prostitute"?
No, examples are not the entirety of the list. You're a hopeless idiot.
>That's an incredibly small amount of population
So what?
>Sounds like you need to rethink your definition user
For your convenience? Not based on anything you've posted, excepting that it's what you want but can't convey.

>words, especially in these cases are more important than their semantics
"Definition." If you call a dog a fish, it isn't semantic if someone corrects you. People misusing the term is exactly what I've been talking about: They're describing something with an unrelated word. If sex doesn't change the violent, antisocial behavior then it's irrelevant to the discussion.

So what are you, some kind of guy who likes to proliferate paranoia over mental illness? Whats my diagnosis doc

I wasnt trying to be insulting. I dont get this

Maybe. That's just speculation.

The word "incel" is a new phenomenon, and relatively new. It's still being examined to make more specific classifications. You would agree that people were eating some types of food before we started classifying the food types, right? Okay

calm down, brayden.

Most support of the republican party comes from the batshit crazy of democratic voters and politicians.

No one actually likes republicans. They're just not as bad as the alternative.

>This type of thinking isn't mainstream, so it doesn't reflect society,
It's nearly half of America

>vaginas find so repulsive the only way to overcome the disgust is with money, be it in the form of prostitution or betabux
That describes about 70% of male population, user

I framed it as friendly advice for people who needed it, thats why im surprised by this aggression. It wasnt an insult just a helpful jab

>>ITT mentally healthy people
>on Yea Forums

Attached: black.jpg (480x270, 31K)

It is really hard to say, though it s certainly easy for ANY democrat or minority or anyone to believe its true

Leftism. I'm afraid it's terminal.

What do you mean? You came up with the word, but you didn't come up with the meaning yet, is that literally what you're saying? What the fuck is going on here.

The notion that someone like you can give advice is insulting enough, don't you think?

No one you're offering it to needs it, hence the accusations of projection.

>batshit democratic behavior
Such as???
Batshit democrat behavior literally means wasting money on the mentally ill and lazy. People who wont help themselves, abusers and liars. That IS the name of democratic craziness, and spending taxes on the black people is the bulk of what people call democratic craziness.

80% actually.

Attached: img[1].png (980x589, 108K)

Thought you were talking about NEETs there

Kikes BTFO

This must be very embarrassing for you. Words are created with broad definitions first, and then the narrower and more specific words must be created to specify between them. Do you understand now?

People are in this thread threatening to kill people because they cant have sex user, if you dont need the advice why be annoyed? Someone needs it. I needed it years ago.
When i was an incel i needed advice like that. Just trying to help with what helped me

>implying
If it was half then people would actually be allowed to say so, instead of having it all tabooed

Yeah, your republican dad would say 'wasting all my taxdollars on these minorities, slackers and criminals!'

Say what you mean clearly next time insteas of playing this game. Propose a solution, rather than play dumb to try and trick and undermine the other people who are trying.

Giving money to minorities to have more kids isn't helping them or anyone else. Letting the mentally ill roam free and vote isn't helping them or anyone else.

Every democratic policy essentially boils down to take money from the people who work and give it to the people who won't or can't. Oh, and spew vitriol about how evil they are while you do it. Every single democratic policy in the last century has resulted in the exact opposite effect of what was claimed would happen. Do you examine your positions when they fail? No, you double down and use the failure as an excuse for more retardation. The entire left is a coalition of the mentally ill.

>When i was an incel
No one is fucking you tranny.

Boomers are actually the retarded flower power generation and have more liberal leaning views than anyone before or after them. The whole racist dad meme came from them, used to describe their parents.

Right. Thats the Republican point of view, and i agree with it somewhat because it is true. At the same time it ideologically does mean 'these people arent using the resources we're giving them efficiently, so we shouls cut them off and see if they can elevate themselves' which to democrats is abandoning a social class. It is what it is, and defines the american conflict

No, that's reality. It has nothing to do with Republicans.

>it's about a specific subculture of sick fucking freaks

So, sick fucking freaks then. I assume with your response that you understand the fundamental difference between the two. One is a loser, the other is a murderer.

For what its worth youre helping me find my inner republican

Right back at you, your entire post. Define this slur you're throwing it me, don't play dumb when your definition is easily debunked.

Theres that rage and paranoia again. Tell me, do these 'trannies' give you trouble often?

>cut them off
I think you mean stop giving them other people's money. Its not the government making bread for free to give to the poor, its the government scooping someone's paycheck to buy the bread to give to the poor.

>Words are created with broad definitions first
Presumable those original definitions make sense at the time though? Rather than making absolutely zero sense like "incel" in a world where prostitution exists? Everyone who choose not to have sex with a prostitute is clearly not an incel by definition. Do you understand now?

Incel - people who have anger reactions towards themselves or others for being unable to have sex

Don't bother. Republicans are useless. They're the democrats from ten years ago. They have zero interest in undoing the insanity democrats manage to pass when they're in power. They'd rather "fix" it.

>The media had to come up with a new term to describe social outcasts who happen to like nerdy shit, because corporate America has co-opted the term "nerd" for branding purposes

Attached: Caveman.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

Yeah exactly. I meant cut them off the dole, feeding tube, welfare fraud they're committing