Why wont my stupid little brother just shut his fucking mouth i want to strangle this retarded piece of shit...

Why wont my stupid little brother just shut his fucking mouth i want to strangle this retarded piece of shit, i swear to god if i hear him talking about his fortnite skins one more time i will stomp him to death.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (220x229, 12K)

Is he distracting you in your MCU rewatch marathons?

Thats why
Sister > Brother

Having a qt sister is much more fun than having an annoying brother.

you can also kiss and cuddle with sisters.

Is there anything more chucked than having a younger brother, always fighting for your mothers love and taking your spotlight.

Having an older sister that fucks black guys

>still playing Fortnite

Kek

What is it about Fortnite that triggers zoomers so much ? How can one get so angry about a game ?

i don't understand why americans just don't disown any member of their family who hooks up with a black

Attached: 1518236841897.jpg (800x500, 352K)

t.skinlet

Zoomers love Fortnite, tho. It's boomers that hate it

fairly sure he's asking why zoomers get so upset when they're losing at the game.

It's not just fortnight. Used to be league then counterstrike then starcraft etc. It's nothing unique to zoomers, just teenage boys.

you're right.
i remember literally seething at quake 2 and captain claw. actually broke my keyboard once. we're just old men now

>quake 2
fuck what a game almost want to reinstall

i actually reinstalled it a few years ago. everyone still playing on the servers is an actual superhuman, i kept getting ganked every 10 seconds. would not recommend

had the same experience when I installed the brood war remaster. Koreans who have been playing non-stop for 20 years and all in you before you know what's going on kek

try being kept up at 2am by your older brother having sex in the room over

Attached: 1524657597766.jpg (804x802, 85K)

Yeah, it's real fun to watch her whore around at your birthday party.

Tell me how do i know you are the loser brother and he will be succesfull?

>bringing other guys near your sister

Fatal mistake, I always kept mine separated from my friends.
My sis is a loyal qt and I love to massage her qt feet.

it's actually impressive they still maintain that devotion to ranking. you'd think they would realize all inning wasn't fun after 20 years and try to have fun but nope.
but i guess they have no way of knowing you're a scrub and not some other korean pro

>Why wont my stupid little brother just shut his fucking mouth i want to strangle this retarded piece of shit, i swear to god if i hear him talking about his fortnite skins one more time i will stomp him to death.

white ppl...fucked up.

white ppl, they always pretend, pretend to be your friend. fake smiles. but all of them are just fucked up psychopaths. they all have their little fantasies. sick twisted fantasies. they use internet for that. because they can feel anonymous. and then they pretend nothing is happening. that's the worst part about them. they can snap at any time....

Attached: 1.png (645x773, 11K)

TIL nonwhite ppl don't have fantasies

Well nonwhite ppl don't really think or feel anything, like a blank slate with only the most basic programming like eating, shitting in corners, haul ass

D E S P I T E