How's your screenplay coming along, Yea Forums. You have worked on your screenplay today, haven't you?

How's your screenplay coming along, Yea Forums. You have worked on your screenplay today, haven't you?

Attached: maxresdefault (53).jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/lykUaTy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I started writing in Fountain. Much more enjoyable than fucking around with Final Draft or Fade In

I’ve sold 3 screenplays in the past 5 years and not one has been produced but they bought me a nice car

How does it work? Can you negotiate to ask for a slight percentage of the film's potential profit or is it a "take it or leave it" kind of deal?

>i must remain loyle to my capo

>2019
>not using Trebly

I can't relate because I don't write and I feel like if I did it'd be shit, but constantly throughout the day, whenever I'm out walking or listening to music I get ideas on what would look cool or seem cool and I like to write them down. It's just that I have no idea how I could ever translate that into a movie.

I'm halfway through my screenplay and it's already at almost 100 pages. Gonna have to make some fat cuts later on.

Kino.

what's it about?

Is there any reason to not use MS Word or Libreoffice besides autism?

My script is too good to write.

pilot of a tv show my friends and I wrote. 34 pages. is that too long? We been working on it over a year

>thingsiwishweretrue.jpeg

If you really want to write screenplays write novels. Outsiders don't sell scripts anymore.

I don't write a screenplay because I have a real job and just shitpost on this board on my downtime for fun lmao

Attached: 1459476038986.jpg (1600x1200, 246K)

i wite a skweenpway

iwl be a big hollywewd man in NO time

Attached: TSTBaQ7.jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

Yes

pls share, famous scriptwriter

Take that screenplay you wrote, novelize it, pay for a good cover and put it in the Kindle store. Your odds of earning money just skyrocketed, especially if you can do it again every 90 days.

OH NO, WHAT'S THAT? WHAT'S THAT? YOU'VE NEVER SOLD A SCREENPLAY BEFORE IN YOUR LIFE YOU SAY??

just put them in a cop movie nigga damn

based, I use Trelby too and export it to fountain after

yeah why don't we use notepad to write a thesis?

>he writes for money
lmao

I wrote this for shits and giggles based on warwick memes. I'm working a lot at the moment so can't finish it just yet.

39 pages in. Should be about 60-70 by the time its done. Maybe more, these scripts have a life of their own.

imgur.com/a/lykUaTy

Working on a series that isn't meme stuff, currently at 200 pages over three episodes, working on the fourth.