Daddy is taking the family to Disneyland

Attached: imagev1490ca884697a6e436a22255293a05e77-o6kosyf4veset9yafr2_ct834x465.jpg (711x465, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Sxm6gROxcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go white, say goodnight.

Why the fuck aren't these kids black?

be honest, would you ever actually guess he was a sociopath just by looking at him if you knew absolutely nothing about him? some of these guys genuinely seem to have a certain stare or a look or something but chris really seems like a chameleon

I just... like... really want those kids back, like, if whoever took them, or whatever, is like watching right now, please, i just want those kids

Attached: 28911775001_5823084369001_5823084931001-vs.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Didn't work for that cop that was with him in his apartament

does anyone have that webm of him looking at the TV with some weird visuals of a baby turning into a skull?

yeah but those circumstances were ridiculously fishy. i mean before all this if you knew nothing about him and didn't hear him yelling or anything like his neighbor, it seems hard to tell he would ever do something like that

What's going on in this thread

Why aren't those kids mixed, dad black and out of picture?
This isn't the content that I come for on Yea Forums.

just a man looking for his wife and kids

Not just from solely looking at a photo. If someone then told you that he saved kids from a burning daycare you really wouldn't think he was a killer.

Why did he do it?

his wife was a social media whore

He killed his kids too.

look at her, look at him, look at her, look at him
he could go for an upgrade. sometimes a man has to take matters into his own hands and do what he needs to do

it was an attempt at an easy way out

Thats what psychopaths are like, some are higher iq and higher functioning than others of course. The high iq ones can hold down a job and get married with no problems and would seem normal in a photo or if you walked past them down the street. Interacting with them may well indicate something is off with them however, if you have any level of intuition about people, sociopaths don't give the correct empathic cues in their speech and microexpressions, there is just a void and you don't get any real emotional information coming back from them. Most people just shrug this off as he's a bit odd or w/e then they get away with what they do.

wasn't she deep in some MLM bullshit or something?

Crippling debt, a wife who lost more money than she made in her MLM """"""""career""""""", and his sidewhore was getting into his ear to do it (promised him anal)

that seems right, though chris handled things really stupidly relative to how well he managed to blend in normally for a guy that personally murdered his fucking family. that's one of the more striking things about him for me

youtube.com/watch?v=8Sxm6gROxcQ
Posting killer kino

Yeah they can be smart enough to have a family and blend in, it doesn't mean that they are some kind of super criminal mastermind they mess up all the time after comitting their crimes. Mainly because of their stupendous narcissism they think they can get away with it and talk their way out of any suspicion.

Attached: dianedowns.png (2560x1440, 2.52M)

Is any of this true? Source?

>promised him anal
Can't really blame him at that point

you might as well go full homo if you just want to stick your dick in a shithole

meant to reply to

I don't think he was a sociopath. Just an asshole without morals. Infanticide and the murder of the partner happens quite often when relationships go to shit.

>don't think he was a sociopath.
he killed his daughters by hand

He was a normal dude who snapped under the strain.

Expanding on the above, Chris obviously is a beta from a good home who didn't have the emotional fortitude or intelligence to take control of his life. Shanann was a manipulative roastie who was already once divorced when they met, and she almost certainly tricked him into marrying her by suppressing her very worst traits until they were married-or at least, until he was thoroughly cowed. Then to secure her hold on him, and probably with his parents hounding him, Shanann and Chris had their kids. Just looking at the bodycam of the house, you can tell Chris had no control or say in that marriage. The house and all the expensive tacky furniture would have almost certainly been Shanann's choices. The debt piled up and up and up, with Chris feeling the weight of the world crushing down on him, sleeping in the basement like a dirty secret, his girls probably acting distant from him because of how they observed their mom treating him. I wouldn't be surprised if Chris barely considered them his kids; I also wouldn't be surprised if he had convinced himself that Shanann had cucked him and they weren't his to begin with. Then enter Nichol, a used up manipulative roastie who is a carbon copy of Shanann (she even looks like her). Except she acts nice to Chris, because she's trying to find a nest, and she slowly poisons Chris's mind about the beautiful life they could have together. Chris, knowing Shanann would eviscerate his ass in court if he left, probably felt like a drowning man being offered a life preserver, and all he had to do was cut off the anchor tied to his legs to be free and happy.

I'm not saying Chris is a poor victim-he's a weak dumbshit who deserves what's coming to him-but he's not this sociopathic psycho that everyone says. He's a product of the modern roastie, hit from all angles, and his case is surprising only so far as to how rarely it happens in our current shithole society.

Happens often when people kill their partner out of jealousy and don't want their children to go through that.

my theory is

he didn't plan to murder her, but he really wanted to put himself in a situation where she would give him a reason
he wanted to start a fight and become so angry that the murder would come natrually out of anger

Attached: fewfesfsf.png (600x600, 175K)

Oh wow shit on dick how exciting

I think he said that the pyramid scheme bullshit was actually making money by that point and she was actually making as much money as he was.

He was also using some caffeine patch or something. Something like an energy drink but its a patch you put on your arm. I have a lot of suspicions about that.

One thing you have to realize is that he could have fought it out in court, and its not like he would have had the worst defense in the world. He chose on his own just to confess and reveal the location of the bodies because he didnt want to put the family through the two years or whatever of court proceedings.

I dont know if he was a psychopath. I think its possible that he was just really dumb and certain temporary conditions were making him go completely crazy. Like a dumb nagging wife. That being said he smothered the life out of his little girls with his own hand cupped over their mouths, one after the other, as they were sitting next to each other in his truck and then put their lifeless bodies in oil cans. So I dont know, there was some deep buried evil in the man, for sure.

are all american families as npc as this?

what if she cleaned the poopoo out user?

the caffeine patch was the product that his wife was selling in the mlm business, she made him wear it to promote it

but like, just get a divorce. i mean if it was weakness that led to him choking that dumb bish to death then weakness is evil.

but yeah we need to make it easier for men to just walk away from a marriage. like just walk away no child payments or anything like that. i think that would go a long way toward solving the chiding bitch wife problem.

those tells that she relishes this shit and that smile, true evil

...so he planned to murder her

Attached: 1547972983736.png (1059x595, 230K)

Dindu nuffin

They were when he submerged them in oil

he is clearly low iq though