This meme feels weird to me because to those my age (25), Victorious, icarly...

This meme feels weird to me because to those my age (25), Victorious, icarly, and Big time rush were considered the era where Nick went to shit.

But to the Zoomers just a few years younger than me, those shows were "golden age" Nick. Which I guess shows this is all a cycle, similar to people debating the different versions of SNL.

Attached: ny34frw1pq531.jpg (1080x1083, 359K)

>victorious
>written by dan scheider.webm
Drake & Josh were great, iCarly and Ned's were entertaining. The rest I didn't bother to watch. Chum bucket shit I've never heard of and it is most likely, as the picture shows, shit.

all of these shows are shit

Big time rush was shit but I watched some of the other shows on top

No the ones made by Dan were legitimately superior. Drake and josh being his best work

Zoey 101 is Dan Schneider kino

icarly, drake and josh, and ned's declassified are the only good shows on in that meme
And the school of rock is a good movie. It along with guitar hero inspired me to learn how to play guitar.

I (zoomer) watched the shows above, while my sister (gen alpha) watches the bottom ones now. I assume this applies to the entire demographics, also no respect to anyone who makes “paste stuff I like and don’t like” memes. Same as the drake one, soulless

>watching any of these shitty shows
this is why cartoon network was the superior cartoon channel

Attached: 1559471701194.png (489x484, 255K)

drake & josh and icarly were good

I liked
Moville Mysteries
Tutenstein
Growing Up Creepie
The Buzz on Maggie
Oggy and the Cockroaches
ChalkZone
My Gym Partner is a Monkey

Everything after the move to the new studio location is shit

now this is taste

What is his name again

Cartoon Network had DBZ and the rest of Toonami. Nick couldn't compete

Shitty zoomers

game shakers is based

Attached: erggg.png (282x363, 255K)

Even without Toonami CN had:
>Ed, Edd 'n Eddy
>Courage the Cowardly Dog
>Samurai Jack
>Megas XLR
>Dexter's Laboratory (the old ones at least)
>Powerpuff Girls
>Ben 10

Meanwhile Nickelodeon was plagued with real-life shows and cartoons which didn't reach the insanity of CN's cartoons. The competition was incredibly weak

forgot to mention Johnny Bravo, Cow&Chicken and Scooby Doo.

>Chum bucket
that' sfrom spongebob you xzoomer

>Ben 10
Zoomer born in the late 90s detected

Don't forget my gym partner is a monkey

>School of Rock

Wait what?

Attached: 1553051307500.jpg (666x500, 31K)

the original Ben 10 was a fun watch desu
then they began milking it to hell

for

The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack was also good.

For the fuck of it I went back and watched some episodes of Ned's Declassified the other day. I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's actually the best one of these shows, even better than Drake and Josh. Cookie, Crubbs and Gordy made every episode funny, and the entire school setting is underrated comfy kino.

Flaapjack and Chowder were CN's swan songs
also how could I forget Billy and Mandy

B R O W N

The image you posted would suggest you are very happy about watching those shows. I suggest you go back to meme school before you post again

You now remember Over the Garden Wall.

Attached: A85389B3-659C-4EBF-809D-91849FE6C29A.png (268x268, 130K)

time is a flat circle

>t. Know Your Meme

Drake and josh is fucking kino

nick is garbage
refused to watch it in my childhood

>2014
Underage please leave

Zoomers here don't know about pete and pete. Those shows had more of an indie feel and it seems Nick buried their existence after they got more corporate with laughtrack shows.

as a kid, somewhere between ages 7-12 probably, I was always annoyed at the live action shows. I never wanted to watch them. I just wanted to see the cartoons