It’s a “Truman knows that the birds starting their morning chirp outside his window means another day of waking up...

>It’s a “Truman knows that the birds starting their morning chirp outside his window means another day of waking up at 3pm” episode

Attached: BFCBF6A2-3CD1-4480-9202-BC850B2BF668.jpg (1100x618, 41K)

I never understood why it matters when you sleep or wake

theoretically, if you're trying to get out of the NEET thing, most things that are required to do so have to be done in early hours.

>It's a Truman drinks an entire bottle of Blackberry Brandy and passes out only to wake up 5 hours later, flip out of his bed and pop open his microwave on the floor and vomit inside of it, close it, vomit some on the carpet, get back in bed, vomit a bit there too, and go back to sleep only to wake up 3 hours later to the horror that awaits him episode.

Attached: 1461589787115.jpg (1277x1673, 149K)

>”Up late again, huh Truman?”

Man the wall of shame that hits Truman as he realizes he overslept and guests are over is always cringey isn’t it?

>It's a "Truman becomes more and more interested in Shia Islam and decides to celebrate the Day of Ashura, but during the Tatbir he hits his back with a sword too hard and almost dies of severe blood loss and deep muscle cuts before the producers are able to get him to a hospital" episode

What the fuck were they thinking? Why didn't anybody tell him that the Ayatollah Khamenei recommends people donate blood and not perform flagellation?

Attached: 1472937156887.jpg (534x534, 60K)

>It's a "Truman works 12 hours a day, but still gets insomnia from time to time and calls in sick" episode.

These two kinos are literally always in rerun syndication

Sunni here, used to hate shias and think of them as kuffar, but due to recent events i reconsidered and now i think shias are my brothers.

thx for letting us know akhi, much appreciated

Unironically
>We live in a society

Death to america, death to israel, and death to saudkikes.

>it's a truman hears the birds chirping in the morning for the third time in a row episode

Attached: 1446788973255.jpg (286x346, 29K)

>it's a truman plans to go to bed early but sees its 4am episode

>It's a "Truman has been constipated for 3 days and has to stick his fingers up his arse to break up the compacted bowel movement" episode

>wake up at 4pm
>well guess im not doing shit today again

and then 5 years go by and you wonder what happened

Drink two glasses of pickle juice. I wasn't constipated, I just like the taste. I shat water for like 30 seconds straight.

>It's a truman does sloppy poos and no matter how much he wipes there's still a poop stain on the tp episode

If you put too many electrolytes in water, you will just shit your guts out. In this case too much sodium. Sometimes you can be constipated and farting will make air dry out the little amount of shit that you do have sitting in your anus. Then when you actually need to shit you basically have half the moisture in your arse gone. Shitting water only make it worse because a seal forms in the dry area. So you just end up writhing in agony. Only thing you can really do is run a bath and hope the water goes up your arsehole and then you can just shit yourself in the bath.

Inshallah Akhi we will smesh Amrika, Yahudi and Al-Saud.

>its a truman ties a tie from a doorknob and wraps it around his neck to hang himself by letting his weight go but pussies out half way through and ends up sat crying on his kitchen floor episode

that was a wacky one!

really hate those episodes

Does anyone remember the episode where he touched a girl's butt while waiting in a crowded line and got away with it? Still laughing my ass off from her face.

The followup ep where he drops his phone then "accidentally" sticks his face in it is the true kino.

You can do whatever you want man, its just business hours

Insomnia is a sickness

PORK ON A FORK

>It’s another episode where Truman makes a little girl sit on his lap

truly kino

humans are programmed to wake up just before sunrise. If we didnt have a tonne of manmade enterntainment devices and light sources its how we would sleep/wake naturally. It is the healthiest way to make your sleep pattern work. It also ensures you get the maximum amoun of vit D from the sun, which is quite important.

Society also subconsciously operates under this logic. Things open when the sun comes up and close when the sun goes down. Sleeping out of sync fucks you up because it puts you out of wack with everybody else's perception of time passing.

>It's a truman projects his shitty life and failings by attacking minorities and women on an anonymous image board because he knows he will never succeed in life

It's weird that this episode gets played so often, you'd think people would grow up and move on.

>humans are programmed
No, they aren't.

>tfw do this but never call in sick

Fucking pussy. suck it up and do your job. All you're doing by having a day off to sleep is fucking your sleep pattern even more.

>It's a "Truman grows increasingly self conscious about his receding hairline culminating into a panic attack and Truman pouring an entire bottle of minoxidil on his head." episode

Attached: 1555418367219.png (640x626, 97K)

>its a Truman steals panties to put in his mouth while he vigorously jacks off episode
i really think he's starting to develop a problem guys

try not reacting when someone puffs the tiniest bit of air in your ear
you have instinctive programming you can't escape, sorry autismo

>birds do not naturally learn to fly
>fish do not naturally learn to swim
>birds do not naturally go to sleep and wake at certain times
>humans do not naturally go to bed and wake at certain times

based retard

birds are cute

>you have instinctive programming
Nope.
But I didn't say any of that.

>its a truman babysits some kid who has a big sister episode
>kid goes to sleep
>washing basket is in kids room
>truman sneaks in and grabs kid's sisters panties
>starts jacking off in doorway while sniffing panties
>turns out the kid was awake
>tells the sister
>the sister tells of trumans friends

damn, that was a pretty hard to watch episode

it's a "Truman takes his parents' electric car out to buy booze in town but gets home to realize the charger is blocked by another car and his parents will notice the low battery and know he took the car out when he wasn't supposed to" episode
Why doesn't this asshole ever learn?

Lmao, the writers of the show really overestimated themselves prior to season five. Constantly boasting on how they came up with a super romantic arc that would tie into pregnancy and marriage for him and his blonde girlfriend. What was her name again anyway?
And then two weeks into the season he brakes up with and speaks into the mirror before going to bed, "I'm not into flat chested girls".

Attached: lol4.jpg (600x600, 40K)

They can be programmed, and any self-responsible person is programming themselves

>They can be programmed
Nope.
>is programming themselves
Nah.

What is learning?

Animals sleep multiple times a day depending on the season.

Not everyone is a dirty NEET like you

>It's a Truman has a college exam and if he doesn't pass he'll have to be a waggie for a year
I don't think he is going to make it, he balery survived the exiles ark, and that was because the show jumped the shark.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-20-10-44-26-1.png (480x482, 299K)

I'm not here to educate you.

Fuck other humans.

>animals

lmao which animals? Different animals have different sleeping patterns.

Regardless, it does not take from my main point. Animals have PATTERNS they keep to. You would not see birds chirping at 3am as you would not see a fox skulking around at 3pm

Pretty much every animal in my country sleeps turning the day in some form. There's heaps of nocturnal animals but also during the summer seasons animals will not be around during midday but sleeping. They shift about for about 4 hours in the morning and 4 hours at dusk.
I also read a study that humans are supposed to sleep upwards of 3 times a day, like siestas.