I serve the Soviet Union

I serve the Soviet Union

Attached: 5cf7db29dda4c8b8088b456b.JPG.jpg (1240x697, 161K)

true

Was this guy in another Yea Forums type kino? He sounds really familiar

>Whole crowd of guys that the commander is going to shake hands and congratulate every one
>After like the second row, guys at the front just standing there
>"Uh... hey Sir? Sorry to interrupt, but if you already shook our hand... can we go? Been working here awhile already, y'know, would rather not stick around any longer if I don't have to..."

Not kino, but he played one of the Ironborn in season 2 of GoT that help Theon take Winterfell.

He was the father in The Witch

He was in The VVitch.

Shit bait.

Oh fuck it actually was From GOT. Got it confused in my brain with some scene from master and commander, that’s why I said it was related to this board

Wasn’t this but I’ll legit watch this film tonight

Attached: luwin.gif (500x281, 749K)

You said

>another Yea Forums type kino
>Oh fuck it actually was From GOT

So you're actually the one who's wrong.

>another Yea Forums type kino
Meaning that Chernobyl was the first one. The ‘other one’, which I formerly thought was master and commander, was game of thrones the entire time. Never said I was the correct one here

Played Vane in ac4

>that voice

Attached: 1283095466192.png (400x400, 6K)

Bloody good rep

What the FUGG everything this man is in has to do with ships.

I like his voice

I can't tell whether the other replies are fucking with you or are genuinely just that newfaggy, but he was Chris Finch in the UK Office, which he's probably best known for

THERE WAS FUCKING GRAPHITE ON THE GROUND COMRADES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT BURNS

Attached: chernobyl.jpg (1920x960, 137K)

First thing I would've done after seeing graphite I would taken may car till the checkpoint and crossed the forest on foot.

Attached: 1456632031455.jpg (4074x2716, 1.97M)

He was the father in The Witch.

How does he look like a total gentleman here while in GoT he looked like a rapist?

Chris Finch a bloody good rep.

Shut the fuck up, civilian scum

Finchieeeeee