Geeks and Gamers BTFO

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: hahahahahaha.png (745x813, 487K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t5TGJquhP1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lmao cant wait to pirate it, the memes from this shitheap will be kino

Geeks + Gamers do videos on topics other than Brie Larson?

I can't wait for him to slip up, tick tock

MAHDEEEEEEEEEK

I thought this bitches trilogy got cancelled?

>wasting hundreds of millions of dollars to "btfo" some imaginary alt-right enemy

Attached: 21bg3e.jpg (385x399, 15K)

Nobody cares about foot fungal anymore

I don't get this shit. Do Disney execs live in a vacuum? Are they unaware of the critical reception and pop-culture effect The Last Jedi and the last season of Game of Thrones had? Why aren't they firing these people's asses?

Attached: 1558458437501.gif (448x252, 1.99M)

Yes, and everyone who works at disney that isn't rich enough to inhabit said vaccuum instead inhabit the same political headspace as these retards.

Sassy black female protagonist who don't need no force, yalls is trippin

>There will be at least 2 Star Wars trilogies running simultaneously!!!
OMG I CAN'T WAIT

Attached: 1551557725214.gif (726x400, 1.36M)

The new star wars is a propaganda tool to demoralize the white male. Luke Skywalker the archetypical hero is reduced to a snarky bum drinking alien titty milk and dying like a bitch. They don't care how much money they lose because they consider it simply to be expenditure to that end.

I unironically hope this is true. I haven't given a shit about Disney Wars since TFA came out and made me realize it was in worse hands than it ever could have been. I hope it comes out and people just don't give a shit. If it makes buckets of cash it still doesn't affect me cause it really is dead to me.

game of thrones is a fair point, but the last jedi was a box office success and the average movie watcher liked it.

LIKE OMG MARVEL IS GREAT RIAN JOHNSON BAD MARVEL GOOD

Attached: mouthbreathing capeshitting retards hate on rian johnson.png (1210x748, 888K)

You're right but Yea Forums tards will seethe at you
The Last Jedi was literally the highest grossing film of the year the last star wars middle chapter to do this was empire strikes back

Pop culture effects don't necessarily show up on graphs and quarterly summaries.

Can someone spoon feed a brainlet pls

can't wait for that D&D dialogue

>it's been so long
>yes, i am a jedi now
>and you were just an orphan when we last met
>the force is within me now
>it always was

I guess you're right, but even if that's the case, The Last Jedi directly caused a loss of interest in the franchise and the box-office flop of Solo. It may have done well at the box office, but it started a decline from which Star Wars as a brand hasn't recovered yet.

>implying I care about e-celeb, youtuber bullshit

Attached: 1548866928821.jpg (526x423, 22K)

>YOU BLACK LUNGED SON OF A BITCH

nobody wanted solo to begin with
that entire production was a salvaged dumpster fire

How'd you guess the production name, user?

lulz i didn't even watch tlj so their propaganda doesn't affect me

Rian Johnson made a movie most similar to the prequels and it's divisiveness was showcased
The marvelplebs cry about Star Wars not being like marvel and him ruining their headcanon for Luke
Now Rian is not only getting his entire own trilogy to write and direct. D&D from Game of Thrones are seeking his council for help on their trilogy as well

yeah imagine being obsessed with something

Attached: 1495067408042.webm (1280x720, 2.35M)

>their headcanon for Luke
Fuck off, kike.

Welcome to post capitalism.

Marveldrones liked The Last Jedi, you tard. In fact, TLJ is the complete marvelification of Star Wars, complete with quippy dialogue and all. I know you're trolling to get (you)s but this is some low quality bait.

Attached: 1549257937706.gif (300x224, 1.47M)

>Feb 24

colbert sucks but you cant blame a late night talk show host for talking too much about the most famous and controversial person on Earth right now

>Marveldrones liked The Last Jedi, you tard.
No they didn't you fucking NPC niglet
This board full of marveltards hates tlj you are a fucking zoomer shit pleb

Go to the geeks and gamers rubreddbbit

No you actually need to fuck off pleb

Attached: el8u42bhoyp21.jpg (3264x2308, 643K)

>Imagine being this much of a tryhard newfag troll that you tell others to go back from whence (you) came

Attached: 1557725857303.gif (309x181, 1.67M)

>late night comedian talks about current president a lot
wow, this is so unusual, literally never has this happened before in the history of the country
Especially in the context of Trump having a new gaffe literally every week.

>tryhard newfag troll
I've been here longer than you

>go visit reddit
No, you go back to plebbit and stay there

Attached: 1548306704083.jpg (448x630, 53K)

Not to this level though where it really is every other thing out of his mouth. They call it the "Trump Bump" for a reason.

>mad men pleb image
NPC

Honestly, it's not how long you've been here, or how old you are. Even if you happened to be M00t and started posting duckrolls back in 2004, the way you're posting makes you a newfag.

Attached: 1545391382116.jpg (420x420, 22K)

Fuck Rian Johnson
Fuck Star Wars
And FUCK jannies

what subversion will these 3 have for us

I still don't get why they set the fight of the Resistance and the First Order immediately after TFA. It puts too much of a timer on Rey. As for Luke, If they executed better on the Luke vs Ben Solo debacle and the Luke vs the First Order better, I'm sure it would be accepted more. Maybe make Luke cripple some of the AT-ATs using the Force. TLJ is a failure of execution like any other bad movie.

yeah i can

>tries to get people to bite
>gets trolled
>NO U
This shit's hilarious

Attached: 1559102855331.png (384x800, 365K)

>Trump having a new gaffe literally every week
misspelling things isn't a controversy, lib

FORCE IS FEMALE
FOUR MOVIES
DEAL WITH IT

>leo
Back to redred

>two shitty trilogies at once

Attached: laugh_anakin.png (268x284, 122K)

What's under the hat Jeremy?!?!!?

Attached: bigman65.jpg (480x360, 10K)

They're probably doing everything on a budget. Just like they're shooting both Mandalorian and Cassian Andor with the same sets and crews. It must save them some money. Star Wars is on a budget folks because they know it's not a cash cow anymore.

Is Jeremy legitimately mentally ill or is it just an act?

Oh no a movie I will not pay or pirate to see will be made, where do I turn in my gamer card?

>There will be at least 2 Star Wars trilogies running simultaneously!!!

Weren't they trying to excuse lack of interest in Star Wars as "Star Wars fatigue"? Why double down like that right after?

>Feb 24, 2019

Yeah, no. Rian's trilogy got cancelled since that time. Fuck off, faggot.

>unironically caring about Disney's star wars

faggots lmao

the best part is, all the money goes back into Disney-owned subsidiaries! So the only thing they're spending is time

Not interested, brah. I don't care about sóy-based entertainment like Disney Star Wars.

Why are threads shitting on Mouse Wars so comfy, brehs? I genuinely love shitposting in threads like these, it's more fun than watching any Mouse Wars movie.

Attached: 156014689.jpg (1656x1413, 159K)

>New reports suggest Disney has the latter actually already has a production name.

>"Star Wars: a AAAAAAAAUGH MAHDEEEEEEEK story"

Attached: 1558340360680.jpg (1458x1038, 283K)

>suggest

So, in other words, they're just pulling some random bullshit out of their ass? Got it.

I fucking hate that tool. Him, Kennedy, fucking cunt Larson. I fucking hate these douche bags

>triggers blue haired SJWs with Porg collections
BASED Jeremy

Attached: jeremy.jpg (900x1200, 225K)

Is that Jeremy's kids?

Private company isnt about making money anymore. Maximum subversion. Hope the shareholders will be ok woth this.

Attached: 1560489551780.gif (452x306, 1.39M)

Literally who? Literally what? Is this another thinly veiled Ethan Van Shitter thread from Yea Forums/?

The Star Wars hate community expired last year. Get a new gimmick.

Because shouting in our safe space is the only Thing we have after they keeps ruining everything we loved

Attached: images (28).jpg (739x415, 16K)

EVS is based though.

Just how many trilogies is this series getting?

Uncle Ethan is fucking based. Ignore the Disneyshitter.

Hypocrites

Attached: EBBCF2C6-189F-47B3-A3E9-08F7D76796E9.jpg (1125x1125, 823K)

I think it's all for the clicks, I can't imagine he actually cares that much personally.

NOOOOOO BUT /TVPOL/ AND LE EBIN YOUTUBERS TOLD ME HE WAS FIRED AND THAT WE KILLED STAR WARS WITH OUR MEME MAGIC! WHY DO WE ALWAYS LOSE INCELBROS???

Attached: 1485907388506.jpg (600x601, 85K)

all he has to do is lie and talk out his ass in front of a camera for 10 minutes per day, telling incels the lies they want to hear, and 135k brainlets give him clicks
it's a weird way to make a living but it works, apparently

>caring about Nu-Wars at all when a far superiour space drama is set to be released

Attached: 56542485f399277f48a74b82eec86c16.jpg (1400x2046, 599K)

>caring about Dishonest Dune
smdh

the last jedi was one of the most talked about movies of the last decade

not even shit like Black Panther or Get Out got such a response, and we're talking about the culture where blacks are worshiped

Rian isn't going anywhere.

Star Wars Cinematic Universe?

I can't say enough, read Sony Leaks. Studio executives are actually dumber and less informed about film than the jokes about them suggest.

Our "cast it" threads are actually a step up from their equivalent.

My favorite low-key moments are when underlings reference classic cinema that Sony own and she quietly orders them on Amazon so nobody will know when she could get a screening of the masters if she wanted.

and the other half hated it

Are you having a stroke or panicking or what? There's no official confirmation who's even making the next movies it's like they can't decide. Star Wars is finished.

Based and redpilled.

I really think they're just doing it out of spite at this point.

Disney Presents Rian Johnson's Contractually Obligated Pile of Shit

>Nerd culture is the product of a late capitalist conspiracy designed to infantalize the consumer as a means of non-aggressive control
Pegg
>This embracing of what were unambiguously childrens characters at their mid20th century inception indicates a retreat from the overwhelming complexities of modern existence
Moore
>Fans dont wanna admit SW is for children, they get upset about being childlike
Lucas
>A 12yo boy had seen SW over a 100 times: I said can you promise never to see it again? He burst into tears. I hope the lad, now in his 30s, isnt living in a fantasy world of secondhand childish banalities
Guinness
>SW created the big-budget comics mentality, ate the heart & the soul of Hollywood
Schrader
>Superheroes flying around in spandex saving the world are fine for children, children of all ages btw, but its not for me
Friedkin
>I read comics when I was a kid, I dont read them now, I prefer adult oriented stuff
Eastwood
>Became an elevated art form? Its still Batman running around in a stupid cape. Its for kids, adolescent in its core
Cronenberg
>Action without human beings. A 1st in film history. Kids used to be able to learn how a man should act by watching films. Morals. Comics make heroes for businesses
McTiernan
>I hope we get Avenger fatigue soon. There are other stories to tell
Cameron
>Superman Vs Spiderman, Iron Man Vs Superman… I cant believe people are paying to see this shit
Verhoeven
>Spandex must cost a lot. Im baffled by it
Gibson
>Superman makes me vomit. That whole empire, religion. Its so important that superheroes suffer… I dont give a damn, I shit on the US
Jodorowsky
>Hate em. Theyre bullshit. Grow up
Gilliam
>SW & Superman have nothing to do with art
Tarkovsky 1982
>Theyre punishment
Ceylan
>Poison, cultural genocide. Audience so overexposed to plot & explosions & shit that means nothing about the experience of being human
Iñárritu
>Produced by humans who cant stand looking at other humans. Thats why the industry is full of otaku!
Miyazaki

Attached: 1556316610116.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

Why hasn't anyone killed him yet?

Rian Johnson getting removed from big productions after TL abortion, this is just positive spin on a demotion before firing.

Wow is this unedited? Seems incredibly racist.

Attached: Disney IDF.png (825x510, 646K)

Not sure but the way he opens up his videos is so odd. "Hello it's your boy Jeremywithanothervideo." His cadence speech tempo is so weird.

btfo how? It's going to put his kids through college.

>look at how they massacred my goy

lel Yea Forumsmblr hates Ethan, even before he went after nu-wars. Now they despise him even more since TLJ.

Whatever money it made at the box was lost many times over in failed merchandise sales.

Attached: DeAoaAzUQAAB6ic.jpg (640x641, 54K)

His wife's kids.

And what of it, he's made sure I won't see it by throwing out the garbage that was TLJ.

Why would you want to waste time of your life with something you know you'll hate.

>D&D & Rian
lol what

>this is a real thing that is happening

The more Disney makes shit films the more I'm enticed to read the old EU, and I'm not even a bookfag.

>Lucas
That was something Sir Alec Guiness said, Lucas would never say that. He did call Disney 'slavers' or something though.

The Last Jedi wasn't a big as a success as you think financially, it made less than the first movie.
That's a bad thing as you're supposed to gain money as a trilogy goes on, not lose it.
Solo bombed bad also.
I see Rise of Skywalker making less than TLJ to continue the trend.

nvm misread the shitty format

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=t5TGJquhP1s
no George, NO!!!

>kills snoke in the second film
>never explains why snokes face is all fucked up or how a sith existed in 4-5-6 when there are only supposed to be two
>cool fight scene though!!

>box office success
What they made was way below their expectations, not to mention they didn't do so bad because it had a great opening but the following weeks were a massive failure. Which is a clear indicative that not even average movie watchers liked it.

>or how a sith existed in 4-5-6 when there are only supposed to be two
well, he's not a Sith, no yellow eyes. Disney is adamant about that. But what exactly they are, and how their use of the Dark Side allows them to stay pretty (obviously not Snoke, but Kylo's appearance doesn't change between the flashback where Luke attempted to kill him and TLJ), that's not explained.

Wait how many trilogies are they working on?

They have the current one
The D&D one
And the Rian Johnson one?

Reminder that despite The Last Jedi's success it performed massively below expectations. Reminder that it made only about 30 million less opening weekend but made almost 700 million less overall. Negative word of mouth absolutely decimated it and it alienated the fans that would normally see these films multiple times.

kek

Thats the issue right there. The story lures you in with “hey weve got this whole other mysterious element” and before it can get explained they just kill snoke. So youre left wondering, and its cheap. But with palpatine, you know what he is —hes evil, hes an emperor, hes a dictator— we have the real life reference points to fill in the gaps for who he is. So theres no mystery. Also killing him in the third movie is more satisfying as a resolution and climax.

Lmao hes describing Disney... is this how capitalism will turn back into a dictatorship? We give corporations like Disney or Amazon too much power?

They realize it literally doesn’t make a difference the quality of the movie
They know that the same people will always go see Star Wars no matter what
They would rather have the publicity of having these talked about people than somebody else

This

I think he's more like EVS and others who just found a niche in some easily triggered wannabe conservatives who're willing to give them the adbux they want. I hate Disneywars, I think they're just soulless fanservice for braindead audiences, but I'm sick and tired of the fucking hyperbole too, and Jeremy is particularly egregious about that.

leftists run all media and tech now, they can't stand criticism so they live in hyper bubbles of their own making.

I don't think Dooku's appearance changed either.
Other than Sith eyes there's not much change generally.
I think Palpatine changing is fanon, or Legends isn't it? Pretty sure the lightning Mace got him with actually scarred him.

I'm the biggest Star Wars fan there is and after seeing the mess that was 7 and the complete desolation that was 8, I'm not seeing 9.

The Rian Cuckson trilogy is pretty much dead in the water.

Jeremy, EVS, World Class Bullshitters and other people like them genuinely hate Mouse Wars (like me), but they're exaggerating how much they hate it for adbux.

You could probably remove about half of these and still get the point across. Quoting some arthouse directors saying they hate blockbuster movies (what a shocker!) just makes the whole thing seem excessively pretentious.

Post a pic of your gaping mouth or i dont believe you

>disliking capeshit is "pretentious"

I really like the forced corporate shills, gotta keep some balance or these threads get boring.

You know damn well that isn't what I meant you thick bastard

I do enjoy EVS more when he talks about comics, and he can be pretty funny especially with the right guests. Jeremy and WCBs gets a quite repetitive though.

its all just lies, the website gets precious clicks and disney points, disney gets to keep starwars in the news, win win
after the 3rd movie flops everything will go silent and they'll completely retool the franchise for a relaunch in a couple of years

Does anyone even give a shit about this anymore? Star Wars as a franchise is dead in the hearts of the core audience. Let them make whatever movie they want. If it's good, great. Maybe TLJ was entirely someone else's fuck up. If it's bad, then it'll just be another nail in the franchises coffin.

As crazy as this would have been to hear a decade ago, no one cares about Star Wars anymore, so fuck it.

Attached: 1559581991277s.jpg (124x125, 3K)

>Reportedly
LMAO

Considering all the crying ITT it's not imaginary

>Pretty sure the lightning Mace got him with actually scarred him.
In the novel and in Lucas' notes the idea is that Sheev was using a form of illusion to hid his fucked up grill. Holding Mace at bay with UNLIMITED POWAH!!!! used all the focus he had and dropped the illusion to focus on roasting Windu.

Honestly, I enjoyed the last Jedi and it’s marvelling twist and intellectual honesty but this board has this mob mentality problem

Is it just me or is /pol/ seriously losing influence? Seems like the rest of Yea Forums has turned against them.

Is it just me or is Resetera literally copy-pasting this post everywhere?

Paraphrasing is

Pol was strongest when its energy was centralized around Trump, which was before it was apparent that Trump was a kike. The kikes knew this thats why defaming him and bending him to their will was paramount. Divide and conquer.

Friendly reminder you're responding to copypasta

Yes it is just you, pretty reddit way of thinking about Yea Forums. You should hang your self.

Schadenfreude is fun.

I’ll bet money you still see 9 loser

Don't you have more pedos to defend, Resetera?

Even if it did, D&D hired him to work on, consult and possibly direct their Old Republic trilogy as well. There is no escape.

>That's a bad thing as you're supposed to gain money as a trilogy goes on, not lose it.
You're forgetting about the sunk cost fallacy. If people spent 4 hours on a story, they might as well go for the next 2 to see how it ends.

It's partially an act. He makes the videos that get clicks. His insane number of Brie Larson videos is a celebrated meme in the fandom menace community on youtube.

>work on, consult, and possibly direct
KK just said he was "consulting", a title which doesn't even show up in the end credits of movies.
There's no source for him possibly directing it.

>His insane number of Brie Larson videos is a celebrated meme in the fandom menace community on youtube.
It makes him look like a jackass. I could understand maybe 1 or 2, but any more than that is absurd.

>box office success
>0.6B below expectations

Nice try Vladimir. But you lost, it's over, the force is female and diverse get over it.

They are only pretending. If they scrap this shit right now it will be like admitting The Last Jedi was a piece of shit when its sequel it's about to release. Expect Disney to announced they cancelled this by next year.

>spends Christmas writing 4 episodes of Mandalorian before he even introduces the project to Lucasfilm and Disney
>partners with Filoni the only other person who seemingly knows his shit at Lucasfilm and they act out scenes with toys
>Mandalorian trailer brings in things from the EU but gets even jaded TLJ haters about Star Wars
>busy with The Lion King which might be shit but will make boatloads of money for Disney
Why not just hand the whole franchise over to him? Why bring in D&D after the PR nightmare of GoT S8 if there are only going to be 3 movies up till 2026?

Attached: jon-favreau-star-wars.jpg (2066x1377, 436K)

>Jeremy and WCBs gets a quite repetitive though.
That's because they are charisma vacuums while EVS is a gifted speaker and entertainer. Almost every one of these recently successful pop culture outrage channels owe their success to EVS in some way.

>D&D
Oh boy

He's doing it to get money off of clicks which need as many individual videos as possible, you look fucking pathetic crying about Brie being bullied.

>There's no source for him possibly directing it.
D&D sure as fuck aren't going to direct it. They get more credit for GoT than they deserve, considering they are almost never on set during actual filming.

>you look fucking pathetic crying about Brie being bullied.
Oh, I'm arguing from the perspective of actors who say stupid shit. There are so many other targets, but he just focuses on one of them for clicks?

Just because something follows the correct process, that doesn’t make it good or successful. Rian’s goal was correct, his tone was (overall) fairly accurate, and his style was great...but the execution was absolute shit. He failed to write the story consistent with character progression shown to date (e.g. Luke falling is fantastic, but the reason given was a complete 180 without development). He set the overall tone throughout the movie to make the middle of the trilogy dark and showcase the heroes at their most critical hour...while leaving slapstick comedy throughout the film and degrading the value of his villains to cartoonish and oafish proportions. TLJ was shit, but not for the reason most people complain about it. It fails to continue the story in a manner that keeps viewers immersed because it has too many contradictions to previous franchise installments. They’re pulled out in wtf moments. And it fails to elevate the villains (and therefor the tension) of the franchise in its most needed hour (essentially the climax of the trilogy) while instead diminishing or outright removing the villains from the trilogy in the very center of the story.

In conclusion, there’s no past left for the franchise because it has been, not just subverted, but outright contradicted. And there is no future left to this trilogy because the villains have all been defanged, defeated, or devalued to the point of disinterest. People can no longer lose themselves in this fantasy. SW is on life support, but it will still break a billion, because people are lemmings.

Yes, he focuses on things that get the most clicks to get the most money. And no, he's made videos about Batwoman, Cyberpunk 2077, everything else out there but the Brie stuff has spiraled out of control and gets him 50K views every single time.

What I hate more than Luke falling is his halfhearted redemption where Yoda just pops up and gives him a pep talk to fix all his problems instantly, which he could have done at any point in the past few years.

Dark Luke should have had extended beyond half of one movie, he should have lived and went into Episode IX still needing to turn back good.

>projection

It helps when the tranny mods delete posts that disagree with you.

>Ethan Van Shitter
Literally who?

I wish more creators got on Youtube and just showed off their daily lives like EVS does, I'm lucky I agree with him on all his opinions and he's created some cool characters I like but I'd even watch those I don't agree with if they just put themselves out there because it's cool to see.

He's not talking about the 2000 miniseries, you dumbass.

I swear to god, everyone on this board gets the same youtube videos & channels catered towards them. I understand channels which have 500k subs+ but Geeks + Gamers is a growing channel, but here we are.

Some incel who sells more comics than marvel.

>spoils Ep IX in your path
I'm glad he confirmed Luke is in it as a cameo instead of actually affecting the story in a significant way, not that I expected that but the OT fan in me was holding out hope JJ would fix him.
So I guess dying like a bitch on Crait is his apex in the trilogy while Rian just shouts out how much of le inspirational symbol to the galaxy hes become

Attached: Untitled.png (780x549, 241K)

>So I guess dying like a bitch on Crait is his apex in the trilogy while Rian just shouts out how much of le inspirational symbol to the galaxy hes become
Inspiration requires a certain amount of glory. Bitch-slapping a bunch of AT walkers and then dying would do the trick.

There was no logic or emotion or buildup to the death, just "wow I guess that's a neat trick to fool Kylo OH it sapped all his life energy"
I tried to rationalize it with "see ya around kid" meaning he'd have a big role in IX but nope Hamill is basically seeing keep your expectations low

Have you been outside at least once since TLJ? Have you been talking with people (real ones, not internet trolls or shills) about SW? They just don't care anymore. Even those who were excited when TFA hit the theaters. And no, they won't see next episode just because they've seen the previous parts. SW is on the same rode the Divergent series were few years ago.

I went to see Force Awakens twice just to make sure I really didn't like it
Once was more than enough for TLJ

>There was no logic or emotion or buildup to the death, just "wow I guess that's a neat trick to fool Kylo OH it sapped all his life energy"
Well, yeah. I guess I'm arguing for a different Luke.
>Luke is on that island to look for answers.
>He wants to help his sister once Rey shows up.
>After Rey leaves, he follows.
>Shows up as he did in person.
>Decimates the First Order and kills General Hux.
>Dies on the field.
That's how his story gets out. He disappears in Rey's arms.

>I tried to rationalize it with "see ya around kid" meaning he'd have a big role in IX but nope Hamill is basically seeing keep your expectations low
Oh, fuck. These writers are stupid. If Jedi can call down lightning from beyond the grave, why wouldn't they join the fight?

Nah, it's better for Luke to just say that this is Rey's fight now even though he supposedly started it. That works, right?

TFA had Han and TLJ had Luke there to draw in audiences. TRoS has weakest of the trio and the depression over Carrie's death and Lando and on top of that they can't even showcase her in the trailer without a sweaty Rey draped over her as if those two characters should always be together.

what a stupid complaint

>Have you been outside at least once since TLJ? Have you been talking with people (real ones, not internet trolls or shills) about SW? They just don't care anymore.
Yeah. I was just arguing that the sunk cost might be a thing.

Personally, I didn't see Solo and I'm not going to see Episode IX.

>gaping mouth
that would mean he's still a nuwars fan, you retard

Oops, guess they have Palpatine too. Hilarious when a villain from from the prequels is what's garnering the most excitement and I don't think anyone expects him to actually be handled well.

imagine being this paranoid

>TRoS has weakest of the trio and the depression over Carrie's death and Lando and on top of that they can't even showcase her in the trailer without a sweaty Rey draped over her as if those two characters should always be together.
To add to what I said in , they should bring back Ewan McGregor, Hayden Christensen, or both. There is no reason not to do that.

It's not being paranoid when the leader of the franchise went on a panel and said the old Star Wars never catered to women and changes needed to be made.

this is hard to gauge, bc I use AMC A-List, and pay a flat rate to see twelve movies every month
I'll go see Episode 9, but am I actually giving them any money?? I really don't know how it works
If I had to pay directly, I would NOT go see it

I guess you should have been more subtle about it.

>they should bring back Ewan McGregor, Hayden Christensen, or both. There is no reason not to do that.
They won't because the same logic that kept Luke from appearing in Force Awakens is at play, they know those characters are more beloved than Rey, Finn, and Poe could ever be and would overshadow them in the movie instantly if they appeared. People would want Anakin Episode 9 toys, not Rey's. Two white males would replace the Diversity Alliance, it's not happening.

>I'll go see Episode 9, but am I actually giving them any money?? I really don't know how it works
Yes, you are, retard.

Attached: tjytytjytjt.png (969x1109, 124K)

good little /tv jew.

Attached: 1481171840431.jpg (599x408, 46K)

>They won't because the same logic that kept Luke from appearing in Force Awakens is at play, they know those characters are more beloved than Rey, Finn, and Poe could ever be and would overshadow them in the movie instantly if they appeared.
I was referring to the Force Ghost thing. If they can fight, why aren't they? They can save lives at no risk to themselves.

>pays for a ticket to a different movie
Now what?

you're a brainlet suffering from the same disease that compel normies to watch game of thrones just so they can talk about it with coworkers.

Attached: 1561053406075.png (1117x523, 537K)

Same deal even if they are Ghosts, everyone would walk out of the theater talking about how cool Obi-Wan and Anakin were, not Rey and Finn.

AMC get my 23 bucks a month no matter what movies I go see, and I don't pay any extra for one of those to be a star wars movie. I go to twelve movies a month, without fail. That's about 2 bucks per movie. Am I giving Disney 2 bucks, or am I giving them 23?

BRAVE!

Attached: tyutyutyu.jpg (911x1126, 104K)

I agree. Having the whole arc as a side note to one of three plots made it happen and resolve out of nowhere. Makes the fall and redemption seem as though they happen to Luke rather than the progression of his story. Should have been introduced (not just alluded too) in TFA and resolved in the beginning of RoS due to the events of TLJ. But hindsight is 20/20.

>Same deal even if they are Ghosts, everyone would walk out of the theater talking about how cool Obi-Wan and Anakin were, not Rey and Finn.
I guess. Rian Johnson opened that plot hole anyway, so blame him.

Attached: 1548557932463.png (599x577, 303K)

>what subversion will these 3 have for us

Making something really good.

That bottom shot really is just a child mashing his figurines together.

>Kill Leia in 8 when she gets blown out of the ship.
>Save most of Luke's redemption for 9.
>If Luke has to die, he can die in that movie.
IT WAS RIGHT THERE!

I can't think of any other trailer which starts with a whole one minute of complete bullshit where no one knows what's going on.

>I can't think of any other trailer which starts with a whole one minute of complete bullshit where no one knows what's going on.
Oh hey, Rey. We passed on everything we know, so we're just going to abandon you now because it's your fight even though we started it. BYE, BITCH!

>he makes way more money than you
>call him an incel

But Anakin's eyes turned yellow during his most evil deeds while Kylo's don't. Neither do Snoke's. Baby blue eyes all the way through.

You're the one who is receiving the "Schaden" in this case. You're sacificing your time to something you know will be shit.

>TRoS

Attached: s-l300.gif (211x300, 17K)

There is no way I am giving any more Star Wars movies a chance with him involved. No way. Enjoy losing money, Disney. Enjoy your box lunch, Kathy, remember to go up for air and to remember to pick the feces-infused pubic hair out of your teeth before you smile for the cameras.

But Superwoman Leia was so powerful. That would deprive the world of such an iconic moment....

>too many white people desu
>casts Benedict Cucumberbatch as Khan

>But Superwoman Leia was so powerful. That would deprive the world of such an iconic moment....
...of laughter.

HE'S FINISHED HOW WILL JEREMY COMINTOYOUWITHANOTHAVIDEO EVER RECOVER?

>JEREMY COMINTOYOUWITHANOTHAVIDEO
That's fucking annoying. We know that it's another video. We clicked on it.

I'm slightly tempted to do it, but I don't want to talk into the mic or show my face. I feel like doing like a top 5 or a top 10 list. I got a couple of ideas to string together. hate seems like a pretty side hustle.

Well I know I laughed. Pretty sure that was the tone Rian was going for.

>Well I know I laughed. Pretty sure that was the tone Rian was going for.
The death of a major character that has been a pop culture icon for 40 years is laughable? Fuck Rian Johnson.

And may the Force be with you because we are really, really, REALLY going to need it :)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Post yfw Ep9 flops at the box office

Attached: laughing felicity.jpg (1000x562, 394K)

Attached: d66.png (854x740, 561K)

>2 hourse of cringe of the movie
>literal days of shitposting with Yea Forumsbros

Fucking this.
TLJ is one of the most retarded things ever, but the shitposting it brought is glorious beyond belief.

Attached: 1556344020473.png (1233x573, 577K)

I liked Looper so I still have hopes that Rian Johnson can make something good with full creative freedom and not being tied down to the shitheap that was TFA.

Once again, I will believe it when I see it. Also if Disney doesn't end up leaving this quietly in development hell, then they are far stupider than I thought.

Attached: 1468272570869.gif (250x233, 1.5M)

>The marvelplebs cry about Star Wars not being like marvel
The Marvel loved the new Star Wars movies. It's the actual SW fans who didn't want it to turn into Marvel. How can one post get it so fucking wrong?

Uh oh Rian Johnson raped a woman!

have sex

I'm trying

Bend over.

Star Wars movies have the same status for me as games by Bioware nowadays
I'm incredibly hyped for their release
I'm not gonna buy/pay money for them, nor am I going to pirate them
I have no interest in playing or seeing them at all
I'm just giddy for all the PR blunders and the subsequent shitposting they will be responsible for
that's more entertainment than any movie or game in on itself could ever provide

Nobody cares.

Good. Hope those queers crash and burn quicker than the Hindenburg. Content stealing cucks.

The definition of living rent free in somebody’s head

Of course they know, but they care becouse the only objetive is follow the agenda, they will lose billions and will not matter they are robots at this point is really dificult each time to see as human

Attached: 1560398884655.jpg (408x408, 29K)

Is Jeremy bald?

YOU SAID HE WOULD NEVER GET HIS TRILOGY, Yea Forums, YOU SAID SO

It's like Brie Larson rejected his advances or something

>It's like Brie Larson rejected his advances or something
Jeremy can't compete with the bulls that Brie has in her stable.

Based on how defensive you got, I guess it's true now.

>>Nerd culture is the product of a late capitalist conspiracy designed to infantalize the consumer as a means of non-aggressive control
>Pegg

This from the guy who complained about the prequels.

I do find her both entertaining and easy on the eyes, she reminds me very much of a close friend from college.

He buys bing bing wahoos and plastic marvelshit on the reg. What do you think

That never happened autists on Yea Forums just pretended like it did

>the marvel loved the new star wars movies
No they didn't you fucking asshat im talking about the last jedi which made all you capeshitters cry

marvel plebs loved the force awakens nad rogue one and hated the last jedi

shut the fuck up if you don't even know whats actually going on, lurk more on the entire internet

>tone and style was great
>execution was shit
That's not how it works. It was better executed than all the disneywars movie and most star wars movies

it isn't a high bar

Because shills aren't known for being bright

It also hasn't gotten confirmed either, KK had a chance at Celebration but the only mention of Rian was him consulting on D&D's trilogy.

So both?

>Star Wars movies have the same status for me as games by Bioware nowadays
Based EA/Disney

Attached: Untitled.png (1237x611, 1.13M)

>implying this isn't exactly what we want
user we want to see SW crash burn and totally collapse. We don't want it to get good again, it's too late for that

>bing bing wahoos
He buys masturbation aids?

>Do Disney execs live in a vacuum?
They made money. Who the fuck cares about audience scores?

>Star Wars

Attached: 1560877535862.png (554x496, 28K)