Pixar had no reason to make Bo this THICC

Pixar had no reason to make Bo this THICC.

Attached: PSX_20190622_155604.jpg (1202x1754, 1.25M)

to appeal to the negroid ticket-buyer, this and rap music is the only thing they respond to

Yum yum yum...

Why is she wearing pants?

Why are big tits seen as evil but big asses empowering?

>to appeal to the negroid ticket-buyer, this and rap music is the only thing they respond to
Irish-descent, homosexual AND a /pol/dittor incel. Good post.

they did it so it would make sense for Woody to stay with her

Attached: 13C6FCE0-046F-4CC1-9D8A-8777761EAE3A.jpg (1280x1072, 430K)

this

predictive programming for hill-dog's presidency.

big tits are genetic
(almost) anyone can squat their way to a big ass.

Why does she have new outfits? She's a 20+ year old doll that has only ever worn the same dress (which I always assumed was part of the toy).

You know they could've made it so Woody stayed with Boonie but visited Bo Peep occassionaly. He's neglected by Boonie so it's not like she'll always be looking for him.

I looked at her photos and I thought that was what she got under the pink dress.

unironically made me want to see the movie

Attached: bo.jpg (375x577, 38K)

Nice fat brapper

She's a strong action figure now and not some porcelain doll toy.

>Bo Peep was among the main cast of the first film as a voice of female reason and was not Andy's toy, but a porcelain lamp in Molly's bedroom. When traveling with the main characters, Bo could easily "shatter into a million pieces" whilst doing dangerous stunts. Due to being unable to find a believable spot in the story, Bo Peep only appears at the beginning and end of Toy Story 2.

>Christina Hendricks limited to an ugly ass doll

Such a waste

>He doesn't like Gabby Gabby

Have sex, bigot.

They did it because of the success of the viral marketing elastagirl memes

Attached: Creepy face.jpg (640x640, 28K)

What's the reasoning behind "/pol/dittor," what with /pol/ being something on Yea Forums and whose discussions would be banned in 2 minutes if they were posted anywhere on Reddit.
I know you and a lot of people like you love to conflate /pol/ with Reddit because "if I bullshittingly connect this to Reddit with no actual justification, that'll show 'em because if you put the word Reddit next to anything that thing becomes instantly tainted in the thoughts of a good % of the board's mind!"
Should mention before you break out the "you thought what i said was retarded therefore you're clearly a /pol/eddit incel who wants to exterminate the Jews!" line: I don't visit /pol/ or Reddit.
Just sick of the instant junp to /pol/ any time soneone says something anti-left (or just plain racist in the one you replied to, though that was probably just a comedic exaggeration anyway).
/pol/ doesn't have an official ideology you must follow to post there. Some random feminist retard can belong there just as much as Hitler himself, so idk why I never see far-left posts being told to go back to le /pol/eddif.

Because /pol/ was flooded by reddit during the election and has never recovered. Before then, people would be happy to share sources and back up their claims as much as possible because they genuinely wanted to redpill people, but now its just bandwaggoner redditors form r/the_donald trying too hard to fit in and flanderizing the board. Most people who call other people /pol/ don't realise this though and are just bandwaggoning in and of themselves and have probably never even been to /pol/ let alone lurked there long enough to pick up on board culture.

This movie is a pile of horseshit starring her.

thats her underwear dude

>wooman must look ugry
>hyper roidbags gud tho
git fuk