Now this is a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad man...

Now this is a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad man. This man has a dirty filmography and only four films. Soon to be five. Soon to be eight with his Star Wars trilogy before you know it.

Rank his kinos

Attached: Pictured-Rian-Johnson-Karina-Longworth.jpg (1024x683, 75K)

>his star wars trilogy
Lol they handed it off to the game of thrones hacks since everyone fucking hated TLJ

He's made his last Star Wars film

HAHAHAHAH

>he doesn't know
Dumb nigger, Rian is working on two trilogies, his own and D&D. Everyone hated game of thrones and they are so shit they need Rian's help with their trilogy too.

Attached: hahahahahaha.png (745x813, 699K)

Are you kidding me? There's going to be more onion wars? I thought this next one was the last

Rosa Salazar is lookin' rough these days.

I really do wonder if he's actually getting a trilogy. He's responsible for cutting the fandom in half. That's factual.

Superior MILF wife

Attached: jj.jpg (975x650, 63K)

>He's responsible for cutting the fandom in half. That's factual.
Sounds like prequel level pottery. Of course he's getting it his producer Bergman said hes getting the money. It's gonna take a couple years to write

i mean, what does a director necessarily do. project management is a lot of it. so let him do that which he does well and have someone else write it, and a different cinematographer than tlj, and everything's fine

>a different cinematographer than tlj,
He's used him on all his movies, Brick and TLJ look great.

I finally watched TFA and found out how much of a fool i've been to banter along with you all about tlj ruining star wars. I feel a bit sick that i've been palling about with people who, by implication, thought that TFA was good

Yeah, the cinematography wasn't the problem. Regardless if he comes back to make one of the best films in the entire series, even having his name attached to it will be baggage.

TFA dug the grave. TLJ covered it in dirt.

yeah ignore that i was thinking of the shaky doco cam but that's from the other movie

He isn't a bad director, he just has no business directing Star Wars movies. Sucks that the last movie turned out so bad, cause every other part of it could have been great. He fucked it up with his whole nonsense.

i liked brick

Attached: 1560919795379.gif (220x220, 1.82M)

>make one of the best films in the entire series
He just did that with TLJ that's why he's getting his trilogy

The main normie audience on reddit, youtube, Yea Forums, twitter etc liked/loved the force awakens and rogue one

and hated the last jedi and the prequels

really makes you think

Qt as fuck. Wtg JJ

That's fine if you legit feel that way. It's all subjective my man. I happen to think it's a dumpster fire.

It's better than the average star wars movie and the only actual film from disney in the series.

She doesn't look very good in her recent pics, I won't post out of decency although I despise both these scum

That's life bro. What matters is that she was your wife during her peak attractiveness and grow older together