Keep crying

Friendly reminder this man is single handedly shutting down this board and THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO.

Attached: IMG_2708.jpg (644x997, 113K)

midge

is the screenplay finished yet

That guy seems to have a short temper

Shutting down Yea Forums? That's a pretty tall order

Warwick Davis mini series when?

Attached: 1559648385511.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

midge cunny

When all the paperwork and contracts are done it will be out in short order

SINGLE HANDEDLY

I'm in contact with his attorneys
the lawsuit will be thrown out shortly

Imagine agreeing to take this photo for him but instead you just run up behind him and punt him

Attached: 62054324567.gif (498x280, 1.35M)

Little People, Big Board

I don't necessarily know what I would do if I had him kidnapped and bound.

I'd maybe start basic. Ridicule him. He has to know that despite the world giving him the "awww poor guy living with this deformity fair play for having a jovial attitude" treatment, the rest of the world either dislikes what he is or outright pitied him. He has to know that everywhere he's gotten in life it's actually BECAUSE of his stature. The little man didn't overcome adversity because he's small, he was sought after because it's a gimmick for certain roles. I want him to know that to most people he's just a mistake, and to TV people he's a gimmick. He's not standing up for shit, he's taken his deformity and cashed in on it. And I think that's where I'd draw the line. I'd keep him fed, watered, and the like, but every day I would repeat these facts to him, over and over. He has to know. Should he choose to take his life when these facts sink in, that's his business. But I want his soul absolutely crushed, I want him to know his world is an absolute lie.

And that's it. I wouldn't harm him physically. Why? Because he's the unforgettable victim of a horrible deformity. The worst thing about the situation is that he has produced offspring, really, continuing the cycle of pity. Disgusting.

all it takes is one short phone call

Attached: bog.jpg (400x400, 22K)

based

he'll try, but in the end, he'll come up short

Seems like a tiny bit of banter to get worked up over

eh, I'm not worried
not even a little bit

I dont know why somebody would let such a little thing get to them

>they've lifted the barrier but he could have carried on walking!

ᵐᶦᵈᵍᵉ

this seems like a minor annoyance that could be handled in small claims court

*destroys the only reason you still live*

One can dream.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 2.85M)

Attached: 483877.png (500x290, 256K)

Can someone fill me in as to why he is a thing on TV? I'm new to the board

little big man.
after a wee, tiny wait.

>mom said it's my turn on the xbox

I wonder how many rat poison pellets it would take to end this midge. One? Two? Hes so tiny I'm sure it wouldn't take many. I bet if you set a mouse trap with cheese he would get his face stuck. Imagine dressing him up as a rat and luring him into a bear trap. He's so small it would like rip off both of his fucking legs. I would burn the nubs to stop the bleeding and hang him upside down in my basement and use him as a punching bag, only ever setting him right side up to feed him. His piss and shit would run down onto his horrific face everyday. Eventually the blood rushing to his head would make his brain swell and he'd become a catatonic zombie. Then I'd feed him to my angry pitbull and let him keep the remains as chew toys. Imagine

Would the Nazis have even wasted bullets on him?

classic case of feeding the trolls

I WALK A LONELY ROAD
THE ONLY ONE THAT I HAVE EVER KNOWN

Mengele loved to experiment with midgets. I'm sure he would have found something fun to do with Warwick.

Attached: 1544428292244.png (544x707, 275K)

For you

Imagine the pride you would be feeling on the day of reckoning, the day that professional actor Warwick Davis finally brings Hiroshimoot into court for his many crimes. Warwick strides into the courtroom, only taking eighteen minutes to get from the door to the prosecution's table. He gets a lift up to his seat from his lawyer, and they begin their examination. Hiroshima is smiling wickedly, despite all this, and he looks almost godlike in the high heavens of the witness box, a mountain of stairs and wood insurmountable to poor Warwick.

"And you provided a forum for these trolls to make threats on my client's life, isn't that Mr. Miyamoto?!" says the prosecutor, his booming voice hurting Warwick's ears.

Nagasaki grins broadly and states, "The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact," and proceeds to dab. The wind currents from his arm pick up Warwick and whisk him up through the courtroom until he crashes in the stands. The laughter of the many giants around him is deafening. The judge proclaims that Hashimoto is not only based, but redpilled, and slams his gavel--a weapon so large it could crush Warwick's entire family with a single swing. Warwick desperately tries to plead for mercy as the court's pet beetle crawls into the room to devour him. The judge decides that Warwick's daughter must also be used as a cock-sleeve because death is far too kind for a midge. The American jury engages in a standing ovation.

Warwick is taken into the jaws of the beetle, but miraculously, he fits through the atoms of his teeth and survives--only for there to be a surge of pain--he's struck by an electron and dies in agony. His body is burned to a crisp, and appears like little more than a blackened scrap of french fry in the bottom of a bag of McDonalds.

Hirosaki shoves that speck up his ass, and dabs once more.

>implying that's a bad thing in any capacity

Press F for Verne

I don't mean to be a cunt, but seeing Warrick gives me a slight sense of anger. Especially when he gets all uppity and calls himself "a professional"

Why do I feel this way towards the midget?

Did the poor beetle starve? ;_;

FROM THE DUSTY MESA