Stargate Thread

Remember that episode of SG-1 where they went back in time to 1969 and somehow ended up in Cheyenne Mountain even though the gate was in storage in New York? Psh, I really hope someone got fired that one.

Attached: DX5QJmfVwAEC6_W.jpg (750x997, 168K)

kys yourself. 1969 was good.

Then why did the gate just disappear for no reason?

Attached: O'Neill is not amused.jpg (736x747, 49K)

Nah. They may as well have been literally anywhere else. The only scenes that took advantage of the setting were the cold war paranoia when they were first captured. Everything else was superficial as fuck and the episode itself was meh.

Man, we'll never ever get a show as kino as SG-1 again.

im sick of this whore covering up her big tits

They're supposed to be covered, user.

Attached: 1552395318223.jpg (1080x1217, 124K)

Has she done any nudes? I need something to jerk off to before bed

God she's so cute bros

Is she lesibean?

And she was in SG1 and SGA, so it's all on topic.

Attached: stargateWP.jpg (1280x1024, 146K)

I'd sure like to enter her wormhole.

I want to honk that big jew shnoze

Just ONCE I would have wished that we got to see the Asgard fuck shit up

Attached: adolf slightly grinning as he shakes an asgards hand.jpg (582x375, 130K)

How come they got wrecked along with the rest of the Milky Way heavies when the Ori first showed up, but later on their tech was all OP?

They sustained heavy losses during their conflict with the replicators

O'Neill class ships were outdated tech by that point I suppose
We also never actually saw that ship get destroyed

But mainly plot reasons
Side-note, O'Neill ships were supposed to be fucking gigantic, but in that battle it was tiny

Because like all sci-fi shows they kept having to fight bigger and bigger ships and bigger and bigger fleets. You can only save the world once, it gets ridiculous if the same tiny group of people keep doing it.

In my head canon when they gave us their tech we just figured out how to turn off their safeties. Like those headphones that don't want to let you go past a 7.

Attached: 1520085857292.jpg (3264x2448, 1.7M)

What's the scariest episode of Stargate? To me it's "A Matter of Time".

Attached: a matter of time.jpg (1024x576, 59K)

>australian man attempts to walk to alien store.jpg

what happened to that new stargate series?

Attached: fat eskimo.jpg (500x287, 25K)

For me it's "The Gamekeeper". I believe they had escaped from stasis too easily, for all they know they could still be trapped there. Also reliving some of your worst memories over and over again for who knows how long

Fatty boombalatty Jodelle is best Jodelle.

Attached: 1436719330976.jpg (640x640, 75K)

>be me (little kid)
>be on holidays
>family gathers for Stargate evening (my dad loved this show and we all started watching, even my mom occasionally)
>its the fucking episode where Daniel has zombie hallucinations from some weird silver slugworms going inside him
>get scared as fuck from that episode
>later, on the toilet
>see silverfish crawling on the ground
>they look like the shit that crawled inside the characters

Fucking hell man

Attached: 1559581917591.gif (375x250, 1.22M)

Silent Hill Jodelle is best Jodelle.

Attached: 1246517685859.jpg (471x593, 255K)

Released on Youtube and flopped big time(due to being terrible). Basically a monkeys paw.

Trips of truth.

Also, fuck Dennis.

checked

Attached: DASmile.gif (361x355, 776K)

Why don't they hire good looking women for sc-fi shows anymore?

you know already

>3 zat blasts disintegrates stuff

Worst idea ever

Didn't Thor's Bilskirnir come in and fuck up a Goa'uld fleet at one point? I think it was Heru'ur? It pretty much just disintegrated the lot of them.

Also the first Zat blast going from delivering a shock to dropping them unconscious instantaneously.

He beamed them out, yeah
They also did the same to Apophis in an alternate timeline

No true ship battles where they kick ass tho

Wasn't it the other way around? And explained away by them having grown immune or more used to the effect?

Of course, that in itself offers up the problem of why the fuck Jaffa who have been in a thousand battles for decades haven't grown immune to the zat stuns long ago.

Could someone explain to me when jack had the ancient knowledge in his head in stasis that they didn't just ask him to cure the asguard?

Ancients can't do shit about DNA that fucked up.