Jake Gyllenhaal

Anyone else think he’s a sociopath, he’s insanely good in his roles and is a chameleon actor, but that’s what makes me wonder, the way he acts seems very put on, idk, not saying he’s the only actor who does this but he just creeps me out in a way

Attached: D8335ADC-AF25-40DE-8776-B30D73EFBFA4.jpg (880x580, 98K)

How so?

that movie where he drives around getting local news scoops? well, he wasn't acting

I think he's the fucking Bubbleboy and should never forget it

Same. Creepy fucker keeps putting out kino. It takes a sociopath that can have such a work ethic and consistency

If he has bodies under his floorboards or something I will defend him like I defended MJ

Too talented to be bound by normie laws

Check’d.
He knows how
>beautiful
his sister is. He has an inferiority complex coupled with being mixed up with tobey mcguire for most of his blooming career. anyways nightcrawler is pretty good

Thank God someone else felt similar. The dude is just eery looking. He freaks me the fuck out.

All actors are like that

t. Taylor Swift

Attached: IMG_20190622_095335_880.jpg (720x162, 52K)

>sociopath
>jewish
Mmm

Good actor, but only picks cringe pseudo roles

>white
checked
>whining
checked
>victim complex
checked
>his boogeyman in life is da jooz
checked
>actually posts this 1 dimensional comment on Yea Forums like some /pol/minion
checked

Thanks for confirming your fragility with your digits user.

I'm a mestizo mexican.

I liked Nightcrawler until I looked him up on wikipedia and learned that he is a jew

you have the minds of 13 year old girls

Matthew Broderick is the psycho, Jake is a good man

Same, what a shame

How could he look so decent but his sister looks like a cucaracha.

He was on Fresh Air once and I got the impression he was probably crazy. He talks quickly and directly in the same way his more neurotic characters do. He was able to do the sales pitch monologue from Nightcrawler from memory, which was pretty impressive.

Still a goy though

He looks like Gosling's evil twin

I don't know about him, but you know who I'm 100% sure of is a sociopath, Jon Jones. He is like a clone of OJ. 100% certain.

Nothing about that post showed victim complex or fragility retard.

>that movie where he drives around getting local news scoops? well, he wasn't acting
that was documentary about his hobby, btw