What are the Yea Forums approved cinema food? Sneaked it or not

What are the Yea Forums approved cinema food? Sneaked it or not.

Attached: Tea.jpg (488x628, 27K)

water

Pearls in milk tea is peak s0i unless you're asian

Attached: 1559000548261.jpg (600x900, 194K)

Falcon mix and fresh mined popcorn

Reminder that Alita is and always will be /FASH/

Attached: 1560548524428.png (568x672, 360K)

I always pour two boxes of these into a Large popcorn and shake it all up right when the lights go dark and the movie starts. People who go with me have to get used to it.

Attached: chocolate-chip-cookie-dough-bites-theater-size-27.jpg (560x457, 44K)

I bought a Canada goose coat after seeing that Tarantino vid

Based

Attached: 1558819150507.png (1984x3000, 3.59M)

We will get a sequel one day brother, I’ve learned to never doubt the Big Jimbo

A ziplock bag full of frozen grapes

Attached: image.jpg (1000x800, 68K)

Gallon jug of water

Attached: 1560787956102.png (351x329, 216K)

hmm

how can one user be so based?!

absolutely based

What are the black things in that coffee?

Attached: Chicken_Watermelon.jpg (365x480, 231K)

Fresh tendies snuck in in my custom made medical grade cylindrical aluminium sealable tube that I slip into my ass to avoid the expense of jacked up theater pricing. I do sometimes get looks when grabbing complimentary dipping sauce but it's free so fuck em.

Som beans brehs

Attached: 1554173528156.jpg (1024x1008, 143K)

tapioca balls, they're kind of good
i'd suggest trying one if you're ever near a boba place but i don't know how people drink them daily

Keeping the faith my brethren

Attached: 1558425901520.png (720x902, 591K)

roasted sunflower kernels

dis niggas sippin beans

Will never forgive mousefags for taking Tron 3 away, just because Tomorrowland didnt get the good numbers

My cum, you can get some if you knock thrice on the last stall that's locked in the men's bathroom.

I drink milk tea daily but without the tapioca ball. Better than starbucks imo

Charcuteries

I did that once, good stuff

Back to SAT for you, OP.

God I envy americans so much because they have lots of delicious junk food and it's all cheap as fuck. It would make bulking easy instead of a struggle

When I'm gonna be in for the long haul with a particularly long film like Avengers: Endgame, I like to grab myself a Ragin' Cajun steampot from Joe's Crab Shack on the way to the cinema. They're a bit tricky to sneak in. Sometimes you get a fairly well-sealed tin container like the ones places give you large orders of wings in, sometimes it's a standard takeout plastic container with vent holes that are obviously gonna be a problem with all the liquid inside. In any event, that sucker's gonna be tilted vertically in your coat so you have to be very careful. Your tribulation doesn't end when you get it inside. I had a little spill on me when I was sneaking it inside, even more liquid splashes everywhere when you crack the crab legs, and wet wipes don't last long before you have to start wiping your hands on your clothes and seat. One time the muy caliente miasma was just too much for the girl in front of me who I think had asthma, and I may have accidentally splashed her with some of the spicy liquid, so she left in the middle of the moving. I hope she wasn't allergic, I'd feel really bad about it, but I guess I'll never know for sure.

It seems like an awful lot of trouble, but it's worth it. I mostly only leave the house to go the cinema, so I might as well splurge on such outings. It certainly makes films all the more memorable when I have a good meal and a tall Pepsi Throwback to wash it down with.

Attached: steampot.jpg (1936x2592, 2.48M)

I smuggle one of these bad boys in every time.

Attached: 1560462869458.webm (600x338, 2.93M)

Attached: 1558841452673.png (700x933, 922K)

SS + GOMAD

Attached: Wendys_Junior_Bacon_Cheeseburger_01.png (643x378, 67K)

Iced tea lemonade, Arnold Palmer

Attached: file.png (201x251, 48K)

The initial sandwich for the first 23 seconds looked really fucking good, then it went full dumb reddit meme food.

i like shooting them out with my straw at passing traffic

God I wish that were me

That and a whole bottle of pepto bismol

End Game will never catch us

Attached: 1558410585918.jpg (1600x1854, 632K)

I like this drink but I hate all the annoying chinks i have to stand with whilst waiting to order one

Large popcorn with an apple soda.

Based and hydropilled!

and a diet coke on the side

whole Costco chicken

Attached: rgergegggg.png (1019x577, 1.13M)

why is it only 5 bucks

Because after placing a cheap ass chicken in your cart, you'll go and buy a 48 pack of mixed sparkling water, 2 boxes of candy and 2 packs of dinosaur chicken nuggets. Repeat with 20 other items

precinema-hunt deer jerky dried on the rack of my pickup, of course

Their hot dogs are such a fantastic deal. I don't even buy them for the quality, I just respect the price.

Even among Asians it's pure s0i. Overrated trash, tastes like shit too, not that I know what shit tastes like.

>OMG I am so AZN!!!
>Haha look at me, I am such an AZN cuz I drink za BOBBA TEA teehee!!

My favourite cinema sneak food? Well, for me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

based and redpilled

This and a handful of unsalted cashews/almonds/pistachios