Why doesn't hollywood cast aboriginals actors?

Attached: abbo.jpg (653x880, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e4E0EpjQ6OM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Aboriginal_avoidance_practices
youtube.com/watch?v=VDSASw4Z6co
youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
youtu.be/Nt0NcaxmGHo
youtube.com/watch?v=SHVbVBLlhCM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_of_Indigenous_Australians
news.com.au/finance/real-estate/buying/i-decided-to-take-possession-of-it-developer-claims-squatters-rights-on-17-million-sydney-home/news-story/1f2805419ece0d91b721976bd125612f
quinaultindiannation.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=s1yeBmSFkC4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dravidian_people
youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because aborigines aren't even human.

>Implying blacks are human

wtf that's racist.

You simply cannot find full-blooded abos that can function like that. Take a look at any organisation, government body/position etc that represents Abos. You'll struggle to find any officials that look more less than 50% mixed.
At my Uni there was an article celebrating the graduation of "Indigenous" med students. Most of them could've passed for Norwegians.

they are ugly but I still would fuck them....

white australians don't let them have any power so how will they hold positions?

They were muslims?

it's realist

Lel. But seriously.

Attached: Capture.png (651x525, 526K)

how can they do this with a straight face lol

LMAO

Is this an SBS article?

because white women prefer to see african actor on screen

They are trannies btw
or at least male crossdressers
>but i repeat myself
how do you satiate your GAyMP for aboriginals user?

god I wish I was 1/64th abo so I could get extra neetbux

Because culturally it's offensive to them to look at images of the deceased. So once an abo dies they can't watch a film with them in it.
I assume that's why.

Just say you are what the fuck are they going to do ask for dna?

BLEACHED

This is me but in canada
have "metis" status despite being 95% white genetically, get all the gibs of full blooded natives

you have to prove its in the bloodline ie birth certificates, family documents etc

The girl on the left is the only one with the slightest trace of abo and I can only tell because I'm looking for it. This is ridiculous

When the fuck did they make that shit up ? Did they have cameras for thousands of years or something?

That picture is diversity bingo

ever see warnings like this youtube video?
youtube.com/watch?v=e4E0EpjQ6OM

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Aboriginal_avoidance_practices

they can't even name the dead, it's some taboo bullshit

WHITE DOGS ARE FUCKING RACIST THAT'S WHY

YOU KNOW ITS TRUE WHITE DOGS

YOUR WOMEN CANT RESIST THE BAC

(big abbo cock)

fake and gay, abbos can't write

thread theme
>youtube.com/watch?v=VDSASw4Z6co

youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg

Attached: 1527307842754.jpg (840x617, 108K)

>The Irish of Australia are white
Another group of subhumans

Attached: abo doctors.jpg (1345x663, 322K)

>that entire wikipedia article
>mfw some insinuates abos are human

Attached: 1455839300053.jpg (664x441, 33K)

Attached: abo mother.jpg (670x567, 58K)

Ausbrah here:

>Knew ONE full-blooded Aboriginal person in my life
>He was violent and mentally stunted to the point where in 6th grade, he was treated like a pre-schooler and given no real accountability (even though he threw scissors at a girl and punched a kid in the back of the head and broke his hand because of it)
>One guy I know with Aboriginal blood in him looks so white that I didn't even know he was anything but white
>Whenever I see Aboriginals in public, they're loud, stinky and dishevelved
>They always congregate in parks and just sit around doing nothing

go watch batman vs superman retard

Attached: ten-canoes-movie-poster-2006-1020409339.jpg (500x721, 89K)

Too much trouble to domesticate them.

Attached: abo art.jpg (664x463, 41K)

CHECK YOUR FACTS

Attached: 268x0w.jpg (268x402, 40K)

from what i understand, they sat around doing nothing before Europeans arrived too.

>ITen
>ICanoes

They tried to cast this one, but then she got maggoted, started calling everyone "white dog cunts" then attacked a female paramedic screeching "WHITE SLUT" then assaulted 3 police, spat on everyone and when she woke up the next morning she said it was Captain Cook's fault.

Then she did it all again.

And again.

And again.

Attached: Leilani Clarke.jpg (650x1000, 60K)

>Be Australian
>Met like two Aboriginals in my life
>Only see them if I go into poor areas (and they're outnumbered by Muslims)

Why is this? Is this what it's like with Native Americans?

Show the artwork before calling it shit

Do you never take public transport?

Go hang around the city bus station, and get culturally enriched you racist cunt.

yeah basically
im sure there are places with more Natives/Abos in our countries but you rarely see them

In fact I saw more Natives when I lived in Canada than I do here in the States, and I live in western state which typically have more Injuns than the East or South

tbqh abo genes are incredibly recessive

There's basically no abos left on the east coast. If you want to see them you have to go into the outback.

You from Melbourne or Tasmania? They're much more common in the rest of the country

Native Americans can be pretty chill when they aren't caught up on da evil white man

heres the winning piece

Attached: Mungkuri_Peter_Ngura_Wiru_Good_Country.jpg (1200x850, 289K)

WE

I do and yet I rarely see them. The buses I take are filled with whites and Asians most of the time. I live in SA if that matters.

That's what I thought.

I'm from SA and only regularly see them in the Housing Trust part of town. I think you're right.

SA. I don't think I remember seeing much in Melbourne or Sydney when I've been.

I imagine they'd be pretty cool.

Who implied that

rent free.

Natives are more common and generally less retarded, but they always seem depressed as fuck. Everyone else, black, asian, white, can at least fake a smile when interacting with fellow humans but native americans always look completely expressionless like robots.

Come to Perth. By jingo, by crikey, we've got Noongars coming out of our arseholes.

>be kiwi
>decide to go to australia over the summer holidays to earn more money
>work on a banana farm in far north queensland
>work is absolutely fucked, never accept a job on an australian banana farm user
>day off, friend and I go driving around the the outskirts of this farm
>wind up in a place that is literally called "the aboriginal shire"
>all of the roads are unpaved and riddled with potholes
>all of the houses just tin shacks, literally just bits of tin stapled together at the corners
>every single one is covered in graffiti but not actual stylized graffiti you might see in NYC or Chicago or something, literally just chicken scratch scrawled almost illegibly with like a sharpie or something
>one of the "houses" has jesus with a backwards j scrawled across the front of it
>all of the gardens are totally overgrown with tall grass and weeds
>every single property has at least once car with no wheels up on blocks covered in dents and holes and rust and smashed windows and shit
>one had a huge fucking wasp nest in it
>there is trash literally everywhere, just strewn about all over the place everywhere you look
>saw less trash when I was in places like Thailand, India, and Mexico
>there are scores of absolutely emaciated, skeletal horses milling about in the middle of the dirt roads, picking at the trash to see if they can eat any of it
>a bunch of little monkey children zip by us on some sort of weird makeshift motorbike/go cart or something
>they are only wearing underwear
>they squawk at us unintelligibly as they go by
>cross over a bridge, see an at least 150kg abo matriarch bathing in the dirty brown gutter water with at least 7 of her offspring in the gully below
>the one redeeming quality of this aboriginal shire is the pristine golden beach, we take a stroll along it
>come across a sea turtle flipped over on its back, struggling to right itself
>we flip it over
cont.

It would look a lot better if there weren't fucking smudges all over the paper

>I live in SA if that matters.
Have you ever noticed that the more left wing places are the places where there are the least number of blecks?

Really makes you think.

nice blog

>>work is absolutely fucked, never accept a job on an australian banana farm user

i unironically despise australian farmers, all they do is cry poor while reaping the benefits of an absolutely fucked visa system

>a gang of adolescent baboonlike individuals literally burst forth from nearby trees brandishing sticks
>they shriek at us in their unintelligible primitive monkey language
>eventually decipher that they had flipped the turtle over deliberately and were waiting for it to bake in the sun and eat it for dinner
>apologize and walk away slowly, keeping an eye on them
>watch as they inform some of the elder gorilla people of our transgression
>they give us the stink eye and mumble amongst themselves, pointing at us and seemingly deciding what to do with us
>get back to our car ASAP
>nope the fuck out of there and never look back
and that was the first and last time I have ever been to Australia. What an absolute fucking shithole lol

Although it's probably a cultural thing, if we had any Russians around I'd probably find them just as weird and robotic too.

>wind up in a place that is literally called "the aboriginal shire"
You're supposed to apply for permission to enter aborignal territory in writing. You done goofed.

Aren't NAs always stoic on purpose though?

I have noticed. It really does get the ol' noggin joggin'.

I unironically like this alot.

I feel like smiling all the fucking time is just an American thing.

the girl on the left kind has slight features.

>it's offensive to them to look at images of the deceased. So once an abo dies they can't watch a film with them in it
I guess abos are screwed in the afterlife of this movie.

Attached: E9DDABC7-42FD-45DA-B896-46EEDD110EC8.jpg (442x640, 154K)

Same. I recognise the plants too.

>parts of your own country are literally off limits to you unless you get permission from conquered, primitive creatures that have not evolved for more than 30 thousand years
ya dun goofed australia

It's not offensive. They literally get the fucking heebie jeebies because they fully believe in angry ghosts and shit.

thanks for reading user I hope you enjoyed

>Aren't NAs always stoic on purpose though?

By stoic you mean drunk, then yes.

They aren't the only primal folk that came to the conclusion of that photography is somehow bad.I would assume, that it stems greatly from them seeing photograph for the first time and being shocked on a device, which can if like magic, capture a realistic likeness of everything it sees.

From a modern perspective it is easy to forget, that the things we have now have not been around for that long and if you'd take most of the things we have back in time 100 or so years. most of it would be fully alien to people of the era.

Indeed, but it's true. I spent some time in an aboriginal community called Warburton, about 700kms from the nearest actual town. Before going I had to apply for permission, let them know if I planned to do any hunting, swap the petrol out of my car for a special (FUCKING EXPENSIVE) kind that doesn't make you high if you sniff it, and promise not to bring any booze.

I knew of one based abbo in Midland, WA. Would play the didgeredoo for beer money and would shout at people for being innapropriate. He was the closest thing to the saudi morale police, one drunken 5 foot coon.

unironically better than Picasso.

didnt even have a work visa, worked illegally, paid in cash. this was in 2016, idk if anything has changed. the work was fucking brutal, basically a minimum 35 degrees and about ten thousand percent humidity, standing under banana tree after banana tree while some guy with a huge as machete cuts a 50kg bunch of bananas that you try to catch with your shoulders without slipping in the mud. theyre covered in plastic bags too to prevent bats from getting at them but of course spiders fucking love it in there and they crawl all over you. fucking snakes coiled in the grass nipping at you all day long.

got paid a pretty penny but of course it was a big wad of cash that I kept in the boot of my car which got stolen by some aussie cunt just before I left in Cairns. had to call my dad to wire me money to get home. fucking hate australia

>swap the petrol out of my car for a special (FUCKING EXPENSIVE) kind that doesn't make you high if you sniff it
incredible

Attached: 1560178031195.jpg (1024x576, 30K)

>swap the petrol out of my car for a special (FUCKING EXPENSIVE) kind that doesn't make you high if you sniff it, and promise not to bring any booze.
big fucking lol m8

Could only see it happen for Aphex Twin videos

holy kek please tell me this is real

How degenerate is Bruce to have bleached any to begin with

Not a looker in the bunch

Come on now be honest, whole back row has fucked up abo-ish faces

It is pretty amazing. You have to do it twice. Once at that 700km mark, and then at the roadhouse about 250kms from the actual community, so that it's more likely that there's no "real" petrol left in the tank when you get there.

It's an overwhelmingly sad experience being there though. The kids are all great. They're cheeky but not arseholes and they unironically have hopes and dreams. But sometime around 12-13 they nearly all go wrong and start getting arrested. Probably doesn't help that child abuse is so rife that in some towns literally 100% of girls 6-12 have STDs. Every. Single. One.

The whole dry community is the matriarchs trying to get the rapists under control.

Attached: Warbo_kids.jpg (800x629, 166K)

that maybe 9 or 10 year old girl looks like a 47 year old prostitute.

It's proof that some men really will sleep with anything

Can you give me an honest answer as to why Australia is such a shitty country?

Why on earth are you generalizing Australia from remote community Aboriginals?

>no petrol allowed within a 700km radius of abo villages for fear of sniffing
jesus christ and I thought maori were bad

If you have a sex drive and live alone in the outback for years, all it takes is a whiff of pussy. It doesn't matter in what it is attached to.

Well for example most Native Americans here in the US are not much to be proud of but hell they are a lot more respectable than this.

And this user's account of what it is like in these places is absurd and unfathomable here in the USA. The fact that something like this could ever exist in a supposedly first world country raises a lot of legitimate questions about the structure and organization of Australia.

There's literally nothing wrong with Australia, I should fucking know I live here. Just don't leave the coast. There's nothing of value inland unless you're mining shit.

It's like China, except 70% Shanghai and only 5% Inner Mongolia tier.

Irish

Wtf just how bonzer is sniffing petrol??

I'm in Adelaide as well as see them all the time in the city, lot's of real primitive ones straight from the APY lands who come down to get medical treatment as well who speak their nunga bunga language

>Rape their people
>Wonder why they're depressed

In the US, you get shot if you dare enter the inner city. Australia's wilderness is at least outside its cities.

It's impossible to fix aboriginal small towns. How much do you have to pay teachers to go out there, how much do you need to make services appear? Remember, these places are thousands of kilometers from civilization, logistics is a huge issue.

The only way to fix things is to centralize and create large towns on the coast, but we can't do that because its too paternalistic and authoritarian.

Australia, or at least where I live down south is arguably one of the best first world countries.

>The fact that something like this could ever exist in a supposedly first world country

>here in USA

For the most part it isn't. But yeah, if you ever go look at the places where the aboriginals are running their own show... Jesus fucking wept.

There's an aborignal women names Bess Price who is a member of the Northern Territory government. She's from Alice Springs, she knows exactly what is wrong with aboriginal people, and the lefties fucking hate her because she isn't afraid to say it. This is the sort of person needed to fix things, not the "IT'S ALL WHITE PEE-PO'S FAULT" kind.

Australia is a lot larger than people think and these communities are situated very, very far from society. Plus as a race they're not very intelligent and blame the white man for all of their problems.

youtu.be/Nt0NcaxmGHo

Head-spins, vomitting and brain damage.

where i was working on the banana farm was just a little bit outside cairns. as i said we even walked along the beach, it was directly on the coast and not far from a reasonably large centre (cairns) and not too much farther from an absolutely huge regional metropolis (brisbane)

Australia is one of best 1st world countries by most metrics precisely because Abos were mostly genocided and then kept in small remote outback communities.

there are some very nice rural areas, but yeah, in the grand scheme of things they really aren't that far from the coast either

>Australia is one of the best countries
>pic related is unironically a 1.2 million dollar house in Sydney
cope harder ausfaggots

Attached: 2205e492a7f436ca778efb6a37fe1674.jpg (649x365, 47K)

>And this user's account of what it is like in these places is absurd and unfathomable here in the USA.

I could go to any ethnic backwoods area in any country of the world and experience the same thing

Based abbo's.

Attached: lesboabbo.jpg (1350x72, 56K)

You honestly can't. Nothing like that is observable anywhere in America. Believe me, the government simply would not allow it because of bad PR. Conditions on indian reservations are worse for sure and they're a huge point of contention and constantly talked about in the news, but nothing like what that user described in Australia. Not even close.

honestly huffing petrol is pretty fucking fun, dont knock it til you tried it

Basically, you've got this whole fucked situation where the abos are reliant on handouts from the government to stay alive because they have no way of providing for themselves, but the welfare is also what sustains their completely self destructive lifestyle and disfunctional communities. They have no self control when it comes to drugs, alcohol or anything, really. No one wants to talk about how abos have well below replacement level birth rates and are actually a dying race, nor can you even suggest there's something wrong with them without being labeled as a racist, so nothing changes while they continue to decline into oblivion.

Because they are somewhere in Australia which is too far away

I had a similar experience just like this in the Taholah Washington Indian Reservation.

I could probably drive there right now and it would happen again.

Your blind if you DONT think this shit happens state side. Things are never going to get better, especially if you don't at least recognize it.

Really it’s because China needs more iron ore than excavated in human history to this point

Check'd
And "le edgy Yea Forums" racism aside. Can someone tell me why aboriginals in the west have it so bad? There's a disproportionately high amount of homeless and drunk natives in Canada.

Attached: 1561161760788.jpg (614x767, 49K)

At my old (Catholic) high-school we had a partnership program with a school in Alice springs. For a week every year some Abo students from there would come over to Sydney and vice versa. At the end of the week they'd give a speech to the assembly - keep in mind that these were absolute cream of the crop of the Abo school - and they each had to be given a single sentence to speak through, one at a time. The kids from our school would do the rest (vast majority of the speaking). I'm pretty sure those Abos would've grown up with English their whole life too. But they could barely manage to get through a single simply-written sentence each, speaking as slowly and awkwardly as you could imagine. It was a real eye-opening experience for me, had only ever seen Abos from a distance before that.

From this image alone I can see that they have paved roads and actual houses not constructed of tin. There is also no trash, no starving horses, nobody wandering around in their underwear. I mean it's not even close. I've never been to Australia so I won't assume everything he says is true but by others' reactions and the whole no gasoline within 700km thing is real and this image which clearly shows dirt roads and trash everywhere, I would say that conditions on even the worst indian reservations in America are magnitudes better than conditions on even the best Aboriginal reservation in Australia.

Attached: taholah.jpg (1170x300, 95K)

>When the fuck did they make that shit up ? Did they have cameras for thousands of years or something?
-Australian Aboriginal avoidance practices
-Avoidance of naming the dead
>Traditionally, this meant avoiding referring to a deceased individual by name directly after their death as a mark of respect[4]—and also because it is considered too painful for the grieving family. Today the practice continues in many communities, but has also come to encompass avoiding the publication or dissemination of photography or film footage of the deceased as well. Many Australian television programs and films include a title card warning Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders that "Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander viewers are advised that the following program may contain images and voices of people who have died." (as recommended by the Australian Broadcasting Network)
>The avoidance period may last anywhere from 12 months to several years. The person can still be referred to in a roundabout way, such as, "that old lady", or by their generic skin name, but not by first name.[4] In some Central Australian communities, if for example, an individual named Alice dies, that name must be avoided in all contexts. This can even include the township Alice Springs being referred to in conversation in a roundabout way (which is usually fine, as the Indigenous name can be defaulted to). Those of the same name as the deceased are referred to by a substitute name during the avoidance period such as Kuminjay, used in the Pintubi-Luritja dialect,[6] or Galyardu, which appears in a mid-western Australia Wajarri dictionary for this purpose.

>be 12, parents move to Darwin
>boong central
>be on a bus full of tourists
>bus driver wont let absolutely smashed coon on
>tourists muttering racist racist
>old fella wobbles off the bus
>drops his pants and does a massive shit in the bus shelter
>local old guy tells the tourists 'Theres your indigenous culture experience cunts'
>my soul leaves my body from holding in the laughter and the stench reaching us

So are you trying to say they're ALL stupid? Back to /pol/.

Attached: 1561115644464.gif (245x245, 722K)

>abos have well below replacement level birth rates and are actually a dying race

Maybe it’s for the best m8

>Can someone tell me why aboriginals in the west have it so bad?
It's already been explained in this thread, but you thought it was "racism".

Can Aborigines even speak English? I have never heard an Aborigine speak a full sentence.

No, i didn't think it was racism. I just don't want the usual idiots replying "niggers and jews!"

>identify as abbo

Attached: 13BB93C3-6CAD-4C48-804F-74512844B8EC.jpg (750x695, 201K)

You see articles about ancient abo languages going extinct all the time, so I assume that most of the younger generations just grow up with English, but I'm really not sure how it is for the remote outback communities.

Yes, but 80% of their vocabulary is 'white dog'

we need to classify them as an actual animal species and get them into a breeding program to bring them back from endangered

They were classified under Fauna & Flora up until the 80s.

Attached: 1491823576906.jpg (248x189, 18K)

Why do we need more shat on bus shelters?

Lots of aboriginal kids are actually ESL, the more remote the more likely they don't actually speak english at home. There was a stink a few years ago when the NT government tried to force schools to teach in english for the majority of the day.

I had a drunk abo bloke forget that he was asking me for money half-way through the sentence once.

"Hey! You got five bucks... you white cunt?"

Yeah makes sense, but still, those kids would've been taught English in school and had plenty of time to practice their speech beforehand, to see them struggle through a single sentence so badly was just sad.

>Initial war/conquest/whatever the fuck you want to call it happens
>The conquering people look back on what they did as wrong
>Give the natives benefits and their own reserves, become more lenient on them when it comes to crime, etc
>Their reserves are artifically sustained by government intervention, no real infastructure, no incentive to actually have a job thanks to welfare, usually far away from any major cities
>You have an entire population with no responsibilities and free benefits forever
>Years later, drug use, drinking and crime rampant in these communities, can't talk about these problems because critizing the natives is considered racist
>Can't take away benefits now because they're reliant on it, but the benefits also enable the problem causing a downward spiral of bullshit

That's how it went with abos, you can correct me if it's different elsewhere.

is this actually real?

How do white people get away with pretending being aboriginal?

youtube.com/watch?v=SHVbVBLlhCM

WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

Attached: 1540743086398.jpg (720x960, 117K)

It's full of australians, muslims, and abbos. Imagine meeting an abbo muslim that talks like an ausie. Isn't that the most horrifying image you've ever thought of? Well that's australia.

Probably. Boomers (actual Boomers not 30 year olds) totally fucked the housing market, especially in Sydney

>The white people were the good guys all along
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_of_Indigenous_Australians

Attached: 1561040632320.png (292x307, 96K)

most likely yes. housing prices in most cities are fucked.

Well did you?

No, it's actually worth 1.7 million dollars (around 1.2 million USD). The guy who owns it was awarded ownership because he saw it was empty and just decided to start fixing it up. The courts awarded it to him on bullshit "squatters rights" white the actual family who owns it got nothing, totally jewed out of their own property. This is Australia. Some sad son of a bitch is going to pay almost 2 million dollars for an absolute shit bungalow while the actual owners get nothing. Australians unironically call this place "the lucky country" as in we are all lucky to have been born in such a great country. Totally in denial. This country is fucking shit and so is everyone in it.

news.com.au/finance/real-estate/buying/i-decided-to-take-possession-of-it-developer-claims-squatters-rights-on-17-million-sydney-home/news-story/1f2805419ece0d91b721976bd125612f

Where did he ever say that you dumbass?

Just try and tell me whites are the same species as these creatures

The biggest mistake was being too lazy to finish the job

How exactly did you infer that from my post?

Attached: 1559903841958.jpg (456x311, 54K)

>an abbo muslim that talks like an ausie
Meet Junaid Thorne. Once arrested and kicked out of Saudi Arabia for being a terrorist. Now an ISIS supporter, whose followers have killed people in Australia and whose own brother is currently in jail with the other "tinnie terrorists" who planned to sail to the Philippines and starting cutting heads off.

And Anne Ali, Labor Party, is the main reason he's still walking around free.

Attached: Junaid Thorne.jpg (650x366, 31K)

This is great

Thats the TOWN of taholah washington, not the reserve you mong.

>Property records show the 498 square metre, three-bedroom, one-bathroom, one car space house
>1.7 million dollars
lmao wtf australia is ass

Dunno what to tell you man, there are literally a billion chinamen and when you let them in on your property market shit goes to hell real quick.

I like it

There's Junaid in the white dress. The ginger prick is another ISIS recruit from Anne Ali's old stomping grounds at Curtin Uni.

Attached: 150814genthorne1_19utan5-19utao1.jpg (656x403, 162K)

Do you think that they did SS+GOMAD?

Attached: 220px-Bathurst_Island_men.jpg (219x168, 12K)

quinaultindiannation.com/

This is all I could find on the reservation. It actually looks nice, they even have a tourism section with things to do. Streets ahead of whatever hellhole kiwi user described in Australia. Certainly no restrictions on gasoline in the area. You're grasping at straws. The fact is that the conditions in these aboriginal settlements in Australia simply cannot be replicated in other first world nations, only in third world nations like those of Africa and South Asia.

I saw a vid on some all-Aboriginal fashion show where all the models looked at least half European. Elaine George, hailed as the first Aboriginal model to appear on a Vogue cover back in the 90s, just looks like a tanned European and has blue eyes.
I find that some visibly mixed girls can be quite cute, like Samantha Harris, but pureblooded Abos sadly seem to be uniformly repulsive looking.

I was in Melbourne for half my life and only ever saw abbos sitting outside the state library with their flag wearing 50 coats and footy scarves each drinking from cans. There were signs protesting something but I never read them, no one did.

I asked my father if he ever saw them at all in the 40s and 50s. Nope. You'd be more likely to run into a Chinaman in the street than a blackfella.

How come abos look like pajeets? Are they related?

no, pajeets are actually aryan

Way back, yes.

damn user, you must have a lower iq than most abos do

Abos and Melanesians are basically what the first wave of humans in Asia and the Pacific looked like. In the Indian context, they formed the "Ancestral South Indian" stock which is found in purish form among some tribals, but which is mixed with Caucasoid in varying proportions through most of the subcontinent.

what are the property prices in San Francisco or close to New York city?
>The average Australian house has 89 square metres of floor space, according to findings published by BT Investment Management.

>In a comparison of 14 countries, Australia came out on top, followed by the United States (77 square metres), Canada (72 square metres) and Denmark (55 square metres).

youtube.com/watch?v=s1yeBmSFkC4

Don't be ramma rammmma

When I was at a Melb uni residential college this cleaning lady would clean my room once a week. She looked like a haggard, Dickensian charlady down to the missing teef and all.
She was perfectly pleasant, but took seriously the question "how are you" etc., and would regale me the very worst stories about her daily life with a perfectly cheerful, straight face as if it were the most normal thing in the world. I mean horrid shit.
>me daughter's husband bashed her (again) so Is have to cook more tonight for the kids"
was the most mild thing.
Then one day it slipped out:
>Oh yeah, ah, me husband's tribe-
So interrupted her and she clarified that she herself was part abbo, not that she looked it at all,but then everything made sense.

man...europeans really fucked those abos up

The blurry pics of those violent sentinal island spearchuckers look like abbo, and they're right next to India.
And they've been separated by all humanity for about as along.

boomers think that everyone born after them doesn't deserve to live

The difference is the USA has literally dozens of huge metropolitan cities with livable living costs whereas Australia basically limits you to 5. NYC and San Fran are borderline unlivable unless you earn a six figure salary, literally everyone knows that. But there are dozens of others to choose from. In Australia if you can't cut it you've basically got your choice of Brisbane, Perth, or Adelaide. The cost of living in all of those cities eclipses the cost of most American cities by a country mile. You literally listed the tech capital of the world and the economic capital of the world as some kind of trump card? You're actually retarded.

this lists living space but not price, you pay a lot less for living space in America. A lot less.

Unironically a catchy song

Just a bit of 'fun's info for you, these two are Tiwi 'Sista' girls. A local name given to Tiwi Island gay men who crossdress.

it was government policy to breed dark aborigines out to create a "white australia" (yes australia did it when it was cool) which meant the pure dark chocolate aborgines with 0 white features were matched up to white europeans to keep diluting them out over dozens of generations
those dudes who went first had it real tough though i'm not sure if they had their own white wives or if their only partners were the dark aborigines who've never worn bras in their lives

inbred anglos

Dravidians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dravidian_people

So you get an average of 12% more living space in Australia in exchange for like 300% cost? What's your point?

don't bother. australians have an extreme superiority complex and will never admit their country has any problems

Attached: 1560931398984.png (701x578, 71K)

>JUST

I'm glad I have a job where I get paid in burgerbux instead of AUD.

>the lucky country
oh nononono

Teachers are forces to work their for a year to get their ticket

>australians have an extreme superiority complex and will never admit their country has any problems

we have our own problems but end of the day it's honestly a much better place to live in than the US. less risk, excellent government and social nets and the people are not as divisive and quick to anger/violence

>end of the day it's honestly a much better place to live in than the US
he said, based on absolutely nothing and never having once visited the united states of america

Because Hollywood is against bestiality. For now.

>less risk, excellent government and social nets and the people are not as divisive and quick to anger/violence
lmao holy fuck m8 excellent government? not as quick to anger/violence? where do you fucking live? youre absolutely fucking bonkers lol

>the people are not as divisive
translation: there's more groupthink and obedience
>quick to anger/violence
[gets glassed/king hit at the pub]

>some fucking leafs

This. Happening in west coast USA too. Fucking traitor governments.

kiwi user here
this is total nonsense because australians are the most aggressive and confrontational people I have ever met. Many of the bars close quite early but that doesnt stop them from fighting. everyone drinks this horse piss called XXXX which is I think literally like 3% but still they get way too drunk and try to argue with you and fight you over nothing. Also working on the banana farm, afterward all of the local farmers would get us to go out for a drink and they would all drink this weird as fuck greek spirit called ouzo which is fucking disgusting and vile and then they would get very belligerent and there would be a huge bar fight basically every night and at least one chair would be thrown.

Australians are literally barbarians.

This is pretty good

>still better than NZ in every metric
stay seething

>be american
>get shot

come back when there isnt rampant gang violence and mass shootings in your country you mongs. Not to mention your blatant corporation boot licking.

you're literally throwing stones from the biggest glass house that exists on this planet

I hate our current government because they see America as a model and are trying their first to fuck up what little we currently have

kek

I mean I really don't know if your posts are bait but your reddit spacing sure makes it seem that way. I am going to stop replying to your meme posts.

i like in western sydney, blacktown to be specific so id like to think i know what im talking about

Exactly. Which is why we need to stop people from coming here.

pretty tired and in bed so posts are a little low effort but i do believe Australia is a much safer and better place to live in than the shithole America looks to be

fucking lol holy shit

>guns are bad! m-mass shootings!
right out of the auscuck handbook. are you going to call americans fat next?

Attached: 1532317586851.jpg (665x1299, 172K)

The only fist fight I've personally seen on a city bus was started by two drunk kiwis telling a boong they were "more australian than you, cunt".

You're just pissed off cause we're sending all your crim bikies back where they came from.

having been an aussie who has lived in both the US and australia, Australia is way nicer to live in but the US has more going on

Ouzo is good. Love licorice.

safer? possibly. better? absolutely not and it isnt even close dude

And they probably benefited some form of positive action.

Their iq is so low I'm not sure they'd be capable

well maybe, I'm just telling you what I saw m80

We got a fair few fat Aussies here to so not going to say that but your cherry picking of a few gangs is honestly completely retarded.

Apex was legit nothing but a bunch of useless ethnic teens being used by bikies to commit crimes and sell drugs in Australia's most cucked city. Notice how you dont hear about shit like that happening in NSW or western sydney areas that have the most concentrated number of ethnics

That kiwi flog doesn't realise that there's more Greeks living in Australia than any country other than Greece, even when he's drinking their piss.

if I'm being totally fair queenslanders truly are a different breed, especially up far north

>95% white
>officially métis

That's absurd when you know that white americans are also 95% white on average, and that it's around 80% for whites in south america.

its been a while since I laughed this hard lol, thank you user

safety and good opportunity for stable income, wage growth and career are some of the most important markers of a country.

hell even our tax system shits over the US. GST is calculated pre-purchase, you dont have to work out your own taxes after being paid, it's done pre-wages etc. just small little things in how our federal government operates just makes it a stress free country hence why our populace can be so apathetic about politics in general. it's way too comfy to get too worked up about anything

It took me an embarrassingly big amount of time to realize it wasn't a random picture of white people graduating with no link with the headline.

way to miss the point. no non coastal american cop would tell citizens to "just let gangbangers take your property." they would be laughed out of town if they did

Attached: 1532317849391.jpg (624x795, 97K)

I guarantee you the average American is much happier and way comfier than the average Australian. Everything in the media is hyper-inflated. And when you think about it, of course it is. The media is selling ads just like everyone else.

>XXXX
>banana farm
you forgot to mention you were located in QLD the entire time

holy fuck that is pathetic

>taught constantly in Primary School that Aborignals are the oldest and wisest people on Earth and should be respected because us White people are evil and irreversibly damaged their way of life
>they're actually massive fuckheads who can turn anything into drugs, drink constantly, rape each other in the desert while mumbling gibberish about rainbow snakes and giant Emus, and are almost as bad as the urban youth of Detroit
Pure Aboriginals are beyond saving. It's funny how the 1/4 Abos are light-years more tolerable and intelligent.

nah I mentioned it here that said I did spend several weeks in melbourne which I can honestly say is a city with absolutely zero personality that tries its hardest to emulate london/nyc which it does very poorly and that there is actually an absurd amount of rubbish there. the rubbish in particular I was in awe of, I had never experienced anything like it

Pajeets are a mixture of Indo-European invaders from Iran, and Dravidians formally settled into the Indus valley and now wedged into the south of India.
Aborigines are closely related to Dravidians IIRC.

no excuses, user. shut up and do as you're told

Attached: 0b6b67b6c9df17380c2ba568e1a08e822d86d49940b7d358337c8be9ee918f4f.jpg (720x540, 91K)

Fuck I love this country. ADVANCE AUSTRALIA FAIR.

what the fuck were you importing you saucy pervert

Please keep it that way, when shit hits the fan in Europe, I'm headed to live with you lot.

this shit thread is 228 replies deep and still no one has mentioned "black as" ffs Yea Forums

simpsons porn

Attached: 1501690542878.png (723x693, 459K)

>I guarantee you the average American is much happier and way comfier than the average Australian.

the average american likely has more things to stress about than the average australian.
>paranoia in back of mind about your kids HS and students there
>exorbitant hospital and insurance costs
>constant fear-mongering on both sides in media

I know these are constantly pointed out but thats because they do make a significant difference.These alone compared to normal stresses of everyday life like bills etc, which i like said earlier are made easier for the average Australian with things like GST, an actual minimum wage, medicare and just general ease of life things.

Now i've never been to the USA to be fair but life just seems easier as an Australian

ok keep being tough on crime there bud but like i said earlier its australia's most cucked city and state. I doubt you'd hear something like that in NSW

>An internet cartoon showing characters modelled on Bart, Lisa and Maggie Simpson engaging in sex acts, is child pornography
what about milhouse

Recently it's because retards living off benefits in the shithole part of the country keep voting for the liberals who are selling our country piecemeal to the highest bidder while stripping our rights and fucking our environment sideways.

If you took the right to vote away from anyone living more than 100 miles from the coast this country would be a utopia.

inb4 scomo boomers shit up the thread

Everything you listed is over-inflated by the media and by retarded communists like Michael Moore. Do you really think that if life were really that bad for over 300 million people in the greatest country on Earth that things wouldn't change? You're eating up fake shit fed to you by retards that hate America.

>Now i've never been to the USA to be fair but life just seems easier as an Australian
nigga what the fuck are you even typing all of this out for

Attached: 1559929768272.jpg (1024x888, 63K)

I hate modern art.

actually got a letter like this when i tried buying a diving dagger on ebay lul

Attached: 1561081174813.jpg (1242x1241, 100K)

>How degenerate is Bruce to have bleached any to begin with
Earliest recorded bleaching was American seal hunters in Tasmania taking them as squaws.
Here is what Tasmanian Abos looked like.

Attached: Trugannini_1866.jpg (324x465, 49K)

This but also our media is owned by crooks who support our destruction, a majority of the country is unlivable without subsidizing but idiots refuse to abandon it, and we've horribly mishandled our economy so there's a growing crisis with foreign ownership of our shit.

Netflix Aboriginal

good. we can't risk becoming like those stupid americans

Attached: 1515649561785.jpg (1125x1674, 1013K)

The dagger part is probably what got you. Double-edged knives aren't legal at least in VIC. Although they do get through.
I got these non-double edged knives in without any fuss.

Attached: varusteleka-terävä-skrama-02.jpg (800x743, 73K)

>greatest country on Earth that things wouldn't change? You're eating up fake shit fed to you by retards that hate America.

you cant call it the greatest country when basic shit like that is still a problem. no need to be such a nationalistic mong

because thanks to American imperialism, the whole world is pretty much fully aware of their flaws and benefits. plus family and internet friends that live over there

>illegal weapons
>pellet guns
name a country that got JUST'd harder than australia

Abo trannies need to make the least effort out of all trannies. They don't even need to shave.

Attached: abo woman.jpg (1024x683, 382K)

Here's a brain tester.

We are told that it's racist to point out that some people claiming aboriginality are white. Because "being white doesn't mean they're not aboriginal". However, there are still aboriginal people in Tasmania who look very aboriginal, but we are told that "Tasmanian aboriginals are extinct", because "Tasmanian aboriginal" refers strictly to "pure bloods".

>how can they do this with a straight face lol

The universities have pressure on them to graduate Abos which means they have a strong incentive to not ask questions when an applicant claims they are an Abo.
There's supposedly a law that says if you claim you're an Abo no one is allowed to say you are not one - but consider that they have absolutely no incentive to ask an applicant if they really are one. There's no benefit for them.
There's an infamous video of a Jewish guy trying to bring diseased leaves into Australia from that border police show. I suspect that guy was 100% non-Abo but had historically abused this system.
Very few people want to claim they are Abo even when there's all these benefits for it.

can you imagine the shithole we'd have if rabid ethnics and bogans had access to the arsenal Americans are allowed. it's bad enough living in western syd with meth junkies and shit

being aware of a country's flaws and benefits is much different from adamantly insisting that one place is superior to another in several respects
All this while speaking from a position of 0 experience, which makes it even more ridiculous
This might come as a surprise to you, but the US is a large country with a vast range of lifestyles and trying to make any sweeping generalization of the entire populace is close to impossible

Is there a SINGLE attractive pure blood abbo?

Yeah I think there must be some kind of deal there where they agreed that if they just pretend Tasmanian Abos don't exist forever then they never have to pay out money or land.

Here's another thing about that, though: we're supposed to say someone who is mostly white is 100% bush boong but European people are not considered Indigenous people in their own countries due to limited migration among Europeans.

>one place is superior to another in several respects

because it is. just because it's a large country with different lifestyles doesn't mean that you guys aren't missing out on quality of life changes that the rest of the developed world enjoys.

but i thought australia was "much safer" and "less risk", and australians were "not as divisive and quick to anger/violence"?

>quality of life changes
nigga life is not a video game
you have never been to a single part of America by your own admission and you keep saying things like this, it's embarassing
I don't even feel that strongly about this place but you're making me play devil's advocate because you cannot stop screaming from a position of ignorance

none of the things you listed are a serious problem outside of areas that dont have an enormous black/hispanic/illegal population. these problems exist in nyc and la and chicago for a reason. find out what its like in places like columbus ohio.

Our murder-rate is about the same as you "man gets penis caught in ceiling fan" rate.

attractiveness is in the eye of the beholder user.

It's a coping mechanism. I have a theory that the heat melts their brains.

>can you imagine the shithole we'd have if rabid ethnics and bogans had access to the arsenal Americans are allowed.

If you control for Africans the violence in the USA is about the same as Switzerland.
Interestingly: if you look at American blacks on their own they almost perfectly reproduce the rates of an African country.

It's abo art, which makes it prehistoric, not modern.

Sadly, nobody will listen to this.

feelio when i rawdogged a boong sheila behind the local dans

Is there a kino for this feel?

He did mention "rabid ethnics" though. Infuriatingly I have seen Australians say we can't have our guns back now because of Africans.

best post I have seen in a while

you couldnt make one full abo from all the 1/8ths and 1/16ths between them

a bit rude to be honest

youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs

Attached: Tune.jpg (354x286, 15K)

Abos are basically literally the worst people on the planet.

It’s not really their fault but the ones that have been woven into society can’t function beyond standing drunk on a street corner yelling.

If you want to visit Australia stay clear of northern half

is that a trans?

yea precisely because we have these kind of laws that discourage anti social behaviours and actions, making it safer and low risk

what is so hard for you to understand? we have laws in place that make make life easier for people and you don't. I don't have to live in America to figure that out. It's just simply research and news.

>none of those problems you listed are an issue outside of places that contain a significant percentage of Americans

this is precisely what I mean though. you can't just ignore issues and say it's only because of these people or those people. They're Americans regardless, this is what i mean by divisive.

Like why even bother being one whole country at this point

you ignored rabid ethnics and bogans? it wasn't an african junkie that tried to fucking stab when i walking was it

yup

Both XXXX Gold and Ouzo are delicious you absolute embodiment of a feminine penis.

are those abos laughing at the tranny? 1:49

this post reads like shit because tired but hopefully you can infer what i meant.

I was just pointing out that:
did mention non-whites.

I doubt they even know where they are or what they're doing

>3.5%
>delicious
Which one of us has the feminine penis?

Attached: fag.png (539x691, 239K)

I was once attacked at a bus station by a paranoid ice addict.

less bullshit, more cute abo pics

Attached: c092db9464aa0fd27eacf74f6943c076.jpg (1023x576, 62K)

That's what happens when you tax the shit out of alcohol and tobacco.

>one of Australia's most popular beers
lmao holy shit no wonder Australian posters are so fucking gay and stupid

is 3.5% even legally a beer?

yeap it did but didn't pinpoint them as sole cause of the issue like >we can't have our guns back now because of Africans.

i mean cmon, that's being a little bit disingenuous

as was I senpai with a massive knife no less but it was a rare occurrence

4x is great negro, those are your daybeers, you can still drive and function fully. Don’t ruin gains too much neither. Then you drink green cans or wine at night cunt

daily reminder to join your local abowaffen division.

Attached: images - 2019-06-22T185356.746.jpg (465x659, 71K)

>wine at night
kiwi user confirming. Australian liquor is absurdly overprice. I am talking like $70 for 700ml of Jim Beam. For some reason the wine is cheap as hell, like $4 a bottle at the cheapest. totally fucked and stupid. dumb country overall.

In living memory you could take your gun on public transport for all to see and people didn't give you a second-look.
Gun violence was never a problem in Australia until (((they))) decided to crash this plane WITH NO SURVIVORS.

>yea precisely because we have these kind of laws that discourage anti social behaviours and actions
yeah unlike america, where crime is legal

>sitting at a bar
>Abbo isn’t allowed to order because apparently he has a stamp or somethow that tracks how much he’s been drinking
Australia is fucking based. Do Americans really let niggers and dogs order at the bar?

>no non coastal cop would
>no true scotsman

dogs usually, niggers less so but it depends on the state

california and new york aren't america

Yeah it’s actually retarded how expensive liquor is. But then you can go find some real high quality wine. I mean regular price going at the $60 for like 20. My friend in Victoria got away with like $1000 worth of wine for 250 bucks

thats because theres a shitload of land dedicated to winerys in order to launder money. spirits are taxed

I feel bade for you, he only had a hammer and ran off after thinking an ambulance was a cop car

>discourage anti social behaviours and actions

where in the post did it say crime was legal in America?

We hate you too, you fucking scab dog.
Stop stealing Australian jobs.

so what you're saying is most Australians have abbo blood

Attached: 1533419037127.jpg (492x388, 39K)

australian iq in action

Most Australians in their lifetime can probably count the amount of times they see Abos on their hands.

every country is dumb as fuck on some way, genuinely appreciate how you can be good sports about it -- god knows how much retarded bs i put up with being from nz and just laugh it off
you and i both know you would never do that job so fuck your mum cunt

Attached: 4channelposters.jpg (414x279, 68K)

i love abbo threads

You need to understand that Aboriginal Australians have an average IQ of 62. They were more or less hunter gatherers before the British arrived. It is very hard for people of that level of intelligence to function in industrial society. For comparison Native Americans have an IQ of 85, which although still low, does not severely inhibit their ability to learn the way an IQ in the 60s does.

Depends on the attire. I worked at a bar in college as a barback slave boy and we had a small "clientele" problem that didn't mix with our college crowd.

Banning work boots solved a lot of the problem.

I remember that guy, ranting and screaming that the laws shouldn’t apply to him because they’ve already been oppressing him for 200 years. What a cunt.
Judaism and Islam are both making serious moves into the Aboriginal population, as it gives them a fig leaf for deep penetration into aboriginal identified positions within government, law enforcement and academia. Very fucking dangerous. You heard it here first.
t. Aboriginal man.

Okay so the question is why have these people not been exterminated?

Australia is massive and empty, that should equal cheap large houses, its also a bungalow. my small 3 story house for 200k > your shit shack for 1.2mil

For most of the movie there's only two wives

Try $35-45 for Jim Beam you lying cunt.

The American military worked out that an iq of about 82 was the minimum they could accept for meatshields in the event of a way because less than that and they posed more risk than benefit.

FYI South Sudan and Somalia have AVERAGE IQs of about 71 and 68, respectively.

Which means an iq of >85 is like the top 16% of those groups. and less than 3% would be above an iq of 100.

>every human body is sacred and has potential.

Ruby Rose is aboriginal and she was in John Wick 2 and The Meg.

The thing that really bothers me about that video is those leaves he had were very clearly diseased. It's not like it was some nice leaves he could argue were a keepsake.
That fucker must have wanted to unleash that shit for some reason.

Even the WBS website lists 700ml of Jim Beam as $45, 1 litre as $50. I am telling you that when I was there it was way over that and, in any case, it's over NZ prices anyway. Also Beam is one of the cheaper products available. For example a litre of Jack Daniels is $72 dollars. Fuck off.

dragged you out of the stone age and now fund you with the white mans taxes, be grateful

They're Caucasian not Aryans you retard.

no one is allowed to order past a certain time, the abo could just have a drinking problem and had a court enforced order on him

The British are the people that went to war to end slavery across the world.
We are the best thing that happened to the Aboriginals. If it had not been our people that took Australia someone else would have.
Today the biggest gripe of Aboriginals is that we used to take half-caste children away from them so they wouldn't beat and rape them, which they did.
(And they use this story to keep us from stopping them beating and raping their children today, which they do.)

In NT there's a law I think which requires you scan your ID, tracking how much and if too much alcohol was purchased

>1:02 DIESEL FUEL ONLY
good job abbos

This is the price of Jim Beam in Launceston, Tasmania. You said Jim Beam was $70 a bottle, now you’re moving the goalposts. Typical fucking Kiwi. Stay the fuck out of my country, you dog cunt.

Attached: B80B289B-7B1B-4E8D-A8C7-180E800AE08E.jpg (976x1082, 145K)

>Like why even bother being one whole country at this point

America will split down in the next 100 years, mark my words.

it's from atlantis times

as much as I hate non-whites this isn't too bad. this doesn't mean that ethnic cleansing isn't necessary though

>53 aud is acceptable
ok dud

he's right you're wrong, Aryans were a nomadic culture that spread west from north west india

wh-what species are those

are you telling me I could find a brown injun loli to purchase? the rezs i've been to haven't been that bad

>Aboriginal Australians have an average IQ of 62
sauce for that?

>$53 in fucking tasmania
lmao kys, you know for a fact its $70+ in melbourne