Big ups to the staff at Regal Cinemas Plymouth tonight who saw me bringing in four bags full of Whopper Jrs and fries...

Big ups to the staff at Regal Cinemas Plymouth tonight who saw me bringing in four bags full of Whopper Jrs and fries but didn't do anything to stop me

Attached: bag.jpg (1920x1080, 165K)

>no drinks
they knew what they were doing, you were gonna get thirsty eventually

Based coupon code 9985

I hope you paid them back by not making a huge mess

btw this actually possible but YOU HAVE TO BE FULL ALPHA

don't try this if you're not a complete chad unless you wanna embarrass yourself.

Great job you fat fuck

Lose some fucking weight you fat piece of shit

where i live (nsw australia) you can bring whatever food you want and the 14 year old taking tickets doesn’t give a fuck. that is if they even have someone there

They probably didn't have the balls to try to stop you, you absolute unit

Nice. That Regal in Plymouth has let you bring in so much stuff. You should tip them some time

Attached: 239489712634.jpg (474x357, 23K)

Why Whopper Jrs? Why not just Whoppers?

I worked at a Regal Cinemas in Columbus when I was 16 and saw people bringing in outside food all the time. Why the fuck would I care? I didn't get payed enough to confront people (only like $7/hr). What a shitty job that was.

he ate less than half and split each each extra one in half on all the empty seats around him

I DON'T HAVE BK IN MY CITY IT FUCKING SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS

Attached: hhmm.jpg (513x513, 16K)

I was just thinking about this a bit earlier, it would be a great business idea to open a Mctheater. Basically it's a Mcdonalds restaurant that functions on it's own, but also acts as the built-in concession for a movie theater.

Attached: mcchickengirl.jpg (1032x827, 122K)

Burger King has some of the worst burgers I've ever tasted in my life.

How can you guys eat fast food? I'm a fit guy and the idea of being satiated with some basic shit like a Hunger Tamer meal is so ridiculous to me.

In america we have 54 year old mexicans/pajeets taking the tickets instead

lmao yeah it's fucked, teenagers are instead overloaded with courses and homework throughout highschool, like 10-12 hour work days when it should be 5-6 hours and a job to grow into a working adult and they're competing against middle aged third world immigrants

>competing to be a ticket ripper

Attached: 1455048762004.jpg (240x240, 6K)

>people don't compete for entry level jobs

When you're a 16 year old kid with no work experience, it's hard to get your foot in the door anywhere. Let alone when adults are flooding into the positions.

Right now the average age of a minimum wage employee in the US is 35.

I used to rate Burger King as the worst of the big 3 but after KFC changed their chips to these fucking horrible ones, maybe Burger King deserves to be 2nd.

Attached: 72apwa6leyb11.jpg (3024x4032, 1.04M)

Why the fuck did they change them to those abominations?