Why the fuck was European culture so trash in the 90s?

Why the fuck was European culture so trash in the 90s?

I don't think humanity has ever sunk that low the in that time/place in history

Attached: pusher 1996.jpg (1600x900, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0pBmuinFxTU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's worse now but mostly because it's African and Middle Eastern culture.

You think European culture was trash in the 90s? Wait till you hear about the 20s.

Attached: Captura.jpg (777x349, 72K)

strict social conditioning and control done in order to prevent another nazi party and major war

Anyone care to explain to a cultureless burger what was going on?

new york in the 80s wasnt much better

The suicide scene is so fucking brutal. Such a great movie.

Attached: image.jpg (1200x675, 93K)

hes just mad cause he aint white

This kino is so uncomfortable to watch. It's amazing.

>strict social conditioning and control done in order to prevent another nazi party

I wish. The denazification of Germany has proven to have been an utter failure from the very beginning.

The 90s was amazing.

Attached: 1517171006741.png (999x924, 1.03M)

90's was a fever dream of freedom and hope.
Now we know everything is shit. Everything will just get worse and worse, year after year, until we're reduced to african levels of existence.

There will be a day, and it will be soon, when families like these will have to fight for their right to exist and to live peacefully in Germany.

Man I am not looking forward to 2050.

no it won't

Attached: 1557560032637.png (940x754, 834K)

It will be unless western governments commit themselves to a period of strict anti-fascism and give up on their attempts of negotiating with terrorists.

no it won't

Attached: 1517220104360.jpg (692x960, 97K)

Yeah, just like Trump is a sign of white america on the rise.
Though hopefully you'll be killed in a random attack on fag clubs by islamic militants or something.

>Yeah, just like Trump is a sign of white america on the rise.

White America on the decline, more like.

White American population as increased seething asian incel

Thanks for making my sarcasm obvious for the autistic members of the audience.

look i dont know if
>There will be a day, and it will be soon, when families like these will have to fight for their right to exist and to live peacefully in Germany.
is true. but the conditions that have allowed this type of goofy liberalism to prosper are soon going to expire. the climate is going to royally fuck itself in the next ten years and our concerns about pronouns and accepting degenerate, unemployable refugees will seem trite and inconsequential.

Not a decline in numbers. I'm talking about intellectual decline, spiritual decline and more than anything moral decline.

youtube.com/watch?v=0pBmuinFxTU

it was kino af

it's going to get worse as the state starts using violence to enforce the sjw worldview, and the private sector continues to censor dissent. they are not going to give up and will not allow any disobedience

But by then mixed race kids and refugees will be "normal and essential " parts of society and full citizens and there will be no way to deal with them aside from externalizing revulsion, but we're too complacent and cucked to do anything but accept a beige future.

This is the perspective of Amsterdam in the 90s:

Not only did we have the red light district. We had street hookers. Streets upon streets filled with prostitutes. Central Station which is the biggest rail and metro center was filled with heroin addicts. I literally had to step over sleeping heroin addicts regularly while walking to school.

"squatting" was the norm which meant people breaking into vacant houses and just living there. Usually being heroin dens or prostitution houses. They didn't have electricity so they just straight up had Asia level of makeshift cables running from home to home to provide electricity.

People all dressed like neo-nazis. Being completely shaven with tracksuits and using XTC+Speed drugs to party every night.

There were other degenerate things happening as well. As a small child I was regularly flashed by exhibitionist women exposing their bodies to me. I guess they got off on the immoral idea to show their depraved bodies to small children or something? My dad once beat up a woman to a bloody pulp due to doing that. This was the same dad that hired a prostitute for me when I turned 13.

Basically the 90s were just a true lawless anarchy, at least here in Amsterdam. I don't know how it was in the rest of Europe but from England and East Germany I know that it was pretty much the same.

Amsterdam now is just completely sterile I can't even believe this was once he same place and it's only like 20-30 years ago.

decline relative to who then? asia? asia is maybe the most creatively bereft continent on earth. at least the africans come up with all sorts of wonky contraptions and the arabs have artistic merit. i've never seen anything from asia in the postmodern era that isn't just a ripped version of something from the west.

and moral decline lmao. china is an absolutely amoral society where human and animal life is held in literal contempt.

refugees are all fun and games when they are showing up in these relatively small numbers. now imagine what happens when nigeria (populaton 190m) or ethiopia (population 120m) suffer from a multi-year drought and become unsustainable for populations even 5% their current size.

when all these people are beating down the door the attitude will change. even from the people in charge. its actually quite sad because this will be the end of the great peace that has existed since vj day.

Decline isn't comparative to other nations but compared to what they used to be. The white America that accepts Trump and his clique of looters and rapists as their leaders isn't the white America that put a man on the moon or that brought Imperialist Japan to its knees or that contributed to the defeat of the fascist death cult in the second world war or even the one that outlasted the Soviet Union. And don't believe that's as bad as it's gonna get.

liar. late 90s amsterdam was already clean, nothing like the 80s

I'm not talking about late 90s though. And no it was worse than the 80s due to the fall of the soviet union between 1991-1993 when loads of eastern europeans poured in, specifically the prostitutes and the heroin epidemic started to hit.

>when loads of eastern europeans poured in

Slavs always ruining it for everyone else

All of the problems white America faces could be seen to a lesser, more preliminary extent during the cold war. The white America thah defeated Japan, Germany, and Russia is the same white America that exists now, you're just seeing the logical conclusion of those actions.

>he thinks it was bad in the 80s
Try the 70s, kid.

cringe

Why are you going on about asia? If we started assembling our own computers and t-shirts and toys they'd be irrelevant, and they're irrelevant to the thread unless I missed something.

chang is clearly in this thread peddling his "decline of the west" meme

(((kagermeier))) fucking every time

Attached: NvsJ.jpg (1024x1024, 211K)

Things are set up so they come, draught or no draught. Gaddaffi bragged that he's the only one standing between Europe and millions of Africans. He "threatened" that, should the EU not uphold existing financial, economic, aid deals etc., he'd open the gates and "flood" Europe with refugees. Then the Arab revolutions happened, with immediate western air support and involvement of western intelligence agencies and special forces (there were some fuck ups that compromised covert ops that you can google). Now the person who formerly controlled in outpour/influx of refugees is gone and the gates are open. The EU is even setting up a number of emigration bureaus across North Africa for "legal" and "controlled" migration in numbers that wouldn't have been possible a decade ago.

They've set everything up and the only thing they're waiting for IS a bad series of draughts (or something equally destabilizing). Keep that in mind should Africa be shaken up during the next decade or two by desasters, wars etc. that is/are made to be some global problem that creates a wave of refugees.

Doomsday clock was 14 minutes to midnight in the 90s. Now it's closer than it's ever been at 2 minutes.

The 90s were great.

except this relative trickle has brought on an identity crisis that has shaken europe to its core. the high numbers of migrants from 2015 will be a monthly or even weekly total when the droughts hit. and we are clearly at a point now where governments know getting anywhere near those 2015-and-before numbers will result in political upheaval.

so basically they pick between populist uprising or letting in refugees. they may be ideologically attracted to the latter but the former keeps them in power, and i'd be shocked if they'd be willing to sacrifice their positions on behalf of africans.

now you can think they've just lied on the numbers since 2015 to quell resentment and maybe you'd be right. maybe our current "happy medium" is all a charade. but there is a core truth here that the kind of numbers that will be demanding entry once the climate really starts changing will be overwhelming to even very welcoming multiculturalists.

Unless you actually lived in it and saw how absolutely shitty it was compared to our lives right now.

The amount of degeneracy, junkies, crime and immigrants is unparalleled. 2019 is a fucking utopia compared to how it was in the 90s.

Hell at the height of the Syrian refugee crisis in Europe it wasn't even 10% as bad as in the 1990s. If you time traveled someone from 1990s Paris into 2015 refugee peak Paris. He'd say "Wow this place really got its shit together"

that sounds fucking based

Why were the other two so shit?

Were you in 90s Paris?

>Slavs always ruining it for everyone else
Absolutely and people who haven't lived with those fuckers have no idea how bad those guys can get.

OMG a German has a German name

That's got nothing on the hive of scum Amsterdam was back in the 1650s.

In that case it's a German name. It's also a German newspaper...

SUMMERS GOT THE COLOR

The Marsall Plan, which was a ploy to turn Europe into USA2.0 and flood us with american movies, fashion, trends, music, literature, art.
Thus you have 90s europe before we could be fed daily shit by american masters 24/7 online.

90s Europe full of soulless postmodern govt-built tenement housing and drug-addled rave partyers and ethnic gangs is really something to look up too

Britbong reporting, it ain't any fucking better now user, trust me, Europe is completely fucked

yeah, thank you america. thank you for killing the nazis and for the marshall plan. turning the world into the usa was really a good move.

2 is great you pleb

why is 3 so shit compared to the other two?

klomppunk

>Why the fuck was European culture so trash in the 90s?

people don't care here because they love it was still "white" or whatever the fuck that means