How come normies never liked The Terror? Isn't it telekino?

How come normies never liked The Terror? Isn't it telekino?

Attached: terror.jpg (184x274, 7K)

>normies
go back to twitch

I've never been to twich

>Pretentious American Horror Story

Why is it that the word "pretentious" is exclusively used by brainlets about things which are good? I rarely if ever see it being used in any other context, i.e about something that is actually pretentious. You see it being used about things which just aren't garbage (like AHS).

The meaning may as well be changed to "I'm stupid and intimidated because I was exposed to something which didn't fit nicely in my retard-tier media comfort zone" at this point. That's what it really means, anyway.

How come breeders always start eating each other as soon as they run into a mildly inconvenient situation?

You have to actually pay attention to keep track of the names, faces, and the reasons why things are happening. Normies have had their brains sculpted smooth by shitty Hollywood storytelling and so can't keep up.

there aren't any black people is why its shitty. This is 2019 the age of casting only white people in historical movies is over

It's the ultimate pleb filter

Attached: 11248797178917.jpg (1901x1067, 160K)

you are the worst kind of second

I'm about to finish the series tonight. The supernatural polar bear is fucking stupid but the rest of it is great.

I am surprised they didn't have a token black cabin boy. Would have been a little bit believable too.

they would rather not have any at all if they cant be in a position of authority or power.

after seeing it memed here, I forced myself and my girlfriend to watch it and we both thought it was the best show we'd seen in years. but then I recommended it to my mother and brother, and they said it was just okay. they said it was a pacing problem, but I think they just have shorted attention spans, and less appreciation for good period drama, so the time spent by the show indulging in historical realism was lost on them. pleb filter for sure.

Why didn't Hickey just sign up?

Attached: frodo.png (400x399, 214K)

maybe he already had sneaky gay crimes to his name and was on the run. seems likely due to his insatiable sluttiness

Hello honey babes. Can I urinate on your face?

Was Mr. Hickey a dom bottom?

He was a top

Attached: postern.jpg (1914x1075, 130K)

It was merely okay. It never became really interesting. It never became really scary. The book described a more desperate atmosphere which the series only managed to capture a little bit towards the last couple of episodes. There were a handful of moments that were really well done, but around 90% of the series was Master and Commander's second act.

>but around 90% of the series was Master and Commander's second act.

How is that bad?

Attached: 17867816178678.jpg (1920x1080, 244K)