*reinvigorates your religion*

*reinvigorates your religion*

Attached: yungpopa.jpg (780x599, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
youtube.com/watch?v=svC1dmlhVh0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh my god it's the pope but he's so edgy! he smokes and swears but that's not what popes do! epic!

Is the New Pope going to be just as kino?

Attached: young pope catholickino.png (1437x1348, 2.83M)

I get the whole conservatism thing, but did he have to be such a dick about it?
>t. didn't watch the show

This is basically the real pope except instead of smoking and swearing he just gives the okay to degeneracy and faggotry to seem hip

>the new pope is coming out soon

Attached: 1450893670164.jpg (1920x804, 353K)

conservatives are dicks

He was mad at the world about his parents. He was a petulant child at the beginning of his journey, now he became the father.

Jude Law isnt in it so probably not

Just like Twin Peaks: The Return, it's an art house director getting basically free reign to do whatever the fuck he wants to do. I have no doubt it will be kino, especially since Voiello and a lot of the other cast members are returning.

>dies

did you turned it off after watching the first 5 minutes?

he dies?

no

Attached: youngpope.jpg (984x738, 90K)

does the bible even say you can't smoke?

I never watched it, I'm saying that one user's reductive comment about this show is actually like the real life Pope.

No, TYP was perfect and came totally out of the blue, a sequel can only suck by comparison

If Catholicism says you can't terminate a life between conception and birth, and you also can't choose to die rather than endure an illness except maybe in the most extreme terminal cases, it's not that surprising for self-harm to be considered sinful.

It does not
>smoking
>self harm
Have sex.

*dances in your thread*

Attached: qt prime minister dancing.gif (500x288, 1007K)

this. it should be impossible to match Lenny's adventure

The next series is called “The New Pope”

>Jude Law isn't in it
yes he is retard

>came totally out of the blue
sky has a good track record in terms of quality tv shows, add to that Sorrentino, Jude Law, rome and christian setting I had high expectations for this show when I first heard of it

yeah as a fucking ghost you goober. the new pope is an actor I'm not all too fond of

Flashbacks/ghost probably

based retard

ACCORDING TO YOU, HOW CAN A TELEVISION PROGRAM WITH AN ANTICATHOLICAL MESSAGE, REINVIGORATE CATHOLICISM?

Attached: A D E.jpg (1024x683, 32K)

Looks so incredibly kino already

Attached: bgus_1543318_007.jpg (452x678, 60K)

It's not anti Catholic in any way

EVIDENTLY, YOU DID NOT COMPREHEND ANYTHING OF IT.

They'll mostly stop being dicks to you if you stop trying to make them do things against their values.

The bible doesn't say shit about abortion unless you read it like a fucking horoscope lmao. Catholics worship satan

>expecting an industry utterly controlled by cultural marxists to make a film revolving around a western cultural institution and NOT subvert and attack it
idiot.

the bible says that if a pregnant woman is murdered you treat it as two murders, but it also says there are situations where it is okay to terminate a pregnancy

The reason why Pius XIII smokes is because the show writers found out that Pope Benedict was a smoker

Sorrentino's new film wasn't that great. Hopefully he won't disappoint with The New Pope.
No it didn't. Sorrentino made La Grande Bellezza in 3 years before it and won Oscar for it.

Attached: 0409-jude-law-filming-the-new-pope-shirtless-beach-photos-primary-1200x630.jpg (1200x630, 46K)

this was kino

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

Wadnt the director mad at American audiences for not "getting" it?
I don't really know entirely why but I'm really afraid the new season will be heavy handes and over political in a way that the first season handled so perfectly.

Malkovitch is pretty aight so hmmm

I doubt that. Sorrentino has a certain style and always uses it. Loro, his newest film was full on Sorrentino.

No, but it says you can have slaves

>Protestant Theology

Attached: Girls.png (449x401, 490K)

>shares a religion with this

Attached: santamuerte1.jpg (640x450, 253K)

>that Alice Pagani scene
>I dont wanna fuck you Slivio, you smell like my grampa

oh no, it's retarded

That was one of the best scenes in the film. I still don't understand why did he choose to spend so much time on the pimp character.

What happened to Tonino Pettola?

Will there be a Salvini character in TNP?
Will he be less retarded than the Renzi character in TYP?

That’s not catholicism, retard.

this is the most retarded show ever created

How does it feel to share a religion with millions of barely-christianised hispanics that do worship shit like that, though?

Most of the Christian are barely Christianized superstitious pagans who never read 5+ pages of the Bible in their life. Go to Italy, Spain, Croatia, Poland, it's all the same, although less macabre than what Mexicans do.

that's always been the case, catholicism literally advocated for scripture being restricted to the clergy alone until the 1840s. All of Europe barring the orthodox countries has been barely christianized since the modern period.

>multiple obvious miracles
>direct conversations to God
>encourages and directs smites on the wicked
youtube.com/watch?v=svC1dmlhVh0
Yeah Lenny has some fuckups, but he's pretty based

Better than sucking the feet of people who want to trample (you) dead, and telling people to accept the hordes at their doors behind the comfort of a walled off, fortified city

Lmao, stop fetishising the orthodox, they are just as Pagans as anybody else, paying more attention to worshiping their country and preforming pre-christian rituals than on the Word of God.

>did you turned it off after watching the first 5 minutes?
I'm not him, but my old man was watching it one weekend when I went over to his place and the one scene I saw was Jude Law preaching some liberal cherry picked "don't judge maaaaaaaaaaan" bullshit to a crowd in st peter's square.
After seeing that I decided the show was mildly kino libshittery disguised as masculine religiosity.

We don’t talk about Tonino Pettola

>the retard watched the dream sequence at the start and judged the show by it
people like you don’t deserve sorrenkino

>paying more attention to worshiping their country and preforming pre-christian rituals than on the Word of God
Why do all evangelical protestant critiques of other denominations boil down to the same iconoclastic complaint over and over?

>he expects me to give a shit about religiously themed shows that shove libshittery in my face from the get go
>he expects me to give a shit about shows that I'm not even watching of my own volition doing such things
I literally cannot be bothered to filter through every show that does this. I have enough trouble filtering out the propaganda in the few shows I watch as it is. I respect the papacy too much to watch it be dragged through the dirt.
So, should I watch the show or not? As someone who loathes modernity in the church, would I enjoy it?

>young pope smokes a fag
>young pope fucks a fag
Pottery

Attached: a-letto-con-jude-law-ed-ewan-mcgregor-240117.jpg (800x609, 112K)

>As someone who loathes modernity in the church, would I enjoy it?
I'd recommend it to you if you have a HBO hookup

It's a pretty great story that rarely tackles modern themes, but when it does, it does so with gusto. Lenny is almost the ideal Pope, ignore his (fake) edgy rant in Ep1, for you'll soon find it tempered.

alright I'll take a look

Is there an ETA on The New Pope?

having a pope like this would honestly make me reconsider Catholicism

Lenny (the new pope) is exactly the kinda person who hates modernity in the church, he hates how it wants to please everyone and how it tones itself down in an attempt to seek the favor of the masses

I don't watch this, but is its goal to make people love the religion of pedophiles ?

what a fucking retard. Everyone's so fragile nowadays. You saw the first couple of minutes and made up your mind right there that it's irredeemable libshittery (unless your pals at Yea Forums give you the ok to watch it, which they now did). Fucking lmao

>no one will ever believe in you as much as lenny and guttierrez believed in each other
it hurts

Attached: bestboi.jpg (210x295, 8K)