I just finished marathoning this, what did i think of it?

i just finished marathoning this, what did i think of it?

Attached: expanse_main.jpg (1920x1080, 307K)

All the characters are shit except for Cutty, JP Mao, and Amos.

but muh Drummer

Attached: Spin the Drummer.webm (768x576, 1.97M)

whoa hold on just a minute there hoss

Julie mao was the best gal prove me wrong

Attached: 2EADD901-F629-441D-9368-233EA1851771.jpg (750x748, 366K)

for me it was milkies

Attached: milkies 2.jpg (1280x718, 93K)

Its alright. It stands out as pretty good compared to a lot of other stuff being made right now, since a lot of stuff is just crap.

Im a little concerned that they are moving towards a stargate/mass effect mashup...but Ill watch it and see what happens

Attached: milkies.png (1920x1080, 1.76M)

GIB

Attached: gib milkies.png (800x600, 369K)

The books turn to shit too once they leave the solar system. The whole appeal of the show's storyline was humanity being fucked without FTL drive and the author kinda loses focus afterwards sadly.

Yea i found that I really loved the first season and just cared less and less about season 2 and the second half of s3. The more Sci-Fi and less grounded/political it becomes the less I care.

Season 5 is going to be where shit gets absolutely real. There's almost zero protomolecule focus and the action all returns to the inner planets.

I really liked the depiction of what would/will happen when ever we serious go out and colonize our solar system.

Colonize Mars: Develop independent society and culture: hate Earth, disregard Belt

Colonize Belt: Develop independent society and culture: hate Earth disregard Mars

Earth :Colonize solar system...fuck over Mars and Belt constantly.

Then everyone fights.

I feel like this is pretty much exactly what will eventually happen when we spread out across the solar system.

You want a handjob from the gravelly voice Indian milf

game of thrones in space for wwe fans.

That people call this show "hard science fiction" is such a fucking joke.

>earth and mars go to war
That's got to be one of the most overdone tropes in all of science fiction.

its strongest aspects are definitely the political conflicts and situations. The sci-fi part is just from the fact that is set in space.

Which is just basic earth vs mars vs belter shit we've had for the last 40 years now.

Imagine if they did Stranger in a Strange Land type stuff.... one person owns Mars, starts an religion based on orgies. Do you grok?

No, heinlein's later books reek of senile madness.

Attached: s01e09 julie infected.webm (720x404, 2.66M)

Attached: s01e09 I'm blue da ba dee da ba die.webm (720x404, 2.62M)

SIASL was one of his mid-career works. The rot set in in the 80s with Friday.

Attached: The Expanse s03e07 tfw you're at the urine drinking stage.webm (1000x560, 2.64M)

Attached: The Expanse s03e07 tits if you gtfo.webm (1000x560, 2.73M)

season 3 was space kino

Huge tits. Love her

Attached: go get laid.webm (1066x600, 986K)

Attached: The Expanse s03e04 battlefield debris.webm (1280x720, 1.41M)

Hot