Requiem for Curly

Did he suffer the most tragic end of all Hollywood stars?

Attached: 17353-1290725637-8914b75ce3de3a458548f69887a4959e.jpg (300x381, 22K)

quick rundown?

Not sure OP, what happened to him?

Moe hit him with a big fish and he died

SLOWLY I TURNED

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 19K)

Sadly, he fell victim to combustion precipitated by rugburn, following an excited roll on the floor. He was so elated that he failed to notice the fire.

never wanted to be a stooge
died of a heart attack

Unironically, he never wanted to be a stooge, and the constant work life had fucked him off, and his late life was just a series of strokes until he was interred in nursing home sand then died at 48.

The Three Stooges is my favorite comedy act of all time.

Between 1944 and 47 he had a series of strokes that fucked his health and ability to act. The Stooges managed to cut a deal with studio to bring in Shemp while Curly recovered, but that never happened. If strokes weren't enough he also had like four heart attacks, and was in and out of hospital for months until he died at the age of 48

Will Sasso wins again

>Suffered a severe stroke in 1946 while on set of a film
>Never truly recovered, replaced by Shemp
>Physical ability to function declined over the next few years to the point where he was shitting himself
>Still mentally there, but his body was collapsing thus turning him into a vegetable for 4 years of hell
>Finally dies in 1952

The following picture is him shortly after the first stroke when he could still walk playing a chef in the short "Malice in the Palace". His brothers would try to incorporate him into a few minor roles but his voice was apparently so morphed from the stroke that it was genuinely disturbing to watch for a 1940s audience.

Attached: CurlyMalice.jpg (1253x874, 426K)

Jesus, his eyes are sunken in and he's literally now the thinnest stooge.

Attached: 1446931254157.jpg (316x321, 32K)

Used to love watching the stooges as a kid with my old man, mostly just for the slap stick

But now going back I catch all the little wordplay jokes I missed as a kid. And then I still laugh

I miss my dad

Wish I hadn’t of read this.

Attached: why.jpg (1200x1800, 1014K)

wish this would happen to all members of his degenerate tribe

Him and Tim Curry.

yeah me too

Attached: vNuEIdJ.jpg (512x205, 15K)

Does it get more /fa/ than this?

you live by the nyuk, you die by the nyuk

looks like the law firm of Dewey, Cheetum, and Howe

Don't get fat or drink too much. Had an uncle who died at 59 from a stroke. He had Curly build, but more muscle.

Hard to top Jean Harlow, who died of renal failure at just 26, after her doctors repeatedly misdiagnosed kidney disease.

It's the same thing, man.

The Three Stooges is like the one 30s/40s film group without terrible skeletons in the closet. They all seemed like nice dudes. Curly got sick but it was never like they cut him out maliciously or he died impoverished or on the streets. It seemed like they worked with him until physically he could perform anymore.

Jew or no, you gotta sympathize with actors from that time. Old school kike execs were more savage, greedy, and perverse than they could ever get away with today.

tragic , meanwhile, like I've said a hundred times before, the Ayatollah lives to be a hundred

cringe

No, I mean she had kidney disease and they failed to diagnose it until she was in end-stage renal failure. They diagnosed her with everything from influenza to a gallbladder infection.

Shit, that's Curly? I had no idea.

AYo!

Moe is their leader.

let's compare that with the death of Lupe Velez, the Mexican Spitfire.

did a lot of sedatives, ate a huge meal of spicy mexican food, blacked out, woke up later, crawled to the toilet, threw up into it, then collapsed face first into the bowl and drowned.

No shit, thank god you're smart enough to get slapstick.

This post convinced me to take better care of my health.

The 3 Stooges are racist and problematic.

Why I never even been in a race and my car is stick shift not a problematic. AHHNYUCK NYUCK NYUCK

Name one episode.

Oh, wise guy eh?

OOOOH.
WAY DOWN SOUTH IN NEW YORK CITY, THE COTTON GROWS ON THE TREES SO PRETTY

Attached: bonniebluebros.jpg (720x540, 49K)

who?

underage doesn’t get the reference

sneed is their seeder