In the chinpokomon episode japan is trying to get revenge on america for pearl harbor

In the chinpokomon episode japan is trying to get revenge on america for pearl harbor.
In the whale wars episode japan thinks dolphin and whales were responsible for pearl harbor.

In the sony psp episode peter welcomes kenny at the gates of heaven
In the easter episode peter was a rabbit

In the episode where the boys build their own church mrs donovan is shown in the confession box and looks completely different from later seasons.

Attached: southpark.jpg (2700x1800, 2.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IJH5AR0CuRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shut the fuck up

kenny dies in every episode for the first few years, the best thing about South Park was that they didn't give a dry fuck about continuity.
Once they started up trying to have it make sense with shit like
>OOOH Cartman's dad is actually Scott Tenorman's dad!!
it was all over

>"south" park
>always snowy

In the chinpokomon episode Japan brainwashes American kids with Anime.

In real life every retard has an Anime profile pic.

centrist cringe

Calling South Park centrist is dishonest, everyone says that but South Park almost always determines one side is more wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=IJH5AR0CuRI
What people mean when they call it "centrist" is that they are pissed they don't always shill for democrats or the mainstream hivemind. Even in the drumpf season, Clinton was portrayed as gross and ugly with a rapist husband.

There's no evidence that john and pat ramsey killed their daughter

No evidence that someone broke in and killed their daughter.

Matt and Trey seriously think Japanese hold a grudge against Americans, I thought this too when I was ten.
In reality, the Japanese do not believe in hosting resentment, because it would sour the soul.
Just look Logan Paul's tourism video where he is being the rudest possible tourist; wreaks havoc in Tokyo, and all Japanese bystanders do it just smile awkwardly and go on with their day. In any other country, somebody would throw urine at him.

based

Trey is a weeb and was going to marry a nip at one point. I doubt they actually think this.

because they know what will happen if they fuck with us

Which is why they said they hate the anime-inspired episode, "Good Times with Weapons".

It's always funny when creators dislike things that their fans love.

>>OOOH Cartman's dad is actually Scott Tenorman's dad!!
Oh god they didn't really do this did they?

>In the chinpokomon episode japan is trying to get revenge on america for pearl harbor.
This is what South Park is about. Wacky and imaginative, almost absurd storylines. I remember the recent episode where the girls drew manga images of tweek and instead of it being a plot by the gooks, it was all about some faggoty companionship. The show is dead.

South park has been shit since season 10

>Cartman's dad is actually Scott Tenorman's dad!!
What episode is this?

200/201 i think

I don't think you know what pearl harbor is

What point are you trying to make?

It was the son /brother

season 11 episode 5

>200/201
They're banned episodes though. You really can't find them anywhere.

>really cant find them anywhere

Have you ever heard of google? Just found them in less than a second

That episode was kino as fuck and beats anything matt and trey have done since season 13

"Banned" just means they aren't hosted by streaming sites and aren't shown on TV in syndication. Of course you can find it online on some pirate site, retard.

>You really can't find them anywhere
>Of course you can find it online on some pirate site, retard.

Attached: 1557235565131.jpg (360x360, 18K)

I don't think you understand the term "banned" in the entertainment sense. If I put the qualifier "legally" after "Can't find them anywhere". Would that help your feeble mind?

never seen south park
where do i start and where do i end

Kill yourself

By second season, ending at sixteen

dont go full autism

It's episode 6 season 14

>Anonymous
I'm quite sure most streaming sites have them too

>In the whale wars episode japan thinks dolphin and whales were responsible for pearl harbor.
no, they thought dolphins and whales were responsible for hiroshima and nagasaki
how fucking retarded can you be?

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)