Did he deserve his Oscar? Or was it just a formality?

Did he deserve his Oscar? Or was it just a formality?

Attached: IMG_0093.jpg (384x384, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tYwx3eecU0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

He deserved an oscar when he was 16 for Gilbert Grape. But no, The Revenant was shit and he was the worst part of it.

Didn't deserve it but the bluepilled academy gave into the reddit hivemind.

I don't think I'll ever watch The Revenant again because of that tryhard squinting salivating faggot overacting. Shame, because I liked Hardy in that.

>He deserved an oscar when he was 16 for Gilbert Grape

Attached: 1516746442351.jpg (645x729, 88K)

>Best Picture nominee

The Oscars are big fucking joke.

Attached: best picture.jpg (644x339, 48K)

No one protected him from pedophile jews

>Did he deserve his Oscar?

No.

Attached: tom hardy (4).jpg (831x1209, 113K)

>Did he deserve his Oscar? Or was it just a formality?
He did deserve it, the Revenant was a good fucking film and his acting was on point.

Attached: image[1].jpg (648x365, 60K)

>he spent the last 20 years nailing eager models

poor guy

grrrrrr
grraaaahhahahhahagggggg
ghhhhhhhhhaaAAAAAAAAA
gggagg gggghh gggrrr gghh mnnnngggrrrhhhhhh
AGGGHHHHHH

Deserves got nothing to do with it.

Would you be forced to suck men's cocks in childhood if it meant you could be rich & famous in adult hood while having no idea how it would affect you psychologically?

He deserved an Oscar for several of his roles he didnt win for, but he absolutely did not deserve an Oscar for The Revenant.
Imagine the message The Academy sent to all actors of "JUST EAT COW HEARTS TO WIN"

Interesting. He was molested, but later could and does fuck scores of models

But can't make a emotional connection with women. What did being molested mean by this?

fuck off his acting was on point and that movie was good

I was but I never got rich or famous from it.

Never go full retard

He's deserved the oscar since Calvin MOTHERFUCKING Candy

how was he acting? he had barely any speaking lines. he wasnt acting cold, they shot that film in Canada during the winter. He wasnt acting hungry, he starved himself.
Sure he was methodical, but that doesnt make a good actor. The best actor can appear starving with a full stomach, can appear weary despite being pampered.

No

This. He deserved it for Wolf of Wall Street. Call me reddit, call me pleb, I don't give a fuck. You know I'm right.

Psuedo intellectual answer

youtube.com/watch?v=tYwx3eecU0s

If they didn't cast Tom Hardy, who acted circles around him, then maybe.

Most Oscars these days are a formality because Hollywood/cinema is in a dark age.

this

Literally never go full retard

He really deserved it for the Aviator. Aviator got boned on several fronts but Leo absolutely should have gotten actor in a leading role, especially given that outside of kids movies, 2004 fucking sucked otherwise.

You're not helping your argument.
Now I think he deserved it even more for his dedication to the role

I cannt make emotional connection either and u was never molested

But i have autism

this

it was a double stab that Cate won supporting actress.

Best actor got BLACKED in 2004

If Foxx didn't get it for Ray, Cheadle would have gotten it for Hotel Rawanda

everyone was just sick of hearing about him not having an oscar so they gave him a puty one

fuck off he wasn't even the best actor in the movie. muh pelts man blew him out of the water

story?

it's gotta be the right cock, son

He sucked men's dicks all day

>"We did what we had to do"

Attached: 3045497_n_vir1.jpg (340x255, 20K)

He deserved it but for Django Unchained

Attached: candy curious.jpg (688x309, 104K)

Agreed

He deserved an oscar simply based on how many performances he gave that were more deserving that other people who won, but yeah, they basically just gave that one to him as a formality. Same with Denzel.

Tom Hardy is such a fucking joke. If it weren't for uuuu garbage literally nobody would care about him. He wouldn't even make it as a character actor that you recognize but can never remember the name of. I will never understand how anyone can maintain that he can act, let alone has any charisma (not that anyone has ever said this, but they cast him in an iconic Mel Gibson role, so somebody was clearly delusional.

That image is haunting

That's supporting actor, moron. A guy can still being worthy of a leading actor award even if his supporting actor blew him out of the water.

>Leo got a Best Actor award
>Brad Pitt didn't

kek

frankly he deserved it for making roasties seethe

If Jlaw has an oscar everybody can have it, its basically meaningless like the Nobel peace prize