Why does Hollywood refuse to use accurate portrayals of Dinosaurs in their movies?

Why does Hollywood refuse to use accurate portrayals of Dinosaurs in their movies?

Attached: 1557331805735.webm (640x640, 2.94M)

That's a bird, not a reptile.

>Birds evolved from a group of meat-eating dinosaurs called theropods, the same group that Tyrannosaurus rex and the Velociraptors belonged to.

Attached: Arise.webm (720x1080, 1.83M)

because it would confuse flyover inbred

Because lizards are sexier than birds.

Attached: Sexy Raptor.gif (256x300, 517K)

This

f(ourth)pbp

Bearded vultures are hardcore

Attached: 1532584646394.png (1282x773, 544K)

It doesn't matter what they look like if they never use them well. The first Jurassic Park was great for a few reasons but something it had over ever other JP movie was that it was basically a slasher. Mostly defensless pathetic group of protags constantly on the run, hunted by velociraptors. Good tensions scenes like the kids in the kitchen. Thrilling moments like the Jeep T-Rex chase scene. The buildup of suspense in the Ford Explorer & T-Rex in the beginning.

Fuck, that first movie was so good. Slap feathers on those dinos or don't, doesn't matter.

Attached: jurassic-park-velociraptors.jpg (1920x1082, 1.78M)

Birds evolved from reptiles you cunt

>hey user wanna meet my new pet bird

Attached: 2312323.jpg (295x171, 13K)

My ancestor :>)

Dinosaurs are not reptiles. I say ARE because dinosaurs are still alive. Yes, birds ARE dinosaurs. They are avian dinosaurs, evolved from therapods

They're not accurate in the Jurassic Park books either. Because of the cloning process and how they used dna of other animals in the process to fill the gaps

The first movie was a metaphor for Dr. Grant becoming a father. First scene you see of him hes slashing a kid with a raptor claw. The raptors represent his alprehension towards children. In the end he holds the children in his arms, and looks out the window of the helicopter at the birds flying. Birds evolved from dinosaurs = he evolved to accept his role as a father. Its a human story disguised as an action/adventure, thats why its so good

Birds evolved from raptors*

>Jurassic Park promises you a zoo with dinosaurs but gives you some weird mutants instead
sounds like a ripoff

But if they wanted to fill gaps in DNA they should have used their closest living relatives, BIRDS, and therefore they would have looked like birds. Imagine trying to piece together human DNA usinf frogs instead of a chimp, its equally absurd.

how the fuck do you get a bird from something like an ankylosaurus?

Ankylosaurs are not theropods, theyre sauropods. So, you dont

M A J E S T I C