Damn... maybe coal isn't that bad after all

Damn... maybe coal isn't that bad after all..

Attached: Chernobyl_2019_Miniseries.jpg (250x370, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flamanville_Nuclear_Power_Plant
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darlington_Nuclear_Generating_Station
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Coal kills more people in the world every year than Chernobyl did.

t. tap water drinker

World's overpopulated anyways.
Nuclear kills land for centuries and land is scarcer than people.

You didn't see coal!

post yfw

Attached: image.jpg (640x202, 38K)

>posting the same copypasta every thread

Attached: 1532822387505.jpg (1120x630, 120K)

Modern nuclear plants are safe and cleaner than everything aside from renewables.

>kills land for centuries
have you seen the Chernobyl zone? it's teeming with trees. it doesn't kill the land, it just stops humans from going there for their entire lives.

>have you seen the Chernobyl zone? it's teeming with trees
>place will be haunted with radiation for the next 25000 years
The trees, animals and every living form is poisoned with radiation my friend.

This solidified my hatred for Communism. Almost anything the Soviet Union tried was hamfisted at best and a horrid failure at the worst.

Wait till you hear about their agricultural policies and their botched executions.

Those destroyed their own. The Soviet nuclear accidents could have destroyed half the planet.

That's simply outrageous and not true at all.

Is it? The Chernobyl plume was on its way to dropping fallout over most of Europe as well as big chunks of Soviet States. Then you have Mayak and Tomsk-7. The Soviets and then Russians play fast and loose with nuclear assets. It's ridiculous.

There was a plant near Portland called Trojan NPP. It was supposed to be totally safe, but they built it cheap and it only actually produced power for 10 years out of the 30 years it was "operational." The reactor, which was supposed to last 50 years, started getting cracks in it.
My dad worked there in the 90s, at the tail end of it. He said things were constantly breaking, and that whole areas were often closed because they were full of radioactive steam. They gave him a dosimeter that would beep when he had enough radiation for the month, but it was broken and it never went off.
Some fucking Simpsons shit. People who talk big about clean nuclear energy always forget that they'll just build it cheap.

Just don't let soviets design your reactor and you'll be fine.

>whole areas were often closed because they were full of radioactive steam.
The feedwater is mildly contaminated. I've seen worse.

World isn’t overpopulated, there are just places witg high density of population. One virus or earthquake can kill them instantly. People in the west either don’t want kids or have only one.

france and canada don't have these problems.

WORLD IS OVERPOPULATED STOP HAVING KIDS (white people only)

So the stronger will survive

France and Canada have public power, not privatized.

This user is delusional, get him to a /RBMK/ general

Attached: D5DBE49D-2540-4296-A5BA-9DE3C1009697.png (1376x768, 1.44M)

Both countries instead had massive cost overruns during initial builds and prolonged shutdowns of nuclear power plants to fix a whole host of unanticipated technical problems their nuclear plants experienced.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flamanville_Nuclear_Power_Plant
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darlington_Nuclear_Generating_Station

Japan was poisoned with radiation and yet they still look so good. I don’t get it bro.

Attached: 92EEE0EF-6DE2-473A-A288-9C2B97EE6AF6.jpg (1080x1263, 86K)

Plastic surgery. Nuff said.

>living in a country where you can't drink tap water
lol

Darlington was getting cucked hard by the government though. There were cost overruns but a significant portion was the financing not so much overspending on the actual build itself.

Stop being a sensationalist faggot. There was no danger of a continent wide contamination. Yes user, the show lied to you. Sorry for you to realize this.

coal is great and leaves vast pits we can fill with refuse.

Just finished, it was pretty good and well done. Great performances, it was nice that they acknowledged that the woman character was made up. I don't know how much of it was made up and how factual the show was but it sure was compelling.

>it's another Putin/Disney+/Nuclear Energy shill getting triggered at cherKINO thread
Give up

>Nuclear Energy shill
This is the most retard thing posted of the month. Congrats.