The mouse is mad at JC

The mouse is mad at JC

Attached: D339C413-15FB-41D0-8FB9-C0B89ED59EE7.jpg (1242x1201, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cdqzfHixg8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Re-Relased with altered scenes

Avacucks are on suicide watch.

>there are basedboys who will pay to see this movie again for a 30 second post credit clip they could watch online

Attached: 1558189013701.gif (360x346, 170K)

Probably 15 more minutes with Captain Marvel.

Its just the cut Captain Marvel footage.

Funniest thing about this is that the mouse will claim the #1 box office spot but deep down everyone will know it’s a lie and they cheated the system

youtube.com/watch?v=cdqzfHixg8c

rather just watch this again

Avatar re released as well you dumb Cameroncuck

Good thing that when you google avatar re-release this is what you get, stay mad

Attached: 66D955FC-9E2C-418A-A5A6-746D68EFB835.jpg (1242x1628, 383K)

Why the fuck did Avatar make so much money. I vaugely remember seeing a trailer and my sister watched it.

What a shitty comeback hahaHAHAHHAHA

News and magazines talked about the new 3D thing. It was a pop culture event and people didn’t want to be left out. It’s like when Adele got famous, everyone talked about the fat chick with a voice so people listened to her and she got more famous and more people talked about her. Too bad that James Cameron misinterpreted the box office numbers as people actually interested in an Avatar universe

I don’t even like avatar but read the Forbes article while you’re sucking the mouse’s cock

That thing about Cameron is still funny and sad to me. People only vaguely know it's something about the white men invading blue american natives. And that's mostly guessed by the premise, the movie's real plot was lost to time.

Avatar is one of the most awful movies I've ever watched, everyone kept telling me it was the best thing ever, I even took my girlfriend to the theater, I just kept watching it to see if it ever got good, it never did, such an overhyped piece of shit.

Reminder that this shit will be available in september on Disney+, 1 month free

Isn't that sort of leveling the playing field because Avatar got re-released like 10 times?

Just pirate it in August.

Cameron is a washed up hack

>read the Forbes article
Holy shit, what a cuck you are.

It’s optics you idiot, headlines form people’s opinions

9 extra minutes added to the movie. 8:45 is Iron Man and Captain American fucking and the last 15 seconds is of a close up of the other Avengers reacting.

>o-only we can rerelease movies!

>Avatar got re-released like 10 times
ONE time, you Marvel cocksucker

Wtf. Shills aren't even trying anymore

3D wasn't new at the time tho

And Avengers is getting re-released once

I prefer Cameron over the MCU any day but abatap got several rereleases like this.

Raised the price of movie tickets so much that for three years shitty 3d was being tried by everyone

Too damn long. I was ready to leave when the stupid tree blew up

>there are people that have seen this shit 20 times already just to lick boots

Attached: 1561001876908.jpg (720x627, 80K)

What is the mouse? I see it talked about all the time.

Attached: 1374728274991.gif (65x22, 225)

Avatards and DCucks call Disney the mouse

No way. That would kill the bluray sales
On the other hand, that's precisely the kind of stuff disney needs to kickstart their netflix ripoff

Attached: laughtiri.webm (1280x720, 665K)